Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF FF bi het oral anal fist

"My cunt isn't really sore," Karen said, soaking in a hot bath, "it just looks like it is. Since you didn't fuck me earlier I suppose you're saving yourself for later."

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you all night," Charlie replied, washing her back. "We've got some new toys that I'm going to try on you as well. I want to see how you like a bit of bondage."

"Mmm, yummy. I can't wait."

"You'll have to," he said, drying his hands, "You need some groceries so I'm off to the supermarket."

Charlie left Karen relaxing in the bath, idly stroking her freshly shaved cunt as she thought about the fun she'd had in the sex-shop. She realised that, in less than twenty four hours, she had fucked or sucked almost as many cocks as she'd had boyfriends. He obviously liked watching her with other men and didn't show even the slightest sign of jealousy. Then again, why should he, after all it was he who encouraged her to do it all. Even so, she felt a pang of guilt that she was getting all this attention from strangers while all he got was her. She thought about watching him with another woman and decided it was something she would like to see.

Karen had never had sex with a woman but, as she thought about watching Charlie fuck someone else, she decided that, if the opportunity arose, she would like to try it. She had no doubt that Charlie would love to see her with another woman and promised herself that she would make it her job to find someone they could both have fun with. While drying herself, a name sprang to mind, a friend who she thought might be interested in what she was planning.

"Leanne? Hi, it's Karen ... Yes, I'm fine thanks, how are you? ... Are you still with Trevor? ... That's a shame, I thought you two were very happy ... No, I dumped him a few weeks ago, I've got a new man now ... He's wonderful, I think I'm in love and we've only been together for a day ... No, we've known each other for years ... It's a long story ... Course I have, I took yesterday afternoon off and invited him over ... It's great, he's a fantastic lover ... No, its huge ... Yes, I know I am ... No I won't but you can meet him if you want ... The other side of town but he's stopping with me for the weekend ... No, we're staying in, come over if you've nothing better to do ... Great, about eight ... That's up to you, I'll be wearing something sexy ... Okay, see you later."

Putting the phone down, Karen realised she'd acted on impulse and wondered if she'd done the right thing. She knew Charlie wanted a full night of sex with just the two of them and might not like to have his plans spoiled. But then again, she thought, if it works out he'll still get what he wants and so will I.

Charlie returned a short time later and found Karen in the kitchen wearing a dressing gown that she had tied loosely over her otherwise naked body. She was busy cooking so he put away the groceries, occasionally grabbing a stiff nipple when their paths crossed.

"Stop it," she chided, "I'm trying to make dinner and you're only making me even more horny, it's not fair." Charlie gave her a quick cuddle from behind, making her groan in despair as he slipped a finger between her pussy lips.

"Okay, okay," he laughed, holding up his hands. "I'll keep my hands off you ... for now. Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes, get out of my kitchen," she said. "Leave me alone or you'll get nothing to eat and then you'll have no energy for fucking."

He left her to it and went into the lounge. The videos were lying on the coffee table where he'd left them so he switched on the TV and slid the lesbian film into the video. After flicking past ten minutes of adverts Charlie settled back to watch the film.

The plot, such as it was, was very simple; an attractive young woman was out shopping for clothes, in each shop she picked a few things and went to a changing room to try them on. In the tiny space she imagined the female sales assistant coming in to help her. In such a cramped space the two women couldn't do much more than kiss and fondle each other. In what turned out to be the last shop the assistant did follow the woman into the changing room and her dreams became reality. They left the store together, the picture fading to black as they walked hand in hand down the road. When the picture faded in they were in a room and picking up where they'd left off. They had just got into a sixty-nine when Karen called him through for dinner. He looked at his watch, it was just after six.

"I met a couple of friends while I was out," he said over dinner.

Oh, yes," Karen replied, her mind racing to what seemed like an obvious conclusion and wondering what she should do about it.

"I was going to invite them round to fuck you," he continued with a grin, "but I think you've had enough strangers for one day."

"Mmmm, probably." she said, relieved that she wouldn't have to call Leanne and cancel her visit.

"You don't mind do you?" he asked, "It's not that I don't want any more guys fucking you, you know that. I just think you've had plenty of other men today already."

"No, its fine. While we're on the subject there's something I want to tell you." Charlie looked up and gave her a nod, his mouth full of delicious food. "I've been getting all the attention so far and I don't think its fair."

"You want to stop?" he asked.

"No, I want to carry on, I love it, you know I do. I'm thinking about you, you only get me while I get all these other guys, that's what's not fair."

"I don't mind, I love watching you getting fucked."

"I know you do but that doesn't make it right. Anyway, I've decided to do something about it."

"Okay, what do you have in mind?"

"I want to watch you fucking another woman," Karen stated.

"Okay, I suppose that's only fair. There's a couple of women that I could call but I'm not certain they'd like to be watched. I don't know anyone who's as adventurous as you."

"Ah, I never thought of that. Sorry, I didn't think you'd have anyone you could call so I was going to get one for you. I hope you won't be angry but I've arranged for a friend of mine to come around tonight."

"And she's willing to come around here and fuck me?"

"Well, no, not exactly. She's coming round to meet my new boyfriend, I'm hoping we can persuade her to let you fuck her."

"Okay, tell me what you've said to her."

"Not much really, just that I've got a new man. She wanted to know all about you so I invited her to come round to meet you. Her boyfriend dumped her a couple of weeks ago and she's feeling a bit low. I know she likes a good fuck and she's probably a bit frustrated so I'm hoping she won't take much persuasion."

"Okay, we'll see what happens, I assume she's as pretty as you."

"No, she's much more beautiful than me. She's got much bigger tits and better curves. My arse is flat compared to hers."

"Hmm, I'm more partial to big nipples than big tits." Charlie said thoughtfully. "Don't say anything to her straight away, I'll let you know if I fancy her enough to fuck her. What's her name?"

"Leanne, we've known each other for years, we're always telling each other about our sex lives. She called me a lucky bitch when I told her you've got a huge cock." Charlie nodded and continued eating. Karen waited for a few minutes before revealing the rest. "There's something else I must tell you. Most men fantasise about seeing two women together. I hope its something you'd like to see because I'm going to try and get Leanne to play around with me. I think it'd be great if we could get a threesome going with her."

"It's funny you should say that," Charlie said, pausing to finish the last mouthful. "It is one of my fantasies and something I was going to tell you to do. I had planned to send you out to pick up a lesbian, I never thought about you getting a woman who would fuck with both of us."

"So its okay then, you don't mind about Leanne coming round."

"No, not at all. Even if she doesn't want to 'play' she won't be stopping all night, will she?"

"No, she doesn't live very far away. There's no need for her to stay even if she does join in."

Conversation wandered onto other subjects as they finished their meal. There was so much that they didn't know about each other.

"I told her I would be dressed sexily," Karen said as she cleared away their plates. "She'll be here around eight so I'd better go and get ready."

Charlie washed the dishes, tidied the lounge and got a couple of bottles of wine and some snacks ready for later. He found some soft, sensual music in her collection of CD's and put it on before dimming the lights. It was a quarter to eight when Karen came down, made up prettily and wearing one of her sexiest dresses. She gave Charlie a twirl, "What do you think?"

"Very nice," he said with a grin. Karen's dress was a halter-top, backless number of fine silk printed with a flower pattern. The top was nothing more than two strips of material that almost covered her breasts and joined to the skirt which clung to her hips and swished around her legs. A large 'V' shaped portion of her chest and tummy was bare. On a woman with bigger tits the dress would have been almost indecent but Karen's small firm tits were modestly covered with just a hint that they might be exposed. The hem of the skirt was cut diagonally, hip-high on one side and sitting just above her knee on the other. As she twirled Charlie caught a flash of the white thong she was wearing.

"Considering what we've done and what we're hoping will happen tonight," Charlie began with a serious expression, "I think we should come to an agreement over what is allowed and what isn't."

"Okay, I assume we're talking about sex with others."

"Yes. As far as I'm concerned, you can fuck anyone you want, anytime you want whether I'm there or not. All I want you to do is tell me before you do or, if it's a spur of the moment thing, tell me about it as soon as you can."

"Is that it? I can do what I like, with whoever I like, as long as you know?"

"Yes, that's it. I know it seems like I don't care what you do but I do, I care very much. I just want you to be happy. I'd prefer to know what you're doing beforehand but I wouldn't want you to miss out on any opportunity for some fun."

"That's an awful lot of freedom you're giving me," Karen said, cuddling up to him. Then she giggled and said, "If I didn't know you better I'd think you were trying to get rid of me."

"The only other thing I ask is that you always use a condom and you don't let anyone but me have your arse."

"Don't ask," said Karen seriously. "Order me, that will feel better."

"Karen," Charlie said sternly. "You will always make your lovers use a condom and you will not let anyone but me use your arse unless I give my permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir."

They both started laughing and fell into each other's arms until Karen pulled away.

"That goes for you, too. Not the arse rule, I mean the fucking rule. You can fuck any girl that wants you, no restrictions at all. I just hope you'll always save some for me."

"I will, always."

It was just after eight when Leanne arrived. Karen answered the door.

"Wow, you look great," Leanne said, giving her friend a hug.

"You don't look too bad yourself," Karen replied.

Charlie waited in the lounge for them to come through, his first look at Leanne made up his mind. "Who is this gorgeous lady?" he asked as they came in.

"Charlie, this is my friend Leanne," Karen said, "Leanne, I'd like you to meet Charlie, my wonderful new boyfriend." Charlie held out his hand but Leanne ignored it, "There's no need to be so formal," she said, giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek.

Leanne was almost exactly as Karen had described, beautiful with delicious curves in all the right places. Her tits weren't quite as big as Charlie had imagined from the description but next to Karen's they did seem huge. She had a much fuller, rounded arse and a little more swell to her belly than she would have liked. Her blonde hair was long and fell in thick, loose curls down below her shoulder blades, Charlie briefly wondered if it was her natural colour.

"I thought I'd put my glad-rags on just in case you guys fancied going out for a while," Leanne said to Karen as they sat side by side on the sofa. Charlie poured wine and offered the snacks then sat in the armchair opposite. He listened quietly as they talked about old times and past boyfriends. Karen told her how they'd worked at the same company and been friends for years, Leanne asked why they'd only just got together.

"I told you," Karen said, "after I had all that trouble with Paul, I swore never to date anyone at work."

"Oh yes, I remember, he was a real bastard wasn't he. So does that mean you've left there?"

"No, not me, Charlie has resigned, he's going to be working for himself now."

"Hang on, is this the Charlie you've told me about before, the one who you always wanted to go out with but wouldn't because of your stupid promise?"

"Yes, the very same."

"Well, at least that explains why you're falling in love so quickly."

Karen blushed when Leanne let out what was supposed to be a secret but Charlie stepped in quickly to save her from embarrassment. "I haven't told Karen this yet," he said looking at Karen, "but I've been in love with her for quite some time now."

Karen jumped up and ran over to him, falling into his lap and hugging him tightly, "I love you too darling," she whispered in his ear.

"I know," he replied kissing her passionately.

After a few minutes Karen went back to the sofa and sat by Leanne.

"I thought there was something strange about you falling so quickly," Leanne said, "Huge cock or not, you've always been very cautious with new men. I had to come over and see what it was about him that had you blowing a fuse. Sorry, Charlie, but you're not exactly drop dead gorgeous are you?"

"No, of course he isn't but you know damned well I never went for looks. I always knew we'd hit it off if we ever got together but I can hardly believe how good its been for me since yesterday afternoon. I have had so many..." Karen stopped just short of saying too much. Charlie came to her rescue once again, stopping Leanne from dragging the rest of the sentence out of Karen by asking about her last boyfriend.

"I can't believe that he went off to find a more beautiful woman," he said quickly, "so why did he finish it?"

"Sex," said Leanne. "In a nutshell, I wanted to do things he thought were disgusting. He said I was turning into a pervert 'cos I kept suggesting we try different things and that was the end of us."

"You never said you were into kinky stuff," Karen said accusingly.

"I'm not," Leanne replied strongly, "as least I don't think it's kinky to get fucked in the ass."

The conversation continued on the same theme, what Leanne thought was kinky, for some time. Charlie saw it as a perfect opportunity to introduce Leanne to Karen's suggestion but Karen failed to see it or use it. Charlie stepped in, smoothly taking control of the conversation before the chance was lost.

"So Leanne, what else did you want to do that your ex thought was disgusting?"

"Well, I once suggested we have a fuck outside. He thought that was kinky rather than disgusting but he still wouldn't do it.

"Anything else?"

"I asked him to shave his pubes once, I was sick of getting hairs in my mouth when I sucked him off. He thought that was silly, needless to say, he wouldn't do it. I wouldn't give him a blow job for a few weeks after that but in the end I relented, I love sucking cock too much."

"He didn't think you sucking him off was kinky then?"

"Oh no, he was all for that, especially when I was on."

"Why then? Didn't he want a blow job at other times?"

"He didn't ask for it for the rest of the month, he was happy just to fuck me. Funny thing is, I always had to push him into going down on me even though I offered to trim my pubes for him."

"He sounds like a bore where sex is concerned, why did you stay with him?"

"'Cos he's gorgeous, a real hunk. All my mates were drooling over him when we met but I was the one that got him. They were green with envy."

"So looks are more important than anything else to you?"

"They used to be but I'm changing my mind quickly."

"Why is that?"

"It's because of you and Karen really. Karen's a pretty girl, but like I said, you're no hunk yet she loves you more than I've ever loved any of my gorgeous blokes. I am just beginning to see that there's more to a real man than looks."

"I'll take that as a compliment but you're right. Karen isn't the most beautiful woman I've ever been out with but I love her more than anyone else. Would you like to know why that is?"

"Sure, I'm not surprised that you love her, she's a wonderful person and I love her like a sister but I'm interested to know what it is that you see in her."

"To put it simply, it's her completely open attitude. She's always ready and willing to try something new and isn't afraid to go out and do it."

"What do you mean, like try new food, that sort of thing?"

"No, not exactly although its a good example. Perhaps I should let Karen tell you herself."

Leanne turned to Karen who was quietly sipping her wine, "So come on girl, what does he mean?"

"It's very simple really," Karen said, putting her glass on the coffee table. "You know I love sex."

"Don't we all, girl!" Leanne exclaimed. "I'm gonna have to find a man before I go crazy with frustration."

"Well, what I love most about sex is pleasing my partner. Did you ever get turned on just by knowing something you've said or done has made your man get a hard-on?"

"Yes, I've felt that once or twice."

"Well that's what really gets me going so when I heard Charlie was leaving work I went to his office and told him I wanted him and that I would do anything he asked me to do."

"She said and did more than that," Charlie said with a smile.

"When he came round here yesterday afternoon we started off in the back garden and then he took me into the drive. I'd been sunbathing and I only had my bikini bottoms on when he asked how I felt about being half naked in the drive. I had a good idea what he wanted so I just pulled my bottoms straight off. That was just after I'd given him a blow-job and I could still taste his come in my mouth but his cock started to get hard again straight away."

"Wow, that's great," Leanne exclaimed, "If only Trevor had wanted to do something like that."

"That was just the start. Next he told me if I wanted to come I had to do it myself while standing in the middle of the drive."

"So if you want to come you have to do everything he tells you to?"

"No, you've got it wrong. It's not that I _have_ to do what he says, I _want_ to do it because I know it will please him. He wouldn't tell me to do something he didn't want me to do."

"Oh, I see what you mean. You'll do what he wants because it pleases you to please him."

"Exactly, I nearly always come when I do things for him."

"So Charlie is in control, and you enjoying doing what he says."

"There is an element of control but its not total control, at least not yet. I don't see it as following orders, I'm just doing what most women do, trying to please their men. I'm just willing to do a lot more for my man than most women would do for theirs."

"Do you think he'd dump you if you refused to do as he asks?"

"No I don't, but why don't you ask Charlie since he's sitting there."

"So Charlie, would you dump her if she refused."

"No, why should I do something so stupid. Karen is the most incredible lover I've ever had. I've been trying to get for nearly three years, why should I want to give her up just because she doesn't want to do something I ask. I'd be cutting off my nose to spite my face if I did."

"Looks like you're onto a good thing here, girl," Leanne said with a grin, "You'd just better hope he doesn't want you to do anything too weird or dangerous."

"Like what?" Charlie asked quickly. "What do you think would be too weird or dangerous for Karen to try?"

"Oh, I don't know. Picking up some stranger and getting him to fuck her would be pretty dangerous." Karen started to laugh and Charlie smiled. "What's so funny, that could be bloody dangerous, you never know who you might pick up ... Hang on, you haven't ... No I don't believe it, you wouldn't do that for him."

"Why not, plenty of women do that very same thing each and every week."

"You have, haven't you. He told you to pick up a stranger and fuck him and you did."

"Yes, not quite like that but in essence that's exactly what happened."

"Wow, you've got to tell me about it."

"We went out to dinner last night, celebrating getting together. There was a waiter in the restaurant who got a hard on from looking at my tits. Charlie asked what I thought I should do about it and I said I should fuck him but Charlie told me to give him a blow-job. The waiter took me into the store room and I got a face full of come off him."

"You dirty, kinky, little slut," Leanne said with a smile.

"Yup, that's me. Anyway, we were on our way home when Charlie suggested I play a game of chance. He wanted me to walk down the road like I was drunk and see if I could get someone to fuck me."

"And you did! Oh you dirty bitch! Come on, tell me everything."

Karen told the story and Leanne exclaimed, "You fucking whore! You got two lads to fuck you. Did you come?"

"No, but I would have done if they'd lasted a bit longer."

"You lucky bitch, you get to fuck other guys and your boyfriend doesn't mind. Shit, he actually encourages you to do it."

"Charlie gave me a hell of a fucking when we got home, we were at it for over an hour. I tell you, Leanne, I've never come so much or so hard in all my life. And its not just because Charlie has got a huge cock. I was just so incredibly horny, juice was literally trickling down my legs. In fact, I've made myself horny again just telling you about it."

"That makes two of us then," Leanne said. "I wish I could have seen you at it ... Hang on a minute, there's something not right here. Why are you telling me all this stuff?"

"Because you asked her to," Charlie replied.

"But you're right," Karen admitted, "I didn't just invite you around to meet Charlie."

"I knew it! don't tell me, let me guess. Charlie told you to tell the story to someone, I'll bet he's got a hard-on from listening to you."

"As it happens I have," said Charlie. "But you're wrong, I didn't ask or tell Karen to describe her experience, you did."

"Huh, she's just admitted I'm here under false pretences."

"Yes you are," said Karen, "but it's got nothing to do with Charlie, he didn't even know you were coming 'til we were having tea. Before I tell you why I invited you I though, I want to ask you a question. It doesn't really matter whether the answer is yes or no but please be honest with me ... Have you ever thought about or done anything with another woman?"

"I think I can see where this is going but I don't understand why the answer won't make any difference ... Yes, I have thought about it although not recently. When I was much younger I messed around with another girl. We didn't do much, just touching and kissing really."

"Thank you," Karen said softly. "Now I'd better explain myself. It bothers me that Charlie just has me and I get to fuck other men. He doesn't mind but I do so I've set myself the task of finding another woman for him to fuck."

"And you asked me here in the hope that I'd agree to fuck him."

"Yes, exactly... 'Hey Leanne, do you want to fuck my new boyfriend, ' wouldn't have sounded right over the phone and, even if you'd agreed to that, I'm sure you'd have gone home as soon as you saw him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.