Let the Chips Fall Where They May - Cover

Let the Chips Fall Where They May

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

Laurie Purcell led her chattel into their pod rather eagerly, determined to assert her rights with the pair that she had claimed. Samantha Anson, the traffic cop, particularly needed to learn that she was no longer an authority. Otherwise, the pecking order might be inverted.

"So, Officer, are you ready to what I ask of you?" Laurie demanded of her slave.

"Yes, Ms. Purcell," Sam answered, freshly reminded who was boss, though in some ways resentful of the situation. She really wished that she had passed her CAP, and was still a bit shocked that she hadn't.

"Well, I don't think that you fully realize what you agreed to do. I am your Mistress. I own both you and Felix here. You are my slaves. I cum first. Is that clear? No matter what you prefer for your life, I decide what you get and don't get. I forgave your past actions, because they were part of your old job. However, that career is gone. Your new life is all about me. The same goes for you, too, Felix. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Felix Mackay gulped, a bit worried now.

"That's better. Yes, from now on, you must address me by a title. I think that Miss Laurie is best. Both of you will call me 'Miss Laurie' in the future. Do you hear me?" Laurie persisted.

"Yes, 'Miss Laurie'," the two slaves replied fearfully, as Ms. Purcell's tone left no doubt that she was strict in at least some ways.

"Alright, both of you, take off those silly shifts of yours. I want you naked. That's better. Now, Samantha, bend over that table. Yes, that's right. Spread your butt-cheeks. AI, is it possible to acquire a strap-on dildo with a thigh harness and some lube?" Laurie instructed.

"That is feasible, certainly. Do you wish a large, medium, or small dildo?" the AI responded.

"Large, and if possible, designed to resemble a flesh-and-blood cock and some balls. Make the lube edible, with a pleasant flavor, if you can," Laurie added.

"It will be done as you request. Anything else, Miss Purcell?" the AI continued.

"Yes, come to think of it. A wooden paddle, if you can arrange it," Laurie decided.

"It will be done, as you require, Miss Purcell," the AI announced.

"AI, can you take on a specific kind of voice, with accent?" Laurie asked on a whim after stripping to the buff.

"Certainly. What sort of voice and accent?" the AI probed.

"Australian. Male, about 50 years of human age. I think that I will call you Melvin," Laurie considered.

"Very well, mate," Melvin mimicked.

"Also, call me 'Miss Laurie', to avoid confusion," Laurie told Melvin.

"Will do, Miss Laurie," Melvin agreed.

Having collected the toys replicated by the ship, Laurie took the wooden paddle and struck Sam on the ass without warning. She repeated the paddling several more times, until Sam's pale bottom flushed a scarlet red. Once satisfied with that job, the sponsor pulled Ms. Anson roughly back into an erect position, before slapping her on the face.

"Know your place. As is my right, I have paddled you, so as to indicate that I reserve that right as your owner. If it wasn't clear before, your ass IS mine! Now, kneel before Felix and suck his dick. Don't even think about touching your sore buns to soothe the pain, or I will make that last spanking seem mild by comparison!" the Civil Service volunteer ordered her slave girl.

Sam serviced Felix orally for several minutes, but his terror prevented any serious chance of a full hard-on. He was not ready for this kind of bondage, at least until today. Now, he was in a crash course, and he hadn't completely processed the fear inspired by Laurie's harsh actions. Evidently, she was determined to establish her dominance from the outset, and she had succeeded.

"Alright, enough. Now, Felix, it's your turn to bend over. Yes, I'm going to spank you, but at least you get some notice first. I want you to count each swat and ask for the next, as a good boy does. Don't forget what my name is, either," the brunette commanded her male slave.

After about 15 minutes of relentless corporal punishment, Laurie was finished spanking with Felix's bottom. She then stood him up and kissed him tenderly on the lips, as if she were a much softer kind of woman. While he recovered from this sudden twist, Laurie pushed Felix down toward her crotch and shoved her pussy in his face.

"Eat me, slave," she compelled Mr. Mackay.

A couple of minutes later, Laurie turned to Sam and gave her the same command.

"Both of you, take turns licking my cunt. Get it as wet and juicy as you can. Make me cum as quickly as possible. Then I'll be happier with you and much easier on you," she told her concubines.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.