Let the Chips Fall Where They May - Cover

Let the Chips Fall Where They May

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

90 days later...

By now, the modifications had been made to all of the concubines, and there were some surprises. Zenobia Stanfield ordered some changes to Kim Parson, including her tongue, which took on a reptilian fork. That proved unworkable and had to be changed back. It simply didn't allow her to do much in the way of actually eating, and turned out not to help as much as Zenobia hoped in terms of cunnilingus. The rest of the augmentations were more successful, such as blue hair, red eyes, and poutier lips.

Most of the Varizzi brothers' concubines needed very few alterations at all. Aurelia's prenatal health was improved, increasing her odds of safe delivery. She was now very far long in her pregnancy, with birth likely in the next week or so. Gloria and Minnie, of course had only regeneration of their cellular structure to rejuvenate them. Jaimie's sight was enhanced to give her 20/20 vision. Marta wanted to be blonde, so Giulio humored her, as he didn't care. He gave her a golden patch on her pussy to match it, naturally. Janine's hips were widened, of course, to make her own birthing process safer and give her a curvier appearance. The men lengthened and widened their dicks, but that was expected. Neither of them went overboard with it, having seen the consequences elsewhere.

Laurie ordered Felix's dick enlarged as well and unwisely gave him a bit too much aggression, though she thought she simply made him a less passive lover. Since Sam was in Jaimie's situation regarding her sight, Decurion Purcell had the necessary adjustments made to remove the need for glasses. She proved a bit freaky in bed, so there was no need for hormonal changes or other conditioning. She also turned out to be especially attached to her mistress, not that she neglected to sleep with Felix. Laurie herself upgraded her own libido a tad as well.

Sam was pregnant within a month of the evacuation, but at this early phase she was able to assist the Decurion with her CS duties. Felix was a bit more reluctant to do clerical work, but was quite happy to service the girls in the concubine pool. He also became increasingly mean toward Sam, though only when Laurie's back was turned. To her, he was nice and eager to please. This two-faced attitude became obvious to everyone but the oblivious Laurie, who believed that she had now thoroughly "trained" him. She also made the mistake of requiring him to service a few gay colleagues and their male concubines, which he enjoyed a bit too much.

Things came to their disastrous climax one night, when Franco and Giulio hosted a party for Laurie, with whom they occasionally had intercourse when the girls were busy with their other duties (or for other reasons, such as her yen for some strange cock). They also slept with Sam now and then, leaving some doubt as to the paternity of her unborn child. This night, with Aurelia and Sam watching Octavia back in Laurie's pod, the men intended to give Ms. Purcell the gang-bang that she always wanted.

It started well enough, with Franco, Giulio, and Felix all licking Laurie from head to toe, each of them getting more aroused by the act every second. Franco especially loved the taste of her bottom, which was cool and sweet, though they all took turns pleasuring every part of her. She began gushing her juices in a remarkably short time, probably due to simply experiencing three men at once. Their hands, tongues, and lips covered her body with so much sensation that she felt ready to burst with her orgasm.

When they were all hard enough, Laurie ordered Felix to present his dick to her. She began licking and sucking it, getting him close to the edge with excitement. At the same time, she spread her cheeks to invite someone to fuck her ass and the other brother to take her pussy. Franco was quite willing to take on the former and Giulio more than ready for the latter. She had to stop Felix in order to stand up and let Giulio underneath for his role. Mr. Mackay was so near his climax at this point that being told to stop short of completion made him furious. He held down his rage for now, but it was about to surface soon.

Franco by now was closely deep inside Laurie's butt, ramming with all of his might, much to her pleasure. His thrusts often coincided with Giulio's into her cunt, filling and thrilling her. Even so, she was determined to have Felix fuck her throat as well. He resumed pounding her mouth, but his excessive aggression dismayed her. She kept sucking him, however, and all seemed well on the surface.

After what seemed like forever, Felix emptied his seed into Laurie's mouth, not waiting for permission to cum there. She didn't mind that so much, but then he didn't ask for approval before he started making out with Jaimie. That seemed okay, since Franco didn't object and neither did Ms. Stapleton. She seemed to welcome the sexual advance. His short refractory period stunned everyone present, as he quickly recovered his erection from a state of semi-hardness.

"Take my ass, Felix," she begged him, bending over in the nude with self-evident, animal lust.

The male concubine was rather rough about it, again she didn't complain, despite the grudging amount of lube applied to her anal sphincter. He pronged her butt furiously, probing deeply inside her most intimate body cavity with his rather monstrous dick. Meanwhile, Franco and Giulio kept screwing Laurie with their hard cocks, giving her a double-penetration at least. She seemed to lose track of everything else, due to the sheer extent of her ecstasy. She was in a blissful state between the two men and their wonderful rods.

Naturally, Felix took full advantage of his sponsor's distraction to get even more brutal in his fucking style, pulling Jaimie's hair. Again, she didn't mind it at all. Everything still seemed okay, at least for the moment. He pushed the envelope further, seized her throat from behind and almost strangling her. She started to get a bit uncomfortable by now, but she didn't actually resist him. She wanted to trust the guy to know when to stop.

Just as Laurie came, followed by Franco and Giulio, Felix pulled out of Jaimie. Not waiting for her to cum first, he walked around and shoved his dick into her mouth, straight from her asshole. That was the last straw for Ms. Stapleton, who wasn't ready for such a messy oral experience. She gagged and let go of his dick. Felix lost his temper and grabbed her breasts cruelly, twisting the nipples to cause sudden pain. When she yelped in pain, he smacked her face, went behind her, and abruptly entered her pussy doggie-style. She screamed in terror.

By now, the three sponsors had returned to the world and realized what was happening. Franco and Giulio each took hold of Felix. Laurie slapped him in the face and kicked him in the groin, causing him to buckle and double over. The Italians let go of him for a minute, and then picked him back up.

"If I can borrow your recycling device, Franco, I think that we need to take out some trash," Laurie announced angrily.

Jaimie, meanwhile, crawled up into a fetal position, shivering. It wasn't cold, so this was clearly trauma caused by the assault on her. Felix, however, wasn't done. When he heard Laurie ask permission to recycle him in Franco's pod, he exerted all of his strength (which because of his wrestling hobby was considerable) and torn himself away to try again. This time, he charged Laurie and took her by surprise, pinning her to the floor. He tried to strangle her, but the brothers Varizzi were soon on top of him. They dragged him to the recycling device and let the whole pod hear his screams as he was put into it while still alive. In a short time, he was reduced to particles.

Franco picked Jaimie up and embraced her, holding her for several minutes. He gave her a number of kisses and caressed her hair, hoping to comfort her a bit. She seemed to respond, but then she rushed to the bathroom. He didn't blame her, and neither did the others. He wondered what could be done for her, if anything. No one was sure if she would ever rebound from her wounded state.

"I am very sorry that my concubine did this to yours. As you can see, however, I will not tolerate such conduct. My next pick will be on a shorter leash, I promise. Even so, I would understand it if you didn't want me around for a while," Laurie apologized to the brothers.

"I forgive you. I think that Jaimie does as well. She knows that it wasn't your fault, not directly at least. I don't intend to ban you and your concubines from my pod. After all, you just learned a dramatic lesson of some kind about sponsorship. I anticipate considerable improvement in your situation. Did you want us to help you choose a new concubine?" Franco inquired, hugging Laurie.

"That would help, but for now, I think that I should go home and leave you alone with your concubines. Jaimie in particular needs you. I think that she will be scarred by this, but she still cares for you and will do what she still can to serve you in her own way, whatever that is," Laurie Purcell took her leave with considerable, if wounded dignity.

"Can Octavia stay the night with you? I don't know if what Jaimie may say is right for her innocent ears," Franco asked.

"Of course. Mind you, she will have to grow sooner than she would have, but you're right about this having too much negative potential. That depends on how Jaimie reacts to the incident, naturally," Laurie answered before the door closed behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.