Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF cons Fdom Msub humil sm oral anal

"We're going to do it tonight," Karen said to Helen on Thursday afternoon. "What time should I come back?"

"He has a meal at work so anytime after eight-thirty will be okay."

"That's even better, is there any reason you can think of why I shouldn't be here when he gets home?"

"No, none that I can think of."

"Great, I'll be back by eight."


"Are you sure you'll be alright there alone?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, I think so. I'm pretty sure I've read him right but if not, I'll come back running. And you'll keep Gilly occupied won't you, I don't want her to get any idea about what's happening."

"No problem there, I'll take her to the office in the town house and show her what I want her to do."

"She'll probably want a fuck if she gets you alone. You don't need it but you have my permission to fuck her brains out, just save some for me won't you."

"I'll think about it," he said with a grin. "Have you recovered from yesterday?"

"Fuck me now if you want," Karen said, lifting her skirt and stroking her naked pussy.

Charlie took Gilly off to the office at six leaving Karen enough time to get ready. She wore a long coat over her pvc skirt and bustier with black stockings, suspenders and high-heeled boots. A whip, a cane and a selection of other toys went in a bag. A second bag held some more clothes. Armed and ready, Karen crossed the road.

"I could be wrong about this," Karen said to Helen, "perhaps it's better if you go upstairs when I start."

"No. No matter what happens I'll be there. I can say I had no idea what was going on."

"Okay, if you're sure. I don't want to make things any worse than they are."

"It's worth the risk. If you're right it'll get much better. If you're wrong it can't get much worse."

"Just remember, it's not going to be like the tape, this is your husband we're talking about. If you stay you'll have to be prepared for anything."

"I am," said Helen. "Do whatever you think is right."

"What's that whore doing here?" Cyril screamed at Helen as soon as he saw Karen sitting in the lounge.

"Shut up and sit down you stupid little worm," Karen said calmly but with such a commanding tone that Cyril just stood there with his mouth open. Karen stood up and threw off her coat, "Get on your knees, maggot," she said, moving close so they were almost eye to eye. Stunned, Cyril looked her up and down then turned as if to leave. Karen grabbed his hair and pulled him back. "I told you to get on your knees, don't make me repeat myself."

Cyril grabbed her arm and tried to free himself but got a hard slap across his face for his trouble. Tears began to well up in his eyes as he slowly dropped to his knees.

"Never ever lay a finger on me again," Karen spat. "You're nothing but a worthless piece of shit. I know all about your disgusting videos. I've seen you staring at me in my bedroom. I know just what you are, a disgusting little pervert. You're all high and mighty on the outside but you know what you are inside. Say it, tell me what you are."

Cyril knew his secret was out and his life would never be the same again. But he also realised that this was an opportunity to experience what he'd always wanted. Karen looked and acted like the dominant mistress he'd fantasised about for so long. He knew he had to submit to her, he felt powerless to resist her cruel, demanding manner.

"I'm a worm, Mistress," Cyril whispered, bowing his head.

Karen was amazed, it had been so easy. She looked at Helen who was still in shock and was simply sitting in the chair with her mouth wide open.

"Louder worm, I didn't hear you."

"I'm a worm, Mistress," Cyril repeated. "A disgusting little pervert who needs ... who needs..."

"What? What do you need?" Karen asked sharply as he faltered.

"I need to be punished Mistress. Please Mistress, punish me." he said, looking up.

Helen gasped when Karen gave him another slap across the face. "Did I say you could look at me you stupid turd. Keep your head down, I don't want to see your ugly face."

Cyril lowered his head, "Yes, Mistress," he whispered. "Sorry, Mistress."

"What do you think Helen, should I punish this excuse for a man?"

"Yes," Helen replied instantly. "Give him what he deserves for driving my daughter away."

"Not him, it," said Karen with a wicked grin. "This doesn't deserve to be called 'him'. Let's call it worm, that's a suitable name for something as disgusting as this."

Okay then, punish the worm, make it suffer."

"Did you hear that worm? Mistress Helen wants me to make you suffer. Do you deserve it?"

"Yes Mistress, I should be punished."

"Very well, but only because it's what Mistress Helen wants." Karen took a smaller bag out of the one she'd filled with the toys and threw it onto the floor under his face. "Get out of here, put those things on and then you can crawl back to me." Cyril took the bag and began to rise but Karen slapped him again, "Stay on your knees in my presence," she said.

Cyril crawled out of the room, they could hear him running up the stairs and both laughed. "Oh Jesus, Karen, you were right. Are you really going to do everything you talked about?"

"Of course I am, you can help if you want."

"Oh no, I couldn't. I couldn't do anything like that to him."

"That could be a bit of a problem. I won't always be able to do it for you. You're going to have to think carefully about the future, it's too late to stop now."

"Oh yes, I see what you mean. Let's not worry about that for now, I want to see you do your stuff on him, I'll join in if I think I can but I'm not promising."

"That's good enough for now. Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy doing this to him in time."

"I'm not sure I'll enjoy doing it but I will enjoy watching. I've watched those tapes of his many times, I get so excited seeing what happens. I can't stop thinking about it actually happening for real."

"But if I tell you to do something you'll do it?"

"Yes of course. I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"Good, I don't want you to be left out at all. Remember this is as much for Cyril as for you and Gilly, I think he'll accept your involvement without question. Especially if you're wearing these." Karen held out another bag which Helen took, looked into and smiled.

It was all Helen could do to keep from bursting out laughing when, a few minutes later, Cyril crawled back into the lounge. He was wearing a pair of plain white cotton knickers, a cotton bra and a leather collar. Helen felt sure the knickers were a pair of Gilly's. They were!

At a nod from Karen, Helen went off to get changed as well. When she returned Karen was lounging in the armchair having her boots eagerly licked and kissed. Karen looked up and liked what she saw, Helen looked great in an almost identical outfit. Her breasts filled the bustier to overflowing and her skirt was somewhat longer but her stocking tops were still visible. "Now kiss Mistress Helen's shoes as well. Go on worm." she said giving him a nudge with her toe as he turned towards his wife. "Keep that head down," Karen warned as he looked up at the vision of his wife in pvc. "If it looks up at all, slap it. Hard!"

Karen moved across the room and sat next to Helen, "Shit, he's pathetic," she said, draping an arm around her friend's shoulder. "It's a good thing we girls how to please each other." She watched Cyril carefully as she spoke and, just as she expected, he glanced up to see Karen's hand resting on Helen's left breast. Helen reached over and touched Karen's breast, both Karen and Cyril felt a tiny shiver run through Helen as she did so. Karen kept one eye on Cyril as she leant closer and kissed Helen's cheek. Helen turned to Karen and their lips met. Cyril groaned.

Raising a leg, Karen pushed her boot into Cyril's face. "Suck," she commanded. Watching them openly, Cyril opened his mouth and sucked the pointed toe of Karen's boot as Karen's hand slid up Helen's thigh.

"Eyes down," Helen said as she let her legs part slightly.

"Go to my bag worm," Karen said, "bring me a whip."

Crawling all the way, Cyril went to Karen's bag and took out a whip. "In your mouth, stupid," Karen shouted when he started back with it in his hand. "Just like the dog that you are! You've watched your dirty video often enough to know what to do."

Karen enjoyed the look of surprise and guilt on his face as she spoke. He held his head up expecting Karen to take the whip from his mouth but Karen was too busy stroking Helen's bulging crotch. Whimpering, he waited and watched until Karen reached down and took the whip, giving his face another hard slap as she did so.

"Suck Mistress Helen's shoes," Karen said as she stood up. "Tell me if he stops sucking your shoe for even a second." Karen said to Helen as she raised the whip. With a swish and satisfying crack, the whip landed on his knicker clad arse. A second blow followed quickly and Cyril's head came up in a gasp of pain. Karen gave his thigh a hard kick, "Don't make me tell you again you useless fucking worm." The whip slashed across his arse again and again but Cyril kept his wife's shoe in his mouth.

"Stand up," Karen said nudging his arse with a boot. "Strip."

Trembling, Cyril took off the bra and knickers. He stood looking at the floor as Karen walked round him. His cock was already stiff and pointing out from his groin, it wasn't large, about average size and Karen guessed that Helen must have a very large pussy. "I suppose you'd like me to touch that, wouldn't you."

"Yes, Mistress," Cyril mumbled.

"Stupid worm, I've got a man with a real cock. Why should I want to touch that pathetic little thing. I'm surprised Mistress Helen would ever let you near her with that miserable specimen. Perhaps I'll whip it, should I do that Helen?"

"Yes, whip it! Whip it hard!"

Cyril groaned as Karen flicked the whip at the tip of his cock. Seeing that it was exciting him she swung it harder until his body jerked with each stroke.

"Whip the balls as well," Helen cried, surprising Karen.

"Hold that thing out of the way," Karen said, "Mistress Helen wants your nasty little balls whipped." Cyril did as he was told and cried out in pain as his balls were bounced around by the cruel whipping. "Get the rope out of my bag," she said to him when she grew tired of using the whip. "And bring me the cane as well."

Cyril didn't need to be told to crawl, he knew what was required.

Karen gave the rope to Helen and told her to tie his cock and balls up. "Make sure you get it really tight, we don't want it coming all over your lovely carpet."

Cyril groaned, gasped and then cried out as his wife wrapped the soft cord around the base of his cock and balls. She wound the rope around many times before pulling the knot as tight as she could. As an afterthought she slapped the tightly bound balls with the palm of her hand. "There, Mistress Karen, nothing's going to come out of that for a while." When Helen looked up she saw Cyril was smiling, it was the warmest smile he'd given her in more years than she could remember.

Karen was very pleased with the way things were going, she'd never thought about dominating a man but she was loving it. She was astonished at how easy it had been to get started. She'd expected him to put up more of a fight. And Helen was doing even better than Karen had dared to hope, she was getting into it as if it was something she'd always done it.

Under orders from Karen, Cyril put a dining chair in the middle of the room and bent over it, holding the front legs tight, as Karen stood to one side swishing the cane through the air. The sharp crack as the cane hit his arse made Helen jump but Cyril merely groaned. Five more strokes raised sharp red lines across his shaking arse before Karen offered the cane to Helen. Helen shook her head so Karen gave him another six strokes before dropping the cane. "Stay there worm, I'm going to fuck you," she said as she went to her bag.

Helen gasped when she saw the size of the dildo that Karen had fitted to her strap-on harness, it was the biggest, ten inches long and very thick. She had to take off her skirt to wear it but she left her thong on.

"Suck my cock," Karen hissed as she hauled Cyril's head up by the hair. He kept his lips tightly closed as she tried to push the dildo into his mouth. "Our worm doesn't want to suck my cock, Helen, give me the cane." Helen handed Karen the cane and Karen slashed it against his arse while holding his head and pushing the dildo against his lips. After the fourth vicious stroke his mouth opened and the dildo went in.

Karen held his hair in both hands as she started to thrust in and out of his mouth, "The worm loves sucking my cock," Karen said. "Look at it, it wants it deeper." Karen let go of Cyril's head and held still. Cyril took over and worked his mouth up and down on the dildo until Karen stepped back. "Now I'll give you what I know you really want, my cock up your arse."

With plenty of oil lubricating the shaft Karen pressed the head against Cyril's tight arse. Helen moved closer to watch and gasped as the head slipped in. Cyril groaned deep in his throat as Karen pushed more and more of the dildo into his arse. "Shit, the greedy fucking worm wants it all," she gasped as Cyril reached back and held his arse open for her.

Helen raised her skirt and started stroking her pussy as she watched her husband getting his arse fucked by Karen's massive dildo. "Oh Jesus," she groaned, slipping her hand into her knickers, "He's taking it."

Karen started working the dildo in and out, slowly getting it deeper and deeper. Cyril was groaning and gasping, shaking his head as he tried to pull his arse even wider. With a final grunt of effort Karen got the last inch into Cyril's arse and held it there, grinding her cunt against the tight strap until she had a mini orgasm.

Helen collapsed into the chair in front of her husband and unashamedly stroked her cunt until she too had an orgasm.

"Are you going to come for me you shitty little worm?" Karen growled, giving his arse short hard stabs with the dildo.

"Yes, Mistress, please let me come," he begged. "Fuck my arse until I come, please Mistress, please."

"Okay, I'll let you come but not yet." Karen said easing back with her killer dildo. "Get on your knees between Helen's legs. Helen, take your knickers off."

Helen did as Karen said and watched her husband kneel between her legs. He reached out to touch her thighs but a sharp slap on his arse warned him not to. "Untie your disgusting little cock," said Karen, nudging his arse with the toe of a shoe. "You're going to wank yourself off all over Mistress Helen's pussy while I fuck your arse again."

Cyril groaned with relief as he unwound the rope from around his cock and balls and then massaged them while Karen got behind him and rammed the dildo back into his arse. "Shoot it all over her," Karen urged as she fucked him with long deep strokes, "Come on worm, wank off onto her cunt but don't you dare touch her."

It took less than a minute for Cyril to come, erupting like a fountain all over his wife's cunt and belly.

"Now clean it up," Karen said, pulling her dildo out of his arse. "Not with your hand you stupid cunt. Lick it up, every bit of it you filthy cock-sucking turd."

With great reluctance Cyril bent down and started licking his spunk of his wife's belly and sucking it out of her furry bush. Helen just lay back, moaning softly while her husband cleaned up the mess he'd made. "You're not bad at cock-sucking," Karen said when Cyril had finished. "Now let's see how good you are at pussy licking. Go on, get your mouth down there and see if you can make her come. Just your mouth you moron, she doesn't want your stupid fat fingers anywhere near her pretty pussy."

Helen wrapped a leg around his neck and held him tight to her cunt as he licked and kissed her pussy. "The worm hasn't got a clue, Karen," Helen said after a few minutes. "He couldn't make me come in a million years."

"Get out of the way you useless prick," Karen spat, pushing him away with her boot. "Look and learn, your tongue is the only thing that's going to get anywhere near this pussy from now on."

Karen took his place between Helen's thighs and brought the gasping, moaning woman to orgasm within minutes. "Go and kneel in the corner worm," Karen said when she got up. "Facing the wall you dumb twat. I don't want you looking at my pussy while Helen eats me."

"That's it, lick my clit. Oooooh that's good, now suck, suck it. Mmmmmm." Karen kept her eyes on Cyril while describing and directing Helen's mouth on her cunt. He kept turning his head for a quick peek but turned back quickly when he saw Karen watching him. Karen could see that he was hard again already and, for a moment, felt sorry for him. Not for long though. "Look at me once more and I'll use the cane on your balls." she threatened. "Push your tongue into me. Ohhh yessss, suck, lick. Shit I'm gonna come. Faster ... Yes ... More ... Oh shit ... Shit ... I'm cominggg."

"Here worm," Karen said after she'd come and pulled her knickers back over her cunt, "Take my cock and wash your filth off it. Knock and wait when you've done, do not come back in until I say."

Cyril took the dildo and crawled out of the room.

"What do I do now," Helen asked, "I can't do anything like that to him myself."

"You could if you wanted but I don't think you're confident enough to do it?"

"It's not confidence, I just don't want to do it. I got really excited watching you but it was the thought of being the one you were dominating that got me so excited. Don't get me wrong, I liked watching him getting treated like that but I don't want to do it to him myself."

"Okay, so we'll just have to talk to him, tell him what the situation is."

There was a knock at the door, Karen made him wait for a few minutes before telling him to come in. Cyril crawled in with the clean dildo in his mouth. "Good little worm," Karen said, taking the dildo and slipping it into her bag. "Now go and get dressed. You may come back as Cyril."

He crawled out but walked back in a few minutes later wearing a dressing gown. "I'd like to thank you, Karen," he said quietly. "You've no idea how long I've dreamed about that happening. I don't know how you worked it out but I'm glad you did."

"No more 'high and mighty, holier than thou' from now on," Karen said with a grin. "Treat Helen and Gilly like equals and things will be a lot better."

"I will," he said then turned to his wife. "Thanks Helen, I'm sure it's mostly down to Karen but you've had the courage to let it happen."

"I was worried that Karen was wrong," said Helen, "but I'm glad it's out in the open now. I can't give you what you want but you have my blessing to find someone who will. I'm sure Karen will be happy to come back from time to time if you want her to."

Cyril looked at Karen, "Would you?" he asked.

"Yes but it won't be often. I'll find someone other women who like to dominate men if you like."

"That'd be great," Cyril said eagerly.

"You have to give as well," Helen said quickly, "We'll still have sex anytime you like but I want to be dominated as well so we'll both be seeing other people."

"That's okay," Cyril replied happily, "Perhaps we'll find someone who will dominate both of us."

"I might be able to find a couple who'd be interested," Karen said. "Would you both like that?"

"I don't know," Helen said, "I've only thought about being dominated by a woman but I guess I could try it with a man."

"But not me," Cyril said, "I don't want to dominate you any longer. I wouldn't mind if there was a couple doing us, I think I'd quite like it actually, we could watch each other being used."

"Okay, I'll see if I can find anyone. Now, before I go, is there anything you'd like me to say to Gilly?"

"Yes," Cyril replied, beating his wife by a fraction of a second. "Tell her I'm sorry and ask her if she would come over to see us tomorrow night."

"Don't tell her what's happened here," Helen said, "just say that we've talked her dad around. She'll see there's been a big change but I don't want her to know the reason for it."

"I'll tell her what you've said Cyril, I know she'll be happy to hear it. I must go now, I'll come back as often as I can and I'll let you know if I find anyone."

"Thanks Karen," they said in unison as Karen picked up her bag and left.

Gilly was tired after fucking Charlie in the office but waited up with him for Karen to return with the good news that her dad wanted her to go around for a talk. After Gilly had gone to bed Karen told him about her evening with Helen and Cyril.

"Perhaps we should both go over some time, I can look after Helen while you do Cyril."

"Sure, that'll be fun but you'll have to go easy on Helen, I doubt that she could take a whipping like me. I'm not planning to be a regular visitor but it'll make a nice change once in a while."

"I stopped by the mansion today, the work should be finished tomorrow. I'll make sure there have been no last minute problems and if it's ready we can move in this weekend."

"Oh, that'll be great. You haven't showed Gilly have you?"

"No, I was waiting to see what happened with you and Cyril. Since he's not a problem any longer she might want to go back home."

"I doubt it but we'll find out tomorrow. I'm just glad she didn't ask how I'd changed his mind."


Charlie hated confrontation. He would go out of his way to avoid it but he knew he couldn't avoid a confrontation with Diane. He was convinced that she was responsible for the fake policeman that had threatened Karen but he had to be certain and the only way was to go around to see her.

One look at the expression on her face when she opened the door was enough. She was guilty. It might as well have been tattooed across her forehead.

"Why?" he asked, his voice trembling with barely suppressed rage as she backed down the hall ahead of him. "Just tell me why, you stupid bitch."

"I'm ... sorry ... Charles," she stammered, falling to her knees before him. "It ... it wasn't ... supposed ... to be ... like that. He ... he was just ... supposed to ... f ... frighten her ... tha ... that's all."

"YOU DUMB STUPID LITTLE COW," he shouted, advancing quickly to stand over her with his hand raised.

Diane looked up for a split second then buried her head in her hands, tears flowing freely down her cheeks, her breath coming in heaving sobs of genuine fear and remorse.

Charlie let his hand fall by his sides. He'd never hit a woman in his life and he wasn't about to start

"You haven't heard the last of this," he said, his voice cold and hard. "Karen will decide what to do with you. Personally, I'd like to arrange for someone to rape you but it will be her decision. Don't be surprised if the next knock on your door is from the police. There is just one thing you can do to show you're sorry. Give me his name and address. Right now!" He saw a pad and pen on the hall table and threw them onto the floor in front of her. "NOW!"

With trembling fingers, Diane hastily wrote a name and address. Charlie picked up the pad when she put it down. He tore off the paper, turned and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.