The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I looked at the clock for the tenth time and it had moved a minute from the last time I looked. The universe was conspiring against me, slowing down time to a crawl and stopping it when I wasn't looking. My tie was slowly strangling me and I would have to change my shirt soon if I was any more nervous. It was nice to dress up for a happy occasion finally, but I really wasn't comfortable in dress clothes. What guy ever is? I thought to myself. Damn, only half a minute that time! Maybe I should go over a little early and see if she needs help with zipping up her dress? I thought chuckling. She would see through that in a heartbeat and probably send me away for being too early. Women never seemed to be early and knowing her, she would happily torture me by taking even more time while she saw me squirm.

I sighed and logged onto my computer and checked for non-existing emails. I played a hand of hearts and then looked at the clock. Two minutes to go. I put on my shoes and grabbed the small bouquet of roses I grabbed at the last minute before I got ready. I looked in the mirror for the last check and wished myself luck. I grabbed my keys and walked over, wondering what she would be wearing. I knocked on the door and wiped my palms on my pant legs and waited. I heard her walking to the door and the door opened and a gorgeous woman in a sexy red dress appeared.

"Hi, I'm Mike, I'm here to pick up Vicky for our date tonight. Is she here?" I said with a straight face, looking behind her.

"Sweetie, if you don't want to eat alone tonight I suggest you hand over those flowers and give me a kiss now!" she threatened.

I of course quickly passed the roses over and leaned in for a kiss. She smelled the roses before allowing me the honour of kissing her cheek.

"These are very pretty Michael, that was very thoughtful" she said. "Let me put them in some water and we can go". I watched her as she walked into the kitchen. She could easily pass as any model on any catwalk in the world with her grace and beauty. She walked with more grace in her high heels and snug short dress than most people did with simple running shoes. I could watch her all day and feel it was time well spent. The dress had bare shoulders with spaghetti straps holding up what little material there was on top. The back was cut out to just over her very tight butt and her hair was piled high on her head to show off her shoulders and back. The skirt portion reached to mid-thigh with a slit in the back showing a couple more inches of her long nylon clad legs. Her makeup was subtle but somehow made her look like a woman in her mid twenties, but with a body that men started wars over. She was oblivious to my attention as she looked for and found a vase up in the cupboard. She stretched to reach it and I damn nearly had a heart attack as things moved and briefly showed under the silky dress. I should have gone and helped her but I couldn't move as I stared in fascination at this beauty.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and she retrieved the vase and put the flowers on the table after filling the vase with warm water. She glided over to me and looking at me almost eye to eye gave me a nice kiss and said thanks. I smiled and said "You're welcome dear" which got me another kiss and a smile.

We locked up and went out to the car and I opened her door for her. I held her hand as she sat down and I shut the door and raced around and got in.

I started the car up and drove the short distance to the hotel where the restaurant was located. On the way I complimented her appearance as she did mine. We pulled up to the Weber's Hotel and parked.

Vicky gasped and said "We're having diner here? This is the one of the best restaurants in the city? You can't afford this Michael!"

"Well I can't afford this all the time but I can afford it for our first date with my new soon to be girlfriend" I said smiling at her and getting out of the car. I walked around and opened her door and then pulled her up by her hand that she held out for me. She kept my hand in hers as we walked into the hotel and made our way to the restaurant. We kept getting looked at as we passed people and I was starting to get nervous, thinking we weren't in the right place or my fly was open or something. Vicky seemed to be comfortable in this type of atmosphere and looked like a queen being escorted by her consort. I saw a couple of woman getting angry with their husbands or boyfriends as we passed by, not that I could blame them. You would have to be dead and buried upside down not to watch her walk by. We were seated by the Maître d' after he confirmed the reservation. He had looked at Vicky for a couple of seconds and then his book and looked like he made a switch. The table he led us to was by the window overlooking a nice courtyard and we were a little more private which I liked.

I held her chair for her and pushed it in as she sat down and then sat across from her. A waiter came over and offered us two menus plus the wine list and rattled off a couple of specials for the evening. He asked us if we would like a drink before our meal and I deferred to Vicky. She thought for a second then declined and asked for a club soda. I asked for Ginger Ale and the waiter left to get the drinks. We looked over the menu and talked about what we might get. I was thinking a nice steak and Vicky was thinking some Lobster or a Fillet Mignon. The waiter returned with the drinks and took our order with Vicky going for the Lobster and I with a big Porterhouse medium steak. We each ordered a Caesar Salad to start. We were asked if we wished wine with the meal but we declined. Some bread was brought to the table and I cut a couple of slices and passed them to her with the butter and then cut some for myself.

The meal progressed as most meals go with some small talk about school and a little bit about her family. Her Dad worked at Ford and her Mom worked for the school board in Dearborn. She had a younger sister who was going into grade 12 this year. I would meet them all tomorrow. Our meals came and we dug in. Ok, I dug in and she ate daintily. The food was terrific and the atmosphere was pleasant and unhurried. The place started filling up and the tables were soon full all around us. Everyone was dressed to the nines but no one looked as good as Vicky. She went to the washroom to freshen up and I watched men and some women watch her as she weaved between a couple of tables and disappear into the hallway. I saw conversations stop in mid sentence and the noise level dropped significantly until she disappeared. More than a couple women looked pissed at their dates. I was finished with my steak so I watched the room for a bit. I saw Vicky reappear from the bathroom and smiled at her as she came back. The room hushed again until she sat down again.

"You started three arguments and only one heart attack that time dear" I said in a mock frown.

"Humph, this dress is usually good for two or three attacks and at least one divorce" she retorted.

We were interrupted by the waiter bringing a drink for Vicky. He said "Compliments of the gentleman at the bar". Two handsome men were standing at the bar looking over at us. One looked awful full of himself and his buddy was smirking too. The restaurant seemed to get very quiet as eyes turned to us as the waiter was not to subtle with the announcement.

I looked at Vicky and asked "Do you know that guy Vicky?"

"No, Michael, I don't know either of them" she replied looking pissed at them.

I went to get up but she stopped me and whispered "Michael, let me handle this. Get ready to back me up if it gets out of hand."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Trust me, this will be better than you kicking his ass" she replied with a wink.

She grabbed the drink and sashayed over to the bar as everyone in the restaurant watched. She got there and obviously asked who sent the drink over. The arrogant one smiled and then she must have asked him if he saw me with her. He made some sort of dismissive comment and smirked at me. She moved a little closer to him and looked like she reached for his chest and caressed him. He looked at me and grinned evilly as he started to wrap a hand on her waist. Just as he was looking at me she reached up with the drink and poured it over his head and said something to him. She turned and walked regally back as he sputtered. The room burst out in laughter and I heard a few 'you go girl' comments as she passed tables. I stood up to meet her and she came right up and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a smouldering kiss as she raised up on her tippy toes. I of course wrapped my hands around her and went with the flow.

There was a bit of clapping and I watched as the assholes left the bar, the one mad and the other one embarrassed.

When the waiter came back with the bill, I looked it over and put some money in the billfold. When he came back to collect it I asked him to go and bring the manager back with him to our table. When they arrived I told him I was most displeased with the service of our waiter. I explained that a high class establishment like this should not have allowed a waiter to insult me or my date by bringing a drink from another man to the table. The restaurant was lucky that only a drink was poured on the man's head and not a more physical confrontation. I passed the billfold to the manager and said that I have paid for the meal, but the waiter would not get a tip and we would not be coming back to this restaurant ever again. Furthermore we would not recommend this hotel or restaurant to any of our colleagues or business associates again. I grabbed Vicky's hand and we left despite the manager's protests.

I watched for the two assholes but they weren't waiting for us in the lobby or outside. We got in the car and we drove away. We parked in a little park and looked at each other.

"I'm not sure how I feel right now Vicky. I got so mad, worried, jealous and proud all in one minute. I so wanted to smash their smug faces — and I still do, but I guess what you did was a much smarter more grown up approach. I guess you get that happen a lot with your looks eh?" I inquired.

"No Michael, I have never had that happen before. I think I'm trying to dress more like an adult to impress you and maybe it's a little much. I should tone it down a bit. I'm sorry to have ruined our date" she looked so sad and ready to cry.

"Vicky, honey, you didn't do anything wrong, and I love the way you dress. You look like a fashion model and have the grace of a queen. This was the assholes fault and the waiter's fault even more" I stated emphatically.

She smiled with tears in her eyes and I gave her a hug. She hugged me so tight I thought she would break my ribs.

"You certainly told off that manager. That was so mean of that waiter" she agreed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.