Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF bi cons mult Fdom Mdom oral anal fist SM humil exhib

"We're going out for the afternoon," Karen said as soon as she arrived at Helen's. "But first you need to get ready. Come on," she said, picking up her bag and, taking Helen's hand, led her upstairs. "First you need to shave, hairy pussies are out of date, modern women are bald or just keep a little patch at the top." Helen started to laugh and Karen asked her what was so funny.

Helen's answer was to lift her skirt and show Karen her naked, bald pussy. "I liked the way yours looked so I've already done it."

Karen laughed as well but didn't tell Helen that her daughter had done exactly the same thing. "Wow, that's great Helen. What does Cyril think?"

"He thinks it looks sexy. Oh, by the way, he's getting better with his tongue, he made me come last night."

"That's brilliant but let's get back to business. You can't go out looking like that, I've brought some sexy clothes for you to wear." Karen emptied her bag onto the bed and handed Helen a sexy bra, thong and suspender belt. Helen smiled, opened her top drawer and gave Karen her second shock.

"I've done some shopping myself," she said taking out a matching set of white lace edged bra, g-string and suspender belt. The material was almost transparent, her dark nipples, ruby slit and large inner lips were clearly visible through the fabric. The black seamed stockings made a striking contrast with her pale thighs and underwear. Helen didn't have anything as sexy as the thin blouse and short, wrap-around skirt that Karen had brought with her.

It was the first time Karen had seen Helen completely naked. Like her daughter Helen had been hiding her shape with loose fitting clothes. Although her tummy was a little more rounded than Karen's it wasn't fat. She had large hips and a soft full bottom. Her tits were large, much bigger than Karen had expected with large, dark nipples. They were very soft and already sagging, hanging down to her belly. When she bent over they swung like pendulums. 'Not too bad overall, ' Karen thought. 'A bit of regular exercise won't go amiss.'

"Aren't you getting dressed up too?" Helen asked when she had examined herself in the mirror.

"No, everything this afternoon is just for you, I don't want to distract any attention away from you. And looking like that you're going to get a lot of attention." Helen's transformation was just as striking as Gilly's had been. Even without make-up she would turn heads walking down the street.

"Thank you, I feel great although these tiny knickers take some getting used to, I feel as if I'm not wearing anything. So, what are we going to do?"

"I'm not going to tell you because I'm not certain what's going to happen. You have to do anything I say. I'm hoping to make you do things you've never even dreamed of."

"Just lately I've dreamed of doing all sorts of things, I hope I'll be doing some of them today."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to though, if anything is too much just tell me."

"No, I want to be dominated, forced into doing things. Don't let me refuse, make me do whatever you want. Please Karen, that's what I really want. I don't care what you make me do, just make me do it. Please."

"Okay, if that's what you really want."

"And call me filthy names like you did with Cyril. Use all the dirty words too, that turns me on."


"Do you know how to fill a car with petrol?" Karen asked as she pulled into a garage.

"Yes, I learned to drive years ago but I don't do much driving nowadays."

"Good, here's what I want you to do. Act like a whore, flash your underwear as you fill up, make it look obvious, not accidental. Watch out for anyone watching you and if you see someone is looking play with your cunt. Now get out and do it."

"Yes Mistress," Helen said.

"Not Mistress, that's my title for Cyril. You can call me Miss."

"Yes Miss."

Karen went to the kiosk leaving Helen to fill the car. From inside the little kiosk she kept an eye on the forecourt and saw that Helen was doing just as she'd been told. Another car pulled in and the man sat watching Helen as she pulled her skirt open to reveal her sexy underwear. When Helen saw him looking she put her hand inside her knickers and began stroking her cunt. It didn't take long to fill the car but she continued to play with herself until Karen, having paid for the fuel, went back out.

"Not bad," she said getting in next to a flushed Helen. "How did you feel?"

"Nervous and embarrassed but it turned me on, especially when that man started watching me."

"Okay, that was just a little taster," Karen said as she set off out of the garage. "Something to get you started. Now you'll do it again but for longer and more openly."

Karen drove onto the motorway. "Open your skirt and blouse, take your shoes off and put you feet up on the dash," she said as she accelerated into the traffic. Helen did as she was told but pulled her g-string aside and lifted her tits out of her bra as well. "That's good, you're going to show off again. Start playing with yourself."

She drew alongside a large wagon and kept pace with it so Helen was right beside the driver's door. "Is he looking," Karen asked.

"Yes, he's grinning and watching me play with myself. Jesus Karen, I'm getting horny and damp."

Karen accelerated again and drew alongside another wagon. Helen continued to stroke her body, moaning softly all the while. The display went on for many miles, each wagon driver being treated to a minute or so of Helen's wanton masturbation before Karen moved on.

"You're a dirty, horny cunt aren't you," Karen said as Helen slid two fingers deep into her pussy. "Say it, tell me what you are."

"Yes Miss, I'm a dirty cunt, a horny cunt. A dirty, horny fucking cunt. Oh God, I'm going to come. Oh ... Oh yes. Aaaahhhhh."

Karen pulled off the motorway and onto the services. Instead of going into the car parking area, she went into the lorry park. She stopped the car next to a wagon and told Helen to keep playing with herself. It wasn't long before the driver, a young fit looking guy, got out and stood next to the car watching Helen.

"Get out and show him what a whore you are," Karen said. Helen got out of the car and started rubbing her body against the young man. He put his arms around her and pulled her close as she ground her crotch against his thigh. "She's my bitch," Karen said as she too got out. "want to fuck her?"

"Sure," the guy replied. Karen could see that Helen wasn't too sure about getting fucked but she didn't argue or complain as the driver helped her up into his cab.

Karen climbed into the passenger side, "She's got to be pushed into doing stuff, make her suck your cock if you like."

"No, please Miss," Helen said, "I don't want to do that."

"Suck him you stupid cunt," Karen said harshly as she pushed Helen's head down to the driver's waiting cock.

"Yeah, come on bitch, suck it," the guy said, holding her head down. Helen had no choice so she opened her mouth and took the head inside. The guy started to groan as Helen used her tongue all over the head of his cock. "Take it all you cunt," he said, pushing her head lower. Helen tried to pull back but the guy was too strong. He held her head and started thrusting in and out of her mouth. After a few seconds she stopped struggling and began to bob her head up and down while scooping out his balls.

Karen passed him a condom which he rolled down his cock after pulling Helen's head away. "Now you're gonna get a real fuck," he said as he pulled her onto his lap.

Helen guided his cock to her bald cunt and gasped as it slid deep into her body. She leant against the young man and started kissing him as he held her arse and started bouncing her up and down. Karen wasn't in the least surprised when, just a few minutes later, Helen stared to come. The guy groaned that he was going to come as well but Karen said, "Not in the whore's cunt, come in her mouth."

The guy ripped the condom off as Helen got down to suck him. When the spunk erupted in her mouth she jerked back and got a few spurts over her face before the guy got her mouth down onto his cock again and held it there until he'd finished coming.

"Hold her down," Karen said, "Make sure the dirty bitch drinks it." Helen wanted to spit the salty sperm out but when she heard Karen's demand she realised she'd have to do as Karen wanted and started to swallow.

"Come here slut," Karen said when the guy released his hold. Helen leant over to Karen and had the remaining spunk licked off her face. "Now get out you dirty bitch. Get back in my car."

"Jesus Karen, I've never had an orgasm while having sex before." Helen admitted when they were moving again. She'd straightened her clothes but was pressing her hand down onto her cunt. "I want to get fucked again ... I do like that word, 'fuck'. It sounds so dirty. I'm a fucking whore and I love it," she said with a laugh. "I couldn't believe it when you said he had to come in my mouth, I thought it was going too far."

"But now you've tasted spunk will you do it again?"

"Oh yes. Yes I will if you tell me to. I was disgusted by it when I saw it on Cyril's videos but I liked the way it made me feel when I was doing it. Sperm doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would."

"How did it make you feel then?"

"Dirty, disgusting, just like a whore. I felt like I was just being used. I always felt used when I had sex with Cyril but this was different, there was passion and desire in the way that man used me. With Cyril it felt as if he was just doing his duty, like he didn't really want to do it."

"It makes all the difference doesn't it," Karen said as she turned off the motorway. "Sex, any sort of sex, without passion is a waste of time. It's one of the quickest ways to turn off a considerate lover. Lie back and let him fuck you and he'll soon give up. Respond, encourage him, get involved and he'll keep going for as long as you like."

"When you put it like that," Helen said thoughtfully, "it makes a lot of sense. I don't think I could get passionate if I tried dominating Cyril so it probably wouldn't help either of us for me to try. I could do all the things you did but I wouldn't enjoy doing it and so he probably wouldn't either."

A little later Karen parked the car. "Come on, we're here," she said getting out. They walked the short distance to the club that BJ had told Karen about.

"Is this a lesbian place?" Helen asked when she looked around. There weren't many people in the place but they were all women.

"Yes it is," Karen said as they walked up to the bar and ordered drinks. "You're here to pick up a woman. It won't be difficult, just look at the way you're being admired."

"Okay, what do I do?" Helen asked when they sat at a table.

"Pick someone that you fancy then go and ask her if she wants to fuck you."

"What! Just like that?"

"Exactly. I want to watch you getting fucked by a woman so you go and find one."

Helen was nervous but excited as well. The thought of going up to a stranger and asking for sex was frightening but the idea of getting fucked turned her on. Eventually she picked out a woman who looked cute and was standing at the bar alone.

"Excuse me, I'm Helen, you don't fancy fucking me do you?" she said, managing to keep the nervousness out of her voice but failing to hide her excitement.

The woman took a step back and looked Helen up and down. "Sure thing honey but what's your girlfriend going to say about it?"

"She's not my girlfriend, she's my Mistress. She likes to watch me getting fucked."

"Ah, one of them, eh. Okay, lets go talk to her."

"Hi, I'm Tracy, your bitch says she wants to be fucked. Is that okay?"

"Sure thing honey," Karen replied with a wink. "I like to watch her getting it. She's already fucked a guy today so she's hot, wet and ready."

"Okay, come on, let's go," said Tracy, taking Helen's hand.

"Hang on," Karen said. "Do her here. Put on a show for everyone, she likes to show off."

"I'll bet she does," Tracy said with a cheeky grin. "Okay bitch, let's dance."

Helen allowed herself to be taken to the little dance floor where she smooched with Tracy to the sounds of soft, sexy music. Tracy's hands wandered all over Helen's body, cupping her arse, groping her tits and grabbing her crotch as they kissed and moved to the slow beat. After a few minutes Tracy undid Helen's blouse and threw it to one side. her skirt soon followed and she shivered with anticipation as Tracy unhooked her bra. "What beautiful tits you've got," Tracy murmured softly as she weighed the soft, heavy mounds, rubbing her thumbs across the dark rings of her nipples.

Three other women joined them. One went behind Tracy and unzipped her dress while another peeled Helen's damp g-string down her legs. Tracy's bra and knickers joined the growing heap of discarded clothes as the three new women stripped off. Helen was soon lost in a melee of naked bodies as she became the focus of attention for all four women. Karen moved closer and saw that one woman on each side was eagerly sucking her stiffening nipples. One knelt behind her, kising and fondling her arse while Tracy was kissing her mouth and groping her bald mound.

Helen didn't resist when Tracy gently pushed her down to her knees and pulled her face into her own crotch. Helen's tongue snaked out and found Tracy's clit. "Eat me you bitch," Tracy growled as Helen's tongue worked slowly over her clit. The woman who'd been kissing Helen's arse lay down behind her and worked her head under Helen's arse. A sharp gasp from Helen signalled the moment when the woman's tongue found her clit and began to lick it. The other two switched their attention to Tracy's little nipples while stroking Helen's back and head.

Tracy started to thrust hard against Helen's face, clamping the panting woman's head tight to her groin. "That's it bitch," she panted, "Eat it, eat my clit. Yessssss." Her hips jerked spastically as Helen's tongue brought her to orgasm and she growled like a man.

Tracy became more aggressive after her orgasm. She lay down and pulled Helen's head back to her crotch with her hair. "Eat me again you cunt lapping whore," she hissed, spreading her legs wide and forcing Helen's mouth down over her slit. One of the other women knelt over Tracy's head and ground her cunt down onto the waiting mouth. The other moved to the other end and knelt between the legs of the woman who was still eating Helen's cunt.

Panting, grunting, moaning and gasping were the only sounds for many minutes as the five women worked each other up to orgasms.

"I need to be fucked," Helen moaned, rolling onto her back after she'd made Tracy come again. "Please fuck me. Someone, anyone, fuck me." Helen didn't know and didn't care how they fucked her, she just wanted to be fucked. If she'd known what was going to happen she might not have been so eager.

"Get out of the way Cath," Tracy said as the woman who'd been eating Helen moved between her thighs. "I'm having her first, you can have seconds when I've finished with her."

Karen moved closer to watch as Tracy got between Helen's thighs and started running her fingers in the deep wet slit, spreading the thick crinkled inner lips apart. "Your bitch's got a great looking cunt," Tracy said to Karen as she slipped a couple of fingers into it. "She sure is ready for this isn't she."

"Don't talk, fuck her," Karen said as one of the other women knelt astride Helen's head.

Once again, Helen became the centre of attention. The two other women got down on either side and went to work on her tits while Tracy slipped a third finger into her cunt.

"This cunt is huge!" Tracy exclaimed, getting all four fingers knuckle deep with ease.

"Do it," Karen hissed, tugging up her skirt and thrusting a hand into her knickers. "Fuck the dirty bitch."

Tracy's thumb curled into her palm as she twisted her hand back and forth, spreading the oozing wetness all around her knuckles. With very little effort her hand slipped inside Helen's cunt up to the wrist. A muffled cry came from Helen's mouth as the little hand filled her cunt. She didn't know she was being fisted and she didn't care. All she knew was that something was inside her cunt and it felt great. "Fuck me," she cried and, though the words were muffled, Tracy caught the urgency of her cry and began to thrust and twist her hand inside the loose, slippery channel.

Helen's hips began to move, rolling from side to side as Tracy's hand plunged in and out of her cunt. Her inner lips clung around Tracy's knuckles as she pulled out, then curled inward as the hand went back in. Even Karen was surprised by the ease with which Tracy was able to fist Helen. Tracy curled her fingers into a fist, making Helen's cunt stretch even more as she punched it in and out rapidly. Helen's hips started to bounce up and down in a counter rhythm, rising to meet the fist as it plunged in well past the wrist and then falling back to the floor as the hard ball popped out through her fluttering opening.

Helen came quickly, screaming and howling into the cunt that was spewing juice all around her mouth. Tracy kept right on pumping her fist in the tightly clenching passage, driving Helen's orgasm to even greater peaks of ecstasy. With a deep groan Helen relaxed, her buttocks slapping the wooden floor as her hips fell back. Tracy eased her hand out and licked Helen's juice from her fingers.

"Had enough whore," Tracy asked when the woman moved off her face.

"Oh God, yes. Yes, thank you. That was wonderful, let me see the dildo you were using."

"Hah, I ain't got a dildo," Tracy said making a fist and waving it in Helen's face. "This is what you've been fucked with, my fucking fist."

"Oh Jesus. Did she Karen, did she put her hand up me?"

"Oh yes. Yes indeed. And you took it so easily."

"Are you saying she's never been fisted before?" Tracy asked in astonishment.

"That's right," Karen said with a smile, "And you're only her second female lover."

There was some confusion as the women tried to sort out the pile of clothes but eventually each was fully dressed again. "Bring your bitch back anytime you like," Tracy said as Karen and Helen headed for the door. "I'll be happy to fist-fuck her again."

They went to a small cafe for tea and then walked around the shops. "Is that all we're doing today then?" Helen asked as they headed back to the car.

"No, there's more to come. We've had to kill some time but we're on our way right now." Karen replied with a grin. "Of course, you only have to say if you've had enough."

"Well, let's see. I've done some flashing, fucked and sucked a wagon driver and been fisted by a woman. No, I don't want to stop, I want to do lots more. I wonder what's going to happen to me next, get fucked by a group of men with huge cocks." Helen said with a giggle.

"The only thing you can be sure of," Karen said slowly, "is that your cunt'll be seen by at least one more person before you go home tonight."

"So you're not going to tell me anything then."

"No, I don't want to spoil the surprise for you. What would you have been like if I'd said you were going to get a fist up your pussy?"

"I'd have been very worried about it."

"Exactly, you might have let it happen and found out that you enjoyed it anyway but why worry before it happens."

"Okay, point taken. I'll stop trying to guess and just wait and see."

Through the heavy rush-hour traffic it took Karen almost an hour to get to the studio recommended by BJ. She got lost a couple of times but, a little before seven-thirty, they pulled up in the enclosed yard of a converted old farmhouse. Before getting out of the car Karen told Helen to take off her blouse and skirt then put a blindfold over her eyes. "Stay there, I'll help you out of the car," she said. "Nervous?" she asked as she guided the trembling woman to the door.

"Yes, a little."

"Don't worry, I'll be here all the time. Try to relax and enjoy whatever happens."

"Okay, I'll try."

Karen rang the bell while keeping a tight hold of Helen's hand. "Good evening Karen, this must be Helen, won't you come in." The voice was that of a man, softly spoken and friendly.

"Helen, I'm Luke," the man said, taking Helen's hand and leading her into the house. "I can't tell you what will happen but I must tell you this. No matter what happens I will only react to two words, Stop and Wait. If you say stop at anytime we'll stop and Karen will take you home. If you say wait I'll pause for a short time and then continue. Is that clear?"

"Yes Luke, very clear but is it necessary?"

"It is of the utmost importance. You will not be able to see what is going to happen, neither will I tell you. Those words are the only way for you to control what happens. Not even Karen will be able to stop anything even though it is her wish that I do certain things to you."

"Okay, I understand."

Luke and Karen guided Helen to a chair and made her sit down. "I have to talk to Luke for a while," Karen said. "Sit there and don't move, we won't be long."

"Are you sure she's ready for this?" Luke asked in the kitchen.

"No, I'm not certain but I think she is. She watched me working her husband over and got turned on by the thought of being the one dominated."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.