Book 1 - Milady and the Dragon - Cover

Book 1 - Milady and the Dragon

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 7: Partings

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Partings - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Collin pulled her closer against his chest, his hands softly caressing her breasts, he heard her moan, he came awake, for a moment confused, looking at the sleeping woman in his arms he smiled softly at her. This was what he wanted, to feel her warm body and see her sweet face as he woke each morning, to hear her gentle breathing and feel it against his skin. His hand lay on her stomach, he gently rubbed his hand back and forth, A hatchling, no he corrected himself, a child, a human child, grew in her womb, he smiled, imagining her with a babe suckling at her breast. He couldn't in this form see if it was a male or female child, but that wasn't important all that mattered was that it thrived and grew strong. Once born, then he would teach it to survive in this harsh world of humans. Thinking once again of a child at her breast he leaned down and kissed her nipple, his hands caressed her body, his hard cock rubbed against her hip with a soft sound she turned to him in her sleep. He slipped between her thighs, wanting to see her wake to his entering her. Her eyes slowly opened, she looked up at him and murmured his name, her arms slipping around his neck, she gasped as he slowly thrust into her, he leaned down and kisses her "good morn, MiLady" he smiled as his hips moved, slowly, savoring every movement, she returned the kiss and smiled softly back "good morn, My Lord." Collin heard the door open and looked over his shoulder to see Mary standing holding a pitcher of hot water, her mouth open as if to say something. She blinked several times, then quickly turned and left the room, shutting the door firmly behind her, she giggled and headed for the kitchen, just wait till Harriett heard the latest news.

MiLady groaned and pushed at Collins shoulders, "ohh, Collin, she saw us" blushing vividly, Milady pressed her face against his shoulder, Collin, chuckled "so she did, lass" kissing her deeply, his hips moving once again MiLady moaned and forgot Mary. A long time later as he lay holding her in his arms, he heard once again Marluxion's words and turned, kissing her lightly "Katrina, we must talk" she saw the serious look on his face and heard the concern in his voice, sshe looked at him and touched his cheek "what is it? Collin" his hand softly caressing her face "I have to leave, Katrina, I will be gone a month" not wanting to say it but knowing he must, "I may be gone longer, I don't know yet, if I am, I will send you a messenger, to let you know." He saw the look on her face and pulled her tightly against him "I don't want to go, Katrina but I have to, this is something I can't put off, it has to be taken care of." She wanted to cry and hold onto him, never letting him go but she nodded and kissed him softly "a month isn't such a long time, mayhaps your business will conclude even sooner" she said more to reassure herself. Collin said nothing only kissed her hard, then slapped her on her sweet bottom "I had better return to my room before Mary comes back and Jack starts looking for me." As Collin was pulling on his dressing gown, which he found laying over the back of a chair, he tried not to watch her getting out of the rumpled bed. If he did, he would end up tossing her on her back and loving her again. MiLady slipped her robe on and seeing the casket sitting on the mantel, she smiled, Collin seeing the smile and where she was looking, raised an eyebrow. "I had the most amazing dream last night Collin, there were fairies like Bitsy, and elves and even Unicorns" she said wonder filled her voice. She started to tell him of the dragon in her dream but stopped, for some reason she didn't want to mention the dragon, she had been oddly drawn to it, she knew it was the dragon, she had seen that one time, as she lay hurting in its arms. She remembered his gentle touch and the feel of him on his fingertips, warm and like smooth fine leather. Remembering his own dream, Collin only smiled at her, he wondered what Marluxion had been doing, giving such dreams. Two conflicting dreams, he shouldn't have put such dreams in her mind or perhaps it was better this way, better to have her dream of what she thought were fantasies, then dream of the man who was leaving, perhaps to never return. Not liking the direction his thoughts were taking, Collin pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately then left the room.

Collin entered his room to see Jack sitting waiting for him, "We have today and tomorrow, to finish things here, if you have any good-byes to say, best get them done with, we must be on the rode by dawn of the third day" Collin told Jack, as he washed and dressed for the day. Seeing the unhappy look on Collins face, Jack asked "I gather you didn't send for Marluxion, I'm wondering how he came to know about this whole thing, not that the old dragon doesn't have ways of finding out everything, just caught me by surprise it did." Collin rasped out "No, I didn't send for him, although I did wish a time or two that he were here, I do have my suspicions though about how he heard what I was doing." Jack unable to control himself any longer jumped up and idly folding Collins dressing gown several times looked at Collin "Marluxion didn't happen to mention a chore or two he might be having for me, did he? Collin even though preoccupied with his own thoughts heard the worry in Jacks voice and shaking his head, told him that Marluxion had not mentioned any chores, but then he rarely told anyone anything except in his own good time. "I'm sure he will let you know soon, Marluxion doesn't keep people waiting needlessly, and if he called it a chore, well it's probably something minor, or he would have used the word task" Collin said trying to ease the look of worry on Jack's face. "You should be dancing with glee at the idea of getting out of that human body and back to your old self, my friend." Jack grinned, "it's the truth I won't miss this scrawny body and being back to my good hearty superior elf self, why the ladies must be missing me something fierce" preened Jack, thinking of a grand homecoming.

Collin and Jack entered the dining hall, they turned as they heard feminine laughter coming from the kitchen and watched MiLady rushing out into the dining hall, her face rosy with blushes, composing herself, she smiled at Collin, then wished Jack a good morning. Jack couldn't help grinning and told her "some better then others, MiLady" then laughed as Collin glared at him. They sat next to each other, finding excuses to touch hands, smiling at each other, every once in a while Collins hand slipped under the table to rest on her thigh. Everyone in the hall watched and smiled, please for them both MiLady was well loved and over the time that Collin had been there, the men had grown to respect him as a fair man and a worthy Knight. After the morning meal, Collin went into the study, he sent for several people to join him, Marcus was the first to enter, an older Knight, a 3rd son who had earned his way and knew how to conduct himself, he bowed to Collin "You sent for me? My Lord." Collin informed Marcus of his impending departure, and gave him numerous instructions, appointing him Commander of the guards and Keep. Marcus was well pleased and assured Collin everything would be run as it should be. Collin dismissed Marcus as Henry entered the room, Henry was a very thin slight man, who had tried to eek out a living on the old Dukes land as a farmer, he was a miserable failure at farming and had it not been for the help of those at the keep he and his family probably would have starved long ago. "Henry, I have to leave for a short period of time, I can't leave the keep unattended, I need someone to do the ledgers and see to assisting MiLady in the running of the place, would you be interested in the position?" Henry almost fainted with relief, he had been so afraid that he had finally worn out his welcome and would be told to take his family and leave. Henry beaming with pleasure took the position offered, he had always been good with numbers and unlike most of the farmers of his day could read and write, he ran out of the room in a hurry to tell his family, then came running back into the study, apologizing for having left without leave. Collin smiled and dismissed the man, knowing he had made the right choice.

The day went by quickly, too quickly, but Collin wanted everything taken care of, he tried to think of all the things that needed to be done and wrote page after page of notes planning on leaving them for Henry. He didn't want to leave anything to chance, one part of him said he would be back in a month, the other said this was a final last act as Collin the man. He wrote four last letter's and sealed them then sent for Drapper, the sun was setting as Drapper entered the room, he nodded to Collin and sat down in the chair infront of the desk. Collin looks tired thought Drapper with concern, "Drapper, we've been friends for a long time, I have a favor to ask you, if you refuse I will understand, but let me say what I have to first, then if you want, think it over and let me know, no later then tomorrow at noon" Drapper settled into the chair and listened carefully. "I have here four letters, one to the king, explaining the death of Kurlew and the banishing of Dame Agnes, also the hand the Uncle had in the whole affair. The second is a letter to MiLady's Uncle the Count, telling him about the letter to the King and advising him to find another bride for his son and that I have suggested the King appoint a new guardian for Katrina. My suggestion is that you be that guardian" Collin held up his hand for Drapper to wait, seeing Drapper about to say something. "I know you're the old Dukes brother born on the wrong side of the blankets, I also know it was your choice as a young man to remain here. I also know that Katrina is your daughter, that you and her mother loved each other but she had to marry a man of wealth, that her father gave her no choice. I also know you have never loved another woman but her. The old Duke never knew of his wife's love for you, he also never knew that Katrina was not his child. Drapper walked to the window and looked out into the gardens, he took a deep breath, Collin waited "and the other two letters?" Drapper asked quietly not looking at Collin. "The one is to Katrina, explaining why I couldn't return, of my love for her and how this whole thing came about. The other is a letter to my unborn child, speaking of my love for his mother, my deep pain and regret at not being here to see him grow to adulthood" Collins voice broke but he continued on "these letters I entrust to you Drapper, only to be sent and given at the end of a months time, if I can't return. You will know which it is to be, if I do return I will still send the letter's to the King and Count, then with relief cast the other two into the fireplace to be burnt never needing to be read." Drapper turned from the window and looked at Collin for a long time. "A child? You can't know if she bears your child or not, its too soon, Collin, as to the rest, I will do as you request and keep the letters safe. You aren't returning are you? The dragon in you is too strong." With a weary sigh Collin put his head in his hands "I don't know, Drapper, I just don't know, but I have to find out, as to the child, yes, there is a child growing in her womb" Drapper actually smiled, amazed he could still smile after all he had heard. "Marluxion, told you?" Collin nodded, then smiled back at Drapper, a pleased male smile, he started to say more but the door to the study opened and MiLady came in smiling at the two men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.