Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I put Geeneane on the best horse of the bunch, a bay that had some size to her, and we took off. Traveling the normal way it wasn't far to the town I'd traveled through, but we didn't stop since neither of us wanted to eat. Well, I really wanted to, but I didn't want Geeneane to have to suffer thought it. I looked wistfully at the house with the tables in the yard as we went by.

Normally I'd have sold the horses, or tried to, but since I was headed back to Mary and Tom's place anyway I figured to let them get the benefit. I at least made up all the time the horses and Geeneane could stand on the trip. My poor old belly was getting pretty tired of only water and a little jerky two days later by the time I led us up to the stable. Tom and one of his men were out to take care of the horses at once and then we hoofed it on the ankle express to Mary's house.

It was a little after noon, but when Mary heard my stomach rumbling she put some food on the table. She even cobbled up some pale soup for Geeneane in light of her recent stomach troubles.

I could tell Mary was in better spirits by now, but I was still a little worried about her being off down the road from the stable and any help she could scream for, and I had the kind of manners that didn't keep me from saying so.

"We've been thinking of buying the big house next to the stable, but it is expensive and I'd hate to put the old woman who lives there out on the street. She's only renting it, but she's lived there for thirty years," Mary said.

"Well, it's a big house. Don't you think you could get along with her staying there with you?" I asked.

"I hadn't thought of it, but we probably could. The old lady only uses one room and the kitchen. I think she said she has the top floor blocked off, but it is still expensive," she said.

"Well, I just happen to know a rich traveler who might be persuaded to make a large donation to make sure one of his favorite places to eat stays in business," I said.

Mary perked right up then and came over to rub the goodies against me. I could tell Geeneane was a little irritated over it, but she didn't say a thing, not even when I took a handful of one of Mary's titties.

"Yes Ma'am, if you keep up that kind of action I'm pretty sure you could get an investor to let you move into a bigger house."

I released the titty and no more was said about it. I left Geeneane there to talk to Mary while I headed back to the stable to make myself scarce mostly.

I couldn't teach Tom anything about shoeing horses now and he was already doing very well with his new bow. I did take some time to show him how to throw a rope though and it was like a revelation.

"There are two horses here that piss me off every time I go to catch them. I've been keeping them in stalls, mostly because they're so hard to catch, even though they're not really good enough to be kept up. Now I can rope them and cure the trouble. I'm kicking their asses out into the pen right now," he said, and put actions to his words.

He did more than just turn them out though. As soon as they were loose he walked back to the barn, picked up the throw rope and turned right around to go catch them again.

Sure enough, as he walked toward them they started moving away from him and he deftly dropped a loop over one of their heads. It confused the beast for a second, and then it realized it was caught. Tom was thrilled.

"Do you want some more education about dealing with a stubborn horse?" I asked.

"Yes, teach me anything you can about it."

"Go ahead and put a halter on that one and tie it to a stout post," I said, and he did it.

"Tie it up tight and a little high so it can't really do anything except stand there."

"Ok, now catch the other one and do the same thing."

"Now. Just leave them there."

"But what will that help?" he asked.

It will teach them to stand tied when they are tied. They're tight enough so they can't fuck with other horses or really do anything, but wait. It's usually best to give them this treatment when you're first breaking them, but better late than never. Give them five or six days of this all day long and see if they don't improve. Hell, make 'em stand there all night too for the first day or two. They'll be better horses when you turn them loose," I said.

"But they aren't very good horses as it is. Look at them, they are poor examples."

"Maybe so, but good or poor it is always better to have a well trained horse."

I waited while he closed down the stable and we walked to the house. I was surprised to find Mary and Geeneane weren't in attendance. Tom was surprised his mother wasn't home, but he didn't seem upset.

"She probably remembered something she needed to do and went off to take care of it. She'll be back sooner or later. Probably sooner, since she left some of the food simmering on the stove," he said.

And he was right. The two came in about ten minutes later and Mary announced she had bought the house nearest the stable for fifteen conches. I was about to be amazed at how cheap it was until she told me she traded her current house in on it.

"Still, that was a hard bargain," I said.

"Not really. He has been trying to sell it for years, but couldn't bear to put Mrs Frank out. I told him I'd let her live her life out there and we made a deal. I've already been by to tell her the news and she seems thrilled herself. She is excited to have someone to live with her so she'll have some company," Mary said.

When bedtime came I was a little surprised to see the larger bed was still in the room I used, with Geeneane. Unfortunately Mary didn't make an appearance during the night. Geeneane was a little standoffish too, but what did it matter. If she didn't want to play yet I'd just get a little relief from Mary.

The next morning Mary was up to her old tricks. Her get up today was back to the low and almost billowing top and the hip hugging skirt. I was up before Geeneane and I had eaten breakfast, bent Mary over the cabinet for a quick one, and gone to the new house to introduce myself to Mary's new house mate before Geeneane got up.

My job today had been handed out by Mary after she slurped our combined juices off my dick. She asked me to get the house ready for them to move in during the day, and she gave my balls a minor humming to encourage me to get to work.

I introduced myself to Mrs Frank when she opened the door and she showed me in and put me to work. First thing, I had to take down the makeshift partition on the stairway and then it was mostly cleaning up the dust and cobwebs and airing out the top floor. As usual on Chaos, there were windows, but no glass. They were either open or shuttered.

Mary and Geeneane came over about midmorning for a few minutes and I think it was mostly to check on me. They didn't stay long since Mary said they had lunch on the stove. I knocked off for a time and went back to the house with them and Mrs Frank. She was happy because she said it would be the first time she'd eaten anyone else's cooking in years.

Tom came in for lunch, but he mostly bolted down his food and rushed back to the stable and to work. The rest of us sat around drinking tea after eating and we got to know Bertalee a little. She was a lot sharper than I'd expected.

After the dishes were put away we all headed for the new house and Mary had warned us it would be sausage and bread for supper and if we wanted the sausage hot we'd have to warm it up ourselves. She worked us hard into the night and I didn't have any intentions of trying anything with Geeneane when we went to bed that night.

I did get a nice breakfast the next morning, but there was no bending Mary over the counter since Geeneane was up too. Mary announced she had already cooked her last meal in this house and she told Tom, and all of us really, we had better get ready to go find our meals at inns in town until she was back in business at the new place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.