Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - FF bi oral toys fist

Karen was going for a shower when the doorbell rang so Charlie answered it, it was Gilly.

"Hi Charlie," she said brightly, "Karen said I could pop over whenever I liked, that's alright isn't it?"

"Sure, come in. Karen's just gone for a shower, she won't be long."

They hugged and went into the lounge, "We had some fun here last night," she said, looking around, "I don't think I said thank you to you both properly. Thank you, it was great."

"What do you remember about last night?" Charlie asked, "Apart from the sex that is."

"Oh everything," she said with a smile, "I wasn't drunk you know, just merry." Charlie insisted that she tell him anyway.

"You had a meal which I served. I was hanging around the bar after work watching you when Karen came up to me. She made me admit that I fancied both of you and that I'd been peeping on you. We went to a club, me and Karen danced and she took my bra off then she sucked off some guy and kissed me so I tasted his spunk. Then we came back here and fucked."

"Very good," he said happily. He was relived that she could remember it all and pleased to hear her talk about it with such confidence. "Karen said she was going to help you get over your shyness but it sounds like you won't need much help."

"I think I will," Gilly replied, her smile disappearing rapidly, "I'm alright with people I know but I just can't bring myself to talk to strangers, it's even worse when it's someone I really fancy."

"Well, I know she'll do her best to get you over it ... and I'm sure you'll succeed."

"Can I show you something," she asked with just a trace of nervousness, "and will you tell me what you think?"

"Of course you can and yes I will," he replied, noting the edge to her voice.

Gilly unfastened her jeans and tugged them down along with her knickers, "What do you think?" she asked.

Charlie looked down and saw that she had shaved her pubes. "It looks great," he said with enthusiasm, "What made you do that?"

"I saw that Karen was shaved and wanted to try it, I thought you might both like it better like this."

Little warning bells began to ring in Charlie's mind, the young woman might be getting too attached to them for her own good. He wasn't sure what to say to her himself but he decided to make sure that Karen spoke to her about it. "I'll just go and tell Karen that you're here," he said. "Sit down, make yourself comfortable."

"Don't worry, it's quite normal," Karen said when Charlie told her of his fear. "She'll get over it quickly when she's more experienced but I'll talk to her about it and we'll keep on eye on things and make sure she doesn't get too carried away."

When Charlie went back to the lounge he found Gilly sitting quietly on the sofa. "I've upset you haven't I," she said softly, "I shouldn't have made you look at what I've done. You're thinking I'm trying to make you like me more than Karen."

"No, it's not that," he replied, sitting next to her and putting an arm around her. "Karen shaves her pussy for a very specific reason. It's true that we think bald pussies look sexier than hairy ones but your little patch looked very sexy. You look just a little bit sexier without it though."

"I don't want to take you away from Karen," Gilly whispered, "I know I couldn't, you'd never swap her for a stupid, shy little virgin like me. And I like both of you a lot, you're so gentle and considerate and Karen's the sexiest woman in the world. I hope we'll all be friends and lovers for ages, even after I find someone who will love me as much as you love Karen."

"You might be a shy little virgin," Charlie said, pulling her close to him, "but you're far from stupid. I've known plenty of stupid people in my time and you're one of the most intelligent young women I've ever met. Plus you're not a virgin any more and in a month or so you'll probably be more experienced than most other girls of your age."

"If that's what she wants she certainly will be." Karen said from the doorway. Gilly jumped up and ran to her, hugging and kissing her with passionate enthusiasm.

"You're so sexy," Gilly gasped, "even in a dressing gown." Karen hadn't bothered to fasten the gown after her shower and it hung wide open.

"Are you going to show me as well?"

"Of course," Gilly said, stepping back and pulling her jeans down again.

"Mmmm," Karen murmured, cupping the soft, smooth mound, "looks and feels delicious."

"I don't want to take him off you, you know," Gilly said as she pulled her jeans up.

"I know, I heard," Karen said, hugging the girl again. "You'll find someone in time. And with my help, I don't think it'll take a long time."

"Do you mind if I ask something," Gilly said a little later as they watched TV.

"You don't need permission to ask a question," said Charlie, "just ask it."

"Okay, can we fuck again tonight?"

Neither showed any signs of being shocked by the blunt question, Karen responded, "It's very tempting," she said thoughtfully, "but I think I'll have to say no. Charlie's going to be away all next week and I want him to myself tonight." Charlie smiled but he didn't mention the gang-bang she'd had that afternoon.

"That's okay, I understand. I hope you don't mind me asking though."

"Of course not," Karen said with a laugh, "it's very flattering and if you don't ask, you don't get. But you've got to remember that you don't always get what you want, even when you ask."

"I don't suppose you'd let me watch, would you? I promise not to join in, I'd keep out of the way and just play with myself."

Charlie looked to Karen, "What do you think, would you like an audience?"

"Again, I'm very tempted but I'm not sure. I'm in the mood for a really intense session, I don't think Gilly should be exposed to such things at this stage."

"I've seen a lot of different stuff already," Gilly said. "I saw you spanking Karen and Dad's got a huge collection of videos stashed away and I've watched most of them, there's some pretty extreme stuff on some of them."

"What do you mean, you saw me getting spanked?" Karen asked quickly. "When?"

Gilly's face went bright red as she realised what she'd said. "Um ... Last week, after I saw you in the drive. I ... Well, I came over and peeped in through the window. Charlie was spanking you on the table."

"Oh, okay. What else did you see?"

"Nothing. I was horny so I went home to..."

"Masturbate?" Karen finished with a warm smile as she squeezed the embarrassed girl's hand. "It's okay, we don't mind that you were peeping, do we Charlie?"

"No, not at all. Now, these videos, extreme in what way?" Charlie asked.

"There's a lot where girls get fucked in the bum, there's a couple where the girls put their hands up each other. I've seen girls and guys peeing on each other, even in their mouths. There's one where a girl sticks a dildo up a guy's bum and fucks him. That's all pretty extreme to me."

"Yes, I would say it is as well. What's the most extreme thing you've seen?"

"There's a couple of scenes that I thought were beyond extreme, one which turned me on, believe it or not, and one which made me want to throw up. The throw up scene was a guy doing a poo in a girl's mouth, it makes me sick just to think about it. The other showed a girl getting rings put in her nipples, that turned me on 'cos they looked so sexy after they were done."

"Definitely beyond extreme," Charlie agreed.

"The throw up scene," Karen asked, "Why do you think the girl let him do that?"

"I don't know, I guess she was getting paid plenty to do it."

"I understand you don't like to but I want you to think about it, do you think the girl enjoyed it?"

Gilly thought for a moment, her expression one of extreme distaste, "To be honest, I think she was enjoying it, she didn't throw up or anything like that."

"Now, think carefully before you answer this," Karen advised. "What do you think of a girl who enjoys that sort of thing?"

"I think she's disgusting," Gilly replied immediately, "it's filthy."

"Okay, I understand that but you didn't think very much. Now, consider this, and think very carefully this time. What if she was your friend and you found out she enjoyed something like that?"

Gilly thought very hard before answering, "I see what you mean, I don't know that woman at all, she could be as nice as you or me. Just because she likes something I find disgusting doesn't make her a bad person. What you're saying is that I might be disgusted by something you enjoy."

"Exactly, now you understand why I might not want you to watch what we do. I don't want you to be frightened away because you don't like something we do together."

"And if you let me watch you'd have to be more restrained or risk offending me. I need to think about this some more don't I?"

"That would be a good idea Gilly. Don't try to run before you can walk. Trust us to show you, a step at a time, how to fully enjoy yourself, and how to discover what you like and don't like. Think about this, you were turned on by the sight of the rings in the girl's nipples, how can you be sure you'd like to have yours pierced?"

"I can't be sure can I. I know I'd like to look at them but I don't know if I'd like the way they feel or the actual piercing, I guess it would hurt quite a lot."

"Good, you're starting to think properly. Now, when you watch your dad's videos, try to imagine doing what you see, try to think how it feels to do whatever is being done. Remember the girls with their hands up each other, think about that for a moment."

Gilly closed her eyes and was quiet for a long time. "Charlie's cock is pretty big and it felt like it was filling me completely yesterday, but it isn't as thick as someone's hand. I loved the feeling of his cock inside me but I'd have to open up quite a lot more for hand. A pussy can stretch a long way, it has to do for a woman to give birth but they say that child birth is extremely painful and there are hormones rushing around to make it possible. So, if I was to let someone put a hand inside me, I'd have to expect my pussy to be stretched quite a lot and that would hurt."

"I can't tell you what it's like to give birth but I've experienced many different things and can tell you what they're like ... but not now. One last question, do you think you should stay and watch us?"

"No," Gilly replied immediately, "I should go home now and let you two lovely people get on with doing whatever it is you want to do together. Enthusiasm is no substitute for experience."

"An excellent comment," Karen said as she walked Gilly to the door. "I hope you're not too disappointed that you can't stay and watch."

"It's okay, going home now is the best thing for me to do but I know I'm not being rejected. You can be sure I'll be back soon to learn more."

Gilly went home and Karen turned to Charlie. "Do you still think there's any danger in involving Gilly?" Karen asked, slipping off her dressing gown.

"No, not at all. She lacks experience, not common sense." Charlie said, "Now lover, how intense do you want it to get tonight?"

"Extremely!"

"Okay, you fetch the dildos, lube and whip, I'll get a sheet and the pegs."


Gilly stayed away from Karen's until Tuesday evening. "I expected you to come around last night," Karen said, showing her into the lounge.

"I thought about it but decided not to, I thought you might like a night alone from time to time."

"It did give me the time to catch up on my housework," Karen said with a laugh. "So, what have you been up to since Sunday?"

"Mum and dad were out when I got home so I watched a video and played with myself. It was one of those where the girl gets fucked up the bum and I started thinking about it. Bottoms aren't designed to be fucked like pussies are so they have to be stretched, like a pussy has to take a hand."

"Go on, I can see you've really thought about it and I guess it's something you're thinking about trying."

"I can see how the man enjoys it, to him I guess it doesn't feel much different to a pussy, but how can a woman enjoy it and why would she let him use her bum when her pussy is so close?"

"There are a lot of reasons why both men and women do it." Karen replied. "I've never asked but, like you, I assume it doesn't feel much different to a man, a bit tighter usually, but that's the only physical difference I can see. For some, the attraction is that it's something forbidden, anal sex used to be a taboo although it's become much more acceptable nowadays. Variety is a big part for both women and men, a change is as good as a rest or so they say. Some women don't like vaginal sex when they're on their periods but will let their men use the back door. Some women do it just because they enjoy it and a few do it because it's better than normal sex."

"I'm guessing that you've done it, does it always hurt?"

"Yes, I've been fucked up the bum and no, it doesn't always hurt. It did the first few times but only until I got used to it. It still hurts sometimes, even now, but the slight discomfort is more than compensated by the pleasure. Even Charlie's big cock has been up my arse, it's wonderful, I love it."

"Yes, I'm thinking about trying it but I don't see how I could ever get Charlie's huge cock up there."

"Look at the size of my bum and compare it to your own, how do you think I can take it when my rear is so small?"

"I guess you've had lots of practice."

"When I was your age I wouldn't have been able to take him but age isn't the answer. Desire is the key. I had an orgasm the very first time and that was all it took to make me want it again and again. For something that requires your body to stretch there are two things required to make it happen. The first is desire, you've got to really want it, whether its a cock up your arse or a hand in your pussy. The second is relaxation, there are muscles just inside both holes, you have to be able to relax those muscles so that they can stretch. After you've done it once it gets easier and the more you do it, the easier it gets and the more you can be stretched. Also, if it's to do with your bum, you need plenty of lubrication."

"So what's the limit, what's the most a woman can take?"

"Apart from physical limits like bone structure and so on the only limits are your own desires. Now, a girl's desires are limited by her imagination, her imagination is limited by her experiences and her experiences are limited by her desire."

"So you're saying if I really want Charlie to fuck my arse I'll be able to take it."

"Yes. Probably not straight away of course, you'd have to work up to it, but eventually you'd be able to take him."

"Yes, I see. It's like they say, if you want something hard enough you'll get it ... I've just thought of something else but it might only apply to me. If I'd thought about the size of Charlie's cock before he fucked me I'd probably have never taken it but I didn't think about how big he is, I just wanted it so much."

"Desire, you see," Karen confirmed, "You wanted it so you got it. It's not just you who would throw up a barrier to doing something, we all do it from time to time, even me. So, are you serious about letting Charlie fuck your arse?"

"No, not at all. I don't even know if I'd enjoy anything in my bum, let alone a monster like that. I am going to find out if I would like it though."

"That's the way, expand your experiences by trying. Once you've experienced the pleasure you can imagine taking it further and thereby increase your desire. If you can keep an open mind about everything there are no limits to what you can experience."

"I don't think I could ever let someone poo in my mouth though," she said, pulling a face.

"No, I can't imagine myself doing that either. Would you like a coffee or anything?"

"Mmm, coffee sounds good."

"Now, let me do a bit of guessing," Karen said, bringing two steaming cups of coffee from the kitchen. "You're at work, for instance, and you see someone you fancy. You look at him, he looks at you and you turn away. Am I right?"

"Pretty much."

"Why do you turn away?"

"I'm shy, I don't find it easy to make new friends."

"No, that's the wrong way round, you're shy because you turn away. I think you turn away because you don't have enough confidence in yourself. To put it bluntly, you don't think he would fancy you."

"That's how it's been since I was sixteen, no-one ever fancied me."

"And the two boyfriends you said you'd had, didn't they fancy you?"

"Yes, I suppose so but I was only thirteen with the first and fifteen with the second."

"I don't believe that no-one has fancied you since you were sixteen but leaving that aside, why do you think no-one fancies you?"

"I'm not pretty and I've got tiny tits. The girls at school used to describe them as 'fried eggs'."

"So every man is looking for beauty and big tits?"

"Yes ... No ... I suppose not."

"And you wear clothes that hide them like the loose, thick cotton blouse you had on at work and the jumper you're wearing now."

"I've got nothing to show so why bother showing what's not there."

"My tits aren't much bigger than yours do you think I should hide them?"

"No, yours are so pretty."

"And there's the only difference, I know my tits are small but I think they're pretty so I let them show. You've convinced yourself that yours aren't worth looking at."

"They're not."

"Okay, I can't convince you by words so I'll do it another way. Come on, we're going upstairs."

"Strip to the waist," Karen said as she rummaged through a couple of drawers. "This is an experiment, I want to see how you look in something different. You mustn't touch anything I put on you and I'm going to put a blindfold on you so you can't see, okay."

Gilly nodded although she sounded reluctant when she said, "Yes, okay."

Karen dressed Gilly in a smooth, almost transparent bra and a gauzy blouse with a deep 'v' neckline that clung to her curves. Then she took a couple of pictures before removing the blouse and bra and tucking them back in the drawer. "You can take off the blindfold and get dressed again," Karen said when she was done. "Now, go downstairs and watch the telly or a video or something, I've got to do a few things then I'll give you a call. It shouldn't take me very long."

Ten minutes was all it took to get everything done and she called Gilly back. "Now, there's five pictures here I want you to look at, pick out the one that you think has the prettiest tits." Gilly flicked through the pictures which showed only the chests of five different girls with breasts of differing sizes and different clothes.

She finally picked one and handed it to Karen, "This one," she said, "they're not the biggest but I think they're the prettiest."

"Now pick out the one that you would put second." Gilly selected another and passed it over. Karen gave her another five pictures and told her to select the two prettiest of those. The second set were side views of the same five women but again only waist to shoulder was visible. Gilly made her choices and passed them to Karen. Karen laid all ten pictures on the bed with Gilly's choices in order at one end. "Now, turn over the ones you picked." Gilly did so and found that they had been marked on the back. Her first choice had a number one written on it, the second and third had the number two, the fourth had a one.

"Now there's a surprise," she said, "you and I picked the same pictures but got the side views in reverse order, what does that tell you?"

"That we have the same taste where boobs are concerned."

"Yes, that's what I thought. Now, I hope you're ready for a big shock ... You've just picked out yourself as the girl with the prettiest tits."

"No way," Gilly denied, none of those are of me, do you think I couldn't recognise my own body?"

"I know you couldn't and I can prove it, strip off again." Karen took out the bra and blouse and passed them to Gilly, "Put them on," she said with a grin.

Gilly dressed and then looked in the mirror, she was shocked but she still wouldn't believe it.

Grinning with satisfaction, Karen handed Gilly another picture, it was the full size version of the first one she'd picked out. She was staring in disbelief at a picture of herself, sitting on Karen's bed with a blindfold covering her eyes.

"Okay," she finally admitted, "you've convinced me, I do have something worth looking at."

"Good, that's all I wanted to do. You can keep the bra and blouse, they look better on you than me."

"Thanks Karen, I do like the way they look on me."

"Great. Now, let's move on to the next stage. I'm going to make another guess, you only wear skirts or dresses that reach your knees and you always wear tights. Am I right?"

"Below my knees actually and no, I don't always wear tights but I know what you're getting at, I don't wear stockings."

"Do I have to take more photos to prove that you've got great legs and a perfect rear?"

"No, I can see what you're saying, I don't dress sexy enough to get guys interested in me."

"Partly right," Karen said with a smile of satisfaction. "You don't dress sexy enough for yourself. I'll bet you've never looked at yourself in a mirror and thought, 'girl, you do look sexy'. Look at yourself now, go on, tell me what you see."

"A plain face, pretty tits and loose jeans."

"Now I'll tell you what I see. Clean healthy hair that could do with a new style, an interesting face that needs a touch of make-up, lovely tits, what I wouldn't give to get hold of them. Shame about those jeans."

Gilly nodded, "Okay, I get the picture, that's what people think when they see me. So, what do I do about it?"

"First, take your jeans off ... No, not your knickers, leave them on for now. Close your eyes, tell me how you feel."

"Silly, I'm standing in your room wearing a nice top and knickers."

"Okay, look in the mirror, what do you see?"

"Nice legs, a bit plump around the thighs but not too bad, white cotton knickers and a pretty chest."

"Turn around, what's the first thing you see?"

"Big bum in white knickers."

"Okay, now get rid of the knickers and put these on." Karen handed her one of her satin thongs. "Now close your eyes and tell me how you feel."

"Different, with nothing covering my bum I feel like I'm not wearing knickers at all, it's a naughty feeling but it's exciting as well."

"Good, now look at yourself."

"Okay, slim legs, prominent mound, flat tummy, pretty little tits. Oh what a lovely bum, look at the strip of cloth disappearing between my cheeks."

"Just in case you didn't notice I'll point out the differences. You felt silly in your knickers but naughty in mine. You said your legs were nice but with plump thighs then they became slim legs. White knickers became a prominent mound and flat tummy with pretty little tits. Big bum in white knickers became a lovely bum with a strip of cloth. Do you want me to get some stockings out as well?"

"No, there's no need, I saw how sexy your legs looked in stockings on Saturday. I know they'll make my legs look sexy as well."

"This is what I wear to go to work," Karen said, stepping out of her long skirt. "Yes, I wear tights as well but only for work. It's obvious which are sexier, stockings of course but its not just the look, how they make me feel matters as well. In tights I feel 'Hello Mrs. Jones' but in stockings I feel 'watch out boys, here I come'."

"I don't think mum and dad will be happy about me getting short skirts and skimpy tops, let alone thongs, pretty bras and stockings. I got a shortish dress for a party a couple of years ago but dad wouldn't let me go out in it. My parents are a bit old fashioned that way."

"And he's got a stash of porn films, what a hypocrite!"

"Yes, I suppose he is."

"You go out and buy yourself some sexy outfits, if your parents give you any hassle you can leave them here and come over to get changed. And don't forget, its not all about looks, buy what makes you feel good no matter how it looks. If you feel good about yourself your clothes won't matter as much."

"Do you know what I want to do now?" Gilly asked while Karen changed into a loose fitting robe over bra and knickers.

"Yes, I think I can guess. You want to play around a bit."

"Can we?" she asked, moving behind Karen and wrapping her arms around her. "I'd really like to make you come," she whispered, slipping one hand up to stroke a breast and the other down to her crotch. "I loved sucking your pussy, I could do that all night. Or you could tell me other things I can do to you."

"Mmmmm, that's nice," Karen murmured, covering Gilly's hands with her own. "You could make me come so easily just doing what you're doing now ... Ahh, that's so good," she gasped when Gilly's fingers pressed deeper into her crotch. "Don't stop."

"That was a lovely, gentle orgasm you just gave me," Karen said a few minutes later. "It was unexpected and that made it special, I didn't think you were confident enough to start without me telling you what to do."

"I'm a quick learner," Gilly replied with a giggle. "I can't wait to learn more."

"If you want to be a really good lover there's lots that you need to learn," Karen said turning around and kissing the girl. "Not everyone is as easy to please as Charlie and I. Many lovers won't tell you what they want you to do, you have to find that out for yourself."

"How do I do that?"

"Experimentation, paying attention and asking are the way to go if you aren't told what to do. Sometimes you might need other things to guide you but if you want to give your partner pleasure you'll always find a way."

"Okay, that makes sense but I don't know what you mean by paying attention."

"Look, listen and feel. You have to be aware of the signs that tell you what you're doing is right or wrong. The sound of breathing is always a dead give away as are gasps, sighs and cries but remember, not all sounds mean that you're doing it right and a scream doesn't always signify pain. Men are usually easy, if his cock's hard he's excited but women can be much more subtle. A wet pussy doesn't mean she's ready to be fucked and some women don't get very wet even when they're aching for it."

"Right, I understand all that, its pretty obvious when you think about it."

"It might seem obvious but the signs aren't always easy to read, especially with a new lover. Take care and go slowly whenever you're unsure and don't be frightened to ask if you're doing it right. Now, without wanting to sound too clinical, you're going to practice on me. Try to imagine this is our first time and you want to make me come. I'm not going to come if you do anything we've already done so you have to find a new way. I've already decided what I want you to do to make me come. We won't use words this time so don't bother asking. You have to pay attention to my responses and work from them. To make it a little easier for you I won't show much of a response unless you're heading in the right direction. The most important thing to remember is not to get discouraged or frustrated just because what you're doing doesn't seem to be working ... Try something else."

Karen lay back on the bed, still dressed in her gown and underwear. Gilly knelt beside her in her top and underwear. She started off slowly, kissing and touching softly which got the appropriate response from Karen but When Gilly took off her top and bra and tried to push a nipple into Karen's mouth Karen turned away. Gilly stopped and was about to ask what was wrong when she remembered what Karen had said. She lay down next to Karen and cuddled close, pressing her tits against Karen's body. Karen sat up and slipped off her gown and bra. Lying down again she pulled Gilly close and their nipples rubbed together.

Following the signs, Gilly soon discovered that Karen wanted to go slowly and spent a long time touching and kissing before letting her hand slip down into her knickers. From then on she found Karen accepted more urgent action and soon had her knickers off and was eagerly lapping at her clit. Karen wasn't passive, she did a fair amount of touching and kissing but made no attempt to get Gilly to come.

Gilly spent a long time licking and sucking on Karen's clit before she realised that she wasn't paying attention. Karen was letting her do it but wasn't showing any signs of enjoying it. Gilly changed tack, her tongue moved more slowly and her sucking was less fierce. Karen moaned softly but her response didn't get any better. Only a few minutes later she stopped making any sound. Gilly changed position, getting between Karen's legs and bent to her cunt again. Still she worked on Karen's clit but the only response she got was Karen's hand softly stroking her head. Growing frustrated, Gilly tried pushing her tongue into Karen's cunt. A sudden gasp told her she was getting nearer to her goal and she worked her tongue as deep as she could. Heavier breathing and louder moans came from Karen but after a few minutes even these slowed and finally stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.