Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 27

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I spent four more weeks in town with Mary, Tom Jr, and Nancy. I did what I could to help Tom Jr with the stable and I gave him all the instruction I could in how to defend himself and his property. I also gave his mother all the dick I could and gave Nancy the licking of her life every night.

Nancy got a little antsy after the second week, but Mary brought a bowl of rendered lard to bed one night and with a liberal application of same she had me roll Nancy over and stick it up her ass. She put a hand under Nancy to diddle her clitty while I gave her the good assfucking she deserved and Nancy was cured of her nervousness from then on.

By the time we left, Tom was proficient at shoeing horses and he was pretty damned good with his sword and a good bow we'd found for him. Of course I knew I'd be dropping back by for visits from now on and I intended to bring him a compound bow sooner or later. He was still a little small to handle one of the ones I had in my bank boxes. What I really wanted for his next step was the yew bow I'd found on my first trip, but I was sure it was being used at the ranch.

Kathy Caretaker was happy to see Nancy and me when we popped up on her portal step. She sent me to the healing chamber first and I was beginning to get an inkling she usually sent me first so she could get the dirt from the Damsel about what had been going on. I wished I could be a fly on the wall when she heard about the goings on this time.

Whatever Nancy told Kathy it had set her nearly on fire. She was so hot to trot I had to bend her over the bathroom counter and give her a neat injection before we even got into the shower, and after we were dry and in robes, when Nancy came out, we went straight to the bedroom and got it on.

Of course Nancy was revved up from all the assfuckings she'd been getting and finally getting a chance to take it up the cooter and Kathy was on fire because I'd been cornholing the Damsel and even more so because we'd found and I'd fucked Mary. Cassandra women were a little quicker on the trigger anyway, and I'd long ago learned they amplified each other's horniness when you got two or more together. I didn't get a damned bit of rest until the next morning and I had to go on strike from the dick works to even get breakfast.

Finally we were all at the table eating and I just had to ask.

"Why haven't you ever mentioned the possibility of me running into someone like Mary?" I asked Kathy.

"Because there is no official knowledge of anyone like it. There are rumors among the other Caretakers, but no official word. I think the word Stonewalled from your political process would apply. No one in official capacity will even respond to questions about it," she said.

"Don't make me go over your head to Mistress Eva," I said.

"You'd have to go over my head to get any official word. Don't you think we've tried to get explanations before, and not just from the Caretakers who have heard the rumors? Other Caretakers who say their hero has met a fallen Damsel have asked too," Kathy said, and I could nearly feel she was being truthful.

"Ok, I guess I'll let you slide over it. You aren't going to be telling all the other Caretakers about me meeting Mary are you?" I asked.

"I won't if you'd rather I didn't," she said.

"I don't see the need in it if no one else knows anything anyway. You don't have any requirements to point it out to anyone do you?"

"No."

"Then I wouldn't mention it. I'll try to get back by Mary's location in the next trip or two and ask her if she knows anything else about it," I said, and I tried to make it sound innocent.

"Try to find out if her pussy still feels the same as last time is more likely what you'll be wanting to learn from her," Kathy said, and then laughed at me.

"Well, there is that."

Our conversation degenerated into dirty talking and it led to dirty dancing and of course that led to the horizontal bop. Man, could those two dance. I had a great time with Nancy and Kathy and when Nancy reported her condition I only had time for a quick kiss and then I was headed out the door. Right at the last I grabbed Kathy's hand and pulled her through with me.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked, when we were in Cowboy Jack's cabin.

"Well, I wasn't tired of you yet, so I brought you down for a little quality time."

"Boy, I never realized how smooth you could spread the bullshit. It's a wonder Miz Eva didn't stay for a few days herself," Cowboy Jack hooted, from the sidelines, and Glenda was blushing and slapping him on his arm.

He craned his neck around to kiss her then and he even gave one of her titties a squeeze, which only flustered her more.

"Well sit down and tell us all about it," Cowboy Jack said, and it was only then I realized he and Glenda were sitting in the same chair. There wasn't really enough room for both of them in it, but she was on his lap, sorta, and they seemed to be getting along famously.

"Damnation, I wonder why I never ran into her. I thought I'd seen every woman on Chaos," Cowboy Jack said, after I'd spilled the beans about the whole mission.

"Hell, you'd probably have stayed there with her," Glenda said.

"What, and miss a chance to ravish you at the end of the line, never."

"Uh huh, who's spreading it on thick now?" I asked, and Glenda and Kathy both burst out laughing. It was at Cowboy Jack this time.

We had a pleasant week at the house, but finally I was getting itchy feet. I'd spent a little of the time trying to train Samson how to help me out, but I didn't think he was anywhere near ready to go on a mission yet.

After a damned good Cowboy Jack special breakfast one morning I took Kathy by the hand and we slipped out through the portal.

Kathy ordered me a pot of coffee and then went somewhere to fetch the mission files. She was gone about twenty minutes and I knew it hadn't taken her that long any time before. I was about to go looking for her when she waltzed in with four files.

"You run into trouble?" I asked, and she tried to keep a serious look on her face, but lost it giggling at the last.

"My immediate supervisor called me into her office, or I should say into her waiting room. She made me sit ten minutes before she called me into the office. I think she was getting ready to call me on the carpet I think is the earth saying. She started out asking me where I'd been the last few days and so I told her Mistress Eva had asked me not to divulge that information.

"She nearly swallowed her tongue. She couldn't stop apologizing for bothering me and I nearly had to fight my way out," she told me, and then laughed again.

"Well, it was the damned truth," I said.

"Yes, but you should have seen the look on her face. It was like I'd said the magic word. I doubt I'll be called into her office again anytime soon."

We looked over the files then, and I as much as dismissed one mission from the start, even though it would put me within fifty miles of Mary's hometown. It was just too easy. Four men had snatched a Damsel and just taken her to their place.

All the others were completely out of any area I'd been to before and I looked it over again. Kathy was checking something about it and almost at once she didn't want me to take the mission.

"Ok, spill it. I know there is something about this mission that isn't apparent and it has you spooked."

"I was almost afraid to mention it at first because I wanted you to take it. It's so easy. Then I checked on some of the background information since it seemed so easy and it shouldn't have even been available for you.

"The turds have had Damsels before, twice. The first time they had one she was taken away from them quickly, but the last time they were able to wound the hero and he barely made it back with the Damsel. He was only just in time into the healing chamber.

This seemed to worry Kathy, and to be truthful it worried me more. If they'd had possession of a Damsel before they must know they couldn't fuck her. If they'd had two different Damsels they knew a Hero would be coming after the next one they captured too. I had a sinking feeling they wanted revenge on a hero worse than they wanted a Damsel and it worried me a little. There was no doubt they were more than the average Chaos bully if they had actually wounded a Hero seriously.

Kathy got on my ass a little then for not finding someone on earth to help me with my sword work.

"The last hero was wounded while fighting one of them with a sword. He only managed to get away by wounding the one he was fighting too. The Damsel had to help him into the vault," she said.

It left a lot of possibilities. Maybe they were both just average swordsmen and had fucked around and cut each other. You could never be sure of anyone's qualifications until you crossed blades with them. I was inclined to err on the safe side though. If it was a Hero - he knew how to use his sword, a little at least. Therefore the bandit knew a little about swordplay himself.

"Damn, I wished I'd brought Joe Bob with me again," I said, to Kathy.

"Why?" Kathy asked.

"I could have left him at Mary's stable for Tom to breed out, and I'd have been able to put in more closely to the location."

"But they seem to be holding the Damsel in a permanent location," she said.

"Yes, they seem to be, but what if they seem to move her after I show up afoot?"

"Oh."

There was nothing to do but bite the bullet though. I've got all the money and all the weapons I need, and then some," I said, and after a big meal I left for the bank in Jacksville.

After arriving I took time to put on my sword, all my hideout knives, and I even took one of the new type bows and a quiver of the carbon fibre arrows with the new broadheads attached. The same old coot was guarding the lobby and I told him hello as I went by. It was still three miles to the ranch and I struck out running as soon as I was outside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.