Book 1 - Milady and the Dragon - Cover

Book 1 - Milady and the Dragon

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 4: Collin and Jack

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Collin and Jack - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

The Knight and his groom followed the road leading to the Keep. It was late afternoon as they approached the front gates of the Keep. There should have been a guard on duty to warn of riders coming but none could be seen as the two rode through the open gates. People stopped and stared at the two, The one a very fine gentleman, astride a huge black stallion, the other a small older man, dressed in the livery of a groom, rode what looked to be a donkey. they rode into the center of the bailey and stopped. When no one come out to greet them the gentleman swung down from the saddle, he stood holding the reins of the stallion, then turned and looked towards his groom. The groom climbed down off his donkey, and reached for the reins of the large stallion, who started to prance and paw the ground as it looked at the groom. The gentlemen gently touched the horses mane and leaned down as if whispering to the horse, then tossed the reins to his groom. Drapper came out of the stables, just in time to see the groom catch the reins and look around as if wondering what to do next. He walked up to the gentlemen and bowed, introducing himself as the stable master and apologizing for lack of a formal greeting from the residents of the keep. He suggested the gentlemen go inside and take a seat in the hall, someone would see him and find Captain Kurlew or Dame Agnes. The gentlemen turned to his groom and instructed him to go with the stable master and see to the animals, then join him in the hall. For a second the groom looked as if he would argue the order but muttering under his breath he turned and followed the man. The Stallion had other idea's and pulled back, rearing on his hind legs, Drapper laughed and reached out taking the reins from the groom. "a very spirited animal your master rides" commented Drapper as the stallion calmly followed. The groom leading his donkey, with a few tugs and muttered warnings followed Drapper into the stables. He was shown what stall to put his donkey in as the stallion was lead into a larger, sturdier stall. Drapper didn't want the stallion kicking down the stables if it got out of hand. After getting the animal settled in, he stood watching the groom rub his backside. Drapper chewed on a piece of straw and suggested the groom remove the donkey's bridle and saddle, which the groom did with much fumbling and muttering. Dropping the saddle on his foot the groom started to swear long and loudly. Drapper couldn't contain himself any longer and started to laugh, holding his stomach from laughing so hard he looked at the groom "I gather that's Virlane now sitting in the lady's hall, I knew this was going to be fun to watch, but I had no idea, it would mean seeing you as a groom" he started laughing again. The groom walked over and punched Drapper on the shoulder, "You think its so funny, well me arse bounced all the way up the mountain and that beast of a stallion has already tried to take a bite out of it. I don't know how I let Virlane talk me into this!" Trink headed out of the stables and turning told Drapper, "You can call me Jack!" He left to the sound of Drapper laughing and muttered about rude stable masters.

Virlane walked into the dining hall and took a seat at the head table, he looked around, not missing a thing, the stench was enough to make a dragon gag. Virlane had always been very fastidious and this filth offended him greatly. A scullery maid came out of the kitchens and skittered to a halt as she saw the man sitting at the mistress's table, he turned and looked at her. "Would you please inform your mistress that she has company, child" her mouth hanging open, not saying a word she nodded and ran back into the kitchen. The girl ran up and started to shake Harriet's arm, babbling about handsome knights and the main table. Harriett gently cuffed the girl on the side of her head and told her to get ahold of herself and speak plainly. Loosing patience Harriett headed for the dining hall, stomping in she saw the man and advanced on the table, Harriett curtsied as this was to her eye's a very fine gentlemen and of high rank. Virlane had just given Harriett the same message he had given the young scullery maid when Trink ambled into the dining hall. He wrinkled his nose and looked at Virlane "Pheww this place stinks to high heaven, your sure this is the right place? Me Lord" He then turned and looked at Harriett "Me Lord and I have been traveling long and hard, a cold mug of ale and a bite to eat, would be nice right about now, my good woman." He then winked at Harriett, suddenly flustered Harriett bobbed a curtsy and went back to the kitchen. She sent a maid scurrying to find Dame Agnes and Kurlew, then ordered another to fetch ale, bread and cheese ot to the men in the hall. The girl was just setting the ale and food on the table before the two men when Harriett suddenly came flying from the kitchen, she grabbed the pitcher and platter, trying to think of something to say Harriett blurted out "this isn't fancy enough for the likes of you." Virlane chuckled and informed the flustered woman that plain fare would do them just fine. Harriett nodded and ran back to the kitchen still clutching the pitcher and platter, the girl following on her heels. Virlane and Trink looked at each other and grinned. Lord have mercy cried Harriett as she threw down the platter and pitcher "We almost served his Lordship the tainted food and drink." with that she sat down and fanned herself furiously with her apron trying to calm her nerves.

Dame Agnes arrived in the hall at the same time Kurlew did, they looked at each other wondering what was going on. Dame Agnes seeing the fine gentlemen sitting at the table brushed off her skirts and in a sickening sweet voice walked up, curtsied deeply "My Lord, have you lost your way? We would be delighted to provide you with a place to stay for the night and directions to your destination on the morrow." The man raised an eyebrow and looked the woman standing before him up and down "You are the Duchess of St.Clair, Katrina DeLancy St.Clair? I was led to believe she was a much younger woman of gentle refinement and a delight to look upon." Dame Agnes with a startled glance at Kurlew pursed her lips "No indeed, My Lord, I am the Lady's housekeeper and companion, pardon my impertinence My Lord but you are?" Virlane stepped down from the table and walked around to stand in front of Dame Agnes, he inclined his head and introduced himself. "I am Collin O Donnell, Laird of the Clan O'Donnell and Duke of Virlane." he turned and indicated the other man "This is my groom and man of affairs, Jack Bentwood." "I am not here by chance, but by direction of the King, he remembers fondly the daughter of his old friend The Duke of St. Clair and having heard some odd disturbing reports sent me to make sure the Lady is well and happy." Dame Agnes felt the color leave her face and thought she would faint, as she heard what the man said. She stepped back and looked up at the man opening her mouth to say something, she was shoved aside by Kurlew. "MiLady is feeling a bit poorly at the moment and unable to see you, but we will give her your regards and tell her that you had been by to give her greetings." blustered Kurlew. Collin smiled politely "My man, Jack is considered to be a fair healer and would be more then happy to care for the Lady St.Clair." turning to Dame Agnes he said "be so kind as to show Jack your Mistress's chambers." Dame Agnes felt herself go even paler, she smiled a sickly smile at the Duke "it's nothing my Lord, the clumsy child tripped and fell down some stairs, a few bruises that will heal quickly." "Good, then I shall look forward to meeting the Duchess at the evening meal, now if you would be so kind as to direct my man Jack to our chambers, it has been a long ride and I need to change and wash the dust of the road off." Dame Agnes screeched at one of the scullery maids passing by "quickly wench, air out the Dukes old chambers and put fresh linens on the bed." She ran after the girl hurrying her along. Turning his gaze on Kurlew, Collin commented "Your guards are not on duty at the gate, Is there a reason for such lacks of attention to the safety of the keep?" With an angry look on his face Kurlew told the Duke that the guards had been ill with the stomach gripe as had half the keep, and would be back on duty that night. He left the hall with the comment that he must return to his training.

Kurlew charged up the tower stairs and threw open the door to MiLady's chambers. Both women turned as the door opened, Mary who had been unbraiding MiLady's hair, picked up the hair brush, thinking to beat Kurlew senseless with it. He simply pushed Mary aside and grabbed MiLady and shook her "You have a visitor downstairs, a man sent by the King to check on your welfare. You say one word about what goes on here and I will claim Mary is a thief who has stolen from me and see her hanged in the bailey!" Mary gasped, knowing that Kurlew could and would do what he threatened. MiLady touched Mary's arm, calming her "I will of course do as you say Kurlew, you know how fond I am of Mary, I would never do anything to put her life in peril." "See that you do!" snapped out Kurlew as he started to leave, he then turned back, "be in the dining hall for supper, and if asked, you fell down the stairs." As soon as Kurlew had left, Mary grinned at MiLady, this is our chance, why we could slip the man a note, pleading for help. You know how to read and write, MiLady, hurry write a note and I will slip into his room and leave it for him. After a few minutes thought, MiLady shook her head, we know nothing about this man, he could be worse then Kurlew, or a simpering fop like Barnard, lets wait and see his measure first and try to find out as much as possible about him before we do something that could get us in deeper trouble then we all ready are. Now come Mary we have to be quick and get ready, I must look some what presentable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.