The Defenceman
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

"Michael, time to wake up sleepyhead" said a voice in my right ear.

"Sweetie, did you have a good nap?" another voice said in my left ear.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the most heavenly visions smiling down at me from either side. I couldn't tell who was who as they had changed their hair style and make up to match each other. They had even changed into matching shorts and t-shirts so they couldn't be distinguished. "Well, you two are a sight to wake up to. You look absolutely stunning ladies. Unfortunately, I can't tell my girlfriend from her sister now so this could get awkward" I said groggily. "How long was I out?"

"You were out for about an hour, sleeping like a baby Sweetie" said the beauty on the right.

Shoot, they both were calling me Sweetie now. I couldn't use that to pick out Vicky now I thought. "So you both are calling me Sweetie now? I asked.

"Yes Sweetie, we are" they answered in unison giggling.

"You're our boyfriend now" said one and the other followed with "so get used to it Michael".

"I haven't gotten used to having one girlfriend and now I'm supposed to be comfortable with two all of a sudden" I asked a little snippily. "Don't you think I should have gotten to know Vicky better before Becky was brought into the mix?"

"Michael, nothing about this situation is normal. We have our reasons for doing it this way" one said.

The other continued "I'm sure you've heard of twins and triplets being able to talk in unison, like we do sometimes right?"

"Yes" I agreed. "You two seem to have that down pat".

"In order to be able to do that, we have to know what the other is thinking and feeling. We don't know how it works, it just does" said the left one.

The other continued "We share feelings and some physical sensations. The closer we are to each other in terms of distance, the stronger the connection and the stronger the feelings and sensations affect the other".

"And we are talking about only really strong ones, like when one of us is angry, scared, happy or sad, excited or aroused, or feeling pain or pleasure.

"So anything I do with one of you, the other feels?" I asked shocked.

"Only to a certain extent Michael. Again, it depends on distance how much we feel it or how strong the feeling or physical sensation is. For example a pinch at University won't be felt here but stepping on a nail might. A kiss might not be felt, but an orgasm might be."

"And that's the reason you need to be a part of both of our lives. The only other time one of us had a serious relationship, we did not involve the other. The results were bad for both of us. Becky felt my pleasure in the early good times with the asshole, but also the fear and pain later. Becky was the one to alert our parents about my condition as it was happening. She was in pain and in shock as much as I was. She stayed in the hospital the entire time I was in there; she wouldn't leave me by myself while I was in pain and scared, even though it was worse for her when she was close."

"Wow, that must have been terrifying for you Becky to feel what she was going through here during that time" I sympathized.

"Yes, it was the most horrible thing I have ever gone through" Becky confirmed. "I felt her fear, her pain and her agony when he was doing those things to her and I couldn't help her. I could hardly move or talk when it was happening. On the other hand, when they were first going out I felt her first arousal and shared it when she had her first orgasm from a man."

"So you see Michael, we are tied together. I made a horrible mistake in my choice last year getting involved with a monster. I should have listened to my family, especially Becky, when they warned me. I am so glad she didn't want to be involved or she could have been more hurt then what she was through me. She has forgiven me but we have made a pact that we both have to approve of the person either of us gets involved with, and since we both feel all of the emotions and feeling, we might as well share that person.

"So it comes down to you deciding if you can handle the two of us, because we are a package deal Michael" said Vicky. "Now, we don't want you to answer right now. Why don't you go outside and think about things for a bit by yourself and someone will come out and get you when it's time to get ready to go to dinner, okay Sweetie?"

I nodded, got up and slowly went down the stairs and out through the kitchen, thinking about what I had just heard. I stepped out into the back yard and found a padded lounger to lie down on and ponder.

On the one hand it was any man's dream to date twins, especially when they were two of the most beautiful and intelligent women I had ever seen, let alone met. Only a fool would pass up that chance I thought. It would double my amount of friends down here as well.

What were the downsides?

First was lack of time to meet my entire, now increasing, list of commitments: school, hockey —still an if, but a probable if, and having one girlfriend at the U and the second an hour away in high school.

Second was the lack of experience I had with girls. I didn't know how to deal with one woman, let alone adding a second, somewhat separate woman into the mix. Then add the jealousy that would inevitably occur if I spent too much time with one or the other and it could get ugly real quick.

Third could be their parents. They were very involved parents with strong personalities who were very protective of their only offspring. To have both daughters involved with one person put their focus solely on that person and the resulting high expectations could not be easily met. That their mother said "welcome to the family" was good news and bad news; good because it looked like she approved of me; bad because it sounded more like a permanent relationship then just dating.

Fourth would be jealousy on my part. Now I would have two gorgeous girlfriends to worry about, in two different locations. Guys hitting on them while I wasn't around would drive me crazy, even if they rejected every one of them. But then if Becky wasn't my girlfriend and went out with another guy, Vicky would feel her arousal and that would make me mad and jealous anyway.

Bottom line, my life would be enriched in many ways with Vicky and now Becky in it, even with all the extra complications, than if they were not in it. In the end, I couldn't see any heterosexual male saying no even if there were fifty more reasons not to do it. As the saying goes 'My daddy didn't raise a fool". Mine would have hit me upside the head and said "When a beautiful woman wants to go out with you and invites you to also date her equally beautiful sister, you nod your head and ask where to sign up before she changes her mind."

With that settled I then went on to think about the hockey try-out on Monday and finally made the decision to go ahead and attend the try-out. I would have to really buckle down starting tomorrow with school work and practicing while still making time for Vicky and now Becky.

I heard the door open and Mr. Waters came out looking for me. "Why are you out here when my two daughters are inside?" he asked.

"They sent me out to think and make a decision concerning the both of them" I replied.

"Sandy filled me in on their pact and plan for you. I'm not particularly happy about it but it would protect them from something happening to either one of them like last year. I guess having only one guy to worry about with my daughters is better than two guys or more if they start dating again. It's not considered normal but those two have never been normal. After what happened last year, I'm just happy my daughters are alive, healthy and have picked someone that seems to be responsible, smart and frankly a little inexperienced. So what do you think about it?" he asked.

"Frankly it scares the crap out of me!" I exclaimed. "It's happening way too fast and it wasn't anything I was expecting or wanted. My time will be all booked up with school, studying and homework, hockey and now two women wanting the rest of any spare time. On the other hand, I don't want to give up dating Vicky and that's what would happen if I didn't go along with it."

I didn't feel the need to bring up the whole dating twins thing with said twins' father.

"I'm sure the benefits will outweigh the sacrifices you will have to make" he said dryly. "Anyway, I was sent out here to get you and find something for you to wear to a nice restaurant while the ladies are upstairs getting all fancied up" he said.

"Well I have a suit at the apartment I can go get but it will take a couple of hours to get it, get changed and get back here" I said worried.

"Let's check out a couple of older suits I have first. We're almost the same height and I might have an older one that would fit you" he replied.

"Sounds good Mr. Waters" I said relieved.

We went in and tried on a couple of his suits. The length was good but he was bigger through the chest so they hung awkwardly on me. He found an older one back in the closet that fit better so we went with that one. He let me use a white shirt and a tie and found a pair of shoes and socks for me as well. I carried them into the bathroom in the basement and had a shower and got dressed. Afterwards I went up and sat with Mr. Waters while the girls continued with their preparations.

I looked at the clock and saw it was five thirty. "So when did you make the reservations for?" I asked.

He laughed and said "Six Thirty. Don't worry; I've had years of experience with these women!" He turned on the TV and we sat watching a History Channel documentary.

"Hello men" a voice said from behind us.

We turned around to see the three of them dressed in similar clingy dresses, with Vicky and Becky in the same shade of purple and their mother in red. They were similar to Vicky's dress last night, with spaghetti straps on their shoulders and the front plunged down between their breasts. The dresses were short, with all of them half way up their thighs, showing off their long nylon encased legs. They were wearing matching high heels and matching hairdos designed to show off their necks and shoulders. They all looked the same age with the twins' makeup making them seem older and their mother's making her look years younger. All in all, you wouldn't find three more beautiful women in the State.

Mr. Waters and I both stood and walked to them. He stepped forward to hug his wife and then his daughters as he complimented them on their appearance.

"I thought you had twins for daughters Mr. Waters, not triplets" I said, looking at him with a grin. I turned to Mrs. Waters and said "Hi, I'm Michael Stewart, we haven't met yet" as I held out my hand.

"Michael, nice to meet you, I'm Sandra and I would like you to meet my sisters, Victoria and Rebecca Waters" she said without missing a beat.

I was glad she told me who was who.

"Ladies, it is my extreme pleasure to meet two of the three most beautiful women in the country" I said with a small smile. "The three of you look absolutely spectacular".

"Michael, thank you for the compliments, you look very handsome in your suit" replied Vicky.

"Yes thank you Michael" said Becky after Vicky.

"Well Sandra, may I accompany you to this evening as my wife has disappeared and I seem to be without a date?" asked Phil holding out his arm.

Sandra linked her arm with his and replied "You may indeed Phillip".

"Ladies, may I be your escort this evening?"

"Yes you may, Michael" they said with a smile.

I held out my hands and they took them and we walked behind their parents out the door. I helped Vicky into the Expedition, and then got in so I could be in the middle with Becky following. We drove for about ten minutes with the twins holding my hands. Vicky whispered in my ear, asking if I had made up my mind about Becky. I nodded and smiled.

"Is that a yes?" she asked as Becky leaned in to hear.

"Yes, I would be honoured to have both you Vicky and you Becky as my girlfriends" I said to them beaming. Like I was ever going to say no!

"Good" they said in unison as they hugged my arms and kissed my cheeks and gave each other a big grin. They sat with big smiles for the rest of the drive. Mrs. Waters looked back and saw them smiling and arced her eyebrow at the girls. They both nodded to her and she winked back at them and then grinned at me seeing my blush. She turned back up front, leaned into Mr. Waters and whispered in his ear. He looked in the rear view mirror and saw the twins smiling their big smiles and then looked at me with a grin as he saw my red hue. The girls noticed him looking in the mirror grinning at me and burst out laughing when they saw my red face.

"Hey, Michael, could you fix my strap here, it's all twisted up" asked Becky as she pulled her spaghetti strap over closer to her shoulder, baring some of her chest for me to gaze at. I reached over with timid hands and tried to untwist it without breaking it or pulling it farther away from her body to expose more of her gorgeous breast.

"Ahem. Michael, just because you are now her boyfriend doesn't give you the right to paw my daughter right in front of us" said their Dad.

I hastily removed my hand from her dress strap and stammered "I was just fixing her dress strap Mr. Waters. No pawing happening here". I of course was beet red at this point.

"Daddy, that wasn't funny. I wouldn't let him paw me right out in public. That's for the bedroom later" said Becky with a small smile as I groaned and shook my head.

Vicky and their Mother laughed loudly while their Dad growled. I was so dead. He didn't have time to get in a comment as we got off the freeway and turned onto a main street in Dearborn. We pulled up to a fancy restaurant and a couple of teenage valets came over and opened the doors for the ladies and helped them out, gawking at them. Mr. Waters led the way inside with Mrs. Waters on his arm as I followed with the twins on either side.

The Maître d' seemed to know the Waters and talked with them as he walked us to a table. Before he left he complimented the women on how beautiful they looked and told Mr. Waters and I how lucky we were to be accompanying them. It was easy to agree and the ladies thanked him. I was manoeuvred by the twins to be sitting between them and the parents sat beside each of them around the table.

The Maître d' summoned a waiter and whispered in his ear before he sent him to our table.

"Hello, my name is Henry and I will be your waiter this evening. Can I interest you in a drink before dinner?" he asked.

Mr. Waters looked at his wife and she said "The ladies will have a glass of house white wine please".

"The men will have a glass of single malt whiskey on the rocks please" said Mr. Waters.

"Very good Sir and Madam; Will you be having an appetizer to start the meal?" he asked.

"Please bring the usual appetizer tray out Henry" replied Mr. Waters.

"Right away Sir" he said. "Here are your menus. Our special tonight is Prime Rib, presently at medium rare but can be cooked to your preference. We also have fresh Rainbow Trout, grilled or baked. Our soup this evening is New England clam chowder. I will let you peruse the menu and will return shortly with your appetizers".

"Thank you Henry" replied Mr. Waters.

I watched each of the twins out of the corner of my eyes and they seemed a little surprised at the wine order but tried to hide it and act mature and natural. I didn't have a problem with Mr. Waters ordering me a drink as my Dad used to let me drink for the last couple of years if I wanted to. I looked around the restaurant admiring the old fashioned decor and real wood paneling on the walls. It was nice to see some of the older restaurants could still compete with the modern more fashionable ones more in favour with the younger crowd. Henry returned with the drinks and passed them out.

Mr. Waters held up his glass and said "To our wonderful ladies, you honour us with your grace and beauty".

"I couldn't agree more" I said.

The ladies blushed and said thank you as we all had a sip of our drinks. The single malt was very smooth and easy to drink.

"Dad's suit fits you well Michael" said the twin I thought was Vicky.

"Yes, it makes you look very handsome and mature" said the other.

"Thank you ladies. You two, along with your Mother, are whom every artist should use as models when they are painting the masterpiece of their career" I replied.

That got me a look of surprise from everyone at the table.

Mr. Waters reacted first, saying "I have never heard a more truly eloquent way to describe our ladies than that statement Michael. Well said."

"You continue to surprise me Michael. Thank you for that wonderful compliment" said Mrs. Waters with a big smile.

"Thank you Michael that was very nice of you to say" said Vicky beaming a smile at me.

"Yes thank you Michael that was very gracious of you" added Becky, also smiling widely.

"You are all very welcome; you three make it so easy to compliment you. I appreciate all of you letting me be a part of your evening tonight. I am honoured to be included" I said sincerely.

"Ladies, if you don't kiss him, I will" said Mrs. Waters.

Vicky turned my head and gave me a nice kiss appropriate for the restaurant. Becky then turned my head to her and gave me another kiss. They both smiled smugly as I turned red and smiled.

"Thank you ladies, that was wonderful. Sorry about the beacon" I said.

They all laughed. We discussed the featured specials. The ladies didn't want to fill up but also didn't want the fish so they settled on something from the menu, with the twins picking a Fettuccini Alfredo pasta dish and Mrs Waters picking Chicken Cordon Bleu. Mr. Waters and I both went with the Prime Rib at a medium doneness.

Henry took our orders and then Mr. and Mrs. Waters talked softly to each other as Vicky and Becky talked across me about the last time they were here. Mr. Waters did not look pleased and his wife put her mouth near his ear and whispered something to him. He shook his head but she said something else that had him thinking and he nodded reluctantly to her. Mrs. Waters gave him a small smile as she put her hand on his face and then she stood up and simply said "Ladies". The twins looked up and then grabbed their small purses and rose as Mr. Waters and I also rose. The ladies walked, or more accurately glided, to the washrooms through the tables. Mr. Waters and I watched as they made their exit with the eyes of every person in the room following them discretely.

'Michael, you and I are the luckiest men in the world, you know that" he said sincerely.

"Yes Mr. Waters, I do know that" I agreed.

He moved over to the chair beside me, looked at me for a second, sighed and said "Mrs. Waters has asked me to discuss a delicate subject with you. As a father I did not expect to have this conversation quite this way with a young man, but seeing as Mrs. Waters has just told me that the probability of one or both of the twins visiting your bedroom tonight is very high, we need to have it now. My wife does yet know what they have planned or how far either of them might go with you tonight. She is attempting to find that out now and will try to set some brakes on their supposedly exploding libidos. I have been given the task to discuss a couple of things with you.

First, Becky is still a virgin and inexperienced as far as we know. Vicky hasn't had any contact with men since the incident last Christmas and could react very negatively when you two move things along. We would like you to be very cognizant of that and let them decide what they will do and how far they take things. I myself would prefer they don't visit you at all, but on the other hand, having things happen here allows them to feel safe and for us to be available if things went badly for either of them. I'm not saying you would do anything hurtful to them, but they might react badly if the feelings from the incident come to the forefront.

Secondly, I need to talk about birth control. While I am sincerely hoping none is needed for months to come, I also know that passions can rise quickly, and it is better to be prepared than to suffer the consequences nine months from now. Neither girl can take the pill due to incompatibility issues, so you will have to provide the protection. Do you have any condoms with you, just in case it gets that far?"

"No, I wasn't expecting anything to happen with Vicky for a while and obviously didn't know about Becky joining the equation. I don't think you have to worry about anything like that tonight, with either of them" I said.

"I certainly hope not, or you're not the man I think you are. But to be safe, I'll slip you some of mine later before you retire for the night.

I sat there for a second and then said "That had to be the hardest thing you have ever done. I can imagine that some part of you wants to take me out and throw me under a moving semi right now, and I wouldn't blame you a bit. I hope you know I had no intention of sleeping with Vicky until we had gotten to know each other much better and only when she initiated it. I do not feel comfortable sleeping with Becky with only knowing her less than a day. I am not that type of person that would even consider doing that without knowing a person for awhile. Listen, I'm a normal guy, you're daughters are the most desirable women in the world to me and I am honoured that they might eventually feel that way about me. But I have too much respect for you and Mrs. Waters to do this in your house the first day we have met."

"That is noble of you and I appreciate your respect for my wife and me" he answered. However, my wife seems to think that it is better if it happens here under some pretence of control and supervision, and as much as I don't agree with this, I am going to defer to her when it comes to the girls' emotional and physical state. So, I will pass you some before you go up for the night, and you will be as caring and observant of their needs as you can."

"If you say so, but I would rather just put this off for a while, maybe I should just head back to the U tonight" I suggested.

"Personally as a Father I would love it if you did, but I think it would be relationship suicide for you to do that and my wife would have me by my balls as well" he warned.

"Let me try suggesting it and see where it goes okay?" I asked.

"It's your funeral" he said dryly.

"Shit here they come" I said, standing up as they walked up. "Ladies, you look even better than when you left".

They smiled and thanked us as we pushed their chairs in. Henry came with our soups and we ate in silence or talked about the food for a bit. Caesar salad followed the soup and then Henry brought a nice bottle of red wine over and said it was compliments of the house. Mr. Waters thanked him and did the initial tasting and pronounced it excellent. The meals followed and they were also excellent. The Prime Rib was fantastic with some horseradish to compliment the taste. The twins enjoyed their pasta and tried some of my Prime Rib. Mrs. Waters liked her Cordon Bleu as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.