Survival
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Scorpionicus

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ray and two women are mysteriously transported to an uninhabited wilderness.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Oriental Female  

From the look of the sun it was late in the afternoon and we would need to make a meal soon. Susan and Kathy could make part of their first meal from the lunch Susan had brought with her; it made sense for them to eat that right away. I did have a small supply of freeze dried food but it seemed prudent to conserve that as much as possible.

The little survival book I had with me contained instructions for finding edible plants but there wouldn't be time today to try using it. For today hunting was the more practical idea and probably I could take a couple of small animals like squirrels or rabbits with my AR-7. If I could do that then there wouldn't be any need to use any of the food we already had for the meals today.

Since the day wasn't getting any younger I thought I had better get going to see what luck I would have hunting. Cautioning the two women to remain near the tent and keep feeling the fire as it needed it, I picked up the AR-7 and headed out, walking as quietly as I could.

In the course of about an hour of hunting I managed to bag two rabbits that I cleaned where I shot them. After removing the heads, skins, and organs I put the carcasses into a plastic bag I had brought along for that purpose. I was careful to save the hearts and livers, but I tossed the skins this time, though eventually I might have to start keeping those. Clothing for the women could become a real issue very soon.

In my cook set I had a small frying pan just big enough for the pieces from one rabbit, as well as a small bottle of cooking oil and small bag of flour. When I was in an area where hunting was allowed I sometimes supplemented my camping food with an occasional rabbit or other small game animal. The oil and flour were not sealed factory packages so there wasn't any point to trying to conserve them; they were going to spoil quickly. So the two rabbits would go well fried with a flour coating.

I returned to the camp site carrying my booty and I started making preparations for making a meal. I didn't add any more wood to the fire so that it would burn down to nice coals that I could set my frying pan into to cook the rabbits. While I was waiting for that to happen I spent some time scouting around for more dead wood, and I asked the girls to help. We would need a lot of wood for the evening and perhaps even to keep the fire going all night. So far I hadn't seen any large animals but that could change at any time.

"Kathy, Susan, are you getting hungry?" I asked the girls.

"I am," Kathy answered, and Susan nodded affirmative, too.

"Susan, why don't you share your lunch with Kathy then while I cook the two rabbits I shot earlier? If you two are still hungry you can share those with me," I told them.

"Rabbit! I've never had that before," Susan said.

"I eat them occasionally when I am out in the woods and you can also buy them in the store sometimes. They fry up great, just like fried chicken," I replied.

"We'll start with the lunch first," Susan said.

"Good. I'll cook while you and Kathy eat what is in your lunch. If you're still hungry after that there will be some extra rabbit you can have," I told her.

Susan pulled out her lunch bag and the two women started pulling items out to share. While they were doing that I poured a little oil into the fry pan and slid it over the coals of the fire. I gave the first pieces of rabbit a light coating of flour and laid them in the pan to start cooking. The pan had a lid with it so I set that over the top, the meat would cook better with it.

Soon the succulent scent of frying rabbit started wafting out of the pan as the pieces of meat cooked. The pan was only a small one so I could only cook three pieces of rabbit at a time but I didn't mind waiting. As pieces were cooked I set them aside on my mess kit plate. As the pile of well cooked meat grew I noticed both women starting to eye the pieces speculatively, I doubt Susan's lunch had gone very for as dinner for two people. Fortunately there would be enough meat to give the girls a second part of their meal.

Once the meat was cooked I gave each girl two pieces and the cooked meat looked somewhat similar to fried chicken. I took several more pieces for myself including two of the meaty rear legs, several pieces were left over that we could share for breakfast. I pulled out a small set of salt and pepper shakers I had secreted in my pack, some seasoning helped make the rabbit even better.

Once we had finished eating I gathered up all the bones and other leavings, grabbed the entrenching tool, and buried everything a distance away from the camp. This would lessen the attraction they would have for scavengers to visit our camp and cause trouble. So far there had been no sign of any bears or other predators but I knew I wasn't really well armed for dealing with them if any were to show up. The AR-7 would be little more than a pinprick to a bear and my Glock wasn't much better.

The sun was getting pretty low in the sky now and that told me it was time to get things ready for the night. We were fortunate to at least have my tent and sleeping bag but that was still far from enough for three people. The two women had brought nothing in the way of useful gear for night time, we were going to have to make do with what I had. The women were going to have to accept the consequences, especially if it was a cold night. Shared body heat would be a must with the scanty resources available.

I went inside the tent and started getting the sleeping area set up. The sleeping bag would work best under us so I unzipped it and spread it out on the floor of the tent. The small blanket and the foil space blankets would have to do for on top and the two women were going to have to learn the value of shared body heat. The clothes Susan and Kathy were wearing now were wildly impractical for the current environment and wouldn't last long in any case. This pretty much left my limited supply of extra clothes as the only source of something new for the women to wear.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.