Let the Chips Fall Where They May
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

The cafeteria reunited Franco Varizzi with Aurelia and Octavia, who was now free of her asthma. It also allowed her to demonstrate her gratitude, which she did with considerable enthusiasm, sitting eagerly next to him and planting kisses on his face. Evidently, the Latina was happy to belong to this tough Italian guard. The other concubines all winked at him, clearly understanding what was likely to happen.

Giulio, meanwhile, constantly felt Marta's and Janine's fingers caressing his cock and balls. He didn't exactly mind that sensation, or the promise of what was to occur next. His women, while only two in number, had the right attitude for slave girls.

Both of Laurie's concubines had trouble sitting down, of course. Zenobia Stanfield's most reluctant concubine, Kim Parson, seemed rather upset, for reasons that were unclear. She wouldn't look anyone in the eye, except for her ex-husband, with whom she appeared to be pleading for some reason. Dale was too busy with his own concubines to really care about her, however.

"Kim, stop begging! He won't take you back, or else he would have taken you in the first place!" Zenobia roared at her slave.

Suddenly, everyone in the mess paid attention to the scene that the women had caused. Even Dale perked up, not that he had much compassion for his ex. In his opinion, having to pleasure a tomboyish lesbian served her right.

"What's up her ass?" he sneered.

"Oh, she doesn't like that I won't give her up and you won't take her in. Apparently, she likes men, after all, or at least compared to women. Not that I give a damn. She's a concubine, and she agreed to become one with her eyes wide open. Plus, I threatened to have her gang-banged to get her pregnant very soon. That way, I can stop worrying about her fertility and use her for my own needs. I'll give you the first chance of impregnating her, however, if you're interested. I just don't want her getting any ideas of reconciliation, so don't go soft on her if you fuck her," Zenobia declared.

"Well, she owes me some sex that she denied me during our marriage, so I might take you up on that one soon, thank you. But don't worry ... I have no desire to be nice or make sweet love to her. It would be pure, raw grudge-fucking in my case. I like the idea of her being knocked up, anyway, since she always refused to have kids when we were together. She said that they would cramp her style, or some such nonsense," Dale grinned.

"You can do it right here, if the Marines are okay with it. The sooner done, the better. Now that she is fresh off the pill, she should be extremely fertile," Ms. Stanfield proposed with a sadistic smile.

"That's a great idea. I think that I will, if you're serious," Mr. Parson accepted the offer, once the Marines signaled their assent. They clearly wanted to see a live sex show.

With that, Dale gruffly seized his naked ex, bent her over an empty food tray, and brutally shoved his hard cock inside her. Kim gasped in pain, as her former spouse ravaged her with each thrust. He clearly had some rage to vent, and that was exactly what he did, plundering Mrs. Parson's cunt for several intense moments before he finally came. What shocked everyone present was the extent to which Kim became aroused by the rough sex. They could smell her juices flowing after only a few minutes. For some odd reason, agony really involved ecstasy in her case.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.