The Defenceman
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I woke up Wednesday morning with a body burrowed up against me and it took a minute to figure out what was up — besides me. Vicky was spooned up next to me with my arm draped over her while hers was over top of mine holding it close to her. Big Mike was trapped between her butt cheeks and was definitely appreciating his surroundings. I glanced at the clock and saw it was only five thirty so there was no rush to get up, except I really had to go to the washroom.

I tried to pull my arm gently from her grasp but her arm reflexively tightened down on it, squeezing it to her body. Normally that would be right where I would want it to me but not this second. I wiggled my bottom arm out from under her head and used it to pull up her arm and quickly pulled my arm out while backing away from her. I covered her up as she stirred and mumbled. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and when Big Mike decided to become regular Mike, I relieved myself with a sigh. I quickly brushed my morning breath away and went back to bed.

As I lifted the covers up to slide in I saw that her t-shirt had ridden up and her scrumptious ass was bared. She looked so hot with her legs curled up to show her tight ass and I quickly scooted in to spoon her. I wrapped my arm over her again and slid it up to her breast and lightly grasped it, while moving my legs up to contact hers. Her arm moved back onto mine and pulled it close to her with her hand moving on top of mine and squeezing it to her chest.

"Hmmm it feels wonderful to feel you close in the morning Michael" she whispered.

"You felt so good to wake up to Vicky" I replied. "I have never had that feeling before and it was so, so warm and comfortable. You make me want to cuddle up to you and stay here all day."

"Yet you left me here all alone with a cold back and bare bum while you went away" she teased.

"When you have to go, you have to go" I laughed into her ear.

"Speaking of which, now I have to go too and it's going to be so cold" she whined.

"Just go quickly and I'll be here to warm you back up" I encouraged her.

"You had better Mister" she pouted and got up.

I watched her ass as the t-shirt stayed up on her hips for a second until she wiggled it down and said "Hey Michael, end of the free show now."

I pouted but watched her as she scooted to the bathroom and closed the door. I laid back on the bed and relaxed with my eyes closed as I waited for her return.

The door opened and she raced back to the bed and burrowed under the covers shivering and saying "Warm me up Michael, it's freezing out there."

"Come and get close honey" I said as I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her as she lay on top of me. She laid her head on my chest and I rubbed her briskly on her back and as far down her butt and legs as I could reach.

"Aw, you feel so warm Sweetie, You're better than an electric blanket" she sighed as she rubbed my chest with her cool hands and moved her body to create more friction.

"Hmmm, you feel so good too" I murmured into her hair and kept rubbing her while enjoying her movements as Big Mike rose back up to greet her body.

She moved her legs to the outside of mine and rubbed them alongside of mine. Her skin felt so smooth and silky against me. She lightly rubbed her groin against Big Mike so I moved my hands to her butt and squeezed her cheeks while thrusting my hips up to have Big Mike contact her bare pussy as her t-shirt rose up. She moaned and raised her head to give me a kiss while she ground her pussy on Big Mike through my shorts. Our lips opened to allow our tongues to mingle. Vicky had brushed her teeth as well so we continued to deepen the kiss while she had her pussy rubbing up and down the length of Big Mike, stopping at the top to have her clit get extra attention, before continuing down again.

"Michael, I don' know why but you make me so hot whenever I'm close to you" she said panting as she stopped the kiss and looked up at me. "I've never been like this with anyone else but I can't seem to resist you even when you're not trying to seduce me. I hope you don't think I'm a slut or something?"

I stopped thrusting and caressing to move my hands up to her back and gave her a big hug and said "Vicky honey, how could you even think that? How could I ever think anything but good things about you darling? You make me just as passionate just by being in the same room as you. I think we are late bloomers in terms of this stuff. Most kids do this kind of thing in high school so the emotions and feelings are kind of overwhelming, at least to me."

"Oh, me too Michael" she agreed. "Other than the first month with that asshole when he was trying to seduce me, I haven't felt this way ever. It's still all new to me and it's so hard to control it. Right now I want to rip your shorts off and take Big Mike inside me and make love to you Sweetie. I'm fighting so hard not to because it's too early and I'm still scared about what happens afterwards."

"Honey, let's try and hold off for awhile at least" I answered. "Don't get me wrong, I would love to make love to you right now or anytime, but you need to be ready with all of yourself, not just your body. Let's continue with just helping each other get some relief so we don't go crazy and do something we might regret. You still need to get things straightened out with what happened last year. You should talk about all of this stuff with the counsellor and both your Mom and sister as soon as you can as well."

"How did you get to be so wise Michael, and such a gentleman?" she asked. "Most guys would have tried to convince me to let them fuck me when they heard me say that!"

"Well I'm not most guys Vicky. I don't have any experience with girls but I know right from wrong and I know you deserve the best. I'm not looking for a quickie and then to leave you. I like you a lot already and I'm here for the long haul if you are" I said sincerely.

"Oh Sweetie, I knew you were the right one for me" she exclaimed happily as she hugged me tight and gave me a nice kiss. "You won't be getting rid of me for a long time Mister so don't you worry about that!"

"Good to hear it. Now let me take care of your little problem" I said as I quickly rolled her over and gave her a deep kiss as she squealed. I moved to kissing her neck while caressing one of her breasts through her t-shirt.

"Oh yeah Michael, that feels good" she moaned as she caressed my hair and moved my head down to her breast.

I lightly bit her nipple through the thin material as she gasped. I pinched the other nipple to get it hard and moved my other hand down her flat stomach to grab the t-shirt and pull it. Vicky helped by raising her body with mine so the shirt could be raised up. Her hands helped to pull it off over her head as we temporarily broke apart. I quickly put my lips back to her bare breast and licked and sucked her nipple. She pulled my head tight against her chest and gasped. I switched to the other nipple and did the same.

"Michael, that feels so good Sweetie, you're making me so hot" she moaned.

"Good, now let's get you to a boil" I replied.

I moved down her body, licking her stomach and her belly button causing her to start to pant. I lowered my body down between her legs and my head reached her wet pussy. She smelled so intoxicating that I had to taste her again. I lowered my mouth and licked her from the bottom to the top of her slit tasting her juices as she gasped and raised her hips while spreading her legs. I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy and held her up to me with my hands under her ass. After thrusting in and out of her in time with her hips, I moved up to circle her clit with my tongue and brought a hand up to insert a finger to continue with her pussy.

"Aw, yeah Michael, you got me so wet, so juicy" she panted. "I'm starting to boil" she moaned.

"Now it's time to make you boil over" I grinned and ramped up the fingering while returning to suck on her clit, while making little circles.

I kept up my assault on her pussy and clit until she just started going wild, bucking her hips up while holding my head to her. She mashed her pussy into my mouth and my finger went in so deep as she came, shouting "Oh yeah Sweetie, I'm cumming" in a long scream. I continued with fingering her and tonguing her clit until she came down and pulled my head away as she said "Stop Michael, please, it's too sensitive now Sweetie".

I pulled away from her for a bit to wipe my face with my hand to remove some of her tasty juices. She sighed and lay back on the bed with a huge smile on her face. It made me feel so warm to see that she was happy with the results. I smiled back and lay beside her and said "You look so spectacular when you lie back after you've had an orgasm. It makes me try harder each time to make sure each one is better than the last."

She moved over and crushed me with a hug and a terrific kiss. "If you get any better you are going to have me unconscious afterwards" she said with a smile. "That wore me out."

"Glad to hear it. Why don't you go back to sleep while I shower and go to practice. I'll meet you for lunch in the cafeteria at the Central Campus at noon after my Creative Writing class ok?"

"But Sweetie, what about you? I don't want to leave you hanging like that. We won't have time until tonight to take care of you Michael" she said a little worried.

"This isn't a payback thing Vicky, don't worry about me. Get some sleep and I'll see you for lunch later ok honey?" I said.

"You are so good to me. Ok, I'll see you for lunch" she agreed as she lay back and closed her eyes while smiling.

I got up and headed to the shower. I turned the water on cold to get my hard-on to go down and then washed and relaxed under some hot water to loosen up my muscles. After drying I found some clothes, got dressed quietly and grabbed some breakfast in the kitchen. Picking up my backpack with my books and playbook, I looked in to see my angel sleeping naked on the bed with a smile on her face. I wished I had a camera to capture that vision forever. I watched for sleep for a minute and then went to the kitchen to write her a note.

'Vicky

I watched you sleep this morning and you looked like an angel from heaven with a smile on your face that would melt the coldest heart. I am the luckiest man in the world to be honoured to see you like that and be part of your life.

Have a great morning honey!

Well, it was mushy but she seemed to like that kind of stuff so what did it hurt? I left the note on the table and left the apartment for morning practice. It was early so I read my Logics textbook for a bit in the car to get ahead. It looked like an interesting course but time would tell. It was all about converting sentences into math like symbols and then figuring out the resulting equations and I could see how it could be useful in computer programming. I read until about ten after seven and then went in and got changed.

Most of the guys were pretty grumpy in the morning like me so it was mostly silent in the locker room and on the ice. We did our normal skate and shoot warm-up and then split again into offence and defence practice. John and I were paired together again and went two on two against two forwards. The two forwards matched against us were fast and crafty and used their speed to see if they could get past us or get us out of position. John matched up speed wise but I was a bit slower to react. The first time my winger got past me and open for a pass and an easy goal. John and I talked and he had me move a bit and turn sooner when playing man on man coverage. We couldn't hold up the player but could tie up his stick so he couldn't take the puck. Of course they didn't try the same play again but I caught onto how to deal with speed by the end of a few tries, with John and Frank giving me pointers after each one.

After a short break, we did something a bit different. We were broken into four on four scrimmages, with the forward pair and the defensive pair switching off whenever it was convenient to do so. There were plenty of times in a game when both teams were down a man due to penalties. It created more space on the ice and good passing and skating skills were a necessity versus brawn. You could create mismatches easily if a player was caught out of position or a change was botched.

Working with John as a partner made this exercise a treat. He had the speed and the know how to take advantage of the open space. He did most of the puck handling while I set up for shots and stayed back to cover for him if he went in deep to create a mismatch deep. We worked the same type of plays as if we were on a power play, getting a point shot open or a two on one down deep if I was covered. We got a couple good shots off that way but John also got caught deep once so I had to defend a two on one breakaway. I stayed in the middle and kept backing up trying to defend against the cross ice pass while the goalie took the puck carrier and worried about his shot. As we got closer to our net I went down on one knee to better block the pass and the puck handler finally faked the pass and shot for the short side hoping to catch the goalie anticipating the pass and cheating to the other side. The goalie kept tight to the near post and stopped the shot smothering the puck so no rebound was available.

We also had some quick practice with odd numbers, four versus three and five on three. John and I played mostly on the power play unit for those rather than the penalty killers. I wasn't ready to defend against the same amount of opponents let alone more opponents!

For the last half hour we had our usual full five on five scrimmages. The game got pretty intense as everyone was fighting for playing time in the exhibition game on Saturday. Some big hits were thrown by several players desperate to show they had what it took to make the roster. Fierce battles for the puck along the boards waged with some cross checking to the back happening. At least no big hits in the back happened but there were a couple guys who got clobbered carrying the puck with their head down.

Personally, I stayed away from trying to put a big hit on a teammate as I would save that for the game on Saturday. I liked the battles on the board and hit a couple of guys as they carried the puck in but nothing more than that was necessary in my opinion. I did crank a couple of good shots at the net, one finding its way past the goalie through a maze of people in front as if it had eyes. I kept the shots low to allow for deflections and so I wouldn't hit a teammate. There would be enough time in the real game to scare the peasants and have the opposing ducking and scrambling away.

Fred and Frank let us go with a reminder that this afternoon's practice would decide the game's roster. We went in and got showered, tired after an exhaustive practice. I rushed through quickly as I had to get to a class back in the central campus. I got dressed and swiftly walked to the math building where the logics class was held. I got there just as the prof was shutting the door and he gave me a raised eyebrow and I said a quick sorry and got to a seat. It looked like about 200 people in this one and the lecture room was smaller than the programming one yesterday.

The Professor started by introducing himself as Dr. Quinn and handed out the course outline for Logic 120 for first year computer scientists. It showed logic was only half of the course and set theory was the second half. There were two midterms as well as a final. Luckily there were no labs but it did give some TA times and his office hours for help.

"This class weeds out the adults from the kids right away Ladies and Gentlemen" he said in a thick Chinese accent. "For some reason, people do not do well and we lose up to half of you after the first mid-term. So, please do not take this course lightly. Do all the assignments and the extra questions in the book. Attend all classes as some of the examples will be on the test."

He then started the lecture and went through meanings of the symbols and how to use them to convert a written sentence into a logic equation. From there he went through how to solve the equation going very quickly through it in broken English. I was glad I had read the book earlier and had understood the basics because he wasn't being very clear. I saw a bunch of puzzled looks and some whispers between people trying to follow what was on the board. I vowed to myself to always be ahead in the reading for this class no matter what else I was behind on.

Professor Quinn went on to the next, more involved example that took up the top of one whole board and the solution went down the entire board in nine or ten rows, getting smaller until the answer was a simple T for true. I was able to follow the logic behind his solution so I was happy as I copied it into my book. Others had no clue and there was louder muttering. Finally someone asked him to explain how he got that answer and the Professor explained how he did while looking at the board. In the class's defence, it was hard to hear him as he talked to the board in a thick accent.

After he finished he went right on to adding more details and more concepts to learn and then showed them in a couple of examples. He wrapped up the class with the assignment and suggested reading for the next class on Monday as we had only two hour and a half classes with him and we missed last Monday's due to Labour Day.

I heard people complaining about the class as soon as he left the lecture but I had to talk to him about arriving late due to practice so I rushed out and caught up to him.

"Excuse me Dr. Quinn, do you have a second?" I asked as I walked beside him.

"As long as we are walking, I have another class to get to in ten minutes" he replied.

"As do I Doctor" I stated. "I just have a quick issue to discuss with you. My name is Mike Stewart and I wanted to apologize for almost being late for your class. I come from off campus from practice at the arena and might be a minute or two late depending on when practice ends or as the weather deteriorates. I just wanted to let you know it wasn't from a lack of respect to you that I was arriving late but due to a very tight schedule. The counsellors did the best they could to fit everything in but this is the tightest part of it."

"Well I appreciate you informing me of the issue. I do not like people disrupting the class but if you are quiet and do not disturb the class I do not see an issue. You might consider using the back door so as to further keep the disruption down" he said.

"Thank you Sir. I appreciate your consideration and acceptance. And by the way, I enjoyed the lecture, it really helped to have read the chapters beforehand" I replied.

"I'm glad you did. I will see you on Monday Mr. Stewart" said Dr. Quinn.

"Have a good weekend" I replied and turned off to hurry to my next class, Creative Writing, in the English Department. I reached the building and almost ran up the steps to get to the third floor and looked for the room. I found it at the end of the hall and walked into another large lecture hall with a few hundred people already there. I quickly found a seat as the professor dealt with a couple of people signing in or out of the class.

She finished and quickly took to the podium and said "Hello, I am Professor Owen and this is Creative Writing 100 for first year students. I will hand out the syllabus for the course while any of you that are not supposed to be here can leave without too much embarrassment."

Surprisingly, only one person left to find his correct classroom while they were passed around. Dr. Owen went through the list of assignments and rather than having mid-terms there were major writing projects, one in poetry, one as a short story, and one longer novella or short novel. As such, she explained, we had only two one hour classes Monday and Wednesday so we could concentrate on writing. The smaller assignments would prepare us for the major projects, such as writing a verse of poetry or an introductory chapter of a story.

After asking if there were any questions and getting none, Dr. Owens started with the basics of poetry writing, noting some of the different types with all their own rules and rhythms. I really didn't like poetry of any kind but tried to listen and take proper notes. She recommended a few examples of each to read to appreciate the best in each category.

She then branched into specific writing techniques for introductions to peak the readers' interest while establishing the tone of the poem. I diligently took notes but knew I was in trouble as I didn't have a poetry writing bone in my body. I sat through the rest of the lecture and headed out to meet up with Vicky at the nearby cafeteria. She was waiting outside and smiled as I came up to her and gave her a hug and kiss.

"Hi there Gorgeous. How was your morning?" I asked with a smile.

"Hi Sweetie, It was ok" she replied. "How was yours?"

"Good except for creative writing. I found out I have to write poetry for God's sake" I bitched to her. "I hated poetry in high school and thought I was done with that crap."

She laughed and said "Poor Michael, you're going to have to write about your girlfriends in prose."

"Roses are red, Vicky's eyes are brown, so are Bec's, and now I have to frown" I recited my best attempt at poetry.

Vicky winced and said "I see you will need some help, serious help Michael. Where is the person who wrote that sweet note this morning — you had better get him on contract!"

"That I need help I agree wholeheartedly" I stated. "The guy who wrote that note had the body of Venus to look at when he was composing that masterpiece. I guess you had better be nude whenever I need inspiration!"

"You let another guy see me naked Michael" she said in mock horror. "What a girl has to do around here to get poetry written about her is pretty amazing!"

"Well, we all have to do our part" I smiled while she hit my shoulder.

We went in and grabbed some food and sat down. Paying for the food reminded me to call up North to find the status of the estate and house. I also had to check my account balance as well. "Oh I forgot to give you my new cell number" I said as I pulled it out. I gave it to her and she programmed it into her cell and reciprocated with hers as well as Becky's numbers.

We talked about our morning as she told me about her Chemistry and Sociology classes while I filled her in on practice and the logic class. Soon enough it was time to go to Algebra while she had Bio-Chemistry. We agreed to meet back here after as we both had free time after this class. I still had practice at four but we could spend some time studying together before that. I gave her a kiss and we left to go in separate directions.

I walked back to the math building and found the room on the second floor. I was a bit early so I read the textbook while waiting outside. The hallway filled up with people waiting for the current lecture to end. Finally the doors opened and the herd of cattle came out of the double doors while a few impatient souls braved the stampede and tried to get in. I just waited until the flow ebbed and sauntered in and found a seat. A younger man came in and set his briefcase on the table up front and a few people came forward with yellow sign in/sign out sheets for him to sign. He dealt with them and then got out the course outline and handed them out before returning to the podium.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.