The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I woke up with my two gorgeous girlfriends still lying on top of me, but with a blanket now covering us all. One of them must have pulled it up on us during the night. Of course I had my usual morning hard-on and had to go something fierce. The unfortunate thing was that they both had a grip on it with one hand. There was no way I could get out without waking them up but nature wouldn't let me wait any longer. I reached down and disengaged their grips and then tried to lightly lift one of their heads off my chest. Of course she woke up and asked what was going on.

"Honey, sorry to wake you but I really have to go to the washroom" I whispered.

"So cold, cover me back up" she said sleepily as she rolled over on to her side.

I lifted her sister and slipped out from under her as she tried to grab me and started muttering for a second. She moved into the centre of bed, found her sister and cuddled up to her for warmth so I covered them up as they spooned. They looked so beautiful lying together with one sister's arm draped over the other. I quickly moved to the bathroom and relieved the pressure with a sigh. The sun was shining brightly through the bathroom window so I decided to stay up and have a quick shower. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water sooth my sore muscles from yesterday's game. I moved around letting the water hit my different muscles for a bit and then quickly washed up and rinsed. I dried off and tiptoed into the bedroom and found my clothes from yesterday and put them on. I went out to the kitchen, got dressed and left a note for the girls, telling them where I was and that I would be back in a couple of hours. It was only 8:00 so maybe they would sleep until then.

I quietly left their apartment and went over to mine to put on some clean clothes and grab my work-out duds. I locked up my apartment, drove over to the arena and walked to the locker room to get changed. I went into the weight room and turned on the lights and did my stretches. After a few minutes of stretching, I went through my back and shoulder workout, using the full weight and reps as per Chris's recommendations. I finished up a bit after 9:00 and then rode the stationary bike for a half hour. Chris came in to see who was in this early on a Sunday just as I finished riding the bike.

"Good morning Chris, how are you this fine morning?" I asked.

"Not too bad, Mike and you?" he replied.

"Pretty darn good I must say" I said with a smile.

"You're here awful early on a Sunday after game day. Are you going to do a weight routine?" he asked.

"Already did my back and shoulder one and a half hour on the bike. I like to get them over in the morning while everyone sleeps" I told him.

"Wow, you must have been here real early. I guess you didn't go out to the after game party and get all sloshed last night!" he said.

"No, I'm only 18 so no drinking and it's not really my thing anyway. I had a nice evening with my girlfriend instead" I answered.

"Well, I'm glad to hear it. Too many young kids get caught up in the hype and the parties and screw up both their academic and athletic careers. Keep yourself grounded Mike. And by the way, great game yesterday; two goals and two assists in your first game is pretty darn good!" praised Chris.

"Thanks Chris, but it was pretty darn lucky if you ask me. More just a case of being in the right place at the right time than any skill on my part" I retorted.

"Well, that's all part of being a good hockey player is taking advantage of your opportunities when they come to you. Listen, get out of here and enjoy your day off Mike!" he instructed me.

"Ok, Chris, have a good day" I replied laughing.

I grabbed a quick shower and left the arena. I stopped for a couple of coffees and a dozen donuts at a familiar looking Tim Horton's just like the one's back home. I carried them in, along with my gym bag and let myself in to my apartment to put my bag away. I peeked into the girl's apartment and found them sleeping in the same position as I left them. I put down the coffees and donuts on the kitchen table and scratched out my first note and let them know I was over in my apartment. I left to go back to my apartment to grab all my dirty clothes, carried them out into the hall and down to the laundry room at the end of the hall. I threw one dark load in one washer and the white load in the second and then returned to my apartment. I checked my email on my laptop and then settled down with my logic textbook to read ahead and do some more questions.

It was about an hour later when there was a knock on the door. I opened it up to the vision of two sexy vixens dressed in matching t-shirts and shorts, carrying their coffees and the donuts.

"Hello there, my gorgeous ladies. I hope you slept well?" I asked with a smile.

"Hello Sweetie, we slept like babies thanks to you" said one.

"Yes Michael, we love to cuddle up to you" agreed the other.

"Glad to hear it. Why don't you come in while I quickly put my wash into the dryers" I requested.

They moved in while I quickly switched my laundry over down the hall. They were sitting at the table sipping on their coffee when I returned back.

"So Michael, imagine our surprise when I woke up cuddling my sister rather than you this morning" one twin said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes Michael, I thought it was your hand caressing my breast when it was my dear sister's" said the other in a frown.

"Sorry ladies, after I got up to go to the washroom and saw you two looking so sweet all cuddled up together, I decided to stay up and get a quick workout done while you were still sleeping" I explained.

"Isn't he such an odd boy, sister mine? No other boy would abandon two semi-naked half decent looking girls such as us to go work out early on a Sunday morning" said one to the other.

"Yes, I guess we just don't have what it takes to entice boys anymore dear sister. It's time for the convent for us I'm afraid" she moaned in despair.

"Darlings, my time for the rest of the day is yours to command. Would you like to get some brunch perhaps?" I asked with a smile.

"Hmmm, I do feel a bit famished after I was horribly ravished last night. Sister?" one asked.

"Yes, most awfully assaulted we were sister dear. I am feeling a mite peckish also" the other replied. "Jeeves, take us to the nearest eating establishment of highest quality."

"As the Miss wishes" I replied with a low bow.

"Pull the car around while we dress more appropriately. You might do the same Jeeves as well" I was instructed.

I quickly got into some Dockers, a golf shirt and some decent shoes and pulled the car close to the door and got comfortable. Surprisingly, they came out a few minutes later and waited by the door. I jumped out and opened the back doors for them to slide in the back. They were wearing matching short summer dresses and had fixed up their hair and make-up to look even more beautiful.

"You two look absolutely stunning ladies" I gushed as I got back in the car.

"Humph, now he notices, when we have these rags covering our decrepit old bodies dear sister" said one twin.

The other replied "Yes, now we know for certain it's over for us. He's probably driving us to our final old age home now sister. At least we have each other in our final hours."

I shook my head as I drove to a fancy restaurant noted for Sunday brunches. I saw them fighting not to smile as I looked at them in the mirror. They could become quite excellent actresses if they wanted to. They had the looks and the skills already. It was going to be quite an adventure dealing with these two at the same time I thought to myself. Then again, they were more than worth the extra effort.

I pulled into the fairly full parking lot and found an open spot near the back of the lot. I quickly opened their doors and helped them get out of the car. We walked to the front door and approached the pretty hostess at her station in front of the main room.

"Good morning, do you have a reservation this morning?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm afraid not, do you have anything available anyway?" I asked, returning her smile.

"Well we are quite busy this morning, let me check and see if we can fit you in somewhere" she said as she turned to take a quick tour of the restaurant.

"Sweetie, slip her a twenty when she comes back and we'll get a table ok?" said one twin.

"Are you sure honey?" I asked.

"Positive Michael" said the other. "Just put it in your hand and give her a quick handshake and she's find us something."

"Ok, darlings, you two know more about this stuff then I do" I said while grabbing a twenty and folding it in two.

She came back and said "Sorry, I couldn't find anything open at this time. If you would like to wait something might come free in a bit."

"Ok, thanks for looking Miss" I said as I held out my hand to give her a handshake.

She shook my hand and palmed the bill without showing anything but said with a smile "Yes, please wait in the lounge for a short bit and I'm sure something will free up very shortly Sir."

I smiled as we walked over to the lounge and had a seat at a table. "So, girls, have you done that often?" I asked.

"Dad's had to do that a few times at some of the fancy restaurants and he made sure we knew what to do if we came across the same thing. We saw there were several open tables and the hostess can just put a reservation off for a bit if she has some motivation to do so. She'll come in a minute and say they just had a cancellation" one twin said.

Sure enough the pretty hostess came in and told us of the cancelation and would we follow her to our table. We quickly got up and I followed behind the three ladies, watching some nice tight asses and also seeing the necks of several men get whiplash as the women passed by. I sat the girls into their seats and then sat down myself.

The hostess said "We have the buffet on for $24 each or you can order off our menu if you wish. Your waitress will be here shortly. Enjoy your meal."

After noticing her nameplate I said with a smile. "Thank you Penny for your help in getting us a table."

"You're welcome Sir" she replied with a big smile as she walked away with a wiggle.

"So now we know who will replace us Sister dear. It's that trollop Penny" said one gorgeous twin.

"Yes, how quickly he moves on to fresher pastures. It's been less than twelve hours since he ravished us most heinously and now he's set up this Penny harlot for his next conquest" agreed the other beautiful sister.

"Ladies, how could any mortal man even think of another female with you two Visions of Perfection in the same room, no, in the same city as him?" I asked. "You just need to look back to see the broken men you have left in your wake."

"Those are not men, those are pale imitations who can't even keep their attention on their partners when a pretty girl in a dress walks by" said one twin in distain.

"Alas, no one could resist your spell when either you walk into a room my darling, let alone when the two of you are together" I retorted.

"Oh, that was a good one Michael" said the other vision.

"Thank you honey, you two inspire me. So, why do you two dress identically so often? I hope it's not just to keep me guessing?" I asked.

"That's just a small part of it. We've done it for so long now it's hard not to, especially now that we get so few chances to do it" said one lady.

"We like to do it for you when we are out with you" said the other. "We're proud of you and having twins on your arms shows off how much of a man you are."

"Thanks I think, but I would really like to be able to address you by your names without trying to guess. Is there some way I could know who is who?" I asked.

"Well, what do you think sister dear?" one asked the other. "Does he deserve to know who we are?"

"If it is important to him, I suppose we must let him know Vicky" replied Becky.

"Thank you ladies, I appreciate it greatly" I said with a smile. "So, shall we have the buffet today?"

"It's awfully expensive Michael, we could just have something small off the menu perhaps?" said Vicky.

"Yes Sweetie, we don't want you to spend so much money on us. Let's just have something off the menu" agreed Becky.

"Girls, I save so much money eating for free because of hockey that I can afford it once and a while. If you're hungry enough, let's do the buffet ok?" I offered.

"If you're sure Michael, then that sounds good to me. I'm starving after our activities last night Sweetie" Vickie said with a smile as she leaned in to give me a kiss.

"Me too Sweetie" agreed Becky as she mirrored her twin in giving me a kiss.

I smiled at the both of them and then looked around for the waitress. I caught a few people staring at us before they looked away but no waitress was near. We talked for a bit until the waitress finally showed up, looking a bit flustered.

"Hi, I'm Sam, sorry for the wait, but it's a bit of a madhouse this morning. Are you going to be having the buffet this morning or would you like something off the menu?" she asked.

"We'll be having the buffet Sam" I replied.

"Ok, just go on up and help yourselves, there's plates up there for you. Would you like some coffee or tea?

The girls asked for coffee and I asked for apple juice. She left to get them for us and we went up to the buffet and filled up with breakfast items first. There was an omelette station as well as a waffle station and the girls each had a waffle with strawberries and whipped cream while I got a ham and cheese omelette. We added a few bacon strips, sausage links, toast and hash browns to our plates and went back to the table, with the twins turning heads as they passed again. I loved walking a bit farther behind than usual to watch people's reaction to my girlfriends, as well as just to watch them walk too.

We sat down and started eating and found the food very delicious. We quickly finished our breakfast round and went back up for a plate of lunch items, like chicken, roast beef, cabbage rolls, pasta and all sorts of salads and vegetables. Our plates were piled high when we returned to the table. We ate more slowly as we gradually filled up. One last trip up for some deserts and we were more than full. We paid our bill and left a good tip and said good bye to Penny when we left.

"So, now what would you like to do my ladies?" I asked.

"Oh, I am so full, I just want to go back to our apartments and lie down" said Vicky.

"Me too, Michael, let's go and relax for a bit and then we can decide what to do later" Becky agreed.

"Home it is Ladies" I said and drove us back to our apartments. We got out and went into my apartment. I grabbed a laundry basket and went and unloaded the two dryers and brought the clothes back into the apartment. The girls were flaked out on my bed when I got back so I plopped the basket on a kitchen chair and started folding the clothes. When I was done, I carried them into my bedroom and put them away. The girls had loosened their dress belts and were lying on their backs groaning that they ate way too much. I looked at their flat stomachs and shook my head and grabbed my algebra textbook and a notebook and joined them on the bed. I got through a few pages before the girls started paying attention to me.

"Why did you let us eat so much Michael?" groaned one cutie.

"It's definitely all your fault Michael" said the other cutie. "I bet you want us to get fat so you can dump us for that Penny. Or maybe he wants to go after someone else, like a certain Rachel Peterson perhaps? A little birdie told me something about her being almost as beautiful as us. You like the fake librarian look she uses eh Michael?"

I laughed and replied "I definitely didn't force you two to eat too much darlings. I seem to remember it was your idea to have some dessert. You two are so above the rest of the field there is no one even close to your beauty. As to the good Doctor, I wanted to shake her up a bit after she tried several times to do the same to me. She could be quite pretty but she pales in beauty when compared to you two."

"Oh, every time we try and find a reason to get mad at you, you come up with another reason for us to fall for you even more Michael!" one said a little crossly.

"Yes Michael, why can't you be like other boys and let us stay mad at you for at least five minutes?" said the other as she crossed her arms and looked peeved.

"Well for one, I can't stand the thought of you two mad at me for even a second, and two, I'm too scared of you two being really mad at me together in the same room!" I replied, shivering in horror.

"You really are a smart boy Sweetie. Now, study for a bit while we lay here and try to get comfortable" one said as she laid back and closed her eyes.

The other mirrored her so I continued my studying. I finished the chapter and started the questions at the end, filling a couple of pages in my notebook as I worked through all of them. I finished them and closed up the books and watched my ladies as they slept. I felt for these two like nothing I had ever done before, except for my parents. I knew it was too early for the word love to enter in to the equation but it sure felt more than just an infatuation with a healthy dose of lust. Well, better to keep that word inside for as long as possible so a complicated relationship didn't get even more difficult I thought.

I quietly scooted out from between them and put away my Algebra books and grabbed my Creative writing textbook and notebook and got back in bed. I read a few more lame poetry examples and then tried to write a poem using my twins as inspiration. It was not a masterpiece but it would do. I attempted another in a different form and had just finished a fourth when the girls stirred, both at the same time. They were amazing in how tuned they were with each other, to wake up and to know what the other was feeling and thinking. In some ways I thought they wanted to be considered to be one entity and that's why they didn't want me to know who was who.

"Good afternoon my darlings" I said with a smile as I gazed into one and then the other's eyes. "How are you feeling now after your nap?"

"Better now Sweetie, thanks for letting us sleep it off" one beauty said with a sweet smile as she stretched. "Did you get lots done?"

"Yes, thank you. I'm up a couple chapters in Algebra and I attempted a few poems for Creative Writing" I replied.

"Oh let us see them Michael" demanded the other one as she sat up.

I handed them my notebook and scooted out so they could get close and read them together while I went to the bathroom after putting away my textbook. I took a few minutes and then came back out to see my girlfriends sitting up against the back wall with space enough for me in between. They had identical small smiles on their faces as they patted the space in between them for me to come back onto the bed. I smiled and crawled back up to the head of the bed and sat between them.

"So, how bad were they?" I asked with a grimace. "I don't have a poetry bone in my body I'm afraid. Maybe you two could help me get through this course."

"Sweetie, they were pretty good actually" replied a smiling twin. "Did you happen to use two sleeping girlfriends for inspiration?"

"Well, what better subjects than my two gorgeous girlfriends for romantic poetry?" I answered with a grin.

"You did a fine job Michael. You can write about us like that anytime" stated the other twin with a matching smile.

They moved in sync and came in for hugs and kisses while caressing me through my shirt. I rubbed their backs and returned the kisses the best I could but I was basically at their mercy. They each grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head and then started kissing my chest and neck. One started kissing down my stomach while the other proceeded to kiss and suck on my neck. I felt my pants starting to be undone as the other girl started French kissing me with abandon as she wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me close. The other twin pulled my pants down firmly, causing my underwear to come off as well. She had them off my legs and had me flat on my back quicker than I thought possible.

The girls backed off of me and were helping each other unzip their dresses and wiggle out of them. They then unfastened each other's bra and removed them from their sister's breasts, giving them a quick rub as they turned to look at me with sultry eyes. Finally, they pulled each other's panties off their bent legs, with each sister raisin their asses to make it easier.

"Wow ladies, you look marvellous" I said as I stared at their fantastic nude bodies.

"Thank you Sweetie. You look very sexy as well" said one twin.

They quickly moved to either side of me and moulded themselves to me, rubbing their breasts with their hard nipples on my chest and their bare pussies on my thighs. I could feel their juices on my legs as I grabbed their asses with my hands, grinding them into my legs. They each grabbed at my cock and started jacking me off. I moaned and gave each of them an open-mouthed kiss as we all got hotter. They started moaning as they moved their hips in time to their hands, while I thrust my cock into the air between them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.