Squaring the Odds
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Gloria and I hung around the ranch for a couple of days and then I had Ben take us back to the bank. It was only a few minutes wait for me to put away my armor and then Gloria and I were headed back to see Geena. Geena was happy I was back and she led me to the healing chamber right away. When I came out it was in with Gloria and Geena went with me to make sure I was clean enough to be impregnating a Damsel. She did an especially nice job washing my dick.

When Gloria came out we brought her into the big shower with us and then we all dried off and headed for the bed. I was delighted with Gloria and Geena too and I'll admit I wore myself to a nub that first night. Of course Geena already knew I ate a lot and so when she ordered breakfast she did a good job. We took a break after eating for some wooden sword work and Geena's style was more aggressive than Kathy's had been and so she gave me a good workout.

I reserved the afternoons and evenings for pampering and playing with the Damsel and Geena and apparently I was a hit with both of them. I actually looked upon this time of plenty of pussy as almost a vacation. I didn't have to worry about my mission and I didn't have to worry about going home yet. Mostly I devoted myself to doing anything I could to make Gloria and Geena know I was there for their amusement.

As always, when the days to Gloria's departure drew closer I tried my hardest to make her feel loved and appreciated. She was already sniffling when she came out of the bathroom after getting the news, but I was already dressed too. She was on her way in seconds and so was I. I didn't even try to bring Geena along this time since I figured she'd need some time to become accustomed to her duties.

Of course I knew while she didn't that I'd be back much sooner than she had been led to believe. What the hell, she could get the happy news later. Cowboy Jack, Glenda, Mary, Cherry, and Terri were waiting for my arrival and we all had a good greeting and then Cowboy Jack told me a meal was on the way.

"Where's Geena?" Mary asked, as I sat down.

"She's still at Crossroads."

"Why didn't you bring her down here with you?"

"I figured she'd need a little time to herself up there."

"Did you even ask her to come down?" Mary asked, and she didn't seem like she was going to let it be so I waked back through the portal and Geena looked at me so funny."

"What are you doing back so soon?" she asked.

"The women down there wanted to know why I didn't invite you back with me," I said.

"Oh that's just silly. I have asked for my own sapphire ring and received it and I can come down anytime I want now. They're just being silly. I need to stay up here for a while and actually do my job, or I should at least act like I am. Do I need to come down and tuck you in?" she asked, and laughed.

"Well, I don't guess you really need to, but it might be nice every now and then. Do pop in anytime you can. You're always welcome," I said.

"I figured that much already since you made sure I knew how to go back and forth on my own. Tell them I'll be down in time to catch "Days of our Lives," she said, and laughed.

I took my chances and went back. I hadn't been positive I could go back without going on an adventure, but it seemed like there was no problem for now at least.

I gave the others the word and they settled down and we ate since Cowboy Jack had a meal ready now. As soon as we finished Mary, Cherry, Kathy, and Terri took me to the bedroom and ravished my body. I had just sent Mary off into lala land with a massive orgasm when we heard Geena walk into the bedroom.

"Oh goody, you all have him going already and this will be even more fun than the soaps," Geena said, and dropped the robe, which was all she'd been wearing.

"I want to see you do Cherry the right way now. Go ahead. Do it to her," Geena said.

Cherry was up for it and thankfully my dick was too. I slid between her legs and then slid it up her cooter. Her lips latched to mine right away while her arms hugged me to her and then her legs encircled my hips for some of the same. One of us pounded the other to glory then, but I'm not sure who was pounding whom. I knew I had the advantage since I was fucking down, but Cherry pretty much gave as good as she got. We were both gasping when we got through.

"Now have a restorative," Geena said, and I noticed she had two milk-jug like plastic containers and she poured us out a dose each. Of course, as always, it went straight to my dick and I was up to snuff again right away. Terri was next on my list and once I set her off I grabbed Kathy. As a dyed in the wool Cassandra girl she was hot as a pistol from the previous action and Geena was naked and ready when Kathy was done for.

I'd made it through my current crew pretty much intact and I had them all retired for a while. They still petted and kissed around on me for a while until Glenda came in and called them out for the beginning of the soap opera parade. I found myself alone in my bed a few minutes later, but I couldn't even work up any sorry for myself feelings. After all, how many other men on earth, or anywhere, could count on a ride like I'd just had before soap opera time.

Besides, I knew good and well Cowboy Jack was going to start a tear jerking movie for them as soon as the soaps were over and they'd all be back wanting some reassurance that I still loved them after the movie was over. It was really a pretty good deal when I had them down her on earth in Cowboy Jack's and my den of iniquity.

We fed them early and then hosed them all good and proper. We took a break while they were watching the soaps and a movie and then we pulled another train for them when the shows were over. After that we had a good supper and then a quiet evening of all out fucking and then stayed in bed for a good night's sleep.

If there was another man on earth who was doing as well as Cowboy Jack and me I didn't know who it could possibly be. That didn't even mention the restorative by the gallon scheme which turned our dicks into everhards.

We also found time during the day for some horseback riding, some bow and throwing knife practice, and even a little wooden sword practice. When Geena was around for this I always came out on the loosing end of the everyone attack Jack party. Glenda even joined in on me sometimes and she was quite a hand with a sword. Only Cowboy Jack gave me a break and didn't attack with them, but he and Glenda went at it often. My guess was he just wanted to keep himself sharp.

I'll admit I wasn't as anxious to go right back to Chaos with all the women I had at home. I'm sure it had something to do with me having all of them, except Geena, great with child. Of course, even the earliest participants were barely showing yet, but still, I felt like I needed to stay around. Kathy and Geena finally ganged up on me and pointed out I'd only be gone for fifteen minutes, and I relented and joined Geena one morning when she made her trip to Crossroads.

We'd barely been in the apartment at Crossroads when we had a visitor. It was Mistress Eva and it wasn't a social call, though it nearly started out that way. As soon as I saw her I pulled her into my arms for a thorough kissing and a minor fondling. Apparently I was still full of the animal magnetism that had let me get her panties off last time, but cause she barely struggled to get free of my clutches. Geena was laughing when we broke up our little Howdy ceremony and I wasn't sure if she was laughing at me or at Mistress Eva.

"Good God, it's no wonder you talked your last Caretaker into abandoning her post and staying on earth," Mistress Eva said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.