The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 46

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

Monday was a dreary day which suited my mood to a tee. My arm felt a bit better after I took a hot shower so I put some more cream on it and covered it with a bandage before getting dressed. I headed to the arena with a Diet coke in the cup holder.

After getting into my equipment, I did my stretches and lightly stick handled a puck around as did my usual skating warm-up. The arm stiffened up quickly so I didn't try to shoot at all and stopped handling the pucks while I skated. When the coaches and Chris came out, I skated over to them.

"Morning Mike, how's the arm?" Coach asked.

"It's still sore, it tightens up when I try to handle a puck so I haven't shot at all," I told them. "I'm just keeping in shape for later in the week."

"Good that you played it safe," he replied. "Stick around while we discuss some things and then Chris can give you some more treatment. Both you and Rob will make the trip."

"I gather we got an at large bid then," I stated.

"Yep, we leave Wednesday night for Bridgeport, Connecticut," he confirmed. "We're the number one seed in the East Regional."

"That's great news," I told them before skating off.

The coaches had us gather around and told us the news. They also told us we were playing the Air Force Falcons who won twenty seven games, lost ten and tied two this year. They were seated fourth but wouldn't be easy to beat.

The coaches outlined their strategy for the game and soon had the team practicing the various schemes. I slipped off to go see Chris and he had me get out of my equipment and shower before coming to the training room. He put my arm through its range of motion before having me soak it again.

After I got finished with the treatment, he helped me with my shirt and told me to come back anytime I could to soak the arm. I let him know I would be here in the afternoon at two thirty.

In each class, the professors began a review for the final exams starting next week. It was pretty useful to gauge how much studying I would need to do. In both math classes I followed everything pretty easily, but the philosophy class brought up facts and theories that I knew I had to review. In between my second math class and philosophy, I had lunch in my usual spot, but Gwen never showed up, much to my disappointment.

After philosophy class was over, I headed to the arena and soaked my arm again. The movement was getting better as the colours started to change. We decided to let me try to practice with a red no-contact jersey on.

The arm worked well enough during practice for simple poke checks and soft passes but got sore after I tried a harder shot. Samuel replaced me less than half way through the practice and I went back to soak the arm again.

I headed to a nearby grocery store after I left the arena and got some food and supplies as I didn't want to bother Daphne with it. I picked up some roasted chicken and potato wedges from their deli counter and ate that when I had the groceries put away. I studied philosophy for the next couple of hours and then hit the hay.

Tuesday my arm felt a lot better and I could even shoot some wrist shots at practice. I stayed out for most of it and just had a soak for the last half hour while Samuel took my place.

Both computer classes started their review for the final exams so the day was pretty boring. I picked up the corrected copy of my last philosophy paper from Pam and slipped her some money before I had another soak. I participated for most of the afternoon practice and had a final soak of the arm.

After grabbing a quick bite to eat at the cafeteria, I drove to the dojo and met with Sensei. I explained about my arm and about going away for the rest of the week for hockey. We talked about the training and where it was heading before I left for the night. I made the corrections for the philosophy paper to hand in tomorrow and then studied for a while. I packed for the trip tomorrow afternoon and then hit the hay.

Wednesday I made it to the arena early and got on the ice to skate and shoot. I actually could shoot some slap shots with a bit of power to them and hardly had any pain in the arm. I left the ice a bit early and soaked the arm before leaving for classes.

The classes were all review and I handed in my last paper at the end of the philosophy class before heading home. I decided to leave the SUV in the parking garage below the condo and called a taxi to take me to the arena.

We took a bus to the Detroit Metropolitan Airport and boarded a plane for the short trip Kennedy Airport in New York. We took off about four thirty and landed about five fifty. A bus took us to Bridgeport Connecticut in about an hour an a half and dropped us at the Holiday Inn near the Arena at Harbour Yard. We put our stuff in our rooms before meeting downstairs in a large banquet room for supper.

We didn't have much time before curfew after we were done with supper, so we just stayed in the room playing cards before heading upstairs for the night.

Thursday morning we got on the ice to practice after we had a team breakfast. The coaches had me be circumspect in regards to shooting as there were scouts from the other teams watching. I made sure to take a couple hard shots to show that I still could shoot with power. After practice, I soaked my arm while the rest of the team headed back to the hotel.

After getting dressed, I shrugged on my jacket and walked up Main Street to the hotel. It was only ten o'clock and while they had lunch and dinner scheduled at the hotel, we were given the day to ourselves, with only an evening practice at eight mandatory.

I let the coaches know I was heading into New York to visit Katie at the Calvin Klein headquarters. I asked John if he wanted to go but he decided to stay put, even after I told him that there probably would be models there. He had an exam on Monday that he had to study for. My first exam wasn't until Wednesday and, as it was computer programming, I wasn't worried.

The hotel hooked me up with a car and driver and it took an hour and a quarter to get to their headquarters. I gave the driver a tip and told him I would find my way back later in the day. I walked into the lobby and approached the pretty receptionist.

"Hi, can I help you?" she asked professionally.

"Yes you can, I'd like to see Katie Dunn please," I replied.

"Is Miss Dunn expecting you?" the receptionist asked.

"Nope, this is a surprise visit," I replied.

"She is a very busy person, I'm not sure if she will be able to see you," she stated. "Can I tell her who you are and the nature of your visit please?"

"My name is Mike, and I'm here to discuss modelling," I told her.

"I see," she replied. "I'll give her a call but she probably won't have time to meet with you."

She pressed a couple of buttons and then talked quietly into her small headset. She glanced up at me a couple of times and then replied back to questions she was getting. The receptionist finally hit a button and finished the call.

"Miss Dunn is unfortunately tied up for the next couple of hours," the receptionist told me. "Maybe after three she could meet with you."

"I see," I replied. "You better call her back and tell her to get down here and take me to lunch or I'll get the impression she doesn't like me anymore."

"I'm sorry Sir, but she's just going into a meeting," the receptionist told me.

I sighed and pulled out my phone and scrolled down to find Katie's number and called her.

"Mike, it's good to hear from you," Katie said when she answered.

"Hi Katie, you busy?" I asked with a wink to the receptionist.

"Nope, what's on your mind?" she asked.

"Food is on my mind," I told her.

"Food is always on your mind," Katie laughed. "I'm not sure what I can do about that from here though."

"You can come down to the lobby and take me to lunch," I told her.

"You're here?" she asked. "What are you doing in New York and why didn't you call to tell me you were coming?"

"I have a game tomorrow night in Bridgeport and had some time to kill today," I informed her. "Now, are you going to let me starve to death or are you coming down?"

"I've got meetings scheduled starting in fifteen minutes Mike, you should have called ahead," she chastised me.

"Well, it was a spur of the moment thing," I told her. "Are the meetings that important?"

"Very important, unfortunately," she answered. "I'll send down my assistant Alexis and she can take you to lunch and then we can talk when you get back. How long do you have?"

"I have to be back in Bridgeport by seven thirty," I told her.

"Ok, plenty of time then," Katie said. "Now, behave yourself with Alexis, she's a nice girl."

"Well, probably not a good thing to send her out with me then," I replied with a chuckle.

"Don't you steal her from me Michael Stewart, I need her too badly," Katie warned.

"We'll see, send her down before I waste away to nothing," I told her before hanging up.

I walked over to a nearby seating area and sat down on a couch across from a couple of young women in expensive clothes. I deliberately dressed down in loose jeans and a casual shirt and had put on a cap to keep a bit incognito. Suffice it to say I didn't rate more than a quick once over from the two beauties.

A few minutes later a brunette in a form fitting business jacket and matching skirt walked up to the sitting area. The two girls stood up and gave her a big smile.

"Ladies, Miss Dunn will be with you in a short while," the woman told them. "I'm here for that one."

She indicated me as she gave me an exasperated look.

"Come on, I'm supposed to feed you before you start eating the models," she said, "Not that some of them wouldn't love that."

"I gather you're Alexis?" I asked as I prepared to get up.

"I thought you were supposed to be some sort of genius?" she asked. "First you can't feed yourself, now you have to ask idiotic questions?"

The two models grinned at her remarks. I stood up and looked down at the three of them. The two models were maybe five nine while Alexis was at most five six.

"Suddenly I don't feel very hungry, you three have a good day," I said.

I walked away from them and quickly left the building. My spur of the moment plan looked like a really stupid idea. I guess I should have called ahead. I definitely didn't need the attitude from any of them.

I found a restaurant and had a quick meal before taking a taxi down to Long Island and catching the ferry back across Long Island Sound to Bridgeport. My phone rang when we were half way across.

"Mike, where are you at?" she asked.

"I'm in the middle of Long Island Sound," I told her.

"What the hell are you doing there?" she asked.

"Heading back to Bridgeport obviously," I told her.

"I thought we were going to meet after you came back from lunch," Katie said.

"You're busy today, I just decided to head back early," I responded. "No big deal."

"Of course it's a big deal, Mike," she said. "I wanted to see you."

"Maybe next time," I replied. "I'll remember to call ahead next time."

"Why didn't you go to lunch with Alexis?" she asked.

"I didn't feel like it," I replied. "Look, don't worry about it; I'll see you in Jamaica in three weeks."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.