Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - no sex

Charlie checked the traps in the morning and found two had been taken. The high-tech system allowed him to find the recordings from the two cameras with ease and after only half an hour he knew who was responsible. He told Karen what he'd seen and asked her to gather everyone together in the lounge.

Karen was upset by what she'd heard but didn't let it show as she called everyone down.

"First I want to make it absolutely clear that I am not making accusations," Charlie said when they were all seated. "I am only looking for answers. Some money was moved yesterday, does anyone know anything about it?"

"Yes," Roberta said immediately, "I found some when I was cleaning the games room. I didn't want to leave it lying around so I put it in the desk drawer in your office."

"Thank you. Does anyone else know anything?" There was no response. "Okay, thank you all very much."

"I guessed that was why Roberta took the money away," Charlie said to Karen when they were alone again. "but I couldn't scan through hours of tape to try and find out what she'd done with it. I'm going to go and see Gary now, if he owns up straight away I'll keep him on. If not he'll be out within the hour."

Gary denied all knowledge of the money he'd taken but when Charlie showed him the security tapes he finally owned up. "Pack your stuff," Charlie said, "and think yourself lucky that I don't call the police."

"I've just had to sack Gary," Charlie said when everyone was together in the lounge again. "You've probably guessed that it was about the money, we will not tolerate dishonesty in any way. If any of you have any worries, financial or anything else, please come and talk to us. If we can help at all we will. You might be thinking that what I did was sneaky and you're right, it was, but think how you'd feel if something of your own went missing."

"Well done," Roberta said. "He was a good cook but there was something about him that I didn't like. Now I can put a name to it, he was shifty. I'll help out with cooking until you find someone else."

"Mum's a great cook," said Gilly, "she might not want to take the job permanently but I'm sure she'd be happy to help out if we asked her."

"She looked a bit upset when she left last night," Karen said to Gilly, "you don't know why do you?"

"No, I thought she was just tired. I'll give her a call and ask her."

"Hello darling," Helen said when she answered the phone, "You've beat me to it, I was just about to call Karen."

"Shall I get her to the phone?"

"Yes please, if you don't mind."

"Hi Helen, how are you today, you looked upset last night."

"Hi Karen, yes I was. I was just about to ring you myself. I don't want to sound like a sissy but I don't like Gary, he frightened me last night."

"How?"

"He said he was going to get me in the dungeon and make me scream. At first I thought he was joking but there was something frightening about his voice, like it was more a threat than a promise of some fun."

"Well, you don't have to worry about him, Charlie has just sacked him, that's why Gilly was calling, she says you're a great cook and we were wondering if you'd help out until we get someone else in."

"Well that's a relief, I was frightened for Gilly and you as well. Sure, I'd be happy to help, do you want me to come over and do lunch for you today?"

"That'd be great, shall I ask Charlie to pick you up?"

"No, I'll get Cyril to bring me over. We'll stay for dinner as well if that's alright."

"Of course it is, you know you're both welcome here at any time."

"Okay, I'll see you in an hour or so."

"I'll take the job permanently if you want me to," Helen said as Karen showed her around the kitchen. "It looks like Cyril's going to be made redundant at the end of the month so we'll need the money."

"Oh, that's a shame. If your cooking's as good as Gilly says the job's yours. I guess you'll not be moving in but that's okay, I think we'll be able to sort out breakfast for ourselves."

"Well no, I hadn't thought of living here. Cyril can drop me off in the morning and then pick me up at night, it's not far out of his way."

"Okay, we'll leave it like that for now. I'll let you get on with lunch, give me a call if you need anything."

"Charlie, who's looking after the gardens?" Karen asked.

"Well, I thought Al could mow the lawns and keep it tidy. Why?"

"Helen's just told me Cyril might be out of work soon, he's likes gardening and I wondered if we could take him on to look after them."

"That's a good idea, I'll talk to him and see what he thinks. It does leave us with a problem though."

"What's that, I thought it would be a perfect solution."

"Leaving Cyril out, there's only going to be two men and five women when Kathleen arrives. Not enough cocks to go around I would have thought."

"Oh yes, we'll end up wearing you and Roberta out. I think BJ may be able to help out there, why don't you talk to him as well."

"But we don't need any more staff ... Oh I see, ask him if he'll send guys around here whenever we need them."

"No, not exactly. I was thinking that we could offer the mansion as a setting for his porn films. We could borrow some of the guys that turn up, maybe get them to hang around after filming."

"That'd work, providing you don't tire them all out. I don't think BJ'd be too happy if his star couldn't get it up after spending a night with all you women."

"We'll just have to make sure there's enough guys so none of them get too worn out." Karen said with a wink and a grin.

Charlie spoke to Cyril who said he'd be happy to look after the gardens and offered to start straight away and come round each weekend until his redundancy was confirmed. Helen's cooking was as good as Gary's and she was given the job of cook. Karen gathered all the women together and told them to go easy on Charlie and Roberta. "Use a dildo or something as much as you can. We don't want to tire the poor guys out. Charlie is working on getting more men to come around but it might take a few weeks or more."

Life at the mansion settled down very quickly. After the initial rush, work in the agency office slowed down and then began to pick up again as their reputation grew. BJ was only too pleased to use the mansion and it's grounds for a few films. Many of the men, crew included, hung around to take care of the women's needs. Karen starred in another film with Gilly and Al playing in a few scenes. Cyril and Roberta also did a scene as well but Helen didn't want to be filmed even in a disguise.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.