The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 41

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

Monday morning I woke up raring to go. I couldn't wait to get the day done and fly out to LA to see Kristen. I drank a diet coke as I was driving to the arena and finished it as I walked into the dark locker room. I got dressed and out on the ice quickly and got to my stretching. My morning and evening stretching was paying dividends as I felt more limber than usual. I did my usual skating and shooting practice and then rested on the bench, waiting for the others.

"You're getting here earlier and earlier Mike," Fred said, coming out of the tunnel and onto the bench.

"I like the solitude here in the morning, and I don't pick off anyone when I shoot alone," I replied. "You're getting here pretty early too."

"We're in the home stretch, the next few weeks determine our season," he said. "Lot's to think about and get ready for. For example, Albert is going to be out for a couple of weeks. Do I put Rob with him or move you up and put Rob with John?"

"I'm surprised you haven't split John and me up already," I told him. Mat and Albert are two stay at home defenceman and John and I both are offensive minded. I thought you usually paired up opposites, especially since John and I are on different sides."

"All things being equal, that's usually how it goes, but you have egos to contend with as well," he said. "And no, I'm not talking about yours. Seniors don't like being demoted to the third pairing, especially when a freshman moves up."

"I see," I said. "I guess that's why I'm here and you're behind the bench."

"I also have to make my decision based on you missing a day of practice, which will affect how you and Mat would play together," he added.

"Sorry Coach, I never thought me missing a couple of practices would mean that much," I said.

"Usually it wouldn't but you never know what comes up. So that's why I get here earlier. There's always something to think about, deal with or make sure it's done," he said. "Whether it's the team health, marks, the tutors, travel, equipment, the arena, practice, food, Athletic department meetings, recruiting with potential recruit visits here or at their home, film watching, scouting, strategizing; there's always something to do."

"I guess so," I agreed. "I thought I had a busy schedule, but that sounds more than a full plate."

"You forget, I have help, you have to do yours by yourself," he reminded me. "Try not to burn yourself out with doing too much."

"I think I have a free hour on Sunday in two years," I said with a laugh. "That is if I don't have a project due."

He laughed and then went back to his office while I got off the bench and shot a bit more before the team straggled in. Fred gathered us together after they all warmed up.

"Gentlemen, we had a good weekend, winning both games against State," he started. "We've moved up to seventh in the Nation which isn't bad but just shows you what happens when we lose concentration and lose to a supposed weak team the week before."

He looked around and then continued, "This week is the big show; we play Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana Friday night in a late game and then back here Saturday night. They are now the number one team in the Nation so we know it won't be easy. They're stacked with several NHL calibre forwards, four top defencemen and possibly the best goalie in the country right now. They play a very good puck possession game and their man to man defence is second to none."

"So, we have a very big task ahead of us. We're going to play our game, a puck possession offence with a good physical presence in all three zones. But we're going to switch things up on defence. We're not going to play one type of defence or neutral zone trap, we're going to adapt and switch at the drop of a hat. Even in the offensive zone we'll carry it in when we can, dump it in when we can't and make their preparation all for nothing."

"One final note, with Albert out a couple of weeks, we're going to split our two offensive guys on the third pair and move Mike up with Mat and Rob will be inserted back in the line up with John. Ok, let's get busy!"

Frank came over and talked with both new pairings, explaining the reasons and the potential advantages of splitting John and I. I looked at Mat and he seemed ok with things while Samuel seemed a bit perturbed that he wasn't considered the offensive guy of the pair. Frank also told us that John and I would still be the defence pair on the first power play unit.

We split up to either side of the rink and we ran some five on five drills just to get the four of us used to each other. Mat and I seemed to work ok together; he had me come back behind the net to get the puck to carry it up or made the first pass to me to get it up the ice. In the offensive zone, he took his fair share of shots from the point but didn't go far into the zone. He moved over when he saw I was taking a cruise farther up the boards and we even did a cross-over at the blueline to get more on our shots from the centre of the ice.

On the other hand, Rob and John didn't click. It got so bad that Fred and Frank stopped the scrimmage and sat them down on the bench, sending out the first pair to replace them. I glanced over a couple of times and at first the coaches were explaining calmly what they wanted. The next time I looked over they were much more animated and telling Rob what he was supposed to be doing. I chuckled inside as I saw him having to agree or not get on the ice.

Finally they got back on and John was the unquestioned leader of the duo and handled the puck carrying duties. He was the better quarterback of the pair and things flowed smoother.

We moved on to practicing switching from one neutral trap type to another and, depending on which one we used, we flowed into a defence set if the scout team got through the trap and into our zone. Every forward line paired up with each defensive pair to get used to playing with each other.

The last bit of the practice we scrimmaged, using what we had practiced earlier. I felt good about pairing up with Mat and we seemed to get along. Finally we were let go and I had to have a quick shower and hustle up to algebra. I handed in my assignment and found a seat. The professor sped through two chapters and assigned a ton of questions for next week.

Calculus was just as tough as Professor Hiller went through two difficult chapters as well. I barely had time to admire her figure as she wrote on blackboard after blackboard, sliding one in front of another as she did examples. She also assigned a lot of questions and reminded everyone that she and the teaching assistants were available should we need help. I finished writing down the last few lines while the classroom emptied.

"Mr. Stewart, did I go too fast or are you slower than the rest of the students?" she asked with a grin.

"I'm probably a bit slower in the writing department than most," I replied as I packed up my books. "I'll try and go a bit faster next time, but it's better if I understand it as you explain it, rather than get every last note down."

"That's correct Mr. Stewart, so don't worry about it, I was just kidding you," she said as I approached her.

"You are looking very chic today, Professor Hiller," I told her as I helped her with her coat.

"Thank you kind Sir," she replied. "You're looking as handsome as ever. I watched your games on the weekend, you did well."

"Thank you for both compliments," I replied.

"I need you to sign these pictures of you, so my girlfriends here believe me," she asked as she pulled out a folder with a few of the CK ads, with me in my underwear.

"Sure," I replied and pulled out a pen and signed them in the corner and dated them.

"Thank you, I'm going to show them and prove I do know you," she said with a grin.

"You're welcome Professor Hiller, glad to be of assistance," I said with a smile. "You're going to have to get me some of you so I can get you to sign them."

"That will be the day!" she said with a laugh. "Why do you think I wear nice clothes? To hide this skinny body, that's why!"

"Nonsense, I'm sure you're just as beautiful in a bathing suit as you are fully clothed," I told her. "I'm going to have to bring you with me to one of my shoots down south so you have to wear a bikini."

"Cheeky, very cheeky Mr. Stewart," she said as she put the pictures away. "You're determined to get me in trouble aren't you?"

"Just having a bit of fun Miss Hiller," I said with a smile. "You have a good day and I'll see you on Wednesday."

"You too Mr. Stewart," she replied with an answering smile.

I followed her out the door and went to the cafeteria for lunch. After I finished, I worked a bit on my math assignments and then headed off to philosophy.

I was just on time as I walked in with the professor and found a seat high up in the back. The lecture was the last on the Greek philosophers and he quickly reviewed all of them before the end of the class. After handing in our assignment, I quickly scooted out the back door and headed to Yost Arena to pick up my SUV.

I drove to the CK store and tried on my suits and was pleased with the results. I thanked Renee again and drove home to pack. I ended up with a suitcase and a garment bag because I didn't know what I would be wearing on the show. I locked up the condo after putting on the alarm and drove back to the arena. After a shortened workout, I rinsed off and got suited up for practice.

I was a few minutes early so I watched Casey do a routine and admired her grace and her wonderful body in a figure skating dress. Mitsy did a routine after and she had on a short dress as well. They both were looking very beautiful this afternoon.

They were all smiles when they came up to me at the end of the line of cute skaters.

"Hi Mike, I'm glad we ran into you before your trip," Casey said. "Have a safe flight and promise me you'll be careful with your friend."

"I promise I won't hurt her a bit," I said with a grin. "You look especially beautiful today Casey."

"Thank you kind sir, I wanted you to have us in your mind before you left," she replied. "Remember who you have waiting for you back home, ok?"

"How could I forget either one of you lovely ladies?" I responded. "Mitsy, you look very gorgeous this afternoon as well."

"Thank you Michael, we know how you like our legs in short skirts," she replied with a smile. "I hope you picture us in your mind often on your trip."

"How could I not, you two are visions," I told them.

That put big smiles on their faces and they both gave me a kiss before Casey said, "Be safe Michael and please don't abandon us. We need you here."

"I'll see you Wednesday ladies, you two behave while I'm gone and keep safe," I said.

They reluctantly left me there and I watched them blatantly as they walked down the tunnel. They both turned and smiled back at me before going down the hallway.

Practice was brutal as the coaches worked us hard again, switching from one offence to another as soon as we started up the ice. After that, we worked on neutral zone traps and defences and finally special teams. Mat and I were on the second penalty kill unit, so we had to get used to each other there as well.

Finally, the coaches called for a scrimmage and at a quarter to six, Fred let me get out of there to head to the airport. I rushed through a quick shower and got into some good casual CK clothes. I headed out to the SUV and drove to Metro airport. I was parked and in line at the baggage check in at seven, luckily in first class. I checked in both bags and just brought my book bag with my laptop and my math textbooks and assignments. I waited in line to get through the security checkpoint and then walked quickly to the correct terminal and gate.

First class was already boarding when I got to the desk at the gate. I showed my boarding pass and they checked it and then let me through. I walked down the walkway and ducked as I entered the plane. A pretty stewardess guided me to my seat and I ordered a diet coke when she asked. I worked on the algebra assignment while people filed in down the aisle.

"Excuse me, can I get in my seat please?" a woman asked.

I looked up to find a pretty, black haired woman, maybe mid twenties, looking down at me.

"Sure, sorry about that," I said as I gathered my books and my pop before standing up to let her pass.

"Thank you," she said as she squeezed by, dressed in a tweed business jacket and skirt.

"No problem," I said as I waited until she was settled before sitting down.

I finished off the pop to make sure I wouldn't spill it and then got back to work. The woman ordered a vodka tonic from the stewardess and then settled down with a magazine. Ten minutes later the stewardesses came around to collect the cups and asked us to sit up and stow away our stuff before take-off.

I looked out the windows but couldn't see much in the dark, so I looked around the cabin. There was only a small first class area and it was mostly filled with business men or older people. I saw a couple women behind me but couldn't see them well without turning and staring. I relaxed as we taxied to the runway and waited for clearance to take off. The pilot announced that we would be taking off in about a minute, so I looked over at the woman beside me and she was still reading her magazine, cool as a cucumber.

Soon enough we were racing down the runway and shoved back into our seats as the pilot got us in the air and continued climbing at a steep rate. We banked and turned westward as we climbed higher. Eventually we levelled out and the seatbelt signs were turned off and the stewardesses came around with drinks and snacks. The woman kept to herself so I did the same, finishing the one assignment before dinner was offered. We both had the chicken and she opened up a bit as we ate.

"So, going to LA for business or pleasure?" she asked.

"I'm going for business actually, and yourself?" I asked.

"Business as well," she replied. "I have to negotiate a contract with a company face to face. You look a bit young to be in business already; what do you do if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm a part time model and full time student," I told her.

"You do look a bit familiar, but I can't place you," she said. "Would I have seen you in anything?"

"May I?" I asked, indicating her Cosmo magazine.

I looked through and found the inevitable CK ad and showed it to her.

"Holy Shit, you're the new CK guy!" she said, thankfully not too loudly.

"Keep it down will ya?" I asked her. "My only shoot actually, we did a bunch of photos and a couple of commercials. I have to go hawk the wares on a TV show tomorrow."

"No one will believe me if I tell them this," she said with a grin.

I pulled out a pen and asked," What's your name?"

"I'm Sharon," she said. "Sharon Middleton."

I wrote on the ad 'I enjoyed our plane ride together, Sharon' and then signed and dated it.

"Thanks Mike, the girls will be so jealous," Sharon told me.

"You're welcome Sharon, just keep it secret until after tomorrow afternoon, the show airs on Wednesday, and I'd rather be back home before anyone knew I was even there," I told her.

"Sure, mum's the word," she agreed.

She was quiet for a moment and then asked, "Has your life changed much since you became the new CK guy?"

"I'm a little more recognizable at school, and, with the new contract, money isn't as tight," I told her. "We've had to squeeze in the new shoots in my spare time from school, so that's a bummer, but I want to finish school if I can."

"What are you taking?" she inquired.

"Computer science, hence the math," I replied.

"A good subject to take, I think," she noted.

"I hope so, I'm worried what jobs there will be out there in a couple of years, almost everything needed has a program written for it already," I said.

"If you're good, there's always a job for a good programmer, but the money is in developing something on your own, rather than working for someone else," she said.

"I guess so, the trouble is finding out what is needed and being an expert in the application as well as the programming," I told her. "I'll probably get into artificial intelligence I guess."

"A growing field for sure," she agreed.

We talked about things as the stewardesses came around and collected the dinner trays and we could recline the seats and relax. She told me she worked for a company that specialized in finding locations for companies to expand into and she was going to meet with a rapidly growing company that was in the girl's clothing and accessories field.

After a bit, she had a nap while I did my calculus assignment and then powered up my laptop. I worked on my programming assignments for a while until I got tired and packed everything up. I had a nap myself and Sharon had to wake me when it was time to get ready to land. We touched down a few minutes later and slowly made our way to the terminal. Finally we stopped and I stood and got both of our carry-on bags and coats down. I let her go first and we proceeded up the walkway and into the airport.

Since we both had luggage, we walked together to the luggage turnstiles and waited for the unit to start up. I helped her when the luggage finally started coming out and pulled both hers and mine off the carousel and put hers on a cart.

"Sharon, it's been a pleasure to meet you, good luck in your negotiations," I told her.

"You to Mike, it was very nice to meet you, good luck on the show tomorrow," she replied. "Here's my card; if you're ever in Boston, give me a call and I'll show you around."

"Thanks Sharon, I'll take you up on that someday," I replied.

She walked off to the car rental units, pulling her cart with her, while I walked over to a pretty young woman holding up a sign that had my name on it.

"Hi, I'm Mike," I told her.

"Hi Mr. Stewart, I'm Danni, I'm your chauffeur while you're in town," she replied.

She was wearing a dark chauffeur's suit jacket over a white blouse and short black skirt. She had a thin tie on and completed the ensemble with a hat. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and she looked very cute.

"Hi Danni, I have no idea where we're going so you lead on," I said with a grin. "And call me Mike; I'm probably younger than you so it's pretty silly to call me Mister."

"Can I get those bags for you Mike?" she asked with an answering grin.

"I'm good thanks," I replied. "I've only ridden in a limo a couple of times, but are female chauffeurs common?"

"Nope, I'm pretty unique," she replied.

"That must be great for you; I bet you're in high demand, especially with younger guys and maybe with female clients?" I asked as we weaved through the masses to get to the exit.

"Yes and no," she relied. "I'm a good driver and I work hard to make sure my clients get great service. Sometimes that's enough, but a lot of clients want more than I'm willing to give, if you know what I mean."

"Ah, because you're a beautiful young woman, they expect extra service," I stated. "I can see how that can be a drag. I would think that they would be happy to have someone pretty driving them around and having a good conversation with."

"It's hard to be polite about it without making them angry, but if I want repeat business I have to be very tactful," she said. "I know my appearance is what gets me business, but it should be my service that keeps them coming back."

We reached the exit and she guided me to a small limo, almost just a large full size car.

"Your manager told me it was just you and a couple of bags, so I brought the executive car, I hope that's ok," she looked at me a bit worried.

"Of course it is, I'm not a snob that needs to look important, this is fine," I responded.

She smiled in relief and opened the trunk to let me put in my bags. She shut it and opened the back door for me, but I walked around her and opened the front passenger door.

"If it's ok with you, I'd rather sit up front with you," I said.

She smiled and said, "Sure Mike, that's fine, just don't get fresh."

"Damn, caught on to me already," I replied.

I got in and she walked around and got into the driver's seat and buckled up. Soon we were on the way and she pointed out things as we passed. I pulled out my phone and called Kristen's cell.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey, it's Mike, I'm in the limo and on the way to the hotel," I told her. "I should be there in about thirty minutes or so."

"Ok, I'll see you there, call me when you're in your room," Kristen replied.

"Sounds good, see you then," I replied and hung up.

Luckily traffic was fairly light and we arrived at the Hilton in about a half hour. We pulled up to the front and she handed me a card after she stopped.

"You manager has me booked until you leave tomorrow night so if you need me anytime, just call and I'll be here in about fifteen minutes," Danni said.

"I'm bushed so I'll be staying in tonight," I told her. "I know we have to be at the studio by two thirty so plan for that and then right to the airport after shooting is done around five. I'm not sure if we'll do anything else in the morning but Katie or I will call you with as much advance notice as we can."

"Thanks Mike and thanks for being a perfect gentleman," she said. "Just my luck, a really nice cute guy comes along that I wouldn't mind getting to know better and he doesn't even attempt a pass."

I laughed and replied, "If I was going to be alone, I would have at least asked you in for a drink, but I'm meeting someone as you heard. You're certainly a wonderful lady. Listen, I don't have a lot of cash on me tonight, but I'll give you a tip tomorrow for the whole trip ok, Danni?"

"I appreciate the thought Mike, but your manager is handling that," she replied.

We got out and moved to the trunk. She opened it and I slung my book bag over my shoulder and then lifted the other two bags out.

"I'll see you tomorrow Danni, thanks for the ride," I told her.

"Have a good night with your friend," she said with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I walked into the fancy lobby and got in line at the check-in counter. After about five minutes I was up at the front of the line and approached the clerk.

"Hi, I'm Mike Stewart, I'm checking in for one night," I said.

"Hi Mr. Stewart, let me see where you're to rest your head for the night," the woman said.

A few seconds later she looked up and said with a big smile, "You're in our last Luxury suite on the top floor Mr. Stewart. Just sign here and I'll have a bellhop show you to your suite."

"No need for that, I'm sure I can find the way," I replied as she handed over two room keys after I signed in. "Can you tell me what room Katie Burns is in?"

"Sorry, but we can't give out that information," she said, looking apologetic, "but we can give her a message and she can call your room."

"Can you let her know I'm here and what room I'm in please?" I requested.

"Certainly Mr. Stewart, enjoy your stay," she replied.

I walked to the elevators and smiled at a pair of hot ladies that exited one of them and they smiled back at me. I got in the one they came out of and turned to look back at them. They looked back at me and I smiled as the doors closed. I took the elevator up to the top floor and walked down to the end suite, using one of the key cards to open the door.

I was in a foyer that had three doors off of it and a hallway leading to a large sitting room that looked out onto a balcony. I checked out the rooms and there were two big bedrooms with king size beds in each. The third door led to a huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, a glass walled shower and a sit down are for doing make-up, along with a couple sinks in a long counter and a separate area for the toilet and bidet.

"This is the life," I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone and called Kristen.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey Kris, it's Mike, I'm in a suite on the twenty fourth floor, 2404 is the suite number," I told her.

"Ok, I'll be up in five," she said before hanging up.

I hung up most of my clothes and put the rest in the dresser in one of the rooms. I used the washroom and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth before she got there. I heard a knock and quickly went to answer it. When I opened the door, she quickly ducked in and shut the door behind her.

"Whew!" she said. "I think I made it without anyone recognizing me."

She had a cap pulled low, a long jacket covering a flannel shirt and a tee shirt, and a pair of low rider jeans that ended in a pair of red runners. She had a big bag on her shoulder.

"Hi there, you look like you're undercover," I said with a grin.

"I am, you don't know how often I get recognized and mobbed Mike, I didn't want to be seen until we decide how to play this," she replied. "Can I use the spare bedroom and then the washroom for a few minutes?"

"Sure, just don't fall in or we'll have to send for a rescue party," I told her.

I let her know what bedroom was empty and showed her the bathroom before heading down the hall to the sitting room. I slid open the patio doors and stepped out onto the balcony. It was cool, about fifty five degrees at about ten thirty at night. I looked over the Hollywood hills and the view was fantastic. I had a partial view of Universal Studios and it was lit up as well.

I heard the door slide open a few minutes later and turned to see her transformed.

"Wow, you look fantastic Kris, you're very beautiful," I told her with a big smile.

She was wearing a plaid dress in multiple shades of grey that bared her shoulders and came down to mid thigh. It was snug around her torso and flared out slightly after her hips to show off her shape nicely. She had brushed her hair out and put on some make up and some nice burgundy low heels. In all, I hadn't seen her look more beautiful, ever.

"Thanks Mike, I wanted to show you I can wear more than jeans and a tee shirt," she said, giving me a smile as she joined me out on the balcony. "You have a great view from here."

"I sure do," I replied, looking at her the whole time.

"Stop it, silly," she replied, pushing my chest.

I bent down and gave her a light kiss on her lips. She returned it and then shivered.

"Come on back in, you're going to get cold out here," I said, lightly taking her hand and pulling her into the sitting room.

I shut the door behind us and moved to the couch. We sat down beside each other and looked at each other for a bit.

"Are you hungry or thirsty?" I asked. "I can order something in or see what's in the fridge."

"Just water is fine with me, but you go ahead if you're hungry," she replied.

I moved to the nearby fridge and pulled out a couple bottles of water and returned to the couch, passing one to her as I sat down.

"So, we're finally together," I said. "I've been thinking about this moment for a while, evening dreaming about it. But I must say that you're looking even more beautiful than I ever imagined."

"Thanks Mike, you're good for my self esteem," she said, blushing. "And you're looking real good as well. I like your outfit; I see you've gone shopping at CK."

"Yeah, they don't want me wearing competitor's clothes," I replied with a grin.

I took a drink and so did she and I think we both were a little nervous.

"I'm a bit nervous, I'm not sure why," I admitted to her.

"Me too, I've thought about this moment, planned it so many ways, but now that we're together, I'm not sure what to do," she responded.

The phone rang at that moment.

"Saved by the bell," I said before going to pick it up. "It's probably Katie, my CK manager. Do you want her to know who you are or do you want to keep it secret?"

"Secret for tonight, we can decide tomorrow what we're doing," she said quickly.

I nodded and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi Mike, its Katie, I'm glad you made it safely," she said.

"Hi Katie, I just got in about ten minutes ago," I said. "How are you?"

"I've been here about an hour, but I'm fading fast, it's one thirty back in New York," she replied. "Do you mind if we meet in the morning?"

"That's fine, let's meet for breakfast around nine, ok?" I suggested.

"Sounds good, have fun and I'm supposed to tell you to use protection," she said with a giggle.

"I can't believe they made you say that!" I responded. "I'm going to kill them when I get back."

"Good night Mike, I'll see you in the morning, maybe I can meet your friend too," she said.

"We'll see, goodnight Katie," I replied before hanging up.

"What did she say and who made her say it?" Kris asked, looking curious.

"Who are the girls back at the university, the two skaters, Casey and Mitsy, their protector Asuka, and two sisters that I had to kind of rescue from some CK home office trouble, Barb and Melanie Roseburg," I told her. "I'll tell you that story later; suffice it to say they're now in a condo on another floor."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.