Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 43

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

After the hangings and the branding we had a big supper. Kala had places set aside for Juniper, Cherry, and me and I sat between them and played black hole for the food. We headed for my bedroom as soon as we'd finished and I found myself entertaining the two naked women soonest. Luckily I had a tine of lard in a bedside table.

Juniper wanted to know what that was all about and so I warned her of he dangers of pregnancy.

"But that was the whole idea of things. I came to Chaos to be a Damsel in Distress so a hero could come rescue me and get me pregnant," she said.

"Yes, but if I get you pregnant before we get back to Crossroads you'll have to stay here when I go back. I'm not trying to shortchange you either Cherry, but the rules say I'm not supposed to have sex with any of the women on Chaos," I said, and she seemed to take it well enough, but she did ask the magic question.

"Does it mean you'll take me back to Crossroads too?"

"Normally I wouldn't, but it just so happens I'll be able to take you this time if you're sure you want to go," I said, since I knew exactly which pocket I had an extra sapphire ring in.

Juniper didn't seem to like the Greek way of making love, but Cherry took to buttfucking right off the bat. She loved it, and I knew when it came time to head back I might be making her a few promises if she'd come along. It turned out I didn't need to promise her anything though. Three days later Ben drove the three of us to the bank.

The same guard was on duty when we entered, but he didn't have a cross word for me this time at all. We went directly to the vault where I put the ring on Cherry's finger and then packed away my weapons, armor, and extra money. When I shut the last box we were whisked back to Crossroads and Cherry was quite a surprise for Geena.

At least she got me started through the healing chamber right away and then she took Juniper and Cherry off to have a shower. I didn't need a damned thing done to me in the way of healing and I guess the machinery knew it, because it spit me out in less than half an hour. I was in plenty of time to join the ladies in the shower and I got my first real look at Geena naked.

"Uh oh," I said, as I joined them in the shower.

"What's the matter?" Geena asked.

"I'm afraid you're about to find out what a male chauvinist pig I really am," I said.

"Oh, and why is that," she said, but I could see her grinning.

I pulled her to me for a serious kiss and let my hands examine her titties and then her asscheeks and believe me - I didn't find an inch I didn't love already.

When I turned her loose she took Cherry directly to the healing chamber and I turned Juniper around, placed her hands on the grab bar, and slid it up her in the proper hole for the first time. She was a babbling wreck by the time Geena got back and wanted some.

When Geena took Juniper away for her ride in the healing chamber she called for towels and robes for Cherry and me and took us to the meal preparation area. Lo and behold the meal was ready in about twenty seconds so Cherry and I sat down to eat. Soon enough Juniper was done and she came and had a bite to eat too. Later, we all piled into the bed and once more I got to see the Crossroads effect on the women. The harder I plowed one the hotter the others got.

Geena and Juniper were good to go with normal fucking, but poor Cherry was still in line for taking it up the ass. She didn't seem to mind a bit and I sure as hell didn't. She had been raised on a farm after all and her buns showed she'd had some use out of them while helping with the chores. When I pushed it up her ass I had some wonderful cushions to push against and her sphincter could grip me like no pussy ever could.

Time passed in a lovely routine of sword practice during the morning and early afternoon and even Juniper took part. Geena was more accomplished with the wooden swords than Kathy had been and she could give me a good workout. After supper every day we went directly to bed and let the fucking commence.

After sixteen days in heaven I started getting up early, dressing myself, and making sure Cherry got dressed. I also started taking more time to spend with Juniper in my lap for serious snuggling, kissing, and romantic talk. Hell, I still had my reputation on Cassandra to think about.

When Juniper came out of the bathroom one early morning to make the happy announcement I slipped the ring on Cherry's finger, kissed and petted Juniper goodbye and then wrapped Geena up in my arms and headed for the portal. What the hell, I'd try not to get Geena pregnant while she was with us on earth, unless she was really determined. We all popped through as if we were supposed to.

Glenda, Kathy, Cowboy Jack, Mary, and Terri were waiting for us and I could tell they were surprised to see my guests. It only took a little time to get everything straightened out and it seemed Geena was the only one who was in the least miffed over her visit to Earth. Kathy and Glenda settled her down in only a few minutes by asking her what she was bitching about.

"You've got it made down here. It isn't like you're going to have to work and earn a living. Jack is rich. If you don't want to get pregnant and have to stay there's always the rhythm method and Jack can get you off no matter which hole he sticks it in," Kathy said.

"What went wrong with you?" Geena asked.

"Nothing. Instead of having to wait until the end of my Caretaker days I'll have a child in a few months. If they won't let me stay on as a Caretaker with the child I'll just stay here on Earth. The apartment isn't quite as nice as the one at Crossroads, but then again it isn't so sterile either, and Cowboy Jack is a much better cook than the machines, even if he does make us help gather firewood sometimes."

"Don't forget about the soaps, Kathy," Mary said, and all three of them started giving her the details of their favorites.

"Yes, the television here is fantastic. The get more than a hundred channels and most of them are entertainment and not civics lessons like on Cassandra. And they have televised sports too. You can't imagine how big and muscular some of the participants are," Terri said.

Stay a week and let us lead you. You'll want to stay forever. Especially with Jack tending to you at night," Kathy said.

"But how will he be able to keep up with all of us without restoratives?" she asked.

"Jack does it the old fashion way. He's young and horny all the time," Kathy said, "Besides, if we need a restorative we can always pop back up there and get them ourselves.

"Of course we've been cut off from all that since we're pregnant, but Glenda can still go up there."

"Next time you go Glenda you might try asking for restorative by the gallon, in something like a milk jug," I said.

"We never even thought of that, but I'll bet it will work fine," Glenda said.

"I'll go try it now," Geena said, and turned to walk back through the portal. Of course she ended up out in the yard.

"What's wrong?" she asked, as she came back inside.

"Here, try it with Cherry's ring. You might as well ask for one of your own while you're up there," I said, taking the ring from Cherry and putting it on Geena's finger. She didn't have any trouble taking the portal trip then.

"You see how I've tricked you Cherry. You're caught here in my clutches now without the ring," I said.

"Well clutch me then. Let's go into the bedroom and you can Double Clutch me, motherfucker," she said, and I wondered where she had ever got hold of that book to read it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.