Living the Dream - Cover

Living the Dream

Copyright© 2009 by Itemreader

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sean Mac Chen came to Phoenix on a scholarship, but found himself on a downward path. Now, he finds himself with new responsibilities. Can he save himself and those who now depend on him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex  

When I woke the next day, there'd been a considerable change in positions. I was now flat on my back, with one of my lovers lying half on top of me. The other had my dick in his or her mouth, and was well on the way to extracting a morning mouthful.

It was a measure of my newfound acceptance of the idea of bisexuality that the gender of my benefactor didn't matter to me. All that mattered was that it was one of my lovers.

As my head cleared of the mists of sleep, and before my brain shut down in pleasure, I determined that Naltort was lying on me, which meant that I had my dick in Tarmant's mouth. I moaned in pleasure, and she redoubled her efforts, and soon earned the reward she'd sought.

Once I finished, Tarmant cleaned me up, then shifted position and started working on Naltort. She soon had his ovipositor standing proud, having risen from the groove in his abdomen where it normally lay, and he twitched in his sleep as she began to twirl the filaments of her tongue around it.

She didn't try to finish him orally; once she had him good and ready, she climbed up and impaled herself on him, then rode him to their mutual orgasm. He was wide awake by the time she bottomed out for the first time, and bucking his hips into her as she posted on him.

As I had our first morning together, I moved in and started stroking on my two lovers as they pleasured each other. Tarmant gasped as I flicked my fingers across her asshole, and Naltort moaned when I kissed the side of his face. I pressed hard on Tarmant's bunghole, and my fingertip slid in, provoking a shriek as she suddenly came, and drove Naltort to orgasm as well.

We cuddled through the afterglow, then reluctantly began to leave the bed to start our day. The weekend was over, and it was time to face classes again. And there was a small trip into deepest, darkest bureaucracy-land as well, to inform the government that we had bonded to each other.

We were all nervous about that, each for our own reasons. I was a foreign national, a 'dirty Earther'. As a drone, Tarmant was a second-class citizen at best, and considered mentally retarded by all too many Craxill. And while Naltort was neither, the fact that he had an Earther lord, a drone mate, and no lady in sight didn't exactly put him at the front of the line for citizen of the year.

We broke our fast, exchanged kisses, and headed off to our respective morning classes. As we walked down the street, laughing and trading caresses, I felt happier than I'd ever felt before. I chewed on the question for a bit, and decided it must be love. I'd had my share of good friends back on Earth, including a goodly number of the feminine persuasion, but nothing like this.

We split up when we got to campus, with another round of kisses hot enough to draw smiles and the odd glare. I headed off to class, arriving a few minutes earlier than usual. I took my usual place in the back, but unlike most recent sessions, I was fully engaged when the professor arrived and began to lecture. Some of what Tarmant had reviewed with me in Comparative Biochemistry 'clicked' during the discussions of today's topic, and I concealed a smile as I realized how completely my luck had changed.

Partway through the class, the professor announced a pop quiz, to the groans of all assembled, all but me, and the class grade-buster, a small Asian woman whose name I'd never quite managed to catch. Her score on tests set the top of the scale, since it was infallibly the highest, and she considered any deviation from perfection a personal insult.

To my amazement, I was finished with the test in record time, and with not a single doubt or guessed response. I went back and reviewed the questions, looking for the inevitable trick question, but didn't find anything. Several of them were subtle, but for a change I didn't find anything to be ambiguous. Either the professor was slipping, or Tarmant had found an extra gear in my brain and trained me how to use it.

Thinking of Tarmant brought the image of the top of her head as she sucked me to mind, which brought a blush to my face and an additional rush of blood elsewhere. Not wanting to stand when I was in such a condition, I read through my quiz a second time while attempting to recall the rugby scores from last week's matches. Once I was in control again, I rose from my seat to turn in my quiz.

The professor's eyebrows rose as I handed him the quiz, but he just nodded to the door without speaking. I nodded back, and left. I'd arranged to meet Tarmant here so we could go to class together, so I just hung around in the hall.

A few moments after I'd left the hall, Score-Buster walked out as well. She stopped when she saw me, then walked briskly over to where I was sitting on a bench. Her eyes asked the question, and I silently gestured to the other side of the bench, inviting her to sit.

"You have never finished that quickly before," she said without preamble. "Either you have given up, and are merely waiting to die, or something profound has happened to you. I do not normally pry, nor gossip, but I am intrigued. Will you tell me what has changed?"

I was about to answer, when Tarmant walked up. I got to my feet and pulled her into my arms. She leaned in, drew a deep breath, and sighed in pleasure as she immersed herself in my aroma. Shifting slightly, I looked at my interrogator, and said, "The power of love. Amazing, isn't it?"

She looked puzzled, and said, "I had thought you from Earth, like me. Was I mistaken?"

"No," I said, shaking my head. "But love comes sometimes even where it is not expected."

She nodded, and said, "Yes, I suppose it does. I congratulate you. My your ancestors guide and bless you." She stood, bowed slightly, then turned and left.

Tarmant lifted her face from my chest, and said, "That seemed odd. Is she a friend of yours?"

I shook my head, and replied, "We exchanged more words in that one conversation than I have heard her use since the beginning of the term. She rarely speaks in class, and when she does, she's quite terse. And I've never heard her socialize before."

"Do you find her attractive, lord?" Tarmant asked.

Puzzled, I replied, "She's not unattractive, but she's certainly not my usual type. Why do you ask?"

Tarmant turned away, embarrassed, and said, "I wish you to find a lady, to complete our family, and I wish to help."

I touched her chin and turned her back to face me, and said, "Do not be embarrassed. I am not offended, though I'm not sure I'm up to having anyone play matchmaker on me. We'll be wed soon enough."

I patted her ass, and said, "Let's get going. Time to face down the bitch."

She released me enough to let us start off in the direction of class, but kept one arm around my waist, at least as much as the configuration of her elbows allowed. Sensing the discomfort she was in, I reached behind my back, and took her hand in mine, then brought it around so that we were walking hand in hand, but without her attempt to wrap herself around me.

"You don't quite bend that way, love," I told her. "I know you're just imitating the way humans show bonding, but you're not human, you're you."

She sighed, and snuggled up, and we walked quietly to our class room. When we got there, she wrapped her arms around me again, sniffed deeply, then backed off and said, "We should sit apart, I fear, or neither of us will hear a word." I nodded agreement, and we entered the classroom and found seats a bit apart. Close enough to see each other in the corner of our eyes, not so close to be a distraction.

The bitch was in fine form today, and now that I was thinking more clearly again, I could see how she played her games. She used archaic phrasing, ambiguous sentences, and muttered her way through the entire lecture. Even the Craxill students struggled to keep up, and the humans were completely at sea.

I found myself disagreeing with Tarmant, though. I didn't think she deliberately tried to lose the human students, I thought she just didn't care. The Craxill were struggling just as badly as the humans today, and she showed no sign she even noticed.

When the lecture ended, Ranmark abruptly closed the folder containing her notes, dropped it in her satchel, and turned and left the room, her traditional robes swirling in the breeze of her passage. She didn't even pretend any interest in taking or answering questions. I looked over at Tarmant, who had a look of disbelief on her face. Maybe she wouldn't get a chance to sand-bag Ranmark after all. Such behavior might get her dismissed without anyone's intervention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.