Shelly and Mandy - Cover

Shelly and Mandy

by MajCARDINAL

Copyright© 2009 by MajCARDINAL

Erotica Sex Story: how an accident brought us together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Lesbian   True Story   Water Sports   Scatology   .

I would like to relate to you the circumstances which led to Shelley and I becoming friends - good friends. Indeed, lovers. We met shortly after my father was transferred by his company to head a division in a small town in

Colorado. It was during my Junior year of high school and it was somewhat upsetting that I had to change schools mid-semester. I have always been a bit of an introvert, so making new friends comes slowly to me. Despite my efforts, I did not seem to be able to build any lasting friendships in my new school. For that reason, I mostly kept my head low, threw myself into studies and sports, and longed for my boyfriend in Florida and all of my old classmates. Though I had best intentions of remaining in touch with them all, the reality of the distance between us quickly eroded any such resolve.

It was my involvement in sports that led to this story. I have always participated in a variety of sports - tennis, volleyball, and swimming to name a few. Needing to occupy myself to distract me from loneliness, I joined the track team as spring arrived. My body type is well suited to track - lean, yet muscular, and my breasts are somewhat small (not a lot of uncomfortable bouncing if you know what I mean). I've always been proud of my breasts, which I suppose is because my boyfriend would always complement me on them. He would always comment on how round they were, with no sag and he loved the way my nipples got extremely pointy when he would remove my top and bra. I never went all the way with him, but I loved being topless in front of him. I sometimes wish now that we had done it because

I doubt we will ever meet again.

Anyway, I was in track and we were traveling by bus to a track meet at a distant school. Being new to Colorado, I was not familiar with where we were going or how far it was or how long it would take to reach our destination. We left school shortly after lunch, and even though I had used the restroom before we left, being so soon after lunch was to cause me great distress as you will see. We had been driving almost an hour, passing through a series of small towns when I began to realize that I was in need of a restroom and I don't mean for peeing. I was sitting at the back of the bus by myself (as usual) while most of the other girls were up towards the front playing cards or watching and a few others were scattered around the bus reading or talking. The closest other girl to me was

Shelley who was sitting by herself on the other side of the aisle about two rows up. Shelley looked to be lost in thought as she stared out the window. I had seen her around school, but she always seemed pre-occupied or distant and most times I saw her, she was by herself. I suppose she just seemed different but being new I could hardly be certain of that and who was I to judge anyone for being different. To be honest, I hardly gave her any thought.

But now my plight was worsening. I was starting to feel desperate. I needed relief soon. I was unsure how much longer our trip was supposed to take, so I ventured a question to Shelley, "Do you know how much farther we have to go?"

"We have just a little over an hour to go. Why?"

"Oh, no reason." I lied, as my heart sank within me. An hour, there was no way I could last that long! I sat quietly a bit longer trying not to dwell on the growing pressure. I realized, however, that I must have relief soon. I got up and started to walk to the front of the bus to see the driver, but aborted the attempt - I was embarrassed to ask for a bathroom break, especially since EVERYONE would realize why we were stopping. I sat a moment longer and finally thought, to hell with what everyone thinks. I need a restroom and I need it now!

Once again I rose up from my seat and this time I strode to the front of the bus.

"Mr. Cuthbert?"

"What do you need, Amanda?"

"Sir, could we stop at a restroom in the next town?"

"No, I'm sorry Amanda, but school policy dictates that once we are on the road we do not stop until we reach our destination. It will just have to wait."

I turned around and began to walk back to my seat as I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I fought them back as I walked past the other girls

- I did not want them to know of my predicament. As I slowly slid back into my seat, I could feel my eyes hot and misty and my face flush. The elastic in my track shorts felt as though it was strangling my waist and the pressure in my abdomen was becoming excruciating. There was a pushing sensation at my rectum that was beginning to border on pain. I sat forward and folded my arms on the back of the seat in front of me and laid my head against them. Every bounce in the road was torture.

"Are you alright?" It was Shelley. I looked up at her and she was standing next to my seat. The look on her face told me how my face looked and I knew there was no denying my problem to her.

"I need to use the restroom", I said, "badly."

She looked sympathetically at me for a moment and then said or asked, I don't quite remember which, "You don't just need to pee do you?"

I slowly shook my head no as I turned my eyes back down, unable to face her with that admission.

"I'll be right back", she said. And with that she began to head to the front of the bus. As I watched her go I silently prayed that she would have better luck than I had had. I watched as she bent over to

Mr. Cuthbert and whisper in his ear. He turned and spoke something to her quickly and the manner in which she slowly rose back up told me the answer had not changed. I began to quietly weep.

Shelley walked the distance of the bus back to me as some of the other girls looked up at her as she went by. Their eyes followed her a short way but quickly returned to their card games. She gently sat down next to me and hissed, "the son-of-a-bitch won't do it. He won't stop." Hearing her terrible confirmation made me begin to sob harder even as I fought to control the tears. Shelley lightly stroked the back of my neck. And then it happened.

"Oh, god Shelley. Oh, god." I felt a large turd begin to slip out of me and though I tried desperately to clamp my muscles it would not stop. My panties became full very quickly and I lost control of my bladder as well.

Pee began to dribble out of me briefly. I felt a second turd slide out before I was able to regain control. Tears began streaming down my face as the realization came over me that my worst fears had happened. I could feel the fullness in my panties, the crotch of my track shorts were wet, and I smelled so unfresh. I was completely humiliated.

Shelley placed her face next to mine and as she continued to stroke the back of my neck and hair, she whispered soothingly to me - "It's ok.

Everything will be alright. Don't worry about it. I'll help you." She knew what I had just done and yet she seemed as determined as ever to help.

"Shelley, what if the others smell?"

"Don't worry about that. I'll fix it." With that she rose and went to the seat in front of us and lowered the window a slight amount. Next, she grabbed a jacket she brought along, (Colorado evenings could still be chilly) and she laid it across my lap. My bowels and bladder were still full, but with the release I had, I was able to control myself for the remainder of the trip. A bit later we arrived at the school where our meet was to take place.

As the other girls grabbed their gear and headed off the bus, Shelley and I delayed just a bit to let them get ahead and then began to gather our things. Mr. Cuthbert stood at the front and said, "Ok, Amanda. We're here. You can use the restroom now!" I swear the bastard was smiling as he said that. Shelley shot back, "Oh, thanks Mr. Cuthbert. You're such a help." He just quit smiling and stepped off the bus.

As we walked down the aisle to the door I could feel the lump of squished poo in my underwear. It was sticking to my ass and had even oozed up to my puss. Never had I made such a humiliating walk as that. Shelley was close behind me and said, "C'mon Amanda, let's get you into the field house and we'll get you all cleaned up." I was not sure how we were going to accomplish this - the field house was full of other atheletes.

As we entered the field house, we looked around and sure enough, there were a lot of girls there from several schools. Shelley said, "It's going to be difficult to get you a shower but I have an idea." I followed Shelley as she headed for a set of doors that led into the school. No one seemed to pay any mind as we started into the hallways of the deserted school (this was a Saturday meet). Shelley looked around the unfamiliar surroundings until she saw a door marked 'Girls'. "Here", she said and we ducked in. I tossed my backpack on the counter and headed straight to the nearest stall and as I entered, Shelley followed me in still holding her bag. I've never had another person with me in a bathroom stall since I was three or four years old, but I knew Shelley was there to help so I did not protest.

"Pull off you dirty things", Shelley said. At that, I slipped off my track shorts and soiled underwear. A big plop of poop lay in them but Shelley just slid them to the side. I sat down on the toilet and finally took care of what had been urgently needed for so long. I was way past minding

Shelley being with me and she just kept looking at me with caring eyes. I felt so lucky that it had been Shelley sitting at the back of the bus that day. Someone else might not have been so understanding and supportive. At this point she had her hands on my knees and was gazing at my face. She stayed like this until she sensed that I was done.

"All through?"

I nodded.

"Ok. I suspect we are going to need to clean you up a little. Stay put.

I'll be right back."

I wasn't planning on going anywhere, half-dressed with poo on my backside but I wondered what Shelley had in mind for this dilemma. I heard her pulling paper towels, lots of them, from the dispenser. Next I heard water running. Momentarily she returned to the stall with the paper towels.

"Ok, turn around."

It began to dawn on me what Shelley had in mind and I was becoming somewhat hesitant. I know she knew all my secrets of the day, but suddenly I was being overcome by a bout of modesty. This was getting to be just a bit more intimate than I had envisioned. I was somewhat squeamish about sticking my dirty, smelly ass directly in someone's face.

Smiling at me, she said, "Come on silly. If you don't hurry you will miss your event. I've seen asses before."

She was right - time was short. But although she had seen asses before, it was not as though I went around offering my ass to people and that is what this felt like. It felt like I would be offering my ass up to her. It felt vulnerable.

Shelley touched my knee again. "Listen, I just want to help. Ok?"

"Ok", I said, after another moments pause, and I slowly turned around, holding up my shirt as I bent forward with my legs splayed. I felt Shelley place her left hand on the small of my back as she began to gingerly wipe away at the dried poo on my bottom. Though initially I had been embarrassed for her to see me this way, as I felt her begin washing me, a different set of feelings began to stir within me. Her delicate touch started to send sky-rockets shooting up within me. I was surprised at myself. Never before had I had such feelings toward another woman. At a more tender age, I used to masturbate with my best friend in Florida. But it never led to feelings such as these - feelings of desire, feelings of intense need for connection. My head was swimming and indeed I felt that at any moment my legs would give from under me. I was completely overwhelmed by a mixed set of emotions. I was hoping that Shelley was unaware of how I felt ... or dare I hope she might feel the same as I?

"Some of this is pretty crusted", she stated. "I'm going to have to soak it a bit."

With that she took a fresh, wet paper towel and spread it on my ass and using the edge of her hand she pushed it down into the crack of my ass and massaged it in. I felt as though my heart were spinning within me; the sensations were much too intense. I could hardly endure anymore touching.

My only salvation was that Shelley ceased her massaging machinations.

My breathing had become fast and shallow. I could feel my nipples engorged within my bra. I could hear my pulse pounding within my ears. And I began to notice the unmistakable indications of arousal between my legs. My puss was feeling 'puffy'. And I knew I was moist - no, that's not correct. I was flowing. And I was filling the air with the unmistakable scent of aroused girl. I could smell it. Distinctly. Could Shelley?

I was about to panic when Shelley returned her hand to my ass and began cleaning once again. Using her free hand, she would spread me to provide better access. I can't explain why, but I was loving this. Never before had I felt so exposed or vulnerable nor had I ever been so aroused. I'm not sure I would have admitted it at the time, but I was secretly, inwardly thrilled that Shelley was behind me seeing me this way.

"Oh, yes. This is coming off better now. Are you enjoying this?"

The question startled me. I was not prepared for it, nor was I ready to admit the true nature of my feelings.

"No", I said, "Why do you ask?"

"Because, you keep swaying your hips."

My jaw dropped and for the first time I noticed that what she said was true

- I had reflexively been swaying.

"I'll try to hold still", I said.

"Oh, it's ok. I was just wondering if this was getting you hot."

And that is when it happened. Shelley got a fresh, damp paper towel and began to wash up and down in my crack. Suddenly, her finger tip wrapped in paper towel softly entered my anus with Shelley giving it a few twists to clean me. The feeling made me gasp.

"Ahh, you are liking it, aren't you?"

I didn't answer as I was still uneasy about revealing my true feelings. I mustn't gasp again, I thought. And Shelley, teasing me, plunged her finger in a bit deeper, twisting it more as it went. And as I planned, I controlled the gasp, keeping it inside. But I hadn't considered the shudder and it came out for all to see.

"Hah, you do like, admit it."

Yes, I did like it. And I felt that I could no longer resist or avoid

Shelley's questions.

"God, that feels good."

"Are you hot?"

"Yes."

"Are you wet?"

"Yes."

"Me too."

I was surprised by her admission. I guess I had been concentrating on my condition so much that I failed to think how Shelley might be affected.

But I was secretly delighted to hear that she, too, was stirred by all this. But was she just hot or was she attracted to me as I was to her?

Shelley removed her finger and got a fresh towel again and quickly ran it all over my bottom once more.

"Ok, that's got it. You're good as new now."

Geez, I wanted to be dirty again. I was not ready for Shelley to remove her hands from my bum. But knowing that we were both hot made me wonder what might be next. I had never been a lesbian before; hadn't even considered it. And I didn't really 'feel' like one now. But I was hot for

Shelley and deeply desired her and wanted her and I wanted her to want me.

But time was of the essence here. People would soon miss us outside if we failed to show for our events. Shelley focused on the practical and I thought perhaps she did not share my attraction for her.

"You're going to need something to wear", she said. With that she reached for her bag and began to dig around. Quickly, she pulled out a clean pair of panties.

"I brought these to put on after I showered at the end of the meet but you need them more than I do."

I also had a pair of clean panties in my bag, but somehow the thought of her generosity was so compelling to me and the thought of wearing something of hers was intoxicating. I turned around to face Shelley and she bent down with her panties and brought them to my feet. I placed my hand on her shoulder and stepped into them; first one foot and then the other. Shelley began to pull them up my legs and as she rose up, her face was right in my sex. I swear she paused there for a moment, whether to look or to smell

I'm not sure. She then continued on up to a full standing position, pulling her panties up me all the way. Once they were up, with her fingers hooked in the elastic, she slid her hands back around me and to the front again as she straitened the fabric. She even reached back behind me and pulled the elastic at the legs to remove any 'wedgies'.

"There, all fixed. Oh, by the way Mandy, try not to get my panties too wet."

She had noticed how wet I was. Perhaps that was why she paused while pulling up the panties. Just having her confront me with it made my puss twitch and seep. The words were barely out of her mouth and I was already breaking her commandment.

"Sorry, I don't have an extra pair of track shorts. Yours are a bit damp, but being black it barely shows. I don't think anyone will notice, especially after you start warming up a bit."

I didn't relish the thought of putting them back on, but I knew Shelley was right. I pulled them up and at that moment I knew I could hardly wait till shower time. But that would have to wait until I completed my last event.

It did feel good to finally have on clothes that were not full of poo, though. Shelley grabbed my soiled undies and held them over the toilet and shook free a large plop of poo. She then exited the stall with them and began to rinse them in the sink.

"Shelley, you don't have to do that. I can."

Shelley just looked at me and continued. "I don't mind", she said. Once rinsed, she sat them to the side. I rolled them up in a few paper towels and stuffed them into a pocket of my bag while Shelley washed and dried her hands.

"Already?" she asked.

"Yes", I said. But I was not quite. My arousal had subsided a bit, but at this moment I felt so many things - I wasn't sure what I should express first or how I should express it. So, I simply leaned over to Shelley and wrapped my arms around her and hugged her.

"Thanks, Shelley. For everything you've done. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been here for me. This really means a lot to me."

Shelley wrapped her arms around me, too, and pulled me closer. "Listen, I was glad I could help. In fact I...", she trailed off. After looking at my face for a moment, she continued. "Mandy, do you have a boyfriend?"

"I had one in Florida", I said, "but I haven't found anyone I feel that close to since coming here."

"Oh", she said. "Well, how do you feel about ... I mean have you ever thought about..."

I knew where she was leading and I understood her reluctance to be fully candid. I wanted to help her out.

"Shelley, can I ask you a very personal question?"

She looked at me for a long time, peering into my eyes. It seemed as though she wanted to see what was in my soul and I actually feel that she could tell. "Ok", she said, finally.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.