The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I was up early and grabbed my hockey stuff and headed to the rink. I wasn't sure yet if I would join the intramural league or try out for the Wolverines but I brought the equipment in the car just in case. I thought I would watch for a bit to see what kind of players in the league before introducing myself. I walked into the arena a bit after nine without my equipment and looked at the rink through the glass. There were around a dozen guys on the ice with a goalie stretching near the goal at the near end. Most of them were doing a couple of laps around the rink, with a few stick-handling a puck as they skated. Three of the players were leaning on their sticks watching the others skate. They got the team together and talked to them for a couple of minutes and then they had them line up and shoot at the goalie. Most were average players at best, with a couple better players and a couple beginners thrown in the mix. The goalie didn't have much trouble with most of the shots except for a couple from the better players.

I walked into the rink area and stood behind the boards at the side of the rink and watched from there for a bit. The team leaders had them doing some five on five scrimmages to see what they had to work with. It was pretty basic hockey with a couple of guys skating circles around the other ones whenever they wanted. The two hotshots could score pretty much at will on the goalie but not one else could. I had seen enough.

I caught the attention of one of the team leaders near the board and called him over.

"Hi, I'm Mike Stewart, I was supposed to join you guys today." I said.

"Hi Mike, I'm Bob Hastings, someone was foolish enough to think I could run a team so they put me in charge" he said with a laugh. "So, do you think you are going to join our team Mike?"

"Sorry Bob, I'm afraid not, I wasn't sure until I watched you guys for a bit, but I'm afraid I won't be able to. I was offered a try-out for another league and I was advised that I wouldn't be a good fit at this level. It turns out they were right and its better I try out at that level. So I just came down to let you know not to expect me" I let him know.

"Sorry to hear that Mike, we could always use more players. What league are you trying out for, if you don't mind me asking?

"They want me to try out for the Wolverines. I don't think I'm good enough but they're the coaches" I replied.

Bob chuckled and said "Well if they think you might be good enough, you shouldn't be playing with these guys. It wouldn't be much competition for you and you would end up hurting someone. Well thanks for letting us know."

"No problem. Good luck this year" I replied and left.

I hauled my equipment in and sprayed it with Febreze so it could air out while we were gone. I grabbed a quick shower and shave and dressed in a nice collared knit shirt and a pair of dress shorts. I packed a change of clothes into a small gym bag just in case we were too late to get back. I locked up and knocked on Vicky's door. She opened with a smile wearing a simple t-shirt and shorts and said "Hi Mike, just in time". She saw my bag and asked "What's in the bag Sweetie?"

"Hi honey, I put a change of clothes in just in case it got too late to come back. We can grab a hotel room if we need to" I replied with a smile.

"Good idea. Can I put in some too?" she asked.

"Sure, there's room as long as it's only one outfit. Is this ok to wear today?

"Well it's fancier than I am wearing but it looks good on you. Trying to dress to impress are you?" she said with a grin.

"Well it never hurts to make a good first impression if you can" I said.

She agreed and grabbed some clothes and put them in with mine. We locked up and got in the car. I drove to the gas station and filled up and grabbed some drinks and snacks for the road. We merged onto the I94 heading east and picked up speed. It was a nice sunny day but not too hot so it was a nice relaxing drive. We talked about school and hockey for a bit. I hadn't made a decision to tryout yet but was leaning in that direction. She was ok with whatever I decided but I think she would like to have a boyfriend that was a jock, but wasn't a normal jock.

We talked a bit about her family. Her Dad Phil worked for Ford as an Engineer and designer using Computer Aided Design or CAD for short software. He worked on chassis design for the truck platform and travelled to each of the plants that made them from time to time. Her Mom Sandy worked as a Superitendant of several schools in the district and was pretty busy as well. They were both in their early forties but kept in good shape and looked younger. Her sister Becky was shy like Vicky was but was pretty and smart. She played soccer for her high school team and played the clarinet in the band. As we talked Vicky held my hand for a bit until I needed to turn on the AC. She put her hand on my leg after that and lightly caressed absently as we conversed. At first I didn't pay it much attention as I was busy driving on the busy freeway and trying to keep up my end of the conversation. She was making little circles on my leg and moved it around on top of my shorts and on the bare leg below. She moved her hand under my shorts a bit and rubbed my leg with her fingertips. That got my attention and my prick started hardening. Unfortunately (or fortunately in someone's opinion) it lengthened along the leg she was caressing.

"Wow, someone likes my massage" she giggled.

"Sorry honey, it's got a mind of its own lately" I apologized.

"No need to apologize Sweetie, I like to see Mike junior getting out stretching" she said with a smile.

"Mike junior?" I asked.

"Well we have to name him something. We could go with Big Mike by the look of him instead. Yep, no junior there, definitely Big Mike it is" she said as she stared at it growing along my leg.

I gasped as her fingers touched the head and started caressing and squeezing it. Pre-cum started forming and she spread it around the head and then started rubbing me with her hand as far up my shorts as her hand could fit. I felt fantastic and I moved the car to the slow lane and got off at the next exit and pulled into an empty parking lot to a closed store and parked.

"Put your seat back sweetie" she said and she let go of Big Mike.

I quickly leaned the seat back as she reached for my zipper and pulled it down. She reached in and pulled my cock out and started jacking me off. She grabbed some tissues from the box in her other hand to be prepared and kissed me on my lips. I kissed her back hungrily and caressed her back. She sped up as I moaned and gasped. I told her I was going to cum soon and she moved the tissues over top of the head as I thrust up into the air and shouted as I let go. She kept up her hand action for a bit until I relaxed and stopped moving my hips. Vicky cleaned me up and put my cock back into my shorts with a smile.

"Did you like that Sweetie?" she asked with a grin.

I nodded as enthusiastically as a guy could after just having that done to him.

"Good. Ok, let's get going, times a wasting. Chop-Chop, no time like the present, let's move it people" she said while turning to the front and looking impatient.

"Must sleep, so tired, go on without me, save yourself" I softly said and collapsed back on the reclined seat.

She elbowed me in the stomach and, as I rose instinctively, hit the lever that brought the seat upright.

"Ok, all set now are we, now home James" she instructed imperiously.

"Yes ma'am" I replied and started the car up. "You sure I can't return the favour honey?"

"Oh, it's sweet of you to offer, but I don't want to go home smelling like that! I will take you up on that offer soon though Sweetie. Now, pitter patter, let's get at her" she prompted.

"Your wish is my command my queen" I said as I bowed at the waist and put the car into drive and headed back to the freeway. I merged back into traffic and we quickly were back up to speed.

After a couple of minutes getting back into the groove I looked over at her said "Thank you for that wonderful ... ah ... time back there. It was fantastic and most unexpected".

"You're welcome Sweetie; I enjoyed doing it for you. I love feeling Big Mike, he was so big and hot and hard. We're going to be bestest friends I'm sure!" she said with a wicked grin.

"I'm glad you like him honey, just like I'm sure to love little Vicky too" I replied with a grin. I put my hand on her leg and caressed her for awhile as we drove along. I moved up and down her leg and moved a bit under her shorts and farther up her leg.

"Sweetie, as much as I love you caressing me, if you don't stop I'm going to have a wet spot on my shorts soon and my parents are going to know what's it's from as soon as they smell me."

"Sorry honey, just wanted to return the favour" I said with an evil grin. I moved my hand out of her shorts but kept it on top for a bit. I moved it up over her shorts and worked my way up her leg until I reached the junction. I slowly rubbed her pussy from outside her shorts for a minute as she tried to close her legs on my hand.

"Oh Sweetie, that feels good" she moaned after a bit as her legs opened wider to give me better access.

I took my hand away and said "Well we had better stop that now, we wouldn't want your parents to suspect anything would we?"

"Oh, no, don't leave me like this Michael. I'm going to be horny and wet for the next hour, you tease. Please Michael rub my pussy for me" she begged.

"Honey I would love to but that trucker beside you would get a bird's eye view" I said with a laugh.

She gasped and shut her legs and sat up. "Michael, did he see you doing anything?" she asked worriedly.

"No Vicky, that's why I stopped when I did honey" I assured her with a smile.

"Whew, I'm glad. I would have been so embarrassed" she said with relief.

She moved and gave me a hug to thank me which I awkwardly returned. She sat back and relaxed for a bit. "Ok, Mike, the exit is coming up in a minute on the right" she warned.

She directed me to her house and we pulled in to her driveway. It was a nice two storey brick house with about a half acre of lawn that looked well cared for.

"Well that was pretty quick, even with the unexpected stop" I said with a grin. "I'm kind of surprised you don't live at home and drive back and forth."

"Well, for a few reasons actually. One, the traffic is much worse during the week, two, the weather in winter makes it a much more dangerous trip, and third, I like my space and independence, even after what happened last year" she said.

"I for one am quite happy with your decision" I replied with a smile.

"Smart boy" she said dryly.

Vicky grabbed my hand and we walked up to the house. We left the gym bag in the car to see what developed. She opened the door and pulled me in behind her.

"Hello, anybody home" she called out as she took of her shoes and motioned me to do the same.

"Vicky is that you?" we heard from the back of the house. Her mom came around the corner asking "What are you doing back here so soon darling?" with a slightly worried look on her face.

"Hi Mom, I just thought you would like to meet a new friend of mine" Vicky told her as she stepped forward to give her a hug.

"Oh you, why didn't you call first you minx" she scolded as they hugged.

"And warn you so you would have the Spanish Inquisition ready? I think not" Vicky retorted laughing.

Vicky's mom was beautiful black haired fit woman a couple of inches shorter than her oldest daughter. She wore a snug t-shirt and shorts which showed off her fit figure nicely. Her eyes sparkled as she stepped back to look at her daughter at arms' length.

"So after one week back there you've met someone you felt you had to introduce us too? He works that fast does he?" she said looking over at me. Without laughing I noticed.

"Mom, Michael is not like that, I was the one that moved things along, not him" Vicky said a little sharply.

Her mom looked back at her with an upraised eyebrow.

"I guess we need to sit down and talk young lady. I think you should introduce me to your new friend and then we will get your father and we can chat." she said.

"Mom, this is Michael Stewart; Michael, this is my Mom, Sandy Waters" Vicky made the introductions.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Waters" I said with a nervous smile as I offered her my hand.

"Nice to meet you Michael, sorry for the less than enthusiastic greeting" she said with a small grin.

"No problem, I thought she had called to warn you but I guess she had her reasons to do it this way" I replied.

By this time I heard someone coming down the stairs quickly.

"Vicky, you made it!" an exact copy of Vicky exclaimed as she hugged her sister. "So this is Michael, he's cute!"

"Becky, meet Michael, Mike, meet my sister Becky" Vicky introduced us.

"Hi Michael, it's nice to meet you. I've heard good things about you from sis here" giggled Becky.

"It's nice to meet you Becky. Vicky didn't tell me she had a twin" I said smiling.

"Yep, I'm the better looking smarter one" she replied laughing.

"And who only got a 3.0 in Biology last year hmmm?" asked her Mom with an inquiring look at her other daughter.

"It was a conspiracy I tell ya, damn frogs kept disappearing just before dissection time" Becky retorted with a small smirk.

"Yea right, missy, you might have fooled the teacher, but I know who had them freed" said her mother.

"Well, look at the time, who else is hungry for lunch?" Becky switched the subject as she looked at us.

We laughed and her mother grinned behind her.

"Oh no, they are identical!" I moaned. "I can't keep up with this one and now I find out there's another one!"

"Poor Michael, it won't be so bad. She doesn't come to University until January" Vicky teased.

"Oh the horror. At least I have a few months to plan the escape" I deadpanned.

They all laughed.

"Ok, come on in and we'll sit down in the sun room and I'll get your father from the basement" said Vicky's mother.

Vicky grabbed my hand and gave me a smile while we followed Becky and her mother to the back of the house. The house looked neat and tidy and was decorated with lots of knick knacks and family pictures. The kitchen was large and bright with lots of windows looking out at the back of the house. We stepped into the sun room which ran along the back of the house and had a few wicker chairs and a glass table in the corner. There were screens open along the front of the room letting in air so it wasn't too hot. Vicky's mother left to grab her husband and Becky and Vicky had a quick whispered conversation while looking over at me and giggling.

"Ok, ladies, what is it, do I have something hanging from my nose or something" I asked.

"No Michael, just girl talk. Don't mind us" said Vicky smiling as Becky grinned.

"Wonderful" I muttered to myself.

"What was that Sweetie" Vicky asked.

"Nothing dear, just talking to myself" I replied with a little smile.

That started off another round of giggling from the sisters.

Luckily I was saved by the arrival of their parents which stopped the giggling. Vicky jumped up and gave her dad a big hug as she said "Hi Daddy".

He hugged her and said "Hi pumpkin, you're home soon. Your mother says you have someone we need to meet".

"Yes Daddy, I would like you to meet a friend of mine" she said. She walked him over to me as I stood up to greet him.

"Daddy, this is Michael Stewart, Mike, this is my Dad, Phil Waters" she said.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Waters" I said as I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Michael" he replied with a firm grip.

Mr. Waters was a tall man, almost as tall as I was, and probably weighed about twenty pounds more than I did. He had lighter hair then his daughters and looked in very good shape. He wore a t-shirt and shorts and he had on a pair of glasses from which his brown eyes gave me a steely look. He let go of my hand and he and his wife sat down on a wicker loveseat while I sat back down in my chair. The girls sat across from their parents while I was sort of at the end of the rectangle by myself.

"So Vicky, why the sudden urge to have us meet your friend here so quickly after arriving at school?" her father asked without any real warmth in the question.

"We had an agreement that I would have you meet anyone that I wanted to go out with so that's why we're here. Michael and I had our first date last night and I wanted you to meet him to let you know as soon as we could.

"So why does your sister know what is going on but we don't?" asked her mother. "And don't think you and I won't be having a talk later about this Rebecca Waters. You know you should have told me about this."

"Mom, I asked her not to but promised her we would come up on the weekend if things went well on our first date. There was no need to worry you if we didn't want to see each other after the first date" Vicky defended her sister.

"Humph, after what happened last year, she should have mentioned it anyway" her father said sternly, looking at Becky, who was quiet and looked serious. "So, how did you meet Michael, classes haven't even started have they?"

"No Dad, they haven't. Michael moved into the apartment next to mine and we met when he needed help with the wireless network for the internet connection. We've had supper a couple of times and we went out to dinner last night at a nice restaurant in Ann Arbour." Vicky said quietly.

"This seems similar to last year Vicky. I'm not happy about this. After what you went through last year I thought you would have been more cautious" her Dad said, looking slightly angry at her and then at me.

Vicky sat up and shot back "Dad, it's not the same. This time I approached Michael first. Mrs. Sullivan and I made sure he would be the right sort of guy to move in before she allowed him to take the apartment. Listen, Michael is so far from that asshole, it's funny. He's at the University on a computer science scholarship so you know what that means."

"No, what?" he asked puzzled.

Vicky looked at Becky and they both said with a smile "He's a computer geek".

Their mother had to hide a grin behind her hand as I turned red. I was going to say something but I caught her mother give me a quick shake of her head with a wink. I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut.

"So what year are you in Michael?" asked her Dad.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.