Desert Dream - Cover

Desert Dream

Copyright© 2009 by Crunchy

Chapter 11

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man lost at sea, then everything changes. He must adapt to new circumstances

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical  

John had started to make carvings of local animals, such as the golden eagles, the leopards, the great red foxes, and the auroch, both male and female. He had woods which when polished provided colors very near the actual colors of the animal, with the exception of the leopards, which he solved by picking a blond wood and burning the spots in with a hot wand of metal. He and his wife and slave (John just could not get used to the thought of owning another human being.) rubbed the polished pieces against their noses and behind their ears to put a glossy sheen on the wood, and to protect it from drying out. The result was amazing, lifelike, artistic and magical.

John carefully put these pieces away, for future use. Note to self, he told himself, sail driven chariots. John also kept his rifled arrows under wraps, although he did take one hunting to test its limitations. It was amazing what he could do, it flew so far and true. He couldn't even see the mark he was aiming at, yet he was able to think his arrow to that target.

Zithrusa now had two and a half camels (we assume everyone knows that all 'camels' in the caravan are Bactrian camels.) worth of goods, yet she had to walk in the dust once more. She refused to ride one of the camels as luggage, so she ended up trudging along. Being a nomad woman, she was used to walking, but day after day it got old. She asked John about it, and he told her he would think about it, and see what he could come up with.

There were more walled outposts, and caravanserai with permanent guards posted to protect the traders. They were staffed with soldiers from the eastern emperor, probably as a punishment duty. Sometimes a commander just got too popular, either with the soldiers, or with some official's wife. In any case, they ended up in the back of beyond, keeping filthy traders from being attacked by misbegotten barbarians.

They drank a lot of plum wine, and some had taken up the habit of inhaling the smoke of the hemp flowers, a habit picked up from the Scythians who used it ceremonially. There was no ceremony for the eastern soldiers, they just sat in the closed room with the small charcoal burner, and threw the dried flower tops onto the coals. Eventually they had to leave the room, as it became too smoky to breathe- They got smoked out.

One of these outposts, a caravanserai they stayed at for two days while they waited clear weather to go over the mountain pass, had a problem and the captain who asked the Caravan master for help was directed to John.

The local ruler had issued a challenge, and to refuse it was asking to have the caravanserai destroyed. The challenge was to provide an unarmed man to master a leopard. Everyone knew that an unarmed man against a leopard was suicide, and the captain couldn't find anyone who would accept the challenge. John sighed, and Zithrusa shrugged, she would leave this one up to John. John decided that he needed to consult his 'Spirits', and asked for some time to consider the request. He went off by himself and meditated, seeking the voice of the 'Spirits'.

John, this beast isn't your enemy. Treat her right and she will be very loving towards you.

Hmm, that was strange. It was a good hint though, and John decided to accept the challenge on behalf of the Empire's soldiery. He returned to the captain and told him his decision. He asked that only the captain go along as an observer, and not interfere no matter what happened. The captain was grateful to have someone answer the challenge which unanswered might destroy his post and get all his men killed. Zithrusa wanted to go along, but John insisted that this time was a time for him to go alone.

On arriving at the Ruler's fort, they were invited to drink and eat, but John refused all food and wine, accepting only water and bread. The Ruler explained the challenge, to master a Leopard while weaponless. John indicated that he understood, so the challenge began forthwith. John, in order to prove he was unarmed and to leave no room for quibble later, removed all clothing but for a clout, and entered the small arena with a ten foot high surrounding wall. A leopard was let into the room from the other side, and John watched as it noticed him and began to approach.

He noticed that it's ears were forward, and she wasn't attacking, and he further noticed other things about her, such as she was a female leopard as the 'Spirits' had said, and that she wasn't relating to him as an enemy. Quite the opposite. From the way her raised tail was jerking, she was in heat. 'Treat her right' indeed. He circled around her in the way she was circling him, and they gradually closed in on each other in the middle. John suddenly turned, and grabbed her by the scruff of her neck tightly, giving the loose fur there a slight twist, and grabbing the base of her tail with his right hand. She instinctively crouched down, raising her hindquarters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.