Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 51

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

After eating we retired to my bedroom. Linda was a little shy about removing her clothes but Terlita wasn't a bit. Soon they were both nude and piled up in the bed and soon enough I joined them. We merely played around with each other and left off the old in-out in-out to make sure there were no hangups due to pregnancy, but I had plenty of fun and soon Terlita was teaching Linda the proper way to suck a hero's dick. After I recovered I showed Linda and Terlita both I knew the way around their pussies with my lips and tongue.

We slept most of the night through, but Terlita egged Linda on around three AM and they woke me sucking on my dick again. After I was drained I set about getting them both squealing and bucking their hips. After I got them blasted off we snuggled together again and I managed to sleep until sunrise came around.

We took a communal shower, dressed, had breakfast, and then left via the portal and returned to Earth. Cowboy Jack was up to greet us and after he discovered we'd already had breakfast he showed Terlita and Linda to the entertainment room and they were in time to catch the first soap of the day.

I saw Linda and Terlita again at lunch and as we were eating Terlita began asking me about my reward for rescuing her. I explained about the danger of her ending up pregnant and she blew it off.

"Let me make sure I understand this. I can sit around down her doing without or I can give it up and maybe get pregnant. If I get pregnant I can't go back to Crossroads and then Cassandra, but I can still have my baby and be stuck here with you. All I need is the rest of the story. As in, what's the downside?"

"Well the downside is being stuck here on earth," I said.

"Where is the downside to that? I'd be stuck here with a virile man, no job, and a wonderful entertainment system with shows I actually like to watch. Not to mention being able to find a hard dick on a man who is ready, willing, and able to use it. If I get boared during the day I can go out, saddle up a horse, and go for a ride in nearly perfect safety. It is even likely I could learn to drive and go for a trip into town if I wanted to. Where is the downside? Back on Cassandra I'd have to find a job and try to find a man who could even get it up once a month. Besides, if you give me a baby I'd be able to stay here with you and you'd be able to play with it all you wanted to. Your child wouldn't be on another planet and you without even any visitation rights."

"Well, hell, you talked me into it. Lets get naked and get it on." I said.

The next morning I discovered Terlita had also discussed her situation with Linda and she'd convinced Linda too. It was no wonder since Linda had an even less attractive future waiting for her back on Chaos.

What the hell, they both ganged up on me and decided to start a campaign of fucking for babies right away. They managed to worm it out of me that I understood about women's cycles, something that wasn't common knowledge on Chaos or even Cassandra. They manipulated the fucking between themselves to try and get the most potent dose of come on the most fertile days. and when they both calculated they would be fertile at nearly the same time they even alternated days to receive the white lotion between themselves.

"What did I care whether I unloaded in one or the other? I didn't give a fat rat's ass eithe way. Soon enough they were both knocked sky high and they weren't going anywhere."

This near wedded bliss couldn't last forever though. After I went on another adventure and slipped the damsel Hadley back down for a few days at Cowboy Jack's place she got the lowdown from Terlita and Linda at once. She took up their way of thinking right away and sooner than you'd think I had two Damsels and one Chaos girl walking around with a bun in their oven and mostly as happy as larks, or at least as happy as their hormones would let them be.

Needles to say my Caretaker was upset with me having two Damsels to my credit and neither one of them had turned up back on Cassandra. She warned me there would be trouble from above.

"My dearest Geena. Why do you sit up here worrying about such things. All you need to do is come home with me, wait until whatever they're treatin' you with to wear off and have a baby of your own?" I asked.

"But I wouldn't be able to be your Caretaker any longer," she said.

"Who's to stop you? You could be my Caretaker all you wanted to be, except you'd have to share your duties with Linda and Terlita," I said.

"But they aren't really your Caretakers," she said.

"My dear, they most certainly are my Caretakers for real. They take care of me every day without having to worry about sending me off into danger to support a scheme on a planet that has fucked up the reproduction process so badly they need men from another planet to keep things propped up. Face it darling, you're a last ditch effort to keep a planet populated and the males on said planet aren't even interested enough to fuck the women. Cassandra is a twisted world and there is nothing natural about it. I'll admit it does produce beautiful women, but look what you have to go through to keep a population up." I said.

"I know, don't you think we all know? It's why we work so hard and go through it all," she said.

"Why not take the easy way out while you can? You're beating your head against a wall when you could come to earth and all find a man of your own."

It was almost too much for her at first, but we went through the motions of finding me a mission and we actually talked things over more than we fucked until it was time for me to go. I didn't press her for an answer and went through with things. Soon enough I found myself in a bankvault on Chaos, retrieved my weapons, and walked out the door of the Jacksville bank and began trotting out to the Hero's Ranch.

When I reached the gate the guard waved me through and I went directly toward the front door noticing the kids playing in the yard and Bill's wives relaxing on the porch. I kissed every available cheek and then went in to greet Bill. He was in his office going over the facts and figures but he stopped and stood to shake my hand.

"How have things been going, Bill?" I asked.

"Never better," he said.

"It's good to hear." I said.

"It's good to live." he said.

"Well, just keep it up. I have an appointment in the kitchen," I said, and took off to see Kala.

She put out a couple of big thick sandwiches and a tall cool glass of milk as soon as she saw me and I ate like a pig and then headed for the barn. Ben was happy to saddle one of Big Red's get for me and I left almost right away.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.