Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF orgy cons Fdom Msub oral anal fist SM humil toys BM

Karen remained completely naked for the next two days. When Gilly saw the marks left on Karen's body she said, "I wish you'd woken me up, I would have liked to see you being whipped."

"These are the marks of a cane," Karen said, wincing as she sat at her computer. "The only whip that would leave marks like these is one of those long bull-whips but it needs great skill to handle one of those properly."

Helen called on Friday afternoon, Charlie answered the phone and passed it to Karen. Helen told Karen that she'd spoken to Cyril and he'd agreed to tell Gilly everything. Since Gilly had no plans to go out Karen offered to take her to the Stafford's house but Helen asked if they could visit. After checking with Charlie Karen told her where to come and invited them to have dinner with them. "When I say we're going to tell her everything I do mean everything including your involvement, is that alright with you?" Karen assured her that it was and hung up.

"Gilly, can you make extra," Karen asked going into the kitchen even though Charlie said she could save her legs and call Gilly on her control phone. "Your parents are coming over for dinner with us."

The first thing Cyril did when he arrived was to make a full apology to both Charlie and Karen. They talked about the mansion for some time and then had dinner.

"Gilly, your dad and I have something to tell you," Helen said when they were sitting in the lounge. "This is going to be quite a shock for you but please don't say anything until we've finished." She paused for a moment then, taking a deep breath, continued. "You know Karen has been helping to get us all closer, now we want you to know how she has helped us. All of our problems have been about sex and sexual repression. It's not all down to your dad, part of it has been me..."

Gilly sat quietly and listened to her parents as they took turns to tell her everything.

" ... Karen found out that I was submissive and took me out on Thursday. That's when I found out that I am more than just submissive, I'm a masochist as well. I was whipped and caned and I loved it, just like your dad."

"That's great," Gilly said when they'd finished. "I knew Karen had used sex in some way but I never guessed it had been so ... so kinky."

"So you don't mind then," Cyril asked, "we're both masochists and that doesn't bother you."

"No, why should it, especially when it's brought us all so close together." Gilly looked at Karen who just nodded, she knew what the look meant. "Now that you've both confessed it's my turn..." Gilly told her parents all about her involvement with Charlie and Karen right back from the time she'd spied on them on their first afternoon together. " ... So it looks like I'm a sadist and Karen has had sex with all three of us," she finished proudly.

"I suppose that makes us a perverted family," Cyril said with a grin. "I'm so glad this is all out in the open now, I wouldn't like you to have heard about it all from someone else."

"Now that there are no more secrets," Karen said with a smile, "I'd like you to consider something else. I don't want you to think I'm suggesting we make it happen but suppose that, for example, Gilly was to see her dad being punished or that Helen saw Gilly with someone. How would you all feel?"

Gilly was the first to respond after only a couple of seconds. "It wouldn't bother me at all. I don't care who sees me doing anything as long as they don't try to judge me. And what has mum or dad got that I haven't seen already? Nothing!"

"I'm not sure," Helen said thoughtfully, "couldn't it lead to problems if you saw something happening to either of us?"

"Of course not," Cyril replied, "we all know what goes on now. There would only be a problem if we didn't know and found out by seeing it happen. Like Karen said, it's not that we're planning to let Gilly watch us, but there is a possibility that it could happen and we need to discuss it now so that we can avoid it if it would cause problems for any of us."

"Of course," said Helen, "we already know what we do and have accepted it. I wouldn't ask Gilly to watch but I guess it might be just a little exciting to know my daughter might be watching me getting fucked or whipped or something."

"Great," Karen said, "there's no reason why your parents shouldn't come here for a little fun in the future then is there."

"Absolutely not. In fact, since I'm feeling generous after all these revelations, why don't you take dad downstairs and give him what he wants. Me and Charlie will keep mum company for a while."

"What do you say Cyril," Karen asked, "Should I go and get changed?"

"Yes please Mistress."

Ten minutes later Karen came down in her dominatrix gear and made Cyril crawl all the way to the dungeon.

"He looks so happy," Gilly said as she watched him go. "And so do you mum. I guess you're pleased that Karen is taking care of his needs but why can't you do it yourself?"

"Watching him being treated like dirt turns me on but I just couldn't do what Karen does with the passion needed to make it feel good for him. It'd be a waste of time if I even tried. Anyway, I prefer to be the one getting whipped, that's what really gets me going. That and a nice big cock up my arse."

"Charlie'll fuck your arse, won't you Charlie." Gilly said with eager enthusiasm, "He's got a huge cock."

"Now that's something I'd really like," Helen said, "Will you take me to the dungeon when Karen's finished with Cyril?"

"Sure, I'd love to." Charlie replied with a grin.

"You don't have to wait," Gilly said with a cheeky grin, "I don't mind watching you getting fucked and you said it might be exciting to know I was watching."

"No, I don't think so. I wouldn't mind if you saw me by accident but I couldn't just let Charlie fuck me here and now."

At that point Karen returned and stopped Gilly from trying to persuade her mother. "I'm sorry about this but I need Helen in the dungeon right now. Feel free to enjoy yourselves," Karen said to Charlie and Gilly as she took Helen's hand. "Save some for me though."

"Saved by the bell," Helen said as Karen led her to the dungeon. "Gilly was just about to persuade me to let Charlie fuck me while she watched."

"So, what's wrong with that?"

"As I was just saying, accidental is okay but she wanted me to do it there and then."

"What's the difference? Either you're happy for her to watch or you're not."

"It didn't feel right, it was like she was pushing me to do it."

"So, that's the way you like it. You said you wanted to be dominated."

"But not by Gilly."

"What if Charlie had demanded that you strip so he could fuck you."

"That'd be different. I'd have done it if he ordered me to."

"Ah, so you wouldn't have minded Gilly watching Charlie dominate you at all."

"Damn! Sometimes I don't think before I react. I could have had his cock up my arse now."

"Never mind, you can have him later, as long as Gilly doesn't wear him out and she'd better not."

Cyril had been left naked in the cage. He looked up when his wife was pushed in by his Mistress but when he saw Karen looking at him his head dropped. "This time, worm, you can watch," Karen said. "Do you remember Mary's chastity belt," Karen asked Helen, who nodded. "Look at his cock, that's a male version."

Helen looked closely and saw that Cyril's cock was locked into a metal tube. To ensure it couldn't be moved at all the tube was held in place by a wide collar clamped tightly around his balls. "He won't be wanking off while watching you suffer," Karen said. "Now strip you dirty fucking cock-sucking whore."

Helen almost tore her clothes off in her eagerness to be naked. Karen inspected her body, "Some nice looking bruises on your tits," Karen commented, tugging and twisting Helen's nipples. "But nothing left of the marks on your arse. Don't worry I'll put some lovely marks on them."

"I want to watch what Karen's doing to them," Gilly said. "Please Charlie, can we turn on the monitors and watch them?"

"Sure, why not. None of them will mind but we're not going to record anything, we're only going to watch. okay."

"Of course. Come on."

Hand in hand, they went down to the monitor room in the basement. Charlie worked the controls and Gilly sat back to watch the screen. "I never knew mum had such big tits," she said as Charlie focused on Helen. "And she's shaved her cunt. I'll bet she's only done that since meeting Karen."

"Let's fuck while we watch," Charlie suggested. Gilly was naked in seconds and tugging at his pants. Charlie let her take his cock out then pulled her down onto his lap. Gilly guided his cock straight to her arse, "I gave myself an enema, ahhhhh, just before dinner," she said gasping as she impaled herself fully on his cock.

They enjoyed a slow, leisurely fuck while watching the action in the dungeon. "Can we hear what's going on as well?" Gilly asked.

Charlie clicked his mouse and the sounds came through the speakers.

"Get on your knees whore," Karen said harshly, "You're going to get the cane on your arse, You're not going to be bound but you'll have to keep still. If you move I'll cane your tits instead. Here, use this on your clit."

Helen took the vibrator and held it against her clit as Karen swished a cane through the air. "You're next," she said, turning to Cyril who was watching his wife with obvious pleasure.

Karen might not have been as skilled with the cane as Luke but her constant verbal abuse of the kneeling woman more than made up for her lack of finesse. Helen's arse had a rosy glow all over before she started swinging the cane with all the force she could muster.

Helen's screams and cries were so loud that Charlie had to turn the volume down. "Jesus Charlie, look at mum taking that cane. God it looks so good. I wish I could use it on her." Charlie just smiled and ground his hips up against Gilly's firm arse.

Helen was still on her knees and coming when Karen poured some lotion onto her welted buttocks. "Rub it in yourself you stupid cunt," she said with a harsh laugh. "And give me that vibrator, you've had enough pleasure for now."

Karen unlocked the cage and dragged Cyril out by a lead that was attached to the cock tube. "Get over there and help that whore with her arse," she said, nudging his trapped balls with the tip of her stiletto shoe. Cyril crawled to his wife and rubbed the lotion into her cheeks as Karen picked up the cane. He only groaned as Karen swung it as hard as she could against his arse. Cyril took a lot more of the cane than his wife had. When Karen's arm grew too tired to swing it any longer she threw it down and cursed him viciously, "You dumb stupid piece of shit, I've made my arm tired beating your worthless arse. Get back in your kennel, dog. Go on, get out of my way."

Cyril crawled back to the cage, closing the door behind himself. Karen dragged a low bench close to the cage and told Helen to lie on it. "Hold your legs up cunt, let him see that lovely smooth twat. Play with it, pull it open ... rub your clit ... Look worm, that's a clit, that's what makes a woman come, not that useless little piece of flesh you call your cock..."

"Oh wow! She's good isn't she," Gilly said, still riding Charlie's cock in her arse. "Much better than the woman in dad's videos. It's no wonder he's a changed man."

"I've not seen the videos but I can imagine what they're like. They're all acting and their idea of acting is simply crap."

" ... This is how you make a woman come," Karen said slipping three fingers into Helen's flooded slit. "Give her something she can feel in her cunt."

Cyril watched in amazement as Karen curled her thumb into her palm and quickly stabbed her whole hand into Helen's gaping gash. With slow deliberate strokes Karen fucked Helen's cunt with her hand until she felt it was loose enough for her fist. Pulling her hand out, she curled her fingers into a fist and forced it back into Helen's body.

"Can you get a better angle," Gilly asked, "I'm sure Karen's just shoved her fist into my mum ... Oh God yes. Yes, she has. Look, it's in past her wrist. Oh shit! Look at how she's twisting it around. Look at mum's cunt stretching as she pulls it out. Oh God that's just so fucking good to watch." While Gilly had been staring at the main screen Charlie had brought another camera into a close up on Helen's face.

"Look at her face," he said, switching the picture onto the main screen.

"Jesus, she's loving it. Shit, she's coming. Look at her trying to get Karen's fist deeper into her cunt. Fuck me Charlie, please fuck my arse."

"Listen to the whore coming. Look at the way she's pulling my fist into herself. Your stupid little dick could never satisfy a woman who needs a fist to get her coming. Maybe I'll let you use your tongue on her clit again. Do you think you could make her come with your tongue, worm?"

"No Mistress," Cyril gasped, pulling and twisting the tube in the vain hope that he could give himself some relief.

Karen pulled her fist out with a loud, sloppy plop. "Lick it worm," she said, putting her hand through the bars. "Lick her come off my hand, it's the only way you'll ever get a taste of it." When her hand was clean she gave Helen's thigh a sharp slap, "Turn over cunt, show the worm your arse."

Helen turned over and held her smarting cheeks open as Karen went off to a cupboard. When she came back she was wearing the strap-on harness with the huge dildo. "Tell me what you want slut," she said, grabbing a handful of Helen's hair and raising her head so she could see the huge dildo.

"I want to suck your cock Miss. I want to suck it and then I want it in my arse."

"What about you worm, what do you want?"

"I want to suck your cock as well Mistress and I want it up my arse. Please Mistress, fuck your worm's arse."

"Oh dear, four holes and only one dildo, what is a girl to do..."

"Fuck them both," Gilly cried at the screen. "Make them both suck it and then fuck them, one after the other. Jesus Charlie, you're making me come again. Fuck, she's so hot like that. I almost wish it was me in there with her."

"It can be arranged," Charlie said, working his free hand between Gilly's legs as she ground her arse around on his lap.

" ... There's only one thing to do. We'll have a competition, whoever sucks it best gets it up the arse. Get out here worm, you can be first." Cyril hurried out and sucked Karen's dildo eagerly, gagging as his need to please made him try to take it too deep.

"Not bad," Karen said pushing him away and turning to Helen. Helen was much more relaxed about it and licked all around the head before sucking it into her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth. "Look, worm, that's how you suck a cock. Treat it nice, lick and suck, don't just try to eat the fucking thing. Here, try again."

Cyril took it again but with much less haste. He followed his wife's lead, licking the dildo all over before taking the tip in his mouth and bobbing back and forth. "Oh that's so good," Karen groaned. "My cock likes your mouth. Okay, you win. You get fucked..."

"Quick Charlie, get a close up on this. I want to see him getting fucked up his arse."

"Hang on, wait and see. I'm not sure she's going to fuck him straight away."

" ... Go and get the oil worm, it's in that cupboard over there." While Cyril crawled off Karen leant down to Helen, "You don't mind if your husband fucks your arse first do you?"

"No Miss."

"Good, kneel on the bench, you're going to love this. Come on worm, hurry up, my cock wants your arse." Cyril hurried back carrying the oil in his mouth. Karen took it from him and then threw the key to the cock-tube onto the floor. "You can take it off now," she said as she picked up the oil and poured some down the crease between Helen's buttocks. Cyril groaned as he released his cock and balls from the tube, Karen looked down and saw that he was fully erect.

"Oil my cock," she demanded. "Now oil your arse, you wouldn't want it torn would you ... Now oil your cock as well ... Stand up, you're getting a treat for sucking me so well. You get to fuck this whore's arse while I fuck you. Don't you dare come though. If you come before I say you can I'll cut your fucking balls off. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

Cyril positioned his cock at his wife's arse and gently pushed inside. Helen gasped but resisted the urge to push back onto it when Karen told him to stop. "Hold your arse open for my cock," she said as she moved behind him.

"Now Charlie, get a close up on his arse. She's gonna fuck him now."

Cyril pulled his cheeks apart and Karen fitted her dildo between them. With a might thrust she drove into him, pushing him deep into Helen's arse at exactly the same moment. Both man and wife grunted as their anal passages were simultaneously stuffed full of hard cock. Cyril held still in his wife's arse as Karen began to bugger him with her massive dildo. As soon as he picked up her rhythm he started to move with her, fucking Helen as he was getting fucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.