The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I went out to the rink but didn't see the girls in their seats. I went to turn around and go back into the hall just as my phone rang. It was Vicky and when I answered she said "Look up Sweetie."

I looked up to the roof to see what she would say.

"That's a nice roof, but why do I need to look up there Honey?" I asked innocently.

"Michael, you know you look pretty silly right now looking up at the ceiling. Please try not to embarrass yourself anymore and look to the lobby windows" she said a little too sweetly.

They were all gathered in front of the lobby windows looking down at me with grins on their faces. I grinned back and waved. I noticed some of the other girlfriends of the players looking down and smiling as well.

"Well that's a fine looking sight if I ever saw one" I said. "How about you guys meet me by the cafeteria door with Amanda? We have to wait for John to finish at the press conference. We can watch it in there."

"Ok, my number one star hockey stud. Hey, keep it cool with Becky until we are alone with the family. We don't want our situation to be common knowledge, ok Michael?" she whispered.

"Sure thing Honey, see you soon my gorgeous, sexy, wonderful girlfriend" I said as I looked up at her with a smile.

She put her hand on the window and looked at me with such a happy smile and said "Ok, Sweetie, see you in a minute."

She turned back to the rest of them and I walked back to the stairs and climbed them to get to the cafeteria. We met outside the cafeteria door and Vicky came up and gave me a big kiss and hug.

"Ahem, a little decorum Daughter" said a smiling Mrs. Waters.

Vicky released my head and turned to her mother and stuck out her tongue and said "That was discrete Mother. If I did what I wanted to do, I probably would get hockey stud here arrested for indecent exposure!"

All the girls laughed and Becky said "That would be a sight I'd certainly go to jail for, wouldn't you say Amanda?"

"Well, I wouldn't be covering my eyes anyway" she agreed, leering at me.

"Well now that I'm as red as a beet, let's go hide my glow in the cafeteria and see how John handles the spotlight" I suggested and led the way into the cafeteria.

As we were walking in Mr. Waters spoke up "You played a great game today Michael, especially for your first game in a long time. Two goals, two assists, some great defensive plays as well as some good hits too! I am proud of you son!"

"Thanks Mr. Waters, that means a lot to me coming from you, but I have to say a lot of it was real luck. I was so worried about screwing up but I got great advice and help from John and the rest of the team. The coaches seemed to know exactly what the other team was going to do and told us how to counteract it. I got lucky to be in the right place at the right time for some open shots" I replied.

"Be that as it may, some of the plays you made and how you avoided some checks showed me you belong out there. You did really well!"

I deflected the spotlight by turning to Amanda and saying "John played fantastic too eh Amanda?"

She smiled and agreed "He sure did Mike, that was probably his best game yet! You definitely bring out the best in him."

"Amanda, you got it all wrong, he brings out the best in me" I corrected her. "I would have failed miserably if he hadn't helped me so much this last week."

She just smiled and shook her head. She walked ahead and guided us to a table near a TV hanging in the corner. I slowed down until I was beside Becky who looked a little lonely.

"Hi girlfriend, sorry I can't greet you like I want to" I said softly to her. "You made me so happy to see you up in the stands with Vicky during the game. I'm glad you can stay over so we can have some time together this weekend Becky."

She smiled brightly and whispered "I want so much to kiss you right now Michael, to show you how much you mean to me and how proud of you I am. Just you wait till we get alone and I'll knock your socks off Sweetie."

"I can tell just by looking into your beautiful eyes how much you care for me and I'm so happy to see it" I whispered back. "I can't wait to get you alone either, and I'll be knocking much more than your socks off Darling."

She shivered and got a lustful look on her face for a second before composing herself as we walked up to the family.

"Now, no funny business with my boyfriend little sister" Vicky said with a wink to Becky.

"Well, maybe Michael wants a younger more beautiful girlfriend" Becky said, playing her part.

"Girls, no fighting, especially over Michael, or I'll have to take him away from both of you" said Mrs. Waters.

I turned to Amanda and said "This is why we would never work out Amanda; I already have three beautiful women fighting over me. Add your beauty to the mix and the daggers would come out-and they would probably all be in my back!"

"Yes, and then we would have Amanda all to ourselves" Vicky said with an evil grin as the two girls sat on either side of Amanda and hugged her tight.

"Girls, you can't steal Amanda from John" their Mother teased.

"Becky answered her Mother saying "Aw, Mom, can we keep her, pretty please? We'll take good care of her" she whined.

We all laughed and their Father replied with "Girls, the last time you had a pet you stopped feeding or taking care of it after a week! Poor Amanda would be abandoned and starving in three days."

"Well, she's much cuter than that fish. We couldn't even pet it but we promise to take good care of Amanda and feed her and hug her and love her forever" said Vicky as we laughed at Amanda's face.

"She's turning even redder than I do" I teased.

Amanda was saved from anymore verbal teasing as the TV came on to show the press room and the coaches sitting at a table in front of about a dozen reporters. Fred asked for questions from the reporters and one asked what he thought of the game.

"Well, we were caught flat footed for a bit at the start of the game" Fred answered. North Dakota has a very fast couple of lines that really took it to us early. Luckily we made some adjustments and got some timely goals to force them to play some defence."

Another reporter asked "They were really trying to run your defence. Care to comment?"

Fred responded "Yes, they switched tactics to try and isolate two forwards against one D in the corner or along the backboards. It allowed them to score the goal when they teamed up against Albert Summers, our left defenceman of our first D pair. It was aggressive but mostly both were clean hits."

"What is Summers' status?" asked another one.

"He really got his bell rung. Obviously he didn't return to the ice after the hit in the second period. We will monitor him for concussion symptoms but he had no other physical injuries" Fred said.

"Your defence has taken a couple losses now. How do you plan to address that situation?" another reporter questioned.

"Yes, with the loss of Robert Samuel, Taylor Porter, Brian Jones, all for the year and Albert Summers temporally, we are stretched thin" Fred agreed. "We have a couple of younger players that will have big holes to fill as they will have to move up the depth chart. If Summers can't go next week, we will have to juggle some D pairing or move them up the chart."

"Your third Defensive pair accounted for much of the scoring. Who are they?" was the next question.

"John Reilly, the left D is a junior who is in his third year with the team. He has really picked up his game this year and we expect great things from him. He is a quick skater with good puck carrying skills and is the quarterback of the first power play unit.

"Mike Stewart is a freshman that just joined the team this week. Obviously he is pretty green but he has a good hard shot. He also plays the point on the first power play unit".

Amanda was beaming in pride and so were Vicky and Becky when I glanced over.

"There is no information in your press booklet on Stewart. Do you have anything more about him you can tell us?"

"Not really" Fred replied. "Frank, our assistant coach here in charge of the Defencemen, found him practicing in our rink to try out for intramural hockey. We convinced him to try out for our team and we're glad to have him."

"Ok, we have some seniors and juniors available if you would like to ask them questions" Fred said, before moving away from the table to allow some of the guys to come up to the table. The first line plus Steve and John, in replacement of Albert for the first D pair, walked up and sat down.

"Good afternoon gentlemen and congratulations on your first win of the season. How does it feel" a reporter asked.

Gary, one of the team captains looked at everyone and then answered for them "Thank you and good afternoon. It feels very good to get this first win under our belt, especially against a dangerous team like North Dakota. The coaches had us well prepared and made great adjustments to counteract whatever they threw at us."

"We also got some great defensive play from our third pair, with John Reilly here and Mike Stewart" added Steve.

"So John, the coach says you have really picked up your game this year. What has happened for you to step it up so much?"

"Well, the coaches put me on a great off season work-out so I came back in great shape" John replied. "I also have a great motivator on my side, my lovely girlfriend Amanda who inspires me to be better, and finally, I would have to say my new partner Mike, he makes me look good just by being on the ice with him."

Amanda looked in shock as she heard John bring her up on TV. The twins both hugged her happily.

"Oh, wasn't that so sweet of John to bring you up" Vicky said.

"Wow, I didn't know he cared so much" Amanda said amazed.

"Well, now you know, heck the whole State knows now!" Becky said.

"I knew he always thought I was too ambitious about his career and pushed him too hard. I even thought he only kept me around for my looks and the um physical side of our relationship" she said.

I leaned over and said "I think the two of you are very good for each other with a little more honest communication you two could have something real special; as long as you don't get stolen by the evil Waters' sisters"

"You might be right Michael; on both accounts" she said as she looked at both of the girls.

"Well, fine then, your loss Amanda" said Becky airily as she stuck her nose up in the air.

We laughed and went back to watching. There wasn't too much more so we just talked for a bit.

Mr. Waters piped up "Shall we all go out and have a nice dinner somewhere?"

"That sounds good dear" Mrs. Waters replied. "Unfortunately, only the boys will be dressed well so we had better let them get into something comfortable and go to a less fancy restaurant."

"Amanda and I can take the boys and get them changed and meet you three at the restaurant" Vicky offered.

"Nice try, but we want to eat sometime tonight. The way you are both acting, you probably get them undressed and then attack them" said Becky.

Amanda and Vicky looked at each other and grinned and said together "Yeah" as we laughed.

The press conference ended and the TV shut off. We waited for John while we debated what to eat. The guys wanted steak while the girls wanted seafood. John came in walking quickly but Amanda didn't see him so he snuck up to her and startling her as he went to hug her from behind.

"Hi there gorgeous, having a good time" He asked.

"Hi there John, I really liked your interview" she purred as she leaned back into him.

"Oh sure, she purrs for him" Becky said causing everyone to laugh and John to look puzzled.

Amanda blushed and said "I'll tell you later" to John.

"So, shall we head to a Red Lobster somewhere?" asked Mrs. Waters. "The girls can all come with us and the boys can go get quickly changed into something a bit more comfortable."

"We were talking about a steakhouse dear" Mr. Waters replied.

"That was voted down hours ago Honey, please try and keep up" she dismissed his statement. "Shall we go Ladies? Come along dear. Boys are you still here?"

The girls giggled and all got up and started walking with slightly exaggerated wiggles. We three guys looked at each other and then back at them walking away.

Mr. Waters said quietly "We should pull a fast one and just go to a steakhouse and let them wait at Red Lobster for us."

"Normally I'd think that would be a great plan but after the crap I got the last time I had an original idea, I think I'll have to play this one safe" I said.

"If any of us want any type of female attention for the weekend, I suggest we meekly accede to their wishes. We can still get a steak there if we want" said John.

"Humph, you two already have the ball and chain on don't you" Mr. Waters said disgusted.

"Uh huh, and if I'm not mistaken, your woman is the leader of that pack, and we didn't see you put your foot down" I replied dryly.

He grinned and said "I'm not an idiot Michael; I was hoping one of you would take the lead."

"Alright, I'll take the lead and get moving to get changed. We've got gorgeous women waiting for us." I stated.

We walked out of the arena to find the girls waiting by the Water's SUV in the parking lot. Mrs. Waters had her arms crossed under her breasts and was tapping her foot impatiently. The girls were trying to hide their smirks behind their hands as we walked up.

"Did you gentlemen get lost trying to find your way to the parking lot? Mrs. Waters asked with an arched eyebrow.

"We were just debating which steakhouse to go to while you ladies enjoyed your seafood" Mr. Waters replied innocently.

The girls lost their smirks real quick and they all started protesting.

"Daddy, we are not going to eat without Michael there" said Vicky.

"Jonathon, what the hell is going on" Amanda said crossly.

"No, we have to eat together" piped up Becky stomping her foot.

"Phillip Waters, are you trying to ruin a perfectly good day for these people?" Mrs. Waters asked in the voice.

"Well the boys played a hard game and I thought they deserved to pick the restaurant as a reward for being the first and second stars of the game; but if you girls don't think they deserve it we can go to the seafood restaurant that you girls arbitrarily decided on" he stated.

"The problem dear is that us girls are not dressed for a nice steakhouse so maybe we better just head to Chilli's down the road after the guys get changed" she relented.

"That's fine with us right everyone?" I quickly spoke up and looked at the others quickly.

"Sure"

"Sounds good to us"

"Ok with me too"

"Fine" said Mr. Waters. "Let's go."

John and I hopped into my car and we quickly went to his dorm to let him get changed. Then we went over to my apartment and I did the same. We jumped back in to the car and drove to Chilli's.

"Man, I don't know why Mr. Waters had to raise such a stink about where we eat? The last thing we need tonight is to piss off our ladies Mike" said John.

"I think he gets tired of the three women always ganging up on him" I replied. "He likes to surprise them once and a while so they don't take him for granted. We need to put our foot down sometimes with our ladies too. But I agree, tonight is not the night for that."

"It would be hell living with three women, that's for sure" John agreed.

We pulled into the parking lot and went in to find the girls and their parents. The hostess asked us if it was just us two but we said we were joining a group of five already here.

"Four women and a man?" she asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Right this way gentlemen" she directed as she led the way.

We followed her into the other room and saw our group sitting at a long rectangular table for eight. We thanked the hostess and approached the table. Vicky and Becky were sitting on either side of Amanda. John and I were going to sit across from them but Amanda rose and said "Here Michael, you sit between the girls, I'll sit beside John."

We all sat down and grabbed the menus. I was starving and remembered I threw up my breakfast and lunch so I had nothing in my stomach for the whole day. The waitress came over and girls all put in their normal small order. When it came to me I ordered a full rack of ribs, a pound of wings plus a steak with all of the sides for each.

"Michael, you're going to get fat" said Becky.

"Yeah, instead of my stud hockey star, you'll be my flabby hockey dud" Vicky teased.

"Hey, I threw up my breakfast and lunch before the game so I haven't eaten all day. Then I just played a game. I probably lost five pounds today! I'm starving and I'm still just a growing boy." I protested.

"Oh, my poor baby, you must be so weak and tired, let me get you a blanket" Vicky teased.

Becky leaned in and said "If he's still a growing boy, you're in big trouble then Vicky; don't you already call a certain um, appendage, Big Mike?"

Vicky gasped and blushed, then gave Becky an evil glare, while everyone else chuckled. I just put my head in my hands and mumbled "why me?"

Mrs. Waters piped up "Vicky, you don't have to be embarrassed about it. Michael's nose probably has stopped growing."

Mr. Waters growled "It had better be his nose we're talking about."

There was more laughter at Vicky's and my expense while we were both blushing. Luckily our drinks came to deflect the attention away from us for a bit. The appetizers came soon after and we dug in quickly. Everybody seemed to be back in a good mood so we had a fun time.

The twins started teasing me by rubbing my bare legs with one of their hands under the table. They tried to get under my shorts but luckily they could only reach a short bit under. Amanda watched the girls closely but they were very good at looking innocent as they engaged everyone in conversation.

Finally our food arrived and are started wolfing down the food. I had the steak done in a few minutes and then alternated between the wings and ribs. Everyone wanted a wing so I lost half of them quickly. Then all of the girls asked to try a rib so I had to cut them up and pass out a bunch of those too. My food was disappearing super fast. The twins started poaching my fries and then asked if anyone wanted another wing. They all said yes; no surprise there, and just like that they were all gone. I quickly munched on a couple more ribs before they were grabbed. I was quickly finished with everything while all the others had half of theirs left. Of course I was still hungry.

The waitress came by to see how everyone was doing and was surprised to see me done so quickly.

"Can I take your plates Sir?" She asked.

I handed them over to her stacked up.

"Can I get you anything else? Some dessert perhaps?" she inquired.

I was thinking about ordering another plate of wings, since I only got one of them. I decided to order them when Vicky spoke up.

"No, he's had more than enough, three dinners already. We have to keep him in good shape" she told the waitress who smiled and left.

"Vicky, I was going to order some more wings, you guys ate them all. I'm still hungry here Honey" I protested.

"Sweetie, Sweetie, I'm just looking after your health" she replied. "Your body is going to be valuable soon if you keep getting picked first star. It' my job to make sure you eat the right foods and the right amounts, just like Amanda looks after John."

I groaned and turned to Becky and asked "Becky, do you see how mean your sister is to me? I'm starving here. You have to help me, please?"

"Oh, sure, now you want something Michael. I'm not good enough to be your girlfriend, but my food is good enough for you. Humph, I don't think so Mister!" she retorted.

"How about I dump your older sister here and go out with you Becky darling?" I asked. "Would you feed me then?"

"Hmmm, food for a hockey stud boyfriend, that sounds like a good trade. Ok, Michael, it's a deal!" she said with an evil grin at Vicky.

She handed me her plate of pasta and I quickly shovelled some of it onto a side plate and handed it back to her. I quickly had a forkful of pasta before Vicky could argue.

"Hey, you can't steal my boyfriend with a plate of pasta Becky!" Vicky said.

"Too late you old hag!" Becky said. "He ate some so the deal's done. Come here and give me a kiss my new boyfriend."

I looked at Vicky and tried not to burst out laughing as I said "Sorry Vicky, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and Becky's filling mine."

I turned to Becky and planted a passionate kiss on her that left her breathless. I peeked over at Amanda and John, they were both were looking at the three of us in shock. Vicky took over the con job and started crying and rushed off to the bathroom. Mrs. Waters helped by yelling at Becky while Amanda took off to console Vicky. Mrs. Waters stood up and came over and grabbed Becky and marched her to the bathroom. John didn't know what to do so he sat and picked at his food. Mr. Waters and I kept eating and ignored his looks so we wouldn't start laughing out loud.

We ate in silence until I saw the girls coming back from the bathroom behind John. Vicky sat on the other side of John and the others sat in their original chairs. Becky wrapped her arms around me and gave me another kiss. Vicky got close to John and said "Jonathon, Amanda says I can share you with her now that my hockey stud has left me. Are you up for a second girlfriend?"

"He looked panicky at Amanda who said "We can't abandon her like someone else just did" giving me an evil glare. "What do you say darling?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.