Charlie and Karen - Cover

Charlie and Karen

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Karen learns that Charlie has handed in his notice she makes him an offer he can't refuse and they begin a roller-coaster ride of hot, kinky, sexual adventures. He ends an on-off relationship with a boring lover who wants him back and she goes to some extreme measures to split them up. Join the ride as they team up with a virgin and her twisted parents, a porn film maker and other sundry characters. Story codes do not apply to all chapters. Specific codes are included in each chapter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Size  

Codes for this chapter - MF Mult het cons Mdom oral ws exhib toys

Karen was ready and waiting when Charlie arrived a few minutes before eight. She was dressed in an almost transparent white blouse through which a bra would have been visible if she had been wearing one. It barely covered her nipples which were standing out invitingly through the thin fabric. Her black skirt was the shortest she had and didn't quite cover the lace trimmed tops of her hold-up stockings. She had never gone out in it a few times but never with stockings and always with shorts. Black four inch high heels accentuated the shape and length of her slender legs. Her make up was heavier than normal and added to the 'slut' look he wanted. Charlie was impressed, her appearance was almost exactly what he had imagined and he knew she would turn heads wherever they went.

"You look like a slut!" he said with a wicked grin.

"I feel like a whore," she replied, raising her skirt to show off her naked pussy. "Look, no knickers! I'm so fucking horny. My pussy is already wet."

"Good! Come on, let's go."

She put on a light jacket and stepped outside, feeling more excited than ever before.

As she was crossing the pavement to his car, a breeze lifted her skirt and couple of young boys riding past on their bicycles almost crashed when they saw her. With squealing brakes, they stopped to look back at her. Karen knew they were looking and, feeling very naughty, bent over to adjust the thin gold chain she was wearing around her ankle, giving them a perfect view of her naked arse and pussy. Charlie watched her performance with a bemused smile.

"I know they're only boys," she said with a giggle as she got into the car, "but I got a big thrill out of doing that."

Neither of them noticed the red Mini parked a little way down the road or the blonde woman sitting in the driving seat with an evil grin on her face.

Getting to the restaurant took twice as long as it should. Charlie timed his driving so that he had to stop at almost every light. At his request, Karen had opened her jacket and blouse and was playing with her tits. Both were pleased to see quite a few guys stop and stare as they passed the car.

Seeing a group of lads on the pavement, Charlie stopped a few yards away from them. It wasn't long before one of them saw what Karen was doing and they gathered around to watch as she pulled her skirt up and started fingering her bald pussy. Most of them made lewd comments and suggestions, one even tried to get her out of the car so he could fuck her.

"If you tell me to," she whispered, "I'll get out and fuck him. I'll fuck all of them if you want me to.

"Not this time," Charlie replied. He didn't like the look of some of them so he drove off before anything happened.

A small queue was waiting at the restaurant entrance when Charlie and Karen arrived. Standing in the queue, Karen gave a great performance of mock embarrassment when an attractive young woman quietly pointed out that she was 'accidentally' exposing a nipple.

They didn't have to wait long to be shown to their table, Charlie had asked for one in the middle of the restaurant where plenty of people would see them. The food was excellent but the service was even better, Charlie had to do nothing more than raise a hand before a waiter was there. Both knew that this was because of Karen. The waiters only had to stand beside her and look down to get a good view of her tits and stiffly erect nipples. Although Charlie didn't look up to check he knew that many people were ogling his girlfriend as they passed by their table. Whenever he looked around he saw people staring at her, most of them turned away quickly but a few couldn't take their eyes off her even though they knew he was looking.

Karen enjoyed all the attention, especially the waiters who seemed to be constantly hanging around their table. She made no attempt to block their view of her charms, in fact she actively encouraged them to look by leaning forward so her blouse fell away from her tits. When any of them got close enough she allowed her arm to brush against their pants and found that at least one had an erection. This made her smile and she leant forward to tell Charlie.

"What are you going to do about it?" he asked with a wicked grin.

Karen knew what he was thinking and said, "I'm going to ask him if he'd like to fuck me."

"No, just offer him a blow-job," he said, "but tell him it's to be here and now in the staff toilets. Which waiter is it?"

Karen pointed him out when he came out of the kitchen and Charlie beckoned him over. He whispered something to Karen as the young man approached.

"Yes, sir?" said the waiter.

"My companion would like to make a request of you."

The waiter turned to Karen, "Madam?"

Karen beckoned him closer and whispered in his ear. Charlie saw the man blush but he didn't flinch.

"What, right now?" he asked in a whisper that Charlie could barely hear. Karen whispered a reply, the waiter nodded then she stood up and followed him towards the kitchen. Charlie noticed that quite a lot of men watched her as she went through the kitchen door. It wasn't surprising, a strip of creamy white flesh was visible between the tops of her stockings and the hem of her short skirt.

When she returned, over five minutes later, there was a trickle of spunk on her chin and more on her chest.

"Can I wipe it off now?" she asked as she sat down.

"Yes," he replied, noticing the stares of many of their fellow diners, "but use your fingers and don't waste it."

There were a few faint gasps as Karen used a finger to wipe the sperm off her chin and then sucked it clean. She was sucking the last traces that she had scooped off her chest when the young waiter reappeared with a bottle of champagne.

"With compliments," he said as he filled two glasses for them.

The meal was over and they were almost ready to leave when Charlie told Karen about her next 'trial'. He asked the young waiter for an ice pack, "My girlfriend has a headache," he explained, "she gets them occasionally when she gets too hot."

The waiter left with a grin and returned a few minutes later with a napkin full of ice cubes which he gave to Karen. Karen immediately went off to the ladies. Charlie watched her walk back, holding the napkin to her head with one hand and her belly with the other. She walked clumsily, it looked as if she had indigestion.

"Are you alright," he asked with genuine concern.

"I'm okay," she replied sitting down very carefully. "But I think I've put too many in. I don't know how long I can hold them all."

"We'll wait for a while," he said, "That'll give them time to melt so you won't feel so full."

"If we wait too long I'm going to leave a hell of a mess on the chair. I can feel the water leaking already. Let's go, I'll be able to walk out without losing any."

Fortunately for Karen she was able to leave the restaurant without any ice cubes falling out of her pussy but a few people did notice the wet patch on the back of her skirt and a trickle of water running down her legs.

"I feel so cold," Karen said as they walked arm-in-arm back to the car.

"Don't worry," he replied, lifting her skirt and putting his hand on her chilled pussy. "I can help warm you up again."

Instead of getting into the car, Charlie had her bend down over the bonnet, unzipped his trousers and forced his cock deep into her cold cunt. It was so full of ice that it was difficult to get in and, as he started to fuck her with long slow strokes, he could feel the chilly water squirting out around his cock. Having an ice cold cunt around his hot cock was a strange feeling but it felt good even though the leaking water was drenching his trousers.

Karen had enjoyed putting the ice inside herself but she had got carried away. The frozen blocks made her hot cunt tingle delightfully but as her body chilled the pain increased. She ignored the discomfort and stuffed a few more in, not knowing how long they would be in or how much worse it would get. Walking back to the table had been torture. She wasn't bothered that someone might see one fall out, she didn't care what anyone else thought, but Charlie had told her to fill her cunt and not to let any escape. It was the thought of failing him that worried her. She was so relieved when he pushed her down over the car and started fucking her. Not because it would help to warm her up, but because he'd said that she wouldn't get fucked that night if she didn't hold them in.

The cold water squirting over Charlie's balls made them tighten up nicely and the chilling effect of all the ice desensitised his cock but it didn't make him lose his erection as he thought it might. It did allow him to keep fucking her with no danger of coming, he was saving his spunk for later. He allowed her a couple of orgasms before pulling out and tucking his cold wet cock back inside his soaked trousers. He took a blanket out of the boot and tossed it over the passenger seat before letting Karen get in the car and setting off.

If Charlie had been taking more notice of the surroundings instead of looking at Karen he might have noticed a red Mini in the corner of the car park. If he'd looked closely he would have seen a blonde woman watching them.

As they left the car park he realised that he needed to pee and a smile came to his face as he remembered what they'd done that afternoon. He had no need to wait until they were home.

"What's wrong," Karen asked as Charlie pulled off the main road and stopped in a side street.

"I need to take a leak," he said, getting out of the car.

Disappointed that he didn't want to use her, Karen went back to stroking her cool wet cunt. She didn't see him walk around the car but she smiled when he opened her door and told her to get out.

"I was beginning to think you didn't want to give me another drink of your piss," she said as she slipped off her jacket.

Charlie told her to squat against a low garden wall and took out his cock. He stood over her with his cock a foot or so away from her open mouth and, with a deep groan of relief, let go. Karen felt the spray hit her forehead then descend to her waiting mouth. She gulped and swallowed as quick as she could but Charlie aimed his flow all over her face instead of into her mouth. She drank every drop that entered her mouth as torrents of the hot, yellow stream ran down her body and soaked into her clothes.

By the time Charlie's bladder was empty Karen was drenched in piss, she wouldn't have been very much wetter if he'd emptied a bucket of water over her. Her blouse had become transparent, the way white cloth does when it gets wet, and clung to her skin making her hard nipples seem even more prominent. It was a warm evening and the wind had dropped so Charlie wasn't worried that she'd catch a chill as she walked along the road.

Karen grinned as he told her what he wanted her to do next.

Driving slowly and a few yards behind her, Charlie followed Karen as she walked down the main road.

For a Friday night it was surprisingly quiet but they weren't very close to the centre yet. Charlie kept his eyes peeled for any sign of trouble and especially police; he didn't want her to get arrested. Karen thought it was a great idea, she didn't mind the fact that she was covered in piss but the thought of how visible most of her body was turned her on.

She walked at a normal pace as if she was just out for a stroll and smiled at the looks she got from the few people who saw her. She got quite a few compliments on the lines of 'Nice tits baby!' from the few guys who saw her but she didn't respond. As she got nearer to the town centre there were more people around and Charlie was concerned that he might lose sight of her. He stopped and Karen got in, giggling as they continued through the town.

"I think we'll play a game of chance," he said as they made slow progress through the crowded street. "If you're lucky you should get a fuck out of it."

"I'm game for anything you want me to do." Karen reminded him, "no matter how kinky or bizarre."

"I know you are," he said, squeezing her damp thigh.

Parking the car in a quiet street between the town centre and a run-down housing estate, Charlie told her what he wanted her to do. Karen nodded and giggled as he explained his idea to her. The thought of fucking a stranger had been on her mind since he had mentioned it. The idea had got her horny and, after everything she'd already done that evening, she was more than ready for another fuck.

Walking ten yards behind, he followed her down the main road. From the way she stumbled and staggered he would have believed she was drunk. It wasn't long before she stumbled (literally) into a couple of young lads.

Fifty yards behind them, a blonde woman got out of her red Mini and walked down the road.

"Hi guys," she slurred drunkenly, "I lost m' bra, y'aint seen it 'ave ya'?" She was giggling like a typical drunken young woman as she pulled her blouse open to prove that she was braless. They both looked down but shook their heads.

"No, we ain't seen it but yer tits don't need no bra," the boldest said as he put a hand on her left tit and gave it a good squeeze. "These'r real nice 'n firm. Go on Terry, give 'em a feel."

"'Ey, 'ands off!" Karen grunted, trying (but not very much) to push their hands away. She stumbled again and fell against Terry and would have hit the ground but for him catching her. As Terry caught her, her legs opened giving the bold one a flash of her naked pussy.

"Looks like yer lost yer knickers an' all," he said.

"Wha'd'ya mean, lost m' knickers," she giggled, pulling up her skirt and looking down. "Shit! Where's m' pants gone."

"Hey, what's that smell?" Terry asked.

"'S beer," Karen said, "sumon chucked a pint on me."

"Smells like piss to me," he said standing back a little. "What's it smell like to you, Keith?"

"'S beer," Karen repeated, "where's me pants? 'Ave you got 'em?"

"Yeah," said Keith, the bolder one. "I've got 'em. Come and get 'em if you want 'em."

Karen stumbled after him, followed by Terry and, a few yards behind, Charlie. Keith disappeared around the corner with Karen still trying to catch up with him. Charlie waited at the corner until Keith had gone into a small park. Then he waited at the gates while Karen and Terry caught up with Keith who was waiting on a lawn. They were hidden from the main road by a row of thick bushes. None of them saw the blonde woman who was taking a lot of interest in what was going on.

"C'mon, give us m' knicks," Karen demanded, swaying as her heels sank into the grass.

"What'll yer gimme for 'em," said Keith with a leer.

"Wha'd'ya want?" Karen asked as she fell against Terry who was standing beside her.

"I reckon they're worth a blow job at least, wha'd'ya reckon Terry."

Seeing that things were going well, Charlie moved along the bushes looking for a handy place to watch without being seen. By the time he found a suitable spot things had moved on with Karen and the two guys. Karen was already on her knees in front of Keith with his cock in her mouth. Terry was behind her, playing with her tits.

"Your go," said Keith after Karen had got him hard. Terry got his cock out and pulled Karen around so she could suck him.

Both guys had average sized cocks which was a bit of a disappointment for Karen but she sucked them eagerly while maintaining her pretence of being drunk. Keith took over with her tits while she worked on getting Terry's cock hard. He was obviously the more experienced of the two and made her moan as he flicked his fingers across her nipples.

"You wanna get fucked, girly?" he asked. "Wanna feel my cock up yer pussy do yer?"

Karen's reply was muffled by Terry's cock but the youth took it for a 'yes' and got down on his knees. She made a half-hearted protest as he pulled her skirt up then groaned loudly as he stuffed his cock into her cunt.

"Shit, 't feels good," she sighed, letting Terry's cock slip out of her mouth. "Y'll afta b' quick, me fellas supposed t' pick me up soon."

Keith started to fuck her faster and Karen groaned loudly.

"Keep 'er quiet," he said to Terry, "stuff yer prick in 'er gob." Terry tried but Karen held him back.

"'N don't cum in m' pussy," she slurred, "I ain't on pill er nothin'."

"Yeah, okay," Keith grunted as he fucked her faster.

Karen took Terry's cock in her mouth again and treated him to a great blow-job, letting him fuck her face hard while Keith fucked her cunt with equally hard, fast strokes. It didn't take Keith long to come to the boil, he had decided to give her a face full of come so he told Terry to change ends. Karen looked up as he moved round but kept her mouth closed as he shot his spunk all over her face. As he wiped the last oozing drops in her hair she grunted as Terry slammed his cock into her cunt. Terry didn't last long before he too moved around and plastered her face with spunk.

As the two guys walked off Keith pulled some grubby white cloth out of a pocket. "Here's yer pants," he called over his shoulder and dropped it onto the path. Karen sat on the grass and watched them leave with a grin on her face. When they were out of sight she started giggling and Charlie came out of the bushes.

"What a pair of losers," she said as she stood up, "they just didn't have a clue."

"Did they make you come?" Charlie asked as he took her arm and set off towards the gates.

"No, not a chance, though the second one might have done if he'd lasted a bit longer."

"Here's your knickers," Charlie said, picking up the cloth Keith had dropped and passing it to her.

"A grubby hanky," she said, "I might have guessed. Still, it'll come in useful." Charlie stopped her as she was about to wipe the spunk off her face.

"Leave it," he said, "I like the way it makes you look like a real dirty whore. I'll wash it off you as soon as we get home."


"What did you like most about tonight?" Charlie asked as they drove back to Karen's place.

"Pleasing you," she said simply, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"I don't remember you saying you've done any of those things before, have you?"

"You mean the kinky stuff, no, I've never done anything like that."

"How do you feel about what I got you to do?"

"I loved it, every little bit of it. Going out dressed up like this really turned me on. It was humiliating to have to walk through the restaurant with the waiter's come on my face but that turned me on as well."

"It was pretty obvious," Charlie chuckled. "I expected some comments on your behaviour but no-one said a thing."

"I liked stuffing ice cubes up my pussy but I nearly spoiled it by putting too many in. I'll know better next time."

"So you'll do that again?"

"Yes, darling, I'll do everything again. Those two guys were fun even if they weren't very good at fucking. That Keith was pretty bright, pretending he'd got my knickers and making me give him a blow-job to get them back. But the best bit of the whole night was you fucking me when my pussy was full of ice. Pain and pleasure at the same time. That's what really makes me come hard. Was it fun for you too?"

"Definitely! I've never had anyone like you, Karen, you're something special. I loved the way you looked when you came back from the toilet full of ice. Something about your expression, pain and determination, coupled with the awkward way you were walking made me want to get hold of you and fuck your brains out. But what I loved most about tonight was the way you did everything I asked without question, that was absolutely priceless and I hope you'll continue to do just that."

"Oh I will," Karen said, passionately. "I promise, I'll do everything and anything you say."

"I want another promise from you," Charlie said seriously. "I want you to promise you'll let me know if I ask you to do something you really don't like. I'm not saying I'll change my mind but I want to know what you don't like."

"Okay," she said, leaning over to rest her head on his shoulder. "I'll promise to tell you if you promise to make me do whatever you want no matter whether I like it or not."

"Its a deal," said Charlie as he pulled in to Karen's drive.

A red Mini turned into the street and dove slowly passed Karen's house. The blonde driver saw them go through the door and whispered, "Pay-back's coming, Charles."


"From now on I'm going to keep four or five trays of ice cubes ready in the freezer." said Karen as she cooked a full breakfast the following morning.

"Good! Fucking your freezing cold cunt was quite an experience. I was worried that the cold might make me lose my erection but it didn't. It did allow me to fuck you without worrying about coming too soon."

"It was a bit messy, though. There's a stain on your pants."

"That's not a problem, we'll be both be naked next time."

Karen turned to look at him with a worried expression. "I've got to ask Charlie, I know you didn't see her often but what about Diane?"

"I rang her after leaving here yesterday afternoon. I've ended it. I won't be seeing her again."

"Was she upset?"

"More like pissed off. Very pissed off. I think I'm off her Christmas list. Anyway, I've been thinking about what we did last night. Since you clearly enjoyed exhibiting yourself I'm going to make you do it again and often. Public nudity is a bit risky though, I don't want the police getting involved, but I think I can fix up something that you'll like."

"I was a bit worried about someone calling the police as well," Karen agreed, "I don't think I could enjoy showing off if there was too much risk of getting arrested."

"We'll just have to be careful about where and when. Apart from the risk of being arrested, I think it would be better to go a bit further from home in the future, there'd be less chance of friends or people from work seeing you that way."

"I don't really care who sees me," Karen replied, "but it might cause problems at work if the wrong people found out about it so perhaps you're right."

"I've got an idea for something I want you to try today. I don't know how it'll pan out but you'll be able to flash as much as you like without worrying. I've got a friend who runs a sex shop, I'll be taking you there this morning. It should be fun for both of us."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.