Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The next morning I forgot all about watching the neighbors and went directly to George's place after having some breakfast. With a little file and rasp work we got the limbs where we wanted them and George riveted them in place. I'd have preferred screwing them down with nice sized bolts, but we didn't have any.

I had to get the drawing back out after we attached the cams and we spent a couple of hours making seven or eight feet of steel cable from all the fine wires George had drawn and annealed.

We broke for lunch then and I got to eat with George since we went to his house and had a fine meal made by his wife. I was damned happy to get a home cooked meal. I was even happier my bow had come together so quickly though.

After we made it back to his shop there were some finishing touches and I knew I'd have some adjustments to make, but first I needed some arrows. I took a piece of string and held it in the hand I drew the bow with and had George grab it just past the arrow rest after I drew the bow. He held the place and I tied a knot in the string to mark it. I took off then to find someone to make me some arrows.

I didn't have much trouble finding a place one street over from the bankers house and the guy must have needed a cash paying customer pretty badly because he said he could make me thirty-six arrows and a quiver in three days.

The next day was Sunday, and even though I hadn't noticed any churches on Chaos anywhere they still took the day off. I lay around in my rented room and just about all I did all day was go down for meals.

In the afternoon I did get a bath, but this Inn had a separate room for such with a special drain in the floor where you just poured the water out. It still ran into the street, but you didn't have to pitch it out a window.

I kept an eye peeled toward the banker's house, but as far as I could tell they didn't open the door a time.

The waiting around was getting to me by noon the next day, but I kept watching and I finally got to see the old gal come out and go shopping again. I watched her closer this time, and after she returned I finally tumbled to what was different. She wasn't locking the door behind her when she left.

I hadn't known the trick when she'd left today, and besides I wasn't ready to travel anyway, but I'd damned sure be ready next time. I was supposed to get my arrows tomorrow. Fetching them would make time a little tight if the woman left again, but she didn't go out that regular and I decided to take the chance.

It was four more days before she went shopping again, but at least I'd had time to take care of my other business in the meantime. My arrows had been ready when I went to pick them up. I even tried them out at George's place using a haystack to catch them in. They worked perfectly and the bow was nearly as good as the one I'd bought on earth. I was well pleased.

George had also come through on the new sword for me and he'd made me a dagger too. He used hilts he'd made with the new way of casting I'd taught him. He was so happy with the investment casting he wouldn't even take my money when I tried to pay for the sword and dagger.

I went to the bank and put everything in my box except for the sword I'd come with and my original eight inch knife from the lard ass I'd killed in the other small town for causing the serving girl to spill my stew. I even put my spare clothes in the box and all I had with me now was the clothes I was wearing, my sword, and my knife, plus a little money for eating.

I was back to watching the door closely now because I figured the old woman would have to go shopping again in a day or two. I'd already accomplished more on this trip to Chaos than I could have ever expected and I was happy about things turning out right, so far.

Danged if the woman didn't come out this morning. I headed downstairs and out the door. I made it just in time to see her rounding the corner about two blocks up the street.

Walking directly to the banker's house, I tried the door. It opened right away so I went inside, acting like I knew what I was doing, and shut the door behind me. I took a good look around and noticed a door in the kitchen. I found it led down to a cellar. I opened it, and from the dust on the stairs I knew they didn't use it much, so I went in, closed the door behind me, and waited.

I listened while the woman came back and could hear her plainly as she rattled the pots and pans to get his nibs lunch on the table. I even heard him come in and listened while he ate and then farted around in another part of the house.

As soon as I heard him leave after lunch was over I walked out of the cellar door and the old woman was staring right at me when I did. She was scared shitless and luckily speechless for a second there. I rushed her and grabbed hold, clamping a hand over her mouth. She fainted dead away.

When she came back, less than a minute later, I already had a gag stuffed into her mouth. I tied a rag around it to keep it in place and then tied her hands behind her back.

This was just too easy. I told her to show me the way to where the cockburner was being held and she led me right to the door. It was locked from the outside.

I opened it and a beautiful blonde was staring at me with mouth wide open when I walked in.

"Howdy Ma'am. I'm Hero Jack," I said, and she rushed me, wrapping me up in her arms and kissing me soundly.

"My Hero. I'm so happy you're here," she said, but I had to get hold of things. She wasn't even dressed and she needed to be. I got her settled down and it didn't take much talking to get her to put her clothes on. While she was at it I led the old woman to a big chair in the front part of the house and tied her to it.

Less than an hour later the Damsel and I strolled out the front door and walked down to the bank. I shut us in the vault, put my finger in the hole for my box, and then put everything in it. When I closed the top it disappeared and then we did too.

Kathy Caretaker was waiting for us and for a minute there I didn't know which one was kissing me and which one was fondling me. I don't guess it mattered, because they swapped off twice before I could pay attention.

Soon enough Kathy had Dena in the healing chamber and me in the shower. She led me straight to the healing chamber when she had me dry and she took Dena off to get her showered. I didn't know of ary scratch I'd picked up on the whole trip, but I did my time in the healing chamber anyway. Right when I woke up I realized the piercings in my ears were probably healed now.

When I came out there was no time to worry about piercings. It was all fucking all the time from the get go. I concentrated on fucking Dena long and hard, giving her several comes until she was worn out and then I pulled Kathy to me and did it all again after I got it back up.

The women were a caution though, and the harder I fucked one the hotter the other one got. I finally decided I didn't care since there wouldn't be time for any talking after Dena got her bun in the oven so I might as well just lay back and enjoy it.

By and by Dena walked out of the bathroom one morning and said the magic words. I at least had time to drag on a pair of pants and remind Kathy not to lose my clothes and boots before I skedaddled out the portal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.