Charlie and Karen
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF bi anal toys ws size

"Hey, lets go out clubbing," Leanne suggested when Karen got off her. "Come on, I'm in the mood to go dancing now."

"Okay but you've got to dance with me," said Karen as she stood up. "I'm talking dirty dancing."

"Am I invited?" said Charlie. "Or is this to be a girls night out?"

"Of course you're invited," Leanne said, laughing. "If we're going to be dirty dancing I want you to watch us."

It took them half an hour to clean up and get ready but the club Karen was thinking of stayed open until late. It was going up for eleven when they arrived. Charlie got the drinks in while Karen and Leanne went straight onto the dance floor. It took him nearly ten minutes to get served but then he found an empty table in a dimly lit corner.

Karen and Leanne's performance on the floor was a step beyond erotic and almost pornographic but no-one stopped them or even asked them to tone it down. Not surprisingly, they had quite an audience, mostly male but quite a few girls as well.

Charlie was enjoying their show until a familiar voice said, "Hello Charles."

"Diane!" He exclaimed in surprise as he turned around.

"I could do what your girlfriend's doing," she said, settling into a seat beside him. "And I'd probably do it better. Who's the blonde with her?"

"It's none of you business, Diane. Now please leave me alone."

"No, Charles, I can't leave you alone." she said as she slid onto his lap. "I want you back, you and I were made for each other."

"It's not going to work," Charlie said as he tried to push her off his knee.

"I know what you two have been up to," she said resisting his attempts to dislodge her. "She's a slut, a filthy slut and you know it. You'll never convince me she's right for you."

"I'm not even going to try. Why can't you take no for an answer and just move on, find someone else."

"Because I can't stand to see you with a slag like that." Extremely conscious of how she was dressed, she straddled his legs, wrapped her arms around his neck and started to rub her crotch against his groin, hoping he'd discover what she had done for him.

Charlie was stunned at the way she was coming on to him. She had never been so openly sexual before, not even in the bedroom, let alone a club. The amazing thing was that she didn't appear uncomfortable doing it, she seemed relaxed and confident, as if it was something she did quite often.

Without thinking, Charlie called her bluff. His hands slid up to her hips, grabbed her skirt and pulled it out from under her bottom. She flinched as if she was going to stop him but then fell against him and let her head rest on his shoulder while whispering. "I'm not going to stop you."


"Hey, Karen," Leanne said, moving close to Karen so she could hear without shouting. "There's some blonde all over Charlie. Who is it?"

"Where is he?"

Leanne turned Karen around and pointed to the dark corner. "I've no idea," she said, turning back, "but he can have other girls if he wants. We've already talked about it. What's wrong, are you getting jealous all of a sudden?"

"No, don't be stupid. He's your boyfriend. Hey, look now, he's just pulled her skirt up. Whoa, she's not wearing knickers."

"So what!" Karen said sharply.

She was putting on a show of not caring but the thought of Charlie with a stranger was making her nervous, what if he liked the other girl better? Why did she ever think of letting some other bitch have him. It was a mistake, a stupid mistake but it was too late. She'd agreed. Suddenly she didn't feel like dancing and headed to the toilets. Leanne followed but Karen sent her back, "Keep dancing, I'll not be long."

You're being stupid, she told herself as she wiped the tear from her eye. He told you he loves you, stop being so dumb. He'll tell you all about the girl when you go back. That was the agreement.

She went back to Leanne who was now dancing with two guys. She didn't even try to get close to Leanne but she did look across to Charlie every few seconds. The blonde was nowhere in sight.

"Are you okay?" Leanne asked, moving close to Karen again.

"Yes, fine thanks. Who are these guys?"

"I don't know, should we find out?"

"Sure, why not!"

They left the club when it closed at two in the morning. Karen and Leanne had flirted with many guys. Karen had allowed a few to touch her up but nothing more. Charlie sensed a change in Karen but said nothing as they drove back to her house. She hadn't forgotten about the blonde but it was no longer troubling her as much. A few more glasses of wine clouded her mind and she was feeling quite happy as she lounged on the settee with Leanne.

"I got some new toys today," Karen said proudly, pouring more wine for herself and Leanne. "Would you like to see them?"

"What do you need toys for? You've got Charlie's huge cock. No hang on, they'll be kinky toys, not the usual vibrators and stuff."

"Just a minute, I'll go and get them."

"She's insatiable," Charlie said as Karen went upstairs. "Even if I could be here all the time I wouldn't be able to satisfy her. I've never know a woman with such a high sex-drive. I could call her a nymphomaniac but she's more than that, it's like she's addicted to sex."

"Yes, I see what you mean."

"Has she always been this kinky?"

"I don't know but I don't think so. We've talked about our love-lives ever since we've known each other but she's never mentioned any of the stuff that you two have been doing."

"I've brought everything down," Karen said, dropping two bags on the table and killing their conversation. "These are my old toys," she said, emptying the smaller bag onto the table. "They're just the usual things. These are my new toys." She emptied the second bag onto the sofa between herself and Leanne.

"Jesus Christ!" Leanne exclaimed, staring at the butt-plug and the 'Monster'. "Look at the size of these fucking things."

"Oh, I just remembered, there's a couple more things." She went to the kitchen and came back with the maid's costume and the new bra and knickers, all freshly laundered.

"This lot must have cost you a packet."

Karen started to laugh, "They didn't cost us a thing. We got them all given."

"I can feel there's a story behind this. Come on, tell your new lover what you've been up to."

Karen giggled for a few seconds then started her story about their trip to the sex-shop. "Charlie saw how much I enjoyed flashing and acting like a whore so he said I had to do lots more of it. He's concerned that people I know from work might see me and cause problems like I had with Paul, he suggested we go out of town to do that sort of thing in the future. This morning he took me to a sex-shop where he knows the man who runs it. The plan he came up with was for me to just flash at the customers but I ended up doing a lot more than showing off my tits and pussy."

"Okay, I get the idea, get on to the interesting stuff." Leanne said impatiently.

"Look, I've got to give you the background first, it makes the story more interesting. Stop interrupting and let me get on with it or we'll be here all night."

"Okay, okay, I'll shut up and listen."

"Charlie went in first and I followed about ten minutes later. Hey, sex shops have got a lot better since I was last in one. This one is bright, spacious and very clean, not like the dingy, dirty place that I was in last time. Anyway, I went in and all the men turned to look at me, I guess its not often they see women in those places. I was wearing a tiny top and my button-up denim skirt with a couple of the bottom buttons undone. I couldn't see Charlie when I went in so I started looking around the shop. I was looking at a rack of videos when Charlie walked up to me and asked if I needed any help. He was acting like he didn't know me so I played along and said I was looking for sexy underwear. Charlie was pretending to be an assistant and showed me where they were. I asked if I could have a look at this naughty bra and knickers set." Karen indicated the new underwear lying on the table.

"Hang on, lets have a look at 'em," said Leanne, reaching out to pick them up. "Ah, a peep hole bra and ... yes, I thought so, crotchless knickers too."

"Sexy, aren't they! Anyway, while he went to get the key I undid my skirt buttons up to the waist. Then I asked if I could try the bra on and Charlie shouted my question to the guy who runs the place. I could feel the eyes of all the men on me as I pulled off my top and put the bra on. I turned around and asked Charlie what he thought, knowing all the men in there would be able to see my nipples."

"And I'll bet your nipples were hard and you loved doing it."

"Of course! I let everyone see my tits when I changed back into my top. Charlie asked if wanted anything else and I said I needed a new toy. He showed me where they were, in the counter at the front of the shop so I bent over to have a look at them. I was flashing my arse to anyone looking and getting hornier by the second. I asked if I could have a look at this one," she picked up the double ended dildo. "I took it out of the box, said something about my girlfriend liking it and then did this." Karen swallowed the dildo just as she had in the shop, working it in and out of her throat a few times before putting it back down.

"You're such a prick-tease," Leanne said, "I'll bet they all had hard-ons when you did that.

"I certainly did," Charlie said with a grin.

"I guess I don't need to tell you I was really horny by then and wanted to do something even more wicked so I asked if they had any bigger dildos. Charlie took me into the back section and showed me the ones they stock for gays. I wasn't surprised to see that just about every man had followed us."

"Knowing you, I'll bet you'd have called them in if they hadn't."

"Probably but I didn't have to. So I picked out these two, the butt-plug and this one they call 'Monster Madness.' It has hollow balls which you can fill with liquid, you squeeze them and it comes just like a guy, we haven't tried it yet. Here, have a feel at it, its just like real skin." Leanne took the toy and made appreciative noises as she caressed it. She handed it back to Karen who continued, "I asked if I could try it out and Charlie asked Alfie, he's the guy that runs the place. I tried to suck it but I couldn't get it in so I just licked it all over while all those guys came closer. I turned around and asked them if they wanted to watch me put it up my pussy. Just about every one was rubbing their cocks and nodded. I rubbed it over my tits for a while then spread my legs and started rubbing it on my pussy."

"Were you out without knickers again?" Leanne asked.

"No, I had my white g-string on. Charlie went off to talk to Alfie so I just carried on, pulling my knicks aside so I could rub my clit with it. Well, I was dripping with juice and had this thing slick within minutes. I was so horny that I didn't wait for Charlie to come back, I just sat it on the floor, squatted over it and started running my cunt all over the end. Just doing that with all those guys watching me almost made me come but I held back, I wanted to wait until I had it inside me. Then I saw Charlie coming back so I pushed down on it. Jesus Leanne, this think really fills my cunt. I thought I was going to split down the middle as it went in but it made me come almost immediately."

"I don't think I told you," Charlie interrupted, "you had that look again, the one you had in the restaurant last night."

"I'm not surprised, it wasn't all that easy impaling my cunt on this monster."

"You're making me horny again," Leanne said. "Do I have to wait 'til this over before doing something about it?"

"Yes, you do," said Karen. "You wanted me to tell you so you'll shut up and listen. I'd already gone further than we planned but Charlie didn't stop me so I carried on. Quite a few of the guys had their cocks out and were jerking off. I was watching them as they were watching me and I decided I wanted their spunk for myself so I told them to slow down. I bounced up and down on this dildo and made myself come again and got a round of applause from the guys. I told them to hang around for a while, I was intending to blow them all when I'd recovered but Charlie and Alfie came up with a better idea."

Charlie took over for a minute. "Alfie wanted to know what was going on so I told him that Karen wanted to act like a whore. I suggested that he get the guys to buy the stuff Karen wanted and she'd 'pay' by letting them play with her. An argument broke out over who was buying what so I told them all to put the same amount in a kitty then go around the shop and pick out things they thought she'd like. A few cheap-skates refused to pay and were told to leave but Alfie had called some of his regulars and told them there was a hot show going on so more were turning up. What you're looking at here is Karen's selection of what they picked out."

"Hang on a minute," Leanne interrupted, "if I've got this right someone thought you'd like a cane. What gave him that idea?"

"Oh yes, that was a laugh," said Karen. "When I saw it I asked who'd picked it. A youngish guy eventually owned up, said he wanted me to use it on him, I told him I'd think about it. Oh, I almost forgot, I picked out a couple of videos as well, I don't know where they are."

"They're on the shelf," said Charlie.

"We'll watch them next time," said Karen. "There was still some money left so I told Alfie to give them all condoms. I said we'd have a gang-bang. They all gathered around me and started feeling me up. I was soon stripped down to stockings and suspenders and then dressed in the new bra and knickers. Then they got the vibrators going on me and that made me come pretty quick but I was aching for a fuck so I got hold of a cock and told the guy to fuck me. I was on my knees getting fucked from behind when another cock was pushed into my mouth. After that the toys were forgotten, they were queuing up to fuck me and I took them all, two at a time. A few of them wanted to fuck my arse but I said no."

"I've claimed her arse for my own use," Charlie put in. "Anyone can have her pussy but I decide who gets to fuck her arse."

"That's the only restriction he's made," said Karen, flashing him a smile. "Anyway, I took everyone of them and came quite a few times. I'd already told them they could either come in the condom, in my mouth or over my body. I also said I'd drink the spunk out of the condoms if they came in them. I hate to see spunk going to waste."

"That's pretty kinky too," Leanne remarked, "sucking spunk out of a used condom."

"I'm pretty sure they'd all fucked me when someone pulled my arms behind my back and put these handcuffs on my wrists. I was whipped a bit, fucked some more, stripped down to stockings again, dressed in the maid's costume and played with the double ended dildo again. I had another go at fucking myself with the monster but not for very long, I didn't want to get too sore. After all that there were still a few guys with hard-ons so I sucked them and told them to come all over me. For a finale I put the butt-plug on the chair and sat on it. I only took the first half of it but I want to try getting it all in. I know it's going to be a real trial for my cunt and I was saving that test for tonight. I think I can take it but I want Charlie to make sure I do."

"You're seriously thinking about putting this huge thing up your pussy?" Leanne asked.

"Yes, otherwise what would be the point in getting it. Anyway, after all that I was exhausted, well and truly fucked, and collapsed back on the chair. Alfie said the show was over and after leading a rousing cheer he quickly ushered them out. We left soon after, I was still dressed in the maid's outfit and covered with spunk."

"She's incredible isn't she." Charlie said.

"Absolutely," Leanne agreed. "but I'm still horny, what are we going to do about it?"

"Oh, poor baby," Karen said with mock sympathy, "Come here, let me make you come."

"Thanks but I need a good fucking. How about it Charlie, do you want to fuck my ass this time."

"Oh yes, go on Charlie, fuck her arse, see if she can take all your cock up her back-door. Come on Leanne, let's sixty-nine again then I can eat your cunt while Charlie buggers you."

Karen spread the towel on the floor and lay down on it. Leanne got on top of her and Charlie got behind them with the strawberry flavoured oil. He spread a generous coating over his cock and worked some into Leanne's arse. "Go easy on me at first," she said, "I'm not used to anything that big."

Charlie aimed his cock at the tight brown ring and slowly pushed in. Leanne's groans of pleasure as Charlie's huge cock sank slowly into her narrow rectum were muffled by her mouth on Karen's cunt. Showing deep consideration, he went very slowly and gently, letting her arse get used to his cock a bit at a time. "More," Leanne demanded passionately. "Give me more." Charlie obliged, pushing just over half his cock into her arse.

Karen was busily sucking and licking Leanne's clit while holding the full, firm cheeks open for Charlie. She could see his full, heavy balls hanging inches away from her face and watched them swing like a pendulum as he slowly fucked her friends arse.

"Oh fuck, you're making me come already," Leanne cried, "Both of you, I'm coming with my clit and my ass at the same time ... Don't stop ... either of you ... Oh Shit ... this is too much ... Ahhhhhhh ... More ... Give me more ... My ass ... Arghhhhh ... Harder ... Deeper ... Shitttt ... Aieeeee."

Charlie fucked her hard and deep, stabbing the full length into her arse with each thrust. Karen sucked hard on her clit, lashing the swollen bud furiously with her tongue as Leanne's thick, sticky juice dripped onto her face.

"Jesus, I'm coming again..." Leanne groaned, her body trembling as a fresh wave of orgasmic tremors radiated out from her arse and her clit. "More ... More ... Suck me ... Fuck me ... Arghhhh ... Harder."

"Oh God, I need to pee," Leanne said, lying on top of Karen, her second orgasm over but her arse still full and her clit still in Karen's mouth. She tried to move but Karen held her down.

"Oh no you don't," she said, "we haven't come yet. If you've gotta pee that bad, do it, but you aren't going anywhere until we've come."

"Just a minute," Charlie said, ripping open the big plastic bag and frantically trying to slide it under Karen's head to protect the carpet. Karen helped out and managed to get it in place just before Leanne said she couldn't wait any longer.

Karen opened her mouth wide and clamped her lips over Leanne's cunt just as the golden flow started to dribble from her piss-hole. She swallowed as fast as she could but the trickle became a torrent and she couldn't keep up with the flow. When Charlie thought Leanne had emptied her bladder her started fucking her arse again, giving her long, deep strokes that made her pant and groan.

"Eat me," Karen demanded, pushing Leanne's head down onto her cunt. Charlie and Karen came almost at the same time. Karen held Leanne's head tight to her cunt, erupting with animalistic grunts as her hips jerked up against Leanne's face. Charlie grasped her wide, fleshy hips to keep her still as he pounded her loosened arse, giving her a third anal orgasm before filling her colon with his thick creamy spunk.

When his shrinking cock slipped out Karen grabbed it and stuffed it between her lips, cleaning as much of it as she could get in. Then she pulled Leanne's arse down to her mouth and sucked the leaking spunk out, driving her tongue in deep to get it all out as quickly as she could.

"I need to take a leak as well," Charlie announced when Karen had finished cleaning out Leanne's arse. Karen looked up and smiled when he didn't move.

"Let me have it," she said, opening her mouth wide.

"Hang on a minute, I'll get out of the way," said Leanne but Charlie rested his hands firmly on her arse.

"If you don't mind," he said, "I'd like you to stay there so I can do it on your arse and let Karen drink it as it runs down over your cunt."

Leanne thought about it for a few seconds. "Okay." she said, "it's not something I'd normally do but it won't hurt me to let you."

Charlie kept control of the flow, letting the golden stream out slowly so it didn't splash too much and gave Karen chance to swallow every drop. "Oooh, that feels nice," Leanne crooned as she felt Charlie's hot piss trickling down over her cunt and clit.

"Is there anything you won't do?" Leanne asked when they'd both dried themselves.

"No, I can't think of anything I wouldn't try at least once," Karen replied, tucking a damp strand of hair behind her ear. "I've got lots of ideas for things to do that I haven't even talked to Charlie about yet."

"I can tell you of two things I wouldn't agree to," Charlie said. "I wouldn't have kids involved in any way. Nor would I force anyone to do anything. But where consenting adults are concerned, I can't think of anything that I wouldn't agree to."

"That goes for me too," Karen agreed,

"But you've already involved kids," Leanne pointed out, "those lads on the bikes."

"No," Karen replied, shaking her head, "We didn't involve them and they weren't really kids, I'd guess they were fourteen or fifteen. They've probably already seen everything that I showed them, if not in the flesh I'll bet they've seen pictures."

"I suppose so," Leanne conceded, "you didn't say they were teenagers. But do you really think the people you've been flashing your bits at could be described as 'consenting'?"

"No, I guess not, not when you put it like that," Charlie agreed. "But I wouldn't say we 'involved' them either. Apart from in the sex-shop Karen hasn't deliberately exposed herself, she's just worn clothes that are revealing. Very revealing to be sure but, nevertheless, it has required a deliberate act on the other person's part to be able to see anything."

"Look, what does it matter," Karen asked testily, "we're not harming anybody in what we do."

"No, I know you're not, I'm just wondering if you've considered all the implications of your actions."

"I don't think Karen has," Charlie answered before Karen could reply. "but I have. I won't let her get into any situation that could be harmful to her or anyone else."

"I thought you found it exciting, listening to what I've been doing," Karen said, still sounding annoyed, "No-one's suggesting you do it as well so why should you worry."

"I do think its exciting, you know how horny I got listening to you. Its just that I am thinking of doing some of this stuff myself."

"Oh ... Okay, I see," said Karen, deflating instantly.

"If anyone had suggested pissing on me just a few hours ago I'd have probably hit them," Leanne explained. "But when he asked me just now I got a bit of a thrill out of the idea and decided it might be fun to let him. I've done other things for the first time tonight, the pegs and sucking his spunk out of your ass. Those are things I'd never have done before. Perhaps its just the situation or maybe its because of you two but I enjoyed it, it was exciting as well as kinky. I've never done anything really kinky before, I've never even thought about it but knowing what you two get up to has turned me on and I'm beginning to realise that I've been missing out on some great sex." Leanne paused but neither Charlie or Karen spoke so she continued. "Charlie said he loves you for your attitude, how did he put it..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.