Let the Chips Fall Where They May
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

When Laurie got up for the day, she ordered breakfast for Sam, her guests, and herself. She then sent Aurelia and Octavia home to Franco's pod, early enough that Franco just barely missed seeing them return when he left for work. Laurie kissed Sam deeply as she left for her job, hoping to enjoy one of the perks of her position at the Civil Service: sampling the concubines.

She was in for a surprise when she checked out the concubine pool. Franco had told her of his ex-wife, Rachel, who had been picked up by another man some time ago. Now her sponsor was apparently killed in action, fighting the Swarm on some distant frontier planet. Out of pure random curiosity, Laurie decided to check her out. Rachel was busy orally servicing Sean Foster, one of Laurie's Civil Service colleagues, when Ms. Purcell interrupted.

"Why don't you finish off in her cunt, and then leave the room, so I can talk to her for a moment?" she asked the sub-decurion, not wishing to phrase it as an order just yet.

"Certainly, Decurion," Sean complied, quickly switching to her pussy and taking her at a frantic pace.

In a mere 90 seconds, he shot off his load and pulled out of her depths. He put his pants back on and returned to work, although screwing the concubines in the pool was really a mixture of business and pleasure. It increased the odds of a concubine getting knocked up as well as finding a sponsor. A pregnant concubine was an easy sell, since her fertility was proven and her hormones often made her horny. In any case, for the moment, Laurie was alone with Rachel.

"So, you're Rachel Varizzi?" Ms. Purcell asked rhetorically.

"Rachel Adler, Decurion. I resumed my maiden name when I divorced that wiseguy of a husband that Daddy found for me. I always assumed that he was a made man, and still do," Rachel scoffed.

"What did you have against him?" Laurie probed.

"The fact that Daddy handpicked him, of course. Daddy had no right to pick my husband and make me settle down so soon. The other stuff, which I complained about ... the screwing around, I couldn't care less about. It was just an excuse to dump him when I got the chance. I cut him off to doom the marriage for certain and to make sure that I didn't have any more than the two kids from him that I already got. I also went on the pill and started sleeping around again, so he might have another reason to want rid of me. Why do you care? Are you a friend of his, or a sponsor?" the ex-wife told her.

"I'm a friend with benefits. He's now a captain and provost marshal of the Marines in this colony, so I would watch your lip, if I were you. He's not Mafia, and never was. You've watched too many gangster movies, I think. I also believe that he wants to see his kids again, so this may be your golden opportunity to make things up to him and save yourself in the process. You're here because you voluntarily signed over your rights to a sponsor to evacuate Earth ahead of the Swarm, and then your sponsor got killed in action. Tell me, are you pregnant?" Laurie demanded.

"I don't know. My sponsor and I did it a lot, especially right before he was deployed for his last mission. He was a horny bastard and I gladly obliged him, since he was the boss and fun in the sack anyway. I fucked him before he picked me up, even while I was married to Franco. Anyway, I could be pregnant. I wouldn't be surprised if I am. What does it matter? Are you asking on behalf of my ex?" she wondered, a bit worried now from all of the questions. A Civil Service officer could be scary to a pool concubine.

"Well, actually, if you would can the attitude a bit, you might have a chance for a new sponsor. Not Franco, of course. I doubt that he would take you back, even if he could. I, on the other hand, might claim you, on certain conditions," Laurie admonished her.

"What conditions, may I ask?" Rachel inquired desperately, hoping to be selected.

"One, as I said, lose the attitude and tone. Two, sleep with Franco and Giulio when I tell you to do so. If I picked you, that would mean giving up my chance for a male concubine, so I would want to keep my comrades-in-arms very happy. I want them to sleep with me, you see. Naturally, therefore, my concubines are at their disposal as well. Three, you'll also have to kiss my ass, literally as well as figuratively. You'll be expected to help Sam with her duties, including sex with me. You'll have to sleep with Sam as well. You will be dead last in the pecking order, with me on top and Sam as second-in-command.

"Four, Franco will get to see his kids as often as he likes, and you will not try to stop him. Five, you will apologize to Franco for the way that you treated him during your marriage and divorce. Is that clear? Do you accept?" Laurie laid down the law.

"Yes, I accept. Sorry, I've been such a cunt. I just used to have my way most of the time, so it has been an adjustment. My previous sponsor was easy to manipulate, as long as I slept with him and did all of the things that he wanted me to do. Franco was never a lousy husband or sex partner, so I don't mind that part. I've also done it with girls, mostly to please my last sponsor. It wasn't so bad, especially after he had the modifications done to me," Rachel consented.

"Very well, then prove your willingness to serve me. I made Sam and my previous concubine lick my ass when I chose them, and I will not demand any less of you. Rim me, slut," Laurie instructed her, as she dropped her pants and bent over.

Rachel spread Laurie's cheeks and eagerly slid her tongue down the length of her new sponsor's butt-crack. Thankfully, Ms. Purcell was a clean person, so it was as pleasant an experience as rimming Sasha, her former sister-concubine. She also nibbled and kissed the smooth, waxed crevice, which greatly pleased her mistress. Rachel actually enjoyed this act, which showed in her ardent performance of the analingus. Laurie felt chills go through her spine as the woman orally pleasured her backside.

After several more minutes of this tongue-to-ass experience, Laurie started to feel her body tense up and Rachel noticed that her sponsor turned pink. In just seconds, a deep, guttural sound sprang free from Laurie's lungs, as she climaxed from the service that her new concubine rendered for her. The feeling of a mouth and tongue on her asshole always got Ms. Purcell off sexually. She came hard, gushing her juices as the orgasm struck her.

Having tested her new chattel, Laurie pulled Rachel up to her feet and kissed her mouth. She also fondled her slave's cheeks possessively, as if to indicate that Ms. Adler's ass now belonged to Laurie Purcell and she had better remember that fact. She slapped the woman's butt twice and then pulled up her own slacks so as to be back in uniform.

"Tonight, you and the kids will move into my pod. You belong to me, though I will share you with certain men, such as your ex, his brother, and the sub-decurion now and then. Just don't forget who is in charge here, concubine," Laurie asserted.

With that, she was still a bit horny, but she restrained herself until lunch time. At that time, she surprised Sean Foster by planting herself on his lap while he ate. The message was unmistakable. He undid both his and her pants and slipped his cock into her waiting pussy. The quickie excited both of them, naturally, and he blew his load with his usual speed. Even so, she had already cum once that day. She could wait for the next orgasm when she went home. She had a double-headed dildo ready for the distinct purpose of getting two women off at once.

As for Franco, Jaimie managed a surprise of her own by playing footsie with him at the supper table. She then pushed her chair away from the table and bent over it in the buff. He was more than happy to take her while she gripped the back of the chair. He felt her wetness as he entered her repeatedly. He was more than surprised; he was thrilled that the rape hadn't ruined her for sex completely, as he feared. He suspected that some acts might be too difficult for her, of course, but that could be discovered later. For now, he would enjoy what she still could do for him.

Franco took her a little more gently than before, simply to prevent pushing her too far. He didn't want to ruin her process of bouncing back, which showed her resilience. Some caution was required, and he didn't want her to have flashbacks of the assault. In the meantime, he stroked her clit as he fucked her, hoping to get her off before he came himself.

It worked, as Jaimie proved when she climaxed from his attention. She came loudly, moaning as she tightened up around his cock. She milked her sponsor, forcing him to expel his seed into her cunt. She relished the familiar and reassuring sensation of his cum in her pussy.

As he pulled out, she knelt and started to suck him, only to quit abruptly and rush to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door behind her (they were programmed by the Varizzis to stay open unless manually closed, except when children used the facility). A flush, rinse, brush, and mouthwash later, she returned apologetically and embraced Franco.

"Sorry, but I can't do that anymore. I tried to suck you off, but when I started, I had flashbacks of the rape. Funny thing is that I can still take it in the pussy, even though that was also forced, but sucking cock is just too gross now. I never felt that way before, as you know. Can you forgive me that hang-up? I'm sure that the others will pick up the slack, and I will take it in the other holes as much as you wish, just not in the mouth, if that's okay with you," Jaimie pleaded with her sponsor.

"Hey, there's nothing to forgive. I don't like it, of course, but you're still my concubine, one who does her best to serve me well, and the mother of one of my unborn children. I've grown rather attached to you, as you must know. There are other things that you can do, and just because you can't suck a man's dick doesn't mean that you can't eat pussy or lick ass. Well, maybe you can't. We don't know that yet. In any case, you're mine and you're not going anywhere. Oh, and I will still go down on you, even though you can't reciprocate. You have other ways of making it up to me. I presume that handjobs are still something that you can tolerate," Franco reassured his traumatized concubine.

"Of course, Signor," she laughed through her tears.

It was clear to her now that her sponsor truly cared about her, not just keeping her as a pretty young breeder. He wasn't required to love her; in doing that, he went further than what was expected of him. The fact that he loved the others was not lost on her, either, but she didn't mind, since she belonged to him as well. She knew that he would keep her and take good care of her and the others.

Meanwhile, Aurelia had seen enough to turn her on. She found herself ready to take full advantage of Franco's enhanced libido. Her approach was indirect, of course. She started by planting a scorching kiss on Jaimie's lips and moving her mouth downward from there to the woman's clit. She then inserted her tongue into Ms. Stapleton's pussy. She licked the inside of Jaimie's folds for several minutes before giving her sponsor a lip lock that enabled him to taste the juices of her cunt.

Understandably, Franco's cock stood to attention when he sampled the mixed flavors of Aurelia's mouth and Jaimie's pussy. He put Aurelia on all fours and mounted her, gesturing for Jaimie to lie down on the floor and spread her legs for Ms. Flores to devour her cunt more thoroughly. He began slowly, thrusting in and out of the Latina with a pace that quickened gradually, until he found himself ramming her at a much greater speed. This steady build-up worked rather well for the Hispanic woman, as did the exhilarating and delicious chance to lick and munch on the redhead's moist pussy.

The sight gave Gloria and Minnie chills of excitement, and they got busy using each other for mutual pleasure. Ms. Higginbotham grasped Minnie by the hair and started fingering her cunt vigorously. As the Vietnamese girl began sighing and whimpering with delight, the Guyanese woman added a stimulus in the form of a vibrator. She lubricated Minnie's asshole carefully, and then eased the vibe into her backdoor to sodomize her. She didn't stop manipulating her lover's pussy, so now her girlfriend responded with increasing arousal to the double assault on her nether regions.

Franco's naturally found this sight a further turn-on, just as Jaimie and Aurelia both came at last from the relentless ecstasy of their triangular congress. He continued to pound Ms. Flores from behind, with the reward of her backward thrusts and evident enthusiasm for him. Ms. Stapleton also indicated her bliss with more moans and gasps of pleasure, culminating in a second climax that both Aurelia and she found earthshaking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.