The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 35

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

Steph and I got up early Monday morning so she could review for her exam that morning. After a quick breakfast, I dropped her at the main campus and made sure she got into the nearby cafeteria safely before heading to the arena.

After getting changed, I found Patrick, our steel goalie, already on the far goal for me to shoot at. I stretched and then had a longer than normal warm up skate as I had missed almost a week of practice. Then I shot on Patrick from the blue line and then from various spots along the right hand side of the ice farther in, simulating a right forward shooting position. After a short break for some water, I moved on to close in shots while skating in from the blueline, the side and even from behind the red line in the corner or behind the net.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was already eight o'clock and realized that nobody from the team would be joining me. I did some of the skating drills that the forwards had to do and then called it quits at eight thirty. I got into my workout sweats after a quick shower and headed to the weight room. I did a full workout over the next hour and then had a longer shower and got dressed.

Coach Benson suggested that Steph and I come back after lunch when I found him in his office, and we could meet with the athletic department spokeswoman and the NCAA rules expert. I was ok with that and left to go pick her up.

I found a parking spot fairly close to the building she was writing her exam in and walked to it in the light snow that started to fall. After stomping my feet clean, I walked down to the room and leaned on the opposite wall of the doorway to wait for her. I opened my programming textbook to review for tomorrow afternoon's exam.

I looked up every time the doors opened but she took another twenty minutes to finish the exam. She smiled when she saw me leaning there and came over to lean her head on my chest.

"I am so glad that is over," she said.

"Was it a tough one Princess?" I asked as I took her book bag.

"It wasn't real bad, I just hate long essay type questions where there's no defined right answer," she responded. "I'm a more empirical type of person than a philosophical one I guess."

"Well I like you just the way you are Princess," I said as we headed out. "We have a one o'clock appointment with the department spokeswoman and the NCAA exert at the arena, so we better go have some lunch and get all of the receipts at home."

"Ok, I have them all ready to go, and we can make a copy of the two checks after you sign them," Steph informed me.

We quickly drove home and had some soup and sandwiches and then got out the file of expenses. We reviewed all of them and decided to be up front with everything and let them sort it out. We hadn't moved in yet to the condo so there wasn't much else that was an issue since I had paid for everything else.

Steph's phone rang around noon and she answered it and mouthed Amy to me before starting a conversation. I cleaned up the dishes while they talked for a bit. I finished up and remembered that I had the autographs for her and her sister so I got them from the bedroom and returned to find her sitting with her arms crossed with a frown on her face as she looked at me.

"Ok, what did I do wrong now?" I asked with a grin.

"You let Kristen Stewart kiss and hug you and didn't think to tell us?" she asked with a frosty tone.

"One, I didn't let her, she took me by surprise and I got her pushed away as quickly as I could," I told her. "Secondly, she said she would tell the girls so I thought it better to let her take the heat on her own time. I didn't pursue her or lead her on, promise."

"Humph, we just can't leave you alone with any woman, you're like chocolate to them," she said, shaking her head. "I can't believe you've got one of the biggest celebrities all hot and bothered for you."

"I didn't do anything to encourage her," I responded. "Here are some autographed pictures for you and Sammi I got from her and a friend."

She took the envelopes and opened up hers to see Kristen's and Rob's pictures. She got a big grin on her face when she saw Rob's autograph with her name on it.

"Wow, thanks Mikey, this is so cool, he's such a hunk isn't he?" she asked.

"Well, he's a nice guy and all but I don't think of him as a hunk," I replied with a grin.

"And I see you got one from the trollop as well," she commented cattily.

"Hey now, she was a very nice girl, but I think she's lonely with all the people around her bugging her for something," I told her. "You would really like her I think."

"Well, I guess we'll find out, she might be with us this weekend in New York, the girls are all gaga about her," she said in disgust. "They're talking about ways for her to join in somehow."

"What! I can't believe that!" I said. "Did they tell her about us?"

"I don't know, I think they're just talking amongst ourselves for now," she replied. "The two lovebirds probably want her more than Vicky does of course, but all of them are thinking about what the benefits are for their careers."

"Their careers are doing just fine without her help," I said dryly. "I think our group is big enough now. She's too high profile to keep our relationship hidden."

We headed back to the arena and met with Angie Dawson, the Athletic department spokeswoman, a pretty late twenties former athlete from the college, and Craig Little, the department's NCAA rules expert.

Fred started off the meeting, being held in one of the conference rooms, by explaining the history of how I got on the team and the fact that I'm on an academic scholarship rather that an athletic one.

"So you know the initial situation, I'll let Mike explain what's going on now," Fred said.

"Ok, my girlfriend from the start of the year has an identical twin sister and in September they both got discovered by The BT Modelling agency," I started off. "They've become quite popular in a very short timeframe, culminating in this weekend's Victoria's Secrets fashion show in New York where they both wore five million dollar bras."

"Are you telling me that your girlfriend is one of the Waters twins?" Angie asked.

"Yes, Victoria, or Vicky," I replied.

"I see why we needed to meet," Angie said dryly.

"Right, so this weekend we went out to a night club, a NHL game and the fashion show after party and there was media at every event, so our picture and video was in the paper and on TV," I continued. "We didn't tell anyone who I was but with the fight video out there, a couple people knew me, including the GM and Director of scouting for the New Jersey Devils."

"You didn't take anything from them or talk about joining their team, did you?" Craig asked.

"Nope, it was just a meet and greet and he asked me my hockey experience before the Wolverines," I told him.

"Good, no harm there," he replied. "We'll talk about how you paid for everything after Angie is done."

"So, the twins' career is booming and will only get bigger," I resumed. "Several TV commercials come on line for the NFL playoffs and the Super bowl, and they are the new face of The Gap and other hair products. January and February will be huge for them and consequently I'm going to get way more media attention than we will all want. It could happen any day now once the media finds out who I am. So this is us warning you now."

"Ok, I appreciate the upfront warning, and I'll pass it up the ranks in the department," Angie said. "We haven't dealt with something on this level before but our policy is to not comment on the players' social life so I'm sure everyone will get tired of me saying no comment."

"And if the paparazzi make a nuisance of themselves?" I asked.

"Campus security can escort them off the campus if they become a pain in the butt," Angie replied.

"Ok, sounds good," I said.

"Alright, I'll leave you with Craig and he can let me know if there might be an issue I will have to address," Angie said, getting up.

We thanked her for her time and then moved on. We explained what the twins had set up with Steph, the car and the apartment and then told them about the trip and how it was all paid for.

"Ok, you're still paying for the apartment you're in now correct?" Craig asked.

"Yes, but I can get out with a month's notice," I told him.

"I suggest you stay there for a few days while I run this through a couple of people before I go to the NCAA people," Craig said. "So far you've paid for everything so the issue is everything with Steph, her as a paid assistant, her Escape and the condo and furniture all being provided by a company, even though it's your girlfriend's company. I'm not sure on how they will react to it; it's a pretty unique situation."

"That's ok for now, but if the media gets wind of who I am, they will hound me at the apartment," I said. "The only reason I'm moving is for the extra security."

"I'll make sure that is stated as the reason," Craig said.

"Ok, so can the girls pay for anything for him?" Steph asked.

"Not sure on that one either, because it's a personal relationship, but from their company," Craig said. "Mike's case is a bit different in that he's not on a scholarship so he can work as much as he wants with no limit on how much he earns, but we have to check on stuff given by his girlfriend."

"Ok, please let us know so we can go forward one way or another," I asked.

"I'll give you a call and let Coach Benson know as well," Craig agreed. "You better pay for anything you do for now and email me whenever you have even a little doubt about something. I think we're good for now and we'll get clearance on Steph, the condo and car thing before you go forward with it."

"Thanks Craig, Steph and I will keep you both in the loop from now on," I told them.

Steph and I left the arena and made a stop at the realtor's to get the keys for the condo before heading back home, planning to study for tomorrow afternoon's programming exam. Steph talked with Amy on the way home and told her that we got the keys. Amy had a few things to say and then Steph hung up as we arrived at the apartment.

"Amy let me know that the Times printed a story about who you are," Steph told me. "I'll email Angie and Coach to let them know."

"Wonderful," I said dryly.

She handled that while I put a load of laundry in. We met back in the kitchen and decided to study for a bit. I felt well prepared so I helped her go through the more difficult concepts introduced at the end of the course. We did a few programs together and we made sure of our syntax and indenting so we wouldn't get penalized for some stupid mistake.

After a late dinner, Steph studied for her art history exam that was on Wednesday afternoon, while I did some cleaning and played on my computer. We called it a night around ten and I gave her a massage that put her to sleep. I followed her soon after.

Tuesday morning had me waking Steph up so she could study while I went to the arena for practice. A couple of guys joined me, including Josh, our freshman goalie, so we gave him a good workout. We shot from the blueline, from the boards and practiced shoot-outs. The two other guys were rookie forwards so we did some practice being a forward line and also some two on one, with me as the defenceman.

After we called it quits, I did a quick work-out in the weight room before heading home. Steph was just finishing up her review so I made us some lunch and sat down to eat with her.

After lunch we packed up our books and headed over to the college write the exam. We had some difficulty finding a parking spot so we arrived just in time to enter the room and find a seat.

"Good luck Princess, but you don't need it; you're going to do great!" I told her with a smile.

"Thanks Mikey, good luck to you, Mr. Genius," she said with a grin.

We turned over our exams at exactly one o'clock and I read it through before starting at the beginning. Most of the questions we had seen before, in one form or another, so I breezed through the exam until the last couple of pages. The second last page was to write an entire program that seemed well beyond what we had done before. I knew it would separate the men from the boys as I broke it down into manageable pieces. I finally finished that one about twenty minutes later and checked my syntax and format. It seemed to be all correct so I turned to the last page and read the question.

Then I re-read the question.

'What the hell is this?' I asked myself.

I sat for five minutes trying to figure out what he wanted. I looked up to find Professor Albert looking at me with a grin. I shook my head at him and looked at the question again and then it clicked. I knew what he wanted and I knew how to do it. I rushed through the solution furiously, using the back of the paper when it didn't fit on one page. I finished the program and checked it from the top for errors and mismatched end statements.

After I finished checking it over, I went through the entire exam one more time before closing it up and packing up my stuff. I got up and walked up to the front and handed my booklet to Professor Albert.

"That last question was a doozy Professor Albert," I said with a grin. "Leave it to you to put a real hard one to challenge us."

"I thought I would get you with that one Mr. Stewart," he replied with a chuckle.

"Oh, it was a tough one, but I think I got the answer," I told him with a smile. "I'm not sure many of the other students will though, it definitely wasn't in our textbook or in the class work."

"You solved that?" he asked, looking shocked as he flipped open my booklet and read through my solution.

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"It took me almost ten minutes to understand what you wanted and then it just became clear how to solve it," I told him.

"That question was put on the exam specifically for you Mr. Stewart, as a bonus question really, just to see how far you could go with it," Professor Albert said. "It's been put on the graduate AI class's final exam for the past five years and no one has ever solved it. Now you, a freshman in introductory programming, have solved it with half an hour to spare."

"Well, it was a difficult problem and the question is a bit ambiguous, so it took me longer to understand what you wanted," I said. "I wonder if I can get into that class early, that's the kind of challenge I'm looking for here."

"I think that I can arrange that Mr. Stewart, you seem to be wasting your talent in these lower classes," the professor stated. "I'll talk with the department head and get back to you soon."

"Thanks Professor Albert, it's been good to have you as a professor this term," I told him. "Have a Merry Christmas and happy holidays Sir!"

"You too Mr. Stewart," He replied as we shook hands.

"Can I tell Miss Merks that the last question is a bonus one?" I asked. "She'll be so angry that she didn't get it."

"Maybe she'll surprise you, she has a great tutor," he said.

"You know you're right, I'm being a bit conceited to think that she wouldn't get it," I said. "She's very smart in her own right."

"You can let her know it's a bonus if you want," he agreed. "I don't tell people before hand so they try their hardest at it. I'll see you in the new year."

I walked to the door while looking at Steph. She was writing away furiously so maybe she got the last one after all. I leaned on the wall out in the hall and waited for her to finish. Almost the entire class came out at the end of the allotted time, talking about the exam. Steph came out and stopped in front of me.

"I hate you Michael Stewart," she said in a toneless voice. "You're the reason that the professor makes such hard exams. That last question was for you wasn't it?"

"Yep, how'd ya do on it?" I asked with a grin.

"It took me fifteen minutes to even figure out what he was asking," she said in disgust. "I think I got a working solution but I didn't have time to check it out."

"Fantastic Princess!" I told her with a big smile. "The professor told me that it was from a graduate AI course and hasn't been answered in five years. It was a bonus question anyway."

"Then I better get perfect on that exam," she growled. "Let's go home."

"Yes dear," I said with a grin as I followed her out of the building.

We got home and collapsed on the bed to relax for a bit.

"So one more for you and we're done for a couple of weeks," I said.

"Don't remind me, I have no idea why I took art history, it's so boring," she responded. "I can't wait for it to be over."

"So I'm not going to move this bed to the condo tomorrow like we had planned," I told her. The two new beds will be enough for now."

"I'm glad we didn't give up this apartment early," she said.

"Tell me about it," I agreed. "Thursday is the big day of furniture deliveries."

"I better sign for all of that," Steph said. "We don't need something as simple as that to screw up things."

"For sure," I agreed. "We fly out Friday morning right?"

"And come back with the girls on Sunday night," Steph replied. "The Calvin Klein photo shoot is Friday afternoon. The girls have the morning show Saturday morning, the Christmas party at the agency Saturday night and the awards brunch Sunday at noon."

"Another full weekend," I said.

"You don't sound too enthused about it," she commented.

"I would rather spend more time with the girls and you rather than at all these events," I told her. "I know I'm going to be seen but some time with them would be nice."

"I'll see what I can do Mikey," she replied.

I eventually got up and started supper while Steph got out her art history books to study. I made a stir fry over rice and she took a quick break to eat. I cleaned up while she went back to studying and then I checked my emails.

The twins sent a couple of emails on the media coverage of me and the twins, including a link to a video from an entertainment show. I clicked on it and watched as they first showed me with the twins last weekend before telling everyone who I was. They showed some file footage of me playing as well as some of the fight. I was made out to be possibly a bad boy but it wasn't too negative yet. The others were just articles with the same information, mostly gotten from the team website.

I showed Steph all the coverage when she took a break and she sent it to her email address and then passed it on to Angie so she knew what was up.

After a bit, she went back to studying and I watched some TV. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, my Princess was snuggling up to me in the dark.

"Good night Sweetie," she whispered.

"Good night Princess," I replied.

We were asleep soon after.

Wednesday I shook Steph awake before I headed to the arena. I was the only one around that early as I did my usual routine; stretch, skate and shoot. After finishing on the ice I did another full workout in the exercise room before showering and heading back to the apartment.

"Mom, I can't, I'm going to New York on Friday morning for the weekend," Steph said into her cell phone as I entered the apartment.

She waved at me with a frown and mouthed Mom to me. I nodded and grabbed a water bottle and sat down.

"Make her go Mom, you're the boss," she said.

"No, because I'm an adult now, but you can still boss her," she replied after listening.

"Take her to New York! Do you know how much of a pain she would be?" Steph asked.

I arched my eyebrow at her.

"Hang on Mom, Mike just walked in and wants to know what's up," Steph said to her before looking at me. "Mom and Dad wanted to take the family to Disney World starting tomorrow but Sammi refuses to go. Mom wants me to come home and babysit her but we have the New York trip this weekend. She just suggested taking her to New York with us."

"I see," I remarked intelligently. "Maybe the twins won't mind her coming."

"I would mind her coming Michael, she would be such a bitch and a whiner," Steph said.

"Steph!" we both heard her mother in the phone.

"Yes?" Steph asked and then listened.

"Mom, that would last until she was out of the door," Steph responded. "She's been acting up for the last few months now, thinking she's an adult woman ready for romance and a relationship. I can't have her acting up around my bosses. This is serious stuff that will be on camera and the slightest tantrum from her will be caught on film for the country to see."

"And how am I supposed to make her listen and obey me?" she asked.

"Neither you or I can do that to her anymore Mom, she's too big," Steph said. "I would have Michael do it but she would probably like that."

"You didn't know she has a crush on him?" Steph asked surprised. "Mom, you need to pay more attention to her, she needs supervision or you're going to be a grandma in a year."

"Mom, you don't have to bribe me, I make more than you do," she said.

"Steph let me call the twins and see what they say," I interrupted her. "If your parents read her the riot act and give us full power to discipline her, we can handle her. Vicky won't put up with her and you know how tough she is. Sammi needs her big sister too."

She looked at me for a few seconds and then relented.

"Fine, call them," she said with a sigh. "Mom, we'll check with the twins and call you back."

"No, I have an exam in just over an hour, Mike will have to come get her while I write it," she said. "That's if the twins say yes. I'll call you back in ten."

"Mike, are you sure about this?" she asked. "She'll be a handful."

"Hey, your parents and your sister need you," I told her. "We'll have five adults to look after her so we should be fine. Vicky will put her over her knee if she has to."

"Yeah, she will won't she?" Steph said with a smile. "I'd love to see that!"

I called Vicky and she picked up with a cheery, "Hello lover!"

"Hey Darling, how are you this morning?" I asked.

"Just dandy, we're just about to sit down for lunch," Vicky said. "How are you?

"Good, our Princess has our last exam this afternoon and then we're done," I told her.

"Wish her luck from us," she told me.

"I will," I replied. "Listen, we have a slight hiccup in our plans for the weekend. Steph's sister, Sammi, is refusing to go to Disney World with her family and her parents want us to look after her. She's a sixteen year old who thinks she's twenty so she can't be left alone. Any chance we can bring her with us?"

"Sure, we have lots of room and people to watch her," Vicky agreed. "I'll have Amy arrange for the extra ticket with Steph since we can't buy yours."

"Thanks Vicky, I'll let Steph know," I said. "I can't wait to see you on Friday."

"Me either, I want you so bad," she said.

"I want you too, Michael," Becky yelled into the phone.

"I can't wait to see you both, I love you," I told them.

"We love you too!" Bye!" they said in unison before hanging up.

"Amy will call you with the information on the extra ticket," I told Steph.

"They took it well?" she asked.

"No issue at all Steph, you mean too much to all of us not to help you out," I told her with a smile.

"Thanks Mikey, I love you too you know," she said, returning the smile.

"Of course I know that, I love you too Princess," I answered. "So give your mom a call and I'll go get her after I drop you off for your exam."

"Shit where are we going to let her sleep?" she asked.

"Does she know about us?" I asked.

"She suspects but I haven't told her," she replied.

"You two can sleep on the bed and I'll take the couch," I said. "We'll tell her it's just for tonight until the furniture is delivered to the condo. You two can sleep there tomorrow night. She can help there tomorrow as well."

"I guess that will work," she said, picking up her cell.

She let her mom know but told her to make sure Sammi knew she had to listen to everyone or so Mike would hold her down and Steph would paddle her ass. Her mom agreed and Steph told her I should be there for two. They discussed what Sammi should bring and then hung up.

"Ok, all settled," Steph said. "Now I need to eat and get over to the college."

I made her some sandwiches while she quickly showered. She came out in a towel and sat down to quickly eat before she got dressed. I ogled her bare legs and shoulders and she grinned at me.

"You are so good for my ego Mikey," she said. "I know at a moment's glance that you still want me."

"I'll always want you Princess, that's something you can take to the bank," I told her.

"That's nice to know Sweetie, I think I'll always feel the same way about you," she said with a smile.

She got up and gave me a kiss before going to get dressed. She gathered her stuff and we headed out to the car.

"Ok, I'll call you when I'm done, hopefully you should be back as long as she's ready," Steph said. "Don't let her get the upper hand and you should be fine."

I dropped her off at the art building and wished her luck. I headed to Pontiac and got to their house an hour later. The door opened and the teenaged beauty gave me a big smile as she let me in. She slipped up close and gave me a hug and a kiss before I could stop her.

"Hi Mikey, thanks for taking me to New York with Steph this weekend, it should be so much fun," she said.

"You're welcome Sammi," I said. "Where's your mother?"

"She's upstairs packing the boys' stuff for their trip," she said. "Come on up and you can see my room and help me with my suitcases."

I followed her up the stairs and tried not to check out her ass in her short skirt but couldn't help myself. Of course she turned around and caught me but just smiled and continued.

"Mom, Mikey is here," she shouted.

She came out of one of the bedrooms at the other end of the hall and smiled. She walked down and looked up at me.

"Thanks Michael for taking Sammi with you and Steph," Mrs. Merks said. "She's looking so forward to it."

"No problem Mrs. Merks, we're glad to have her," I told her. "I'm up here to get her suitcase."

Sammi led the way to her bedroom and showed me three suitcases plus a carryon.

"Sammi, you can't take all of those to New York," her mother said.

"I know, but I'll be with Steph tomorrow and for a couple of days next week so I need some bumming around clothes," she said.

"Ok, but only one on the plane," she told her daughter.

"Yes mom," she said contritely.

I grabbed the three suitcases and carried them downstairs. I put my shoes back on and put them in my truck while they hugged. I came back in and her mom was talking to her.

"Sammi, listen to me closely, you listen and do whatever Steph, Michael or the girls in New York tell you to do, do you understand?" Mrs. Merks asked.

"Yes mom, I'll be good, I promise," she said with a smile.

It was almost comical as the five foot two mom tried to lecture her five foot nine teenage daughter. I fought hard to keep a straight face.

"Steph and Mike have my permission to paddle your butt if they have to young lady, so don't get cocky because you're bigger than me or Steph," her mom said with a frown. "Mike can put you over his knee pretty easily if he can handle those giants on the ice, so don't think you're going to behave like you have here for the past month. If I hear that you were even pouting once, you'll be grounded for a month and no internet, phone or friends. Am I making myself clear young lady?"

"Yes mom, I promise I'll be good," she said more seriously.

"Please do, this trip is important to them all, and they even paid for you ticket," Mrs. Merks pleaded. "I would be so disappointed to hear you didn't respect the girls, your sister or Michael. Your dad will be furious, and he's still big enough to paddle your butt as well."

"Mom, I'm a grown woman now, you guys can't still spank me like a child," she objected.

"Misbehave and you'll find out young lady; behave and you'll don't have to wonder," Mrs. Merks said with a grin. "Just because you're bigger than us, doesn't mean you're a woman yet."

"Fine, I promise to behave mother," Sammi said. "Can we go now?"

"Go wait in the car, I need to talk to Mike for a minute," she instructed her daughter.

Her daughter started to head out when her mother stopped her.

"Hey, how about a hug for your mother?" she asked.

Sammi blushed at me but bent down and gave her a hug.

"I love you Sammi, please be safe and we'll see you in a week," Mrs. Merks told her daughter with a smile.

"I love you to Mom, you have fun with Dad and the boys, and be safe too," she smiled back.

"Ok, honey, Mike will be out in a minute," she said.

We watched as she walked out to the car and got in the passenger side.

"Thanks so much for taking her and thank your girlfriend for the ticket," she said. Here's some money for food and spending cash for her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.