Let the Chips Fall Where They May
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Franco and Giulio Varizzi are brothers, friends, roommates, and fellow volunteers for the Confederacy. Will they do as well in choosing their concubines as they did in other things? For Franco, will he be luckier with his harem than with his ex-wife? And what favor does his boss have for the security guard? What will their uncle think of it all?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

Giulio, meanwhile, was busy with his own concubines. Marta and Janine still wouldn't let go of him until they were safely in his pod. As soon as they were alone together, Marta made a point of planting a serious kiss on her Master's lips, giving him as much tongue as she could. The computer geek happily returned the favor, enjoying her mouth with his own.

Janine, for her part, had a surprise in store for Giulio. While he was distracted by Marta's lip lock, Ms. Halder knelt and unzipped Mr. Varizzi's pants. She quickly got her prize: Giulio's dick. She began hungrily licking and sucking his cock, determined to keep him happy with her.

"Do you mind sharing?" Marta teased Janine, as she joined her former boss on their knees.

"Works for me," Ms. Halder told her ex-subordinate, as both of the girls now gave Giulio a blowjob.

The ladies licked and sucked their Master repeatedly, until he looked ready to explode all over their faces. That was exactly what happened, of course, just a moment later. Without being asked, the women cleaned each other up orally, which especially delighted Giulio.

"Does that please you, Signor?" Janine asked her sponsor with a confident smile that belied her query. She obviously knew the answer to that question.

"What do you think, my dear?" he teased her back, kissing the former supervisor fiercely on the mouth.

"So, how did I do?" Marta added her own question, though she was more concerned in fact than Janine had been.

"Very well, lover," Giulio assured his gorgeous Macedonian concubine, now alternating between the girls with his French kissing.

"Glad to know. So what do we next, Master?" Ms. Borisevic inquired.

"That's easy. I'm not augmented yet, so I need some stimulation to get hard again. Why don't you ladies 69 for me? That might well get me nice and horny for you," Giulio urged them.

"Sounds like a plan," Janine agreed, lying down on the floor and gesturing for Marta to ride her face. The Macedonian girl was only too happy to accept her invitation.

In minutes, the two women were busy eating each other out, with Marta's nice buttocks quite visible to her Master's naked eye. Janine seemed to really enjoy the flavor of another woman's pussy, not to mention the pleasurable feeling of a tongue in her own cunt.

Unfortunately, of course, a 69 creates some difficulty in terms of focus for many people. One has to concentrate on giving oral favors even as one receives them, which can be quite distracting. It was clear after a short time that it would take some practice for either girl to get it right, but for now, the position had achieved its purpose. Giulio was nice and hard again.

Without warning, he approached Marta from behind while she licked Janine's sex and started impaling her with his cock. Ms. Halder adjusted herself, moving out from underneath her fellow concubine to lick her ass. The idea just seemed too delicious to resist, and Janine was rewarded by Marta's audible reaction to the experience of being rimmed.

Giulio deliberately began timing his thrusts to intensify the effect of Janine's tongue on Marta's bottom. This coordination soon caused Ms. Borisevic to cum at last, but Giulio wasn't done with her yet. After all, he hadn't come yet himself inside her pussy, so his dick continued to invade her sweet cunt. Janine didn't cease her own oral actions, either, much to Marta's exhilaration. She also started fingering the outside of the Macedonian woman's asshole.

Finally, a primordial scream of ecstasy escaped Marta's mouth with her second and even more powerful orgasm. This sound so excited Giulio that he shot his new, rather sizable load deep within Marta's pussy. To show his appreciation for Janine, however, he took his still semi-stiff cock and entered her apparently wet slit on an impulse.

While he wasn't nearly ready to cum again so soon, he was hard enough to give her a reminder of what he would do to her later. This action had the additional benefit of giving Ms. Halder the remnant of his seed in her pussy.

"Well, girls, that's just the beginning, but I believe that we are going to have a great time together. I need to catch my breath right now, of course, if you'll excuse me. You're both quite wonderful lovers, you know," Giulio declared.

At this point, the AI told everyone present that it was time for supper. Not wasting time by cleaning up, the Italian computer whiz and his two, rather naked concubines left their pod still smelling strongly of sex. The trio absolutely enjoyed the knowledge that their ménage a trois was far from over.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.