The Nude Beach

by JenniferO

Copyright© 2009 by JenniferO

True Story Sex Story: My first time visiting a nude beach when I was still in high school... and the consequences

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex   First   Exhibitionism   Nudism   .

I keep getting these questions asked: When was it that I was aware of my penchant for exhibitionism and how old was I the first time that I let a stranger see me naked?

I realized that I liked it when men looked at me when I was still pretty young, probably 13 or so, maybe a little younger. However, I was 16 years old the first time I actually let a group of strange men see me naked. It happened at Black's Beach in San Diego.

My best friend Rachel and were both 16 and were both cheerleaders in our high school. She was dating this older guy (18 years old) who was a senior. He invited us to go to the beach with him and a few of his friends. I didn't know really anything about Black's Beach other than that it was supposed to be this cool beach a couple hours to the south of Los Angeles.

There were six guys and just the two of us girls. We all loaded up into a couple of cars and headed down there on this beautiful, sunny Saturday morning. We parked the cars in this parking lot next to a glider port and had to hike down this crazy path that had been built into the cliffs overlooking the beach.

Once we got there, I discovered it was a nude beach. I didn't know that. I don't know if the guys knew or not. They acted totally surprised and even seemed believable, but you know, its guys we're talking about here. I wouldn't have been surprised had they known and planned the whole thing as a way of getting us naked. In any event, after some discussion we decided to stay since we had come so far, and to be fair, the beach was really nice.

Rachel and I got silly seeing all these old guys walking around naked. I mean everywhere we looked there was a naked guy with his penis hanging right out there in the open. There were some younger good looking guys too, and that was pretty cool with us. I had only really seen my boyfriend's dick in real life and now I was literally surrounded by dicks of every size, color and age.

I would've probably been a little self-conscious of my staring, but the guys we were with were so busy checking out the girls that they never noticed that Rachel and I were gawking too. I was, I guess, surprised with how low key it all seemed. I guess I expected that if this many people were naked, then things would be happening - naughty things to be specific - but there was none of that. Everyone just seemed to be cool with their nudity.

The guys started joking around that maybe we should all be getting naked too. Both Rachel and I were like, "Yeah, thanks but no thanks. But hey ... you know, you guys, you guys go right ahead," and we started laughing like the silly school girls we were.

Well, the guys were properly rebuffed and nothing crazy happened for maybe an hour or so. We just partied; drinking beers, smoking joints and in general getting pretty wrecked.

After a while, one of the guys got up and said, "Well hell, I don't know about you but I'm cooking out here in the sun. I'm going in the water." He stood up, slid his trunks down, stepped out of them and stood there in front of us naked with a semi hard-on. Now, at this point in my life as I mentioned earlier, I'd seen my boyfriend's dick, but that was about it. I couldn't believe that this guy was letting me see his dick. He was a good looking guy and all, but it was just so unexpected ... and I couldn't take my eyes off the thing.

I don't know if it was because of my staring or what, but a couple more guys got up and slipped their suits off too. I buried my head in my beach towel laughing half in embarrassment and, I guess, half in arousal. I could hear Rachel doing the same thing next to me. When I finally looked up again, Rachel's boyfriend and his best friend Rob were standing there naked too. All the guys were naked and I witnessed my first uncircumcised penis and my first big penis - it was the same guy, Mike's best friend Rob.

I had grown up with Rob; he was older by a couple of years, but we had been on swim teams over the years and he was now on the school swim team with me. It was so weird seeing him standing there naked now. I had to admit, he had a pretty nice body.

Rachel's boyfriend Mike tried to talk us into getting undressed too. We both shook our heads and laughed although I have to admit I really kind of wanted to. I was intrigued and wondered what it would be like to hang around naked on a beach like this. My only real concern was that my small breasts might earn me some teasing. Rachel on the other hand had fantastic breasts - large, full and firm with upturned nipples.

The guys all tried to convince us and one of them finally said, "Listen ... why don't you just take off your tops to start with and see how that feels. You'll love it, I promise you, and you have our word that this will just between us. We won't say a word to anyone at school."

They were all loaded and I don't think any of them considered that they were trying to talk Mike's girlfriend out her bathing suit. I don't even think Mike realized what he was doing at first. He was almost like the ringleader in a way. I got the impression that he wanted his buddies to see her naked and that he wanted to see me naked just as badly. I thought it was kind of weird, but as I said, I was young and didn't know much about guys back then.

I looked around and there were even more guys sitting around us, not really close, but close enough to get a gist of the conversation. I know now that they were all getting off on the possibility that these two little teenagers might actually get naked for them. I didn't realize it then though, I just thought that there sure were a lot of guys on this beach.

I don't know why, but seeing those older guys all hanging around kind of convinced me. I guess I wanted them to see my tight little body. Older guys had been looking at me since I was young, and over time I found I enjoyed their stares but had never been in a situation where I could actually let them see what they wanted to. I always kind of wanted to, maybe because my mother always kept me so covered up as a little girl. The fact that I was at a pretty crowded public beach made it feel somehow safe to me. I wasn't afraid of getting attacked or anything.

I looked over at Rachel and told her that if she took her top off, then I would too. I was so unfair throwing it all on her, but hey, what are friends for anyway. She looked at me with wide eyes and then looked over at her boyfriend.

Mike looked at her with a smile. "You see that Rachel? If you take off your top, then she will and we can all go swimming. Come on babe, this feels great, it really does. You'll love it and your titties will thank you."

Rachel just stared at him for a moment more, then looked over at me, then back to him. "You sure Mike? You're sure that you're ok with all your friends here seeing me topless?"

When Rachel said that to Mike, I knew right then and there that she wanted to do it too. Mike was hammered and maybe that's why he was so into it. I don't know though and I certainly didn't over-think it; it's just that usually, he's a really jealous guy. Something wasn't adding up for me, but as I say, I didn't really dwell on it. He wasn't my boyfriend.

Mike looked at her in mock shock. "Yeah I'm ok with that. It's not like you're going to do anything with them; they'll just get to see those fabulous titties of yours."

"Ohhh, Rachel, you have fabulous titties!" I chimed in laughing. She laughed, but her face turned beet red and she slapped my arm telling me to shut up; he didn't need any help.

Then I guess we just decided to do it. We looked at each other, laughed nervously, then at the same time we reached back and untied our tops and pulled them off over our heads ... and we were topless. That was the first time that I let strangers see my breasts and no one made fun of them. It was the first time for both of us and I remember thinking how wild it felt to finally be free.

I think Rachel liked it ok, but for me, it was as if someone had just opened up the door to a secret room that I never knew existed. It felt so good to have all these guys looking at me. My nipples were throbbing under the scrutiny of the guys. I felt so sexy, in particular because a couple of the guys in our group got really hard just looking at us, probably more due to Rachel then me, but I'm sure that I contributed at least a little bit.

We were both sophomores in high school and JV Cheerleaders and these guys were all seniors. I don't think it really mattered that we were JV cheerleaders; what mattered I think, was that we were simply cheerleaders and they were seeing us topless. I know it's strange, but that's the high school culture for you. If you were a cheerleader, you were pretty desirable and pretty much at the top of the heap. Letting the boys see us topless like this was a pretty big deal - especially, these boys. They weren't jocks or really part of the popular crowd. They were just regular guys who could be fun to hang out with.

We all walked down to the water and went for the swim. The water was so cold that I only stayed in for a few minutes. When I got out, my nipples were twisted up so hard they actually hurt. Rachel's were just as hard. The guys just couldn't seem to stop staring at us.

Nobody said anything, but I think they were all pretty taken with the size of my nipples. They're pretty big, at least twice the size of Rachel's. What I lack in breast size, I seem to make up for with the size of my nipples. Not only the guys we were with, but it seemed most of the guys on the beach in our area were ambling by to check us out. I really liked that. As I said, I just felt so sexy.

We went back to lie on our blanket. When we were both settled, I reached over and pulled the knot loose on the side of Rachel's bikini bottoms. Laughing, she called me a sneaky little bitch and did the same to me. Neither of us retied them. I think it was an unspoken dare.

We were lying there topless on the blanket and Rachel asked what I thought of being topless on the beach. I told her that I loved it. It was a real rush and she agreed.

"I can't believe that we're letting all these guys from school see us like this or that Mike wants me to. But I have to admit, it does feel pretty cool," Rachel said. We were watching the guys still swimming and horsing around. "You know that they're going to want us to take our bottoms off!" Rachel declared.

"I think I kind of want to though," I told her. "Do you think Mike will get mad if you do?"

"I don't know. It seems like he wants me to get naked, but it feels kind of funny letting all his friends see me like this. I don't know that I'd do it if I wasn't so loaded though," she said. "The other thing I'm a little worried about," she continued, "is that I shaved this morning. I kind of was hoping that Mike and I might be doing things later tonight. He's been after me to shave all my hair off down there and so when I was trimming up this morning, I decided to surprise him and shaved it all off."

"Oh you slut!" I teased.

"So does that mean you will or won't?" I asked. "If you do, then I will too, but I won't do it alone."

"I don't know ... maybe. It would be a wicked rush to be hanging out naked with everyone and I know that you really want to. I think you really like the boys seeing you like this," she said with a smile.

I laughed; she really had me pegged. I loved the feel of their eyes on me.

"Hey, did you check out the size of Rob's dick?" I asked. "Is that friggin incredible or what?"

"I know!" she giggled, "I tried not to look too much, but man oh man! I had no idea that he had something like that down there. I was kind of wondering how it'd feel. It's so big that I'm afraid it'd probably hurt though."

"I know, right... ?" I smiled. "I couldn't take my eyes off it either and I think he caught me staring. It's a good thing Jack's not here. I'd be in big trouble." Jack was my boyfriend at the time.

I saw that the guys were starting to get out of the water and so rolled onto my belly, Rachel did the same.

"I think I'm just going to untie the other side of my bikini and see what happens," I told Rachel.

Kind of reluctantly, she agreed and did the same. Both of our bikinis were basically thongs anyway. There was a little material on our butts, but not much.

The guys came walking back up to the blankets, dried off then got some more beers out of the cooler. Rob handed Rachel and I each one, then sat down on the blanket in front of us and lit up another joint.

It was so weird to be here with these guys like this. Rob was sitting literally like 2 feet away and his dick was right there. Same with all the other guys too. They were not at all shy about hanging out with us and being naked. I'd never seen so many dicks in my life and I liked it. I tried not to, but I couldn't help but to sneak peeks at Rob or the other guys whenever they weren't paying attention. Rob's dick just looked so different being uncircumcised and all. I liked it.

When the joint was done, Mike asked if Rachel wanted him to put some lotion on her back and she agreed. He squirted on some lotion and then tossed the bottle to Rob and told him that he should see if I wanted my back done too.

Of course I did.

The other guys just drank beers and sat back to watch as Mike and Rob rubbed the lotion onto our backs, our legs, and finally, our butts. This a was new experience, this backrub stuff, and I was really enjoying it - especially the part where he was rubbing lotion on my bum. He was squeezing and was really doing a slow, thorough job of it. But he remained a gentleman and didn't take the opportunity to try to peek at my pussy. Even though I kind of wanted him to see me naked, I was kind of nervous about it too. He did move the material of the suit a little to get the lotion everywhere, but I didn't think he saw anything.

I really didn't want it to stop, it felt that good. But, when I heard Mike tell Rachel to turn over so that he could do the other side, I knew that it would probably be my turn next if Rachel agreed.

I turned my head toward her and she was looking right at me with this kind of questioning look on her face. Her eyes were open wide and I could read her expression ... it said "holy shit, am I going to really do this?"

I glanced over and saw the guys all just waiting for her to turn over. There was a sort of expectant silence. I didn't recognize it for what it was at the time, but could really feel the tension and hope among those guys.

Barely perceptibly, I nodded and Rachel rolled her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths. Carefully holding her bikini bottom in place, she rolled over onto her back. Her beautiful breasts flattened out across her chest; they were rising and falling with her deep breathing.

I think we all just stared for a few moments. She was breathtakingly beautiful lying there like that. I'm pretty sure everyone enjoyed that rare sight of Rachel lying there topless. I was kind of surprised that Rachel was doing this. Actually, I was surprised that either of us were doing this. I guess chalk it up to inexperience. I think we were both probably just a little too drunk and high to realize the situation we could be putting ourselves in.

I think we both got a little carried away with the rush of it. It was really the first time in my life that I felt just so sexy. I knew that we weren't supposed to be letting these guys see our breasts, but they were sitting there totally naked; so I guess it only seemed fair somehow.

Mike squirted more lotion onto her shoulders and chest and then began to work it into her skin. Rachel had her eyes closed as Mike worked his way along her shoulders and arms. He slid his hands down and began kneading her soft breasts. He was squeezing and playing with them as he applied the lotion and her nipples were all twisted up so hard.

I was sort of mesmerized watching him rub her body like that. I'd never seen a boy do that to a girl before and it was really pretty arousing watching what Mike was doing to Rachel. He really wasn't being terribly sexual, but just the fact he was touching her like that in front of us all was pretty hot and I'm sure the other guys thought so too.

When Mike moved his attentions down to Rachel's feet, I felt Rob tap me on the shoulder. I didn't understand until he asked me to flip over so that he could do my other side.

Rachel opened her eyes and looked at me with a sly smile. I had no choice, I had to flip over and let Rob rub lotion on the front of my body now too. It was another one of those unspoken agreements Rachel and I had. We seemed to be making a lot of those that day.

I held onto my bikini bottoms just as Rachel had done and flipped over onto my back. When I got myself turned over and arranged, Rob squirted the lotion in his hand to warm it up a little, then began to rub it into my shoulders and upper arms. I was kind of trembling a little bit, it was so weird to have this guy who wasn't my boyfriend kneeling between my legs looking at me as he softly rubbed my body. I knew that he was going to be touching my breasts in a few minutes and all these other guys were going to watch him do it.

What had I been thinking? I guess I hadn't really and that's why I was in this position.

Not only were we letting the boys see our breasts, but we were letting them touch them too. Not only was I letting this guy touch my breasts, but I was letting all the guys watch as he did it. They were getting to watch as someone play with my little titties. It wasn't only the boys either. That group of older guys who had camped around us were also getting an eyeful. I was sure I had seen a camera too.

This was a first for both Rachel and I to be naked in front of more than one boy and now to be letting one of them actually touch me so intimately ... well I was almost beside myself. I knew I was being really naughty - I always know. That's not my problem even now, it's stopping myself. I can't. I get so caught up by it all that it's almost like I can't do anything to stop it. I just let it run its course. I suppose that's the passive side of my personality.

I looked down at myself. I have small, firm breasts with large dark nipples. On that day on the beach, they were as hard as I've ever seen them. They had pulled the areola right into them as they twisted up and were actually pulling the tender white skin of my young breast into them as well. It didn't even look like I had an areola, just a huge brown nipple on a milk white breast.

I was kind of embarrassed at how my breasts looked with those big 'ole nipples capping them. I didn't think they looked very sexy to me back then. To Rob's credit, he didn't make a big deal that I was topless. He was very matter of fact as he gently rubbed the lotion on me. I remember clearly that he had large hands; they easily wrapped right around my rib cage.

His hands moved from my shoulders down my arms and across to my belly, then he slowly worked his way back up my chest. When he got to my breasts, he did one at a time using both hands to slowly and gently massage each one. I didn't say anything, I just closed my eyes and let him touch my breasts, actually fondle them while the other guys just sat there and watched.

One part of me was kind of standing back going... "Why are you letting him do this?" Another part was going... "Because it feels so fucking hot!"

I loved the whole situation. I was getting off on the fact that this good looking guy wanted to touch me and was getting off rubbing my breasts. I could tell he was enjoying himself because I could feel his dick getting hard against my inner thigh.

"Goddamn Jenn," he whispered to me. "You've got the most incredible nipples; I fucking love them."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I blushed, but a warm feeling just flooded through me. That part of me that I considered so unattractive was what he loved. Go figure!

He had put lotion on them and was now gently pulling up on them like he was milking me with both hands. They stretched until they slipped out of his slippery fingers, then he would do it again to the other one. Almost reluctantly I think, he released my breasts and followed Mike's lead by moving down to my feet. I think he realized that he needed to calm down a little bit or we would get in trouble. I didn't know that for sure, but I kind of thought that letting him play with me like that in public had to a problem even if we were on a nude beach.

The thing was, my breasts still burned from where he touched me. I really didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to play with me some more. I'd never had a man play with my breasts like that.

He put began rubbing lotion into my feet and slowly began moving up my legs. I heard Rachel gasp in surprise next to me and the guys watching got all excited.

I looked over and saw that Rachel was covering her pussy with her hands and looking at Mike. He was holding her bikini bottom in one hand and had this sly smile on his face.

"Miiiiiike?" she cried out in surprise. He was kneeling over her, fairly drunk, looking down at her.

"Well I figured that since you saw all of us, it was only fair we get to see you too," he answered. "Besides, you have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. You should let people see it instead of being all shy. If you can't do that at a nude beach then where else can you.

"I know," she said, "but I'm a little shy and besides, I don't want these guys to think I'm some sort of slut."

"They don't think that Rachel," he replied. "They think you're hot, you and Jenn both. Didn't you see how happy they got when they saw you lying there all naked like that for a moment?"

He laughed and continued. "Look at you two lying here on the beach with us like this. You have to admit this is pretty cool. You're both gorgeous and every other guy on the beach is wondering how in the fuck it is that you're with us. I think you should take advantage of the opportunity and spend the rest of the day naked with us. It feels awesome."

He took her hands in his and slowly moved them out of the way, letting everyone see her pretty pussy for the first time. Her face was bright red, but I noticed that she was also breathing a little faster too.

Before I realized what he was doing, he leaned over to me and snatched away my bikini bottoms too. I was surprised and naturally covered up, but a moment later realized what I was doing and shyly moved my hands away so the boys could see my pussy. I figured that if Rachel was nude, then I should be too.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.