The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 34

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

Steph and I woke up early Monday morning and, after a hearty breakfast, did a couple of hours reviewing Logics from start to end. We did some of the harder questions in the book as well as from the two midterms and then quizzed each other before taking a break.

We split apart and did our own review of our math classes until lunch, which was soup and sandwiches. After a walk down to the convenience store down the street for snacks and ice cream, we decided to do a quick review of programming as a change of pace.

The nice thing about programming is that once you used a programming feature in a program, you really knew it and studying was easy. It was like learning to dribble a basketball and then never having to think about it afterwards.

So, we reviewed the harder questions for each midterm, the ones that combined several concepts together to provide a solution. For the chapters after the final midterm, we redid the assignments and the questions from the end of the chapters.

"I think we're in good shape for the two exams coming up this week and the one next week," I said as we packed up the programming notes and books.

"I feel pretty good right now too," Steph agreed. "I'm going to go through Logics again after supper again and then get a good night's sleep. We can do a quick review in the morning before the exam as well."

"Sounds good to me, as does pizza for supper," I said. "It's the perfect study food."

"I second that," she said as she got out the phone book and phoned a nearby pizza joint.

"Twenty five minutes for delivery," she said. "You have some cash on you?"

I grabbed my wallet and found fifteen and she found ten in hers so we were ok for the pizza but had to hit an ATM machine in the morning. After filling up on pizza and diet coke, or water for Steph, we went through Logics again until we couldn't fool the other with our made up questions. We packed it in around ten and, after giving the girls a call, hit the hay.

"The girls were all too smug about not having to go through exams anymore," I said.

"I know, they just had to rub it in that they were just watching TV and relaxing," Steph agreed. "It must be nice to know that they will earn enough in a year for normal people to retire on."

"They certainly lucked out a bit, but they work hard for their money and their careers won't last as long as most others," I reminded her.

"I guess, but can't I be a bit envious?" she asked as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, you're getting to sleep with the handsome prince, you're not doing too badly," I said with a chuckle.

"I hate to break it to you, but you're not looking to handsome right now, and you've never been charming," she replied with a giggle.

"You wound me deep fair lady, my heart is pierced with thoust sharp barbs," I told her.

"Yeah yeah, tell it to someone who cares," she replied. "I'm going to sleep."

She cuddled up and we were soon snoring away.

The next morning we were up at five to get in a good review before heading to the morning exam. After an hour review I was pretty comfortable so I grabbed a shower and then made some eggs and toast for the both of us. Steph looked like she was starting to panic so I took her books away for a few minutes and put a plate of food in front of her.

"Relax Princess, you know this stuff," I said. "Have some breakfast and then go take a shower. You can review some more on the way and before the exam if you think you have to."

"Easy for you to say genius boy," she retorted. "I bet you get perfect on this one, computer brain."

"I think we will both do well Princess," I said with a smile. "Now eat and relax. I'll give you a quick massage and then a nice long one after the exam if you're at all nice to me."

"Alright," she said as she looked at my face. "You're less ugly than yesterday. You owe me two massages now."

"You've turned cruel Princess," I responded, shaking my head in mock sorrow. "It must be old age creeping in."

"You're losing it, I'm younger than you," she rebutted.

"Yes, but short people age faster, it's a scientific fact," I told her. "You can look it up if you like."

"Bite me," she replied and had a bite of egg.

"I would love to but you'd be a wreck for the exam," I responded with a grin.

She spat out her food into a quickly raised hand as she laughed out loud.

"Gross," I said as she got up and washed off the appendage.

"It's entirely your fault for making me laugh," she said, coming back to the table. "Now, be quiet so I can finish breakfast and get back to panicking."

"How about you finish breakfast and have a shower, our classmates will appreciate that more," I told her.

"Fine, but I want lots of massages the next two weeks," she replied. "And I want lots of ice cream too!"

"That can be arranged, but what's in it for me?" I asked with a grin.

"I don't bite off your head," she replied with a smirk. "And I'm not talking the ugly one on your shoulders either."

"Princess, don't even joke about something like that," I admonished her.

"Well you better keep me loose and well fed then," she said primly as she got up and put her plate in the sink. "It's pretty simple really."

She walked away saucily and hit the shower as I cleaned up the kitchen. I heard the shower stop and a few minutes later I heard her in the bedroom opening drawers.

"Sweetie," she said.

I turned around and saw her leaning against the door frame, dressed in a very sexy bra and hipster combo.

"Wow, you look hot," I said, reaching for the towel to dry my hands. "You ready for a massage now?"

"Not a chance mister," she warned with a finger as she stood up straight. "This is a little reward for getting my mind off the exam, not an invitation to start anything. Don't even think about trying to get me worked up right now."

"Sure, but is it ok for you to tease me?" I asked wryly as I stared at her gorgeous body.

"Of course, you need to get some blood out of your big head for a while, Mr. Smarty Pants," she said with a giggle before turning around and slowly walking as she watched my reaction over her shoulder.

"You wait till after exam you vixen," I said, adjusting myself to point it downwards.

"I'm counting on it Mikey," she said as she bent over, still in my view, to put on her jeans.

"You're killing me here," I moaned and took a step towards her.

"You stay there mister until I get these pants done up," she said, working harder now to pull them up.

I walked towards her, just slow enough to panic her a bit as she had them up to her thighs and was wiggling to get them over her slim hips. I reached her as she got her butt covered but not done up and pulled her to me.

"You know what happens to little girls who tease big men?" I asked as I ground my erection into her bum and tried to reach down the front of her jeans as she struggled to do them up.

"They make things rise?" she said as she tried to wiggle away while giggling.

"Maybe I should get you all worked up and let you be frustrated for the whole exam," I suggested as I rubbed her lower abdomen and moved my fingers lower.

"Don't you dare, I'll fail for sure," she gasped and tried to grab my hand. "I'm sorry, Mikey, I won't tease you again."

I moved my other hand up and caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"Please Mikey, don't get me worked up, I promise I'll take care of you afterwards," she begged. "We don't have time for this Sweetie."

I let her go and she quickly stepped away and hurriedly did up her jeans and slipped on her tee-shirt as she watched me closely.

"Geez Michael, a girl can't tease you for a second and you go all caveman on her," she teased as she was now out of danger.

"Princess, you know how much you turn me on," I told her. "I'm not going pretend you don't affect me, so don't tease if you don't want the reaction. I'm not a high school boy you can play games with Missy."

"Ok, I'm sorry Sweetie, I'll behave and I will make it up to you, I promise," she said as she rose up on her tippy toes and give me a light kiss.

"You will be the death of me woman," I told her.

"But you still love me don't you?" she asked in a tiny voice.

I was sure she was playing me, again, but I had to answer the little cutie, "Of course I love you."

"Well that's all that matters," she said primly. "Now chop-chop, it's time to go write an exam."

She moved around me and went to go get made up in the bathroom as I gathered our books in our bags. I threw in some water bottles and snack bars and then went in to brush my teeth, working around her as she bent over to put on some makeup.

Soon enough we were on our way and parked the Escape as close as we could on a nearby street. We were early so we went to a nearby cafeteria, and after getting some cash from the ATM machine, grabbed a coffee and a diet coke. We walked to the assigned building and found the large hall where we, along with other classes, would be writing the exam this morning.

We were deliberately early so we both slid down to the floor and opened our books in the hallway and reviewed the material again, this time starting from the latest and working backwards. Eventually more people joined us in the hallway and either sat or leaned on the wall. I got up as I was tired of pulling in my legs for everyone. I packed my stuff away except for some pens and pencils and waited. I got a few looks, or my face did anyway but no one approached me with the frown I put on my face.

The doors opened at quarter to eight and we found the rows for our class. Steph sat in front of me and turned around to talk to me.

"Mikey, if I fail, you won't kick me out will you?" she asked.

"Maybe, I don't need a dumb PA around," I said.

"Hey, that's not nice!" she exclaimed with a frown. "I didn't think you would be so mean."

"Then you better not fail or you'll find out," I warned her with an evil grin.

"I'm going to do better than you and kick you out Mikey," she replied. "You can be a meany to someone on the streets."

"Alright, you do better than me and you win a prize," I told her.

"What's the prize?" she asked, now interested.

"I don't know yet, what do you want?" I asked.

"I don't know yet either, we'll decide after we see who does better," she said.

"I know what I'll pick when I score better than you," I said.

"Hey, I didn't offer any prize if you beat me," she responded. "What do you want, as if I had to guess?"

"I'll tell you when I win," I said with a grin.

She stuck her tongue out at me and then turned around as the moderators explained the rules before passing out the exam booklets.

"Hey, I'll wait for you in the hallway when I'm done," I whispered and she nodded without turning around.

Right at eight we were allowed to turn the exam over and we had three hours to finish it. I read it over and then started answering from the front page.

Just over two hours later I finished up the last question and then did a slow review of every answer. I made sure everything was legible and then packed up my stuff before walking up front to hand in my exam. I shook the professor's hand and walked back through the aisle to wink at Steph who stuck her tongue out at me again. I closed the door and gave a sigh of relief before sitting down and grabbing my water bottle.

I checked a couple of answers and then just relaxed as people started trickling out. Most of them who left early were the more confident looking people, while some were shaking their heads, probably leaving early because they couldn't answer the questions.

My princess came out ten minutes before the end of the time allowed and looked frazzled but not too down.

"Hey Princess, how'd ya do?" I asked as I stood up and grabbed her bag.

"I think I did ok, except for a couple questions," she said. "Boy I'm glad that one is over!"

"I'm proud of you, you really worked hard on that course," I told her.

"Thanks for all of your help Mikey, I couldn't have done it without you," she said with a smile. "You even kept my mind off of it so I didn't get nervous this morning."

"My pleasure Steph," I replied.

We walked out of the building and decided to get something at a little Mexican restaurant nearby for lunch as a reward for finishing a hard course. Afterwards we went home and relaxed for a bit.

"When do you want to pick out furniture for the new condo?" I asked. "We also need to line up a truck to get the bed over there next week."

"I don't want you to move the bed until next Wednesday afternoon," she said. "I'll be writing my last exam and you can get John to help you while I'm gone. You can rent a truck for a couple of hours. The rest of the clothes can go in our cars or in the truck at the same time. We need to make sure we don't get distracted on our exams."

"I'm ok with that, and we could have anything we pick out delivered that Thursday since we're not going to Friday morning right?" I asked.

"I suppose so, but when are we going to find time to shop for stuff?" she asked.

"Today would be the only day I think," I replied. "You have Calculus tomorrow afternoon and I have algebra the next morning and then fly out right after. You could go yourself on the weekend if you need a break from studying."

"Maybe, but with three exams in a row starting Monday morning, I'm not sure if I will," she said. "We could go for a couple hours right now but we have to be quick and decisive."

"Fine with me," I agreed and pulled her up.

We got dressed again and I hardly mauled her when she was down to her naughty bits. She brought the phone book in case we had to go to more than one store as we drove to the closest one that advertised fine furniture.

"Do you know what we want for the living room and dining room?" I asked.

"The girls and I talked it all over and everything is in here," she replied as she indicated her blackberry. "Colours, styles, how many pieces, have all been decided on, including how much roughly to spend. We also are getting all new furniture, except for the one bed, for all three bedrooms."

"Do I get a say at all?" I asked bemused.

"Of course, that's why you're coming with me silly," she said with a grin. "You have to make sure it will hold your weight."

"You're such a comedian," I said, blowing her a raspberry.

Steph was still giggling as we stepped out of the SUV and walked into the large store. The next two and a half hours Steph and a sales lady picked out bedroom, living room and dining room furniture and arranged to have it delivered next Thursday to the condo. I got to try things out and that's about it.

We left the store and drove back to the apartment, picking up supper on the way. It was back to studying after supper as we both studied for our math exams. We called it a night at around ten and I gave her a massage to fall asleep and I joined her soon after.

Wednesday I woke her up early to study and I went to the rink to get in some skating before the practice. I just put on skates and a helmet and got on the ice for stretching before doing a light skate to start. I worked up to wind sprints going forwards and backwards before a few guys showed up for practice.

I stuck around until they started shooting and then left the ice, meeting up with Frank and Fred in the hallway.

"Hey Mike, how's the hand?" Frank asked.

"Getting better, Chris will take out the stitches tomorrow after my exam and before I head to New York for the weekend," I told him.

"Are you sure that's wise to go to New York during exam week?" he asked.

Two of my three exams will be over and my last one is computer programming which is my major," I replied. "It's on Tuesday and I've already studied for it. I'm perfect so far in the course so I'll be fine. I'll be at most practices next week and all of them the following week. I'll hit the hotel gym while I'm in New York."

"Relax Mike, you're the least of our worries, either scholastically or being in shape," Fred said. "Have a good time but no drinking or drugs or shit will hit the fan. Try and stay off the subject of hockey if you get interviewed OK?"

"Sure, I'm hoping not to actually have to talk to the media, but I can't pass up the Victoria's Secret fashion show," I said.

"No shit?" Frank said. "Bring me back a souvenir, like a model!"

"Hard to sneak that out of the theatre, but I'll see what I can do," I replied with a grin.

"Enjoy it while you can!" Frank said.

I grabbed a quick shower and drove back to the apartment. Surprisingly Steph seemed pretty calm and was quietly studying at the table.

"Hey, you're much too calm and collected to be my Princess," I said. "Who are you and what have you done with her?"

"I am the gatekeeper, are you the key master?" she said in a deep voice.

"Well, yes I am," I said, not being the fool everyone took me for.

"Oh goody," she said, still with the deep voice. "Make me breakfast Key Master."

"Oh, that's not what happened in the movie," I complained.

"This is real life Sweetie, not pretend," she said in an overly sweet voice. "I'll have some toast please."

I put some bread in the toaster before getting changed. I made up some up with peanut butter and jam for her and then just with jam or honey for me and we ate at the table.

"How was your skate?" she asked.

"Boring but ok," I told her. "I didn't even bring a stick on the ice."

"Well, your hand should be good by Monday morning," she consoled me.

"So, you feel ready for this afternoon?" I asked about her Calculus exam.

"I think so, but I'm going to keep reviewing until noon," she replied. "Can you drop me off so I don't have to waste time finding a parking spot?"

"Sure, and you can call me to come pick you up afterwards," I told her. "I'll head to the arena to work out and study."

"Thanks Sweetie, you're not bad for a nerd," she giggled.

"As are you, my dear," I replied.

I got my Algebra books out and joined her at the table until eleven thirty when I got up and made some sandwiches for lunch. Steph ate while still looking at her books until it was time to get ready. After getting changed, she packed her stuff up and I gave her a big good luck kiss before we left the apartment.

After dropping her off and wishing her luck I drove to the arena and worked out in the weight room, doing exercises that didn't involve my hand as well as riding the bike. I then grabbed a snack and studied some more for Algebra while waiting for Steph's call.

She called just before four and told me she would be waiting by her dorm, so I packed up and was on my way in a couple of minutes. I pulled up to the parking lot closest to her dorm and walked over to the building. Steph and Lin were in the lobby surrounded by black garbage bags.

"Finally had enough of her Lin?" I asked her.

"Yep, booting her out of the crib," she said with a grin.

"Just for that, you can both grab some and help," Steph said as she picked a couple up after hoisting her book bag onto her shoulder.

I grabbed a bunch in each hand and Lin handled the rest as my Princess led the way. I had to put mine down to unlock the truck using the key. We shoved most of them in there and stuffed the rest in the back seat.

Lin and Steph hugged and I waved to her before getting into the car and driving back to the apartment.

"We couldn't have done this next week and drove right to the condo?" I asked.

"I want to wash them while I study; don't worry, we'll have to do another trip there next week to get the rest of the stuff," she replied.

"So how was the exam?" I asked.

"Good, I finished after about two hours and decided to get some stuff done before I called you," she replied. "It was pretty easy actually."

"Good for you, all that studying paid off," I congratulated her.

"Thanks, you help me focus better than I used to," she said. "I used to get so distracted and couldn't study for more than an hour at a time."

"Wow, me a good influence, who would have thunk it?" I asked.

"It is amazing," she agreed.

We lugged all of her clothes downstairs and she started a load while I studied some more. Back in the kitchen she got busy marinating a couple of steaks and cleaning a couple of potatoes. After a bit she started cooking and I soon got distracted by the smells and her cute butt. I packed up my books and set the table and we were soon eating.

"That was an excellent meal my Princess, thank you," I said, giving her a kiss as we cleaned up afterwards.

"I wanted to send you off with a good meal," she said, looking a bit sad.

"Hey, I'll be back before you know it," I said, giving her a hug.

"I'm going to be here all alone, I'm missing you already," she said, squeezing me tight.

"Are you sure you can't come with me?" I asked.

"I won't get any studying done if I do," she shook her head.

"Why don't you go to your parent's house for the weekend?" I suggested.

"I'll get even less studying done there with the rugrats and Sammi bugging me," she said dryly. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Maybe I'll call up some cute guy to keep me company."

"I think not," I said. "I should be able to bar the doors shut before I go."

"Humph, you're going to cavort with multiple women and you want to lock me up?" she asked. "Something is wrong with this picture."

"Sorry Princess, I wish you were coming," I said quietly with a hug. "Then I could have three women to cavort with!"

I jumped back as she tried to punch me in the stomach and grinned at her.

"You are so sleeping on the couch tonight Mister!" she said mock angrily.

"Listen, let's study for a bit and we'll get to bed early," I said. "You should head home for a couple of days and come back to study for a couple here. "That way you're not alone for four days."

"I just might do that, and I can study all morning tomorrow," she replied. "I'm going to drive you to the airport tomorrow afternoon and I can head home from there."

"There, all better," I said, giving her a kiss.

We studied for a few hours after supper and then I made sure she wouldn't miss me too much after we hit the hay.

"Wow, you should go away more often if you're going to take care of me like that before you go!" she said, panting after her second orgasm. "I'm so satisfied I won't need you for a week!"

"Well, I had to make sure my Princess didn't feel the need for male attention while I was gone," I said with a grin.

"I'm running in the other direction Mikey, I swear," she said. "I hope you have something left for the girls."

"Oh, I'll need a good night's sleep but I think I'll be all right," I said. "I can't promise how I'll be on Sunday night though."

"Knowing them, they'll drain you dry and send you back to me a broken husk of a man," she said, patting my chest. "Don't worry; I'll give you a couple of hours to recuperate before doing your duty."

"You're all heart," I said.

"Ok, let's get some sleep so you can get up early to review," she commanded as she settled in. "Good night Mikey."

"Goodnight Princess, I love you."

"I love you too Mikey," she replied. "Now hush."

"Yes Ma'am."

I woke up early Thursday morning and had a shower before sitting down to review one last time. I woke up Steph at seven and told her I was going and I would be back later.

"Hey, I can drive you," she said, sitting up to show me her lovely pert breasts.

"I have to go the arena afterwards to get my stitches out so I'll park there Princess," I told her. "You sleep in and I'll see you by eleven thirty."

"You better, we have to leave at noon to get to your flight at two," she said. "I'll pack for you so we can leave right away."

"What, no quickie to send me off on my way satisfied?" I asked with a grin.

"You just got a quick look at my boobies, that should hold you until you see the girls," she said before flopping back down and covering up.

"See you later Princess," I said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sleeping here, go get perfect on your math test why don't ya," she said, waving her hand.

I chuckled and left her in bed as I headed out. Even with parking at the arena I was early and did a quick review of the last couple of chapters before they let us in and went over the rules again. I turned over the exam at eight am and went to work.

One hour and forty minutes later I was reviewing the exam for the second time. I was a bit surprised on how easy it was so I was looking to make sure I hadn't missed any questions or pages. I looked it over and then turned it around to see if there were any questions on the back. The prof happened to be nearby and came over when I was doing that.

"Is there a problem Mr. Stewart?" Professor Adams asked.

"I think I'm finished but it seemed too easy, so I'm checking to see if I missed some questions or there are some on the back," I told him.

He picked up my booklet and leafed through it quickly.

"You got them all Mr. Stewart, good work as usual," he told me with a smile. "Everything looks good at a glance so you can relax. Have a good holiday and good luck in the Great Lakes Invitational after Christmas."

"You have a good holiday also Professor Adams, it's been a pleasure having you as a teacher," I said, packing up.

I shook his hand and left the exam room, much to the chagrin of my classmates. I walked quickly to the arena and Chris had me up on the table just after ten.

"Ok, this will sting for a minute," he said as he started cutting and pulling out the stitches from the cut on my face.

I gritted my teeth as he pulled each one out slowly so they wouldn't break.

"You would have made an excellent torturer back in the Inquisition days," I told him.

"I try," he said with a grin. "Next time, don't let him hit you."

"I'll remember that sage advice next time," I said dryly.

Finally the torture stopped and he cleaned up the cut before having me sit up. He was just as unsympathetic when he pulled the stitches from my hand.

"Ok, keep an eye on them to make sure they heal up properly but you can leave them open to the air if you like," he said. "I hear you'll be knob hobbling with the rich and famous over the weekend with Vicky and her sister, so try not to get in a fight where you have to use it ok?"

"God, I hope not, she'll kill me if I embarrass her," I said. "I'll see you Monday morning at practice."

"Have a good one, and remember, no drinking or drugs, they'll be looking out for embarrassing pictures of you," he told me.

"Don't worry, I don't drink or do drugs and don't plan on starting either this weekend," I said. "Have to keep my wits about me; I'm going into the Dark forest."

"That you are lad, that you are," he said. "Watch yourselves amongst that crowd; you're like a babe in the woods."

"I'll just growl at them and hover," I said as I stood up and looked down at him.

"Yeah, that should work," he said looking up at me with a grin. "Hell it would work on me and I know you're kidding."

"Look who's talking, the Marquis de Sade has nothing on you," I retorted as I grinned back.

I wished him a good weekend and left the arena for home. I snuck into the apartment and heard Steph in the shower. I slipped out of my clothes and surprised her by climbing into the shower with her.

"Damn it Michael Stewart, you scared the crap out of me," she said after she calmed down from her shriek.

"Sorry Princess, just wanted to join you for a few minutes," I said as I pulled her near.

"What the hell are you doing here so early, it isn't even ten thirty yet?" she asked as she reluctantly came closer.

"I got done real fast, like an hour and forty with two reviews of the exam," I told her. "I even had the professor look at and he said it looked good. Chris took out the stitches and here I am."

"Wow, my own freaking genius here in the shower, naked with me, and we got like an hour or so," she said with a grin.

"Whatever should we do?" I asked.

"Well you can start by washing my back," she said, slapping a washcloth and soap in my hands and turning around.

I washed from the neck down to her calves and then turned her around and did her front, leaving her girlie parts for last. I concentrated on them for a bit until she looked up at me in exasperation.

"I think they're clean now," she said dryly. "Probably for the next week in fact."

"Just making sure, you can't be too careful with these things," I said, helping her rinse off her breasts.

Eventually we shut off the water and I dried her off before wrapping her up in her robe.

I quickly dried off and wrapped a towel around my waste and we left the steamy bathroom.

"Not enough time left Sweetie, and I'm not getting all sweaty now either," she said when I tried to pull her close.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.