The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

Waking up alone was a real drag I thought, as I shut off the damn alarm. I never slept well when the twins were gone. I reluctantly got up and, after dressing and grabbing a couple of granola bars, left for the arena.

Most of us were semi-catatonic as we dressed in silence. The morning people, a group that I usually was one of, kept quiet rather than face the stares and growls of the zombies. We finally got out on the ice and got our bodies and minds going as we skated and shot to warm up. Fred called us together after about fifteen minutes.

"Good morning gentlemen, we have an interesting week ahead of us," he started. "We have the Purple Eagles from Niagara University coming in for a Thursday night game and then we fly out Friday morning to Boston to take on the Boston University Terriers Saturday night. This leaves us very little time to prepare for two different teams. Welcome to the whimsical world of college hockey scheduling."

Fred continued after we stopped laughing, saying "We've decided to tackle this week a bit differently. Rather than base our practices around what the other team is doing, we're going to just enhance our strengths and make them have to respond to our game instead. Of course we will review their strengths but we will try and adapt our style to counter anything unique."

So we worked on special teams, offence and defence without any major changes to our normal schemes. I was back on the starter side but others were rotated over to the scout team for the practice, with a promise from Fred that all starters would be over to the scout team sometime this week.

I left the practice in a better mood this week and sat down beside Stephanie in the logic's classroom twenty minutes later.

"Morning Princess, how was the weekend?" I asked.

"Pretty good actually, Ryan and I had two dates and he has officially asked me out," she gushed.

"Well good for you, I hope he's treating you well?" I asked.

"He is, he's a sweet guy," she answered with a blush. "So, you got to play Saturday I hear, and tore it up! A goal and four assists is fantastic Mikey!"

"Thanks, but a couple were really just simple passes, the others did all the work," I downplayed it.

"Yeah sure," she said with a smirk. "The article in the paper begs to differ. Ok, enough about hockey, how are the twins doing?"

"Busy, but still enjoying it I think," I told her. "Two more shows today and then they fly back tonight. I'm not sure of the schedule on Tuesday, but they have to talk things over with their rents to see what's next."

"I envy them, even though it's hard work," she said with a sigh. "It was always a girlhood dream of mine to be a supermodel, but it was pretty clear by grade nine that I joined the height challenged group."

"Do you still go to the meetings?" I asked with a straight face.

"No, it was more of a list really, with a membership card mailed to us rather than official meetings," she replied. "I tried to get a local chapter started but Federal laws prohibited discrimination so tallies kept trying to crash the meetings."

The professor came in then and I couldn't respond. He collected last week's assignments and continued with the next chapters. I followed easily as I had read them and done all of the questions. He gave out the next assignment and left the room.

Stephanie turned to me and said "Tell me you understood that!"

"Yep, it was pretty easy if you read ahead in the textbook," I told her.

"Ok, you get my firstborn if you can help me understand that," she said. "We need to go over that today."

"Ryan and Vicky might have something to say about the conception of that child Princess, though it would be fun to practice," I said with a grin. "It will have to be at your room though, Vicky is already jealous enough."

She blushed and corrected me," I didn't say you would be the father, just that you would get the child; I just don't want to breastfeed it. I will see you in the cafeteria."

She walked away as I laughed and watched her cute butt. I walked to Creative writing and handed in my assignment before sitting down. The professor continued talking about short stories and reminded us our stories were due at the end of the month, before handing out the weekly assignment.

I met Steph at the cafeteria and we had lunch while I explained one of the chapters for logic class. She professed her undying gratitude, but luckily would keep the first born, no matter who was going to be the father. I envied Ryan as I watched her walk away.

It was back to the math building and into the Algebra classroom to hand in my assignment and listen to the lecture. It was pretty cut and dried if you had read ahead. I returned to the cafeteria and helped Steph understand the new chapters of our logics course and worked on the assignment with her. No babies were exchanged when I left for the arena for the afternoon practice.

At practice they went over the systems that Niagara used, mostly a run and gun fast break offence, using their speed and quick passing on offence and quick back checking when the puck went the other way. Fred let us know we would counter with physical play and quick counter strikes when they made a mistake. We should also try and keep puck possession and pin them in their zone, where their speed could be bottled up.

We practiced all of that and then called it a day. I changed and ate at the arena cafeteria before heading home and getting a start on my assignments. I finished the logic one and made significant headway on the algebra one before calling it a night. I was watching the Monday night football game when Becky called. She let me know they were at the airport in New York and they were going to stay in Dearborn tonight; then drive my car to the University sometime Tuesday after they had talked with their parents.

I wished them both a good flight and told them I couldn't wait to see them tomorrow. After the requisite three word sentiments we hung up and I finished watching the game before heading to bed. I was asleep soon after.

Tuesday morning brought hope that I would see the twins so I was full of energy as I headed off to the arena early. I was out before anyone got there and had Patrick on the far net soon after my warm-up skate and stretching. I was shooting from the point and practicing the switch over to the centre of the blue line when the rest of the guys started trickling in.

"You're out here early," John remarked.

"Well it's a fine day to be out and about early, don't you think?" I asked with a grin.

"Aw that's right, it's homecoming day for the twins," he said with a smirk. "Couldn't sleep?"

"Well, that is the reason for my current good mood," I replied loftily.

"I'm happy for you, it's probably been a long week without them," he said.

"It most certainly has," I agreed.

Practice started soon after and we went over Boston University's schemes and modified some of our plays to suit counteract them. The rest of the practice was spent perfecting those plays.

After I showered and dressed, I walked up to the main campus and met Steph outside the programming classroom. We handed in our assignments and sat down while we waited.

"Big day today Mikey, your woman finally comes home," she said with a grin. "Don't have to rely on that bikini picture anymore."

"Yes, I'm sure they will bring me more pictures," I said.

"And maybe relieve some of you pent up stress, so to speak," she said with a giggle.

"They do know how to give a great massage," I agreed.

"I was talking about sex Mikey," she said exasperated.

"Oh no, we're waiting for marriage for that," I said with a shocked look on my face. "Don't tell me you and Ryan aren't practicing abstinence?"

She blushed and stammered "We're talking about you and the twins, not what Ryan and I may or may not be doing."

"We just kiss and hug before bedtime and then split apart into separate apartments Steph," I said with a straight face. "Why, how far have you two gone already? I had better have a word with this Ryan character if he has been besmirching your innocent honour!"

"Never you mind about defending my honour, innocent or otherwise Michael Stewart, and you leave Ryan alone, you big lummox," she told me emphatically.

"Like I told Becky, I'm not a lummox, I'm as graceful as a swan," I replied, pretending to be hurt.

"Tell that to the opposition on the ice as you mash them into the boards," she said dryly.

We had to stop conversing as the professor went full speed ahead, determined to beat his two and a half chapter record. When the smoke cleared, the class was blown away, with casualties spread around the room. I, being the smart ass that I could be, calmly packed up my stuff and stood ready to leave. Steph was furiously still writing down stuff from the boards, while holding a hand to the wound on her forehead.

"Come on Princess, I'll help you out at two thirty, but you need to read the textbook while I practice, deal?" I asked her.

"That's it, screw Ryan, I'm your slave now," she said in relief.

"I don't wish to screw Ryan, I thought that was your job now that your honour is besmirched," I said with a grin.

"Michael Stewart, what kind of lady do you think I am?" she asked, a bit pissed. "I'm not a tramp or a slut that sleeps with a guy after three or four dates. I've only known him three weeks for God's sake."

"Sorry Princess, I was joking," I said quickly, trying to placate her. "But since you're my slave now I guess he's out of the picture anyway."

"Humph, with your attitude, I'm not sure you deserve me anymore," she replied loftily, packing her stuff up. "I will see you at the arena cafeteria at two thirty Mister, and don't be late."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied as she stormed off, wiggling that excellent ass of hers.

I went back to the arena and had a very satisfying workout in the gym.

"Jesus Mike, you're really bulking up," Chris the trainer said. "You might want to start levelling off and go for more reps and definition. It will improve your speed and quickness; you have enough mass and strength to compete with any defenceman in the country."

"Ok Chris, if you think so, but I really enjoy seeing how much more I can lift every week," I replied. "I'll just keep the weights I have now and increase the reps for each set."

"Come by my office and we'll mark down your new weights and current reps and then do some measurements," he instructed me.

I showered and went in to see Chris. He took some measurements and then got my chart out and wrote my new weights for each exercise.

"Ok, you've gained twenty five pounds in two months, up to 230, and you've grown a half inch to six foot three," he stated. "Your chest measurement is now forty eight, up from 44 inches and everything else is bigger too. You're just eighteen right?"

"That's correct, just a couple of months ago," I replied.

"You could still grow taller and definitely bigger," he stated. "Ok, for your workouts, add a few more reps every time until you can do three sets of thirty and then we will talk again. Your weights are up fifty percent already in less than two months, so good work so far. Now we will sculpt you rather than bulk you up."

"Sounds good Chris, I'll let you know when I'm up to that number," I agreed. "Thanks for all the help."

I went and got a quick bite to eat and then got ready for rookie practice. Frank had us do all the normal drills and then scrimmage for the last half hour. I showered and met Steph in the cafeteria, first getting snacks and drinks for both of us. I was surprised that the twins hadn't showed up or called yet, but I figured they knew my schedule and would either show up soon or meet me at home afterwards.

Steph and I reviewed the chapters for programming quickly and then did some of the questions. Then we started the programming assignment with the small amount of time left before I had to leave for afternoon practice. She thanked me again but no mention was made about her slavery proposal.

I left for practice and got dressed and on the ice with the other players. We went back to our normal schemes and practiced special teams, offence and defence against a new scout team. The last half hour we had a scrimmage and then we were let go. I showered and called the twins before leaving the arena.

"Hey Michael, is practice done?" Vicky asked, sounding tired.

"Yes Darling, where are you two?" I asked.

"We're at the apartment, shall we come get you?" she asked.

"I can walk if you're busy, have you eaten?" I asked.

"No, we haven't, I'll order a pizza to be delivered," she said. "Why don't you walk, we're in the middle of something here."

"Ok, I'll see you in fifteen," I said.

I had the feeling that I wasn't going to like what I found waiting for me when I got there. I trudged home and walked to the back of the house to find a moving truck there and Mr. Waters in the back packing a box away.

"Hey Mike, I bet this comes as a bit of a shock," Mr. Waters said, climbing down from the truck.

"So they're moving there permanently?" I asked.

"Let's go down and have a talk with the girls," he suggested as he led the way to the door.

I looked in the truck and saw Vicky's bed and other furniture already in there, so they must be packing up dishes and clothes. I followed him down the stairs and into their bare apartment, surprising their mother.

"Oh, hi Michael, sorry you had to find out about it this way," she said, laying a hand on my arm.

The girls came up with sad looks on their faces and came and hugged me.

"So, you're heading to New York just like that?" I asked as they stepped back.

"Let's go to your apartment and talk," one of the twins said, leading the way. "There is no place to sit over here anymore."

I unlocked the door and threw my book bag on the bed before grabbing some diet cokes from the fridge and sitting down with the two of them.

"Are your parents joining us?" I asked.

"No, they will keep packing, we wanted some privacy for this," a sister said.

"So, you've decided to move, just like that?" I asked.

"Michael, I'm afraid we were a big hit in New York," the other one started. "We made close to twenty thousand dollars each last week and the agency made probably triple that. They promised us, in writing, over a million each for one year, not even including any exclusive contracts with cosmetic or clothing lines. They threw in a fully furnished condo rent free at The Plaza and all of our expenses are paid, unlike some other models' contracts. That is on top of our agent's cut as well. We don't want to leave you just as we got so serious, but the offer is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"I understand ladies, and I support your decision, but so quickly?" I said.

"They want us for more shows and then they have some big print ads and a commercial lined up already," the other one said. "We're back on the plane in the morning Michael."

"So the stuff is going back to your parent's home?" I asked.

"Yes, into the basement for storage."

"So, the big question, what about us?" I asked, looking at both of them.

"Michael, we're going to be so busy, and so are you with hockey and school, that we probably won't see you for a few months," one of them said.

"It's better if we make a clean break now rather than in a few months when anyone of us finds someone else," said the other twin. "It's more painful now but the healing can start right away rather than later."

"Do you have someone in mind already?" I asked.

"No, of course not," the first one said. "We just don't want you to be alone here for months waiting for us to come back. We are all young adults and none of us should be alone for that long. I know you don't want to give us up and we don't want to give you up either, but it won't be a long distance relationship, it won't be a relationship at all."

"This is bullshit," I yelled. "How can you calmly sit there and tear my heart out like this? Did it mean nothing to you?"

"Of course it did and will always mean something to us," the second sister said. "We didn't plan for this to happen and didn't want this to happen. We love you and know you love us too, but whether we do this now or in three months, it is still going to hurt us all. You knew this was a possibility, but we all thought it would be in the New Year."

"Why can't we stay together until one of us finds someone else," I asked.

"We know you, you won't even try to move on," a twin said. "Look, we're not going to go out and take the first guy we see into bed. We're going to be too busy and frankly you're a very hard act to follow. But we don't want you being jealous for months worrying about us and we don't want you celibate here either. If our career slows down and we're all still unattached, we can get back together. We're too young to get so serious at this stage of our lives."

There was a knock on the door and one of them got up to open it.

"Ok, you're all packed, you just have to deal with the wireless and the landlady," their father said.

She nodded and turned back to me and said "You'll need to keep up the wireless, it's paid up for a year but you need all the information, I'll go find it."

She left the room and Becky turned back to me.

"She's taking it as hard as you are Michael," she said. "This is the hardest thing we've ever had to do. I want you to know we're not going to be looking for any men for a long while. We will eventually hook up with some ladies, the whole industry is bisexual and most of the guys are gay. I don't want you to stay celibate, waiting for us, even though I know you will for a while. Neither of us will ever hold it against you if you do find another girl, in fact we want you too. We want you to be happy."

"I don't understand why we can't just keep it going," I asked. "I can wait for you to come back. Maybe we can meet once and a while, we both have money now."

"We will be swamped every week, all over the place, not just New York," she replied. "We won't be available for months. This is best for you and for Vicky. If she has to worry about you every day she will drive herself sick. You have to be the tough one and fake it when she comes back or you will derail this opportunity for her. You have to let her go and hope for the best in the future. You have to trust I will take care of her."

"And who will take care of you?" I asked.

"Vicky will, I know my parents have always had her do that, because of my wild side," she said with a sad smile. "She's actually the fragile one so I keep her up and she keeps me grounded."

"Well, you make sure you take care of both of you, and call me if you ever need anything," I said. "I will always come running, no matter where you are in the world."

"I know you will, and I'm counting on it," she said as she hugged me tight. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"I will too honey," I said, giving her a kiss. "One thing, warn me before you guys decide to take on another guy. I don't think I could handle seeing that in a magazine."

"Well, you'll see a lot of photos of us with guys, but we'll warn you if anyone is actually true," she said with a laugh.

"Fair enough, though they will hurt just as much," I said. "Do you want me to let you know the same?"

"I don't think we will ever want to know that you've got a boyfriend Michael!" she said with a grin. "I want you warn me first if you get serious about a girl. I don't mean a one-night stand, but a relationship. I'll break it to Vicky softly."

"Ok, last thing, I want you to try and keep in touch with me, either by email or phone as often as you can, just to let me know you're both doing ok," I asked.

"It won't be often, but I'll try," she agreed. "Vicky will probably be our communicator to both the rents and with you."

"Just let me know how she's doing once and a while then, and yourself," I requested.

"Ok, I will Michael," Becky said. "Now I better go and see what's up and give her some time alone with you. I'll always have you as my first love Michael, and we'll always care for you."

She hugged and kissed me and then ran out the apartment, crying. I sat there with tears in my eyes for a bit and then went to the washroom to splash water on my face and dry it off. Vicky was sitting at the table when I came back in.

"Here is all the information about the wireless network and the internet connection Michael," she said, sliding over the paper and the router.

"Thanks darling," I said with a small smile. "So, all set for the next chapter?"

"This is happening way too quick Michael, I never wanted it to go like this," she told me.

"We all didn't, but the only constant in our lives is change," I responded. "You have to go and make sure Becky doesn't get too wild. This is a great opportunity for both of you."

"Who is going to take care of you Michael?" she asked.

"I've been taking care of myself for a while now, I'll survive," I stated. "I'll miss you both so much but I'll get through it. You two just take care of yourselves and call me if you need anything. I'll be there as fast as I can."

"We might just take you up on that Michael," she said as she stood up and came over to hug and kiss me.

"You better, and I'll be watching you to make sure you behave," I said with a grin.

"And my spies will be giving me reports about you, so no moping all alone for months on end or we'll come and kick your ass," she threatened. "Just wait until Steph and Jessica find out you're on the market again, or that Lisa tramp, you'll be swamped with girls."

"They both have official boyfriends now and Lisa reminds me too much of another pushy broad I know," I said, looking down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I am not a broad, I'm thin and a lady," she miffed. "Ok, we have to go Michael. I'll always love our time together. Take care of yourself and keep in touch after you get over being mad at us."

"I will always love the two of you," I told her. "You take care of both of you and email or call when you can."

I gave her a hug and a big kiss and then followed her up the stairs, where the rest of the family was waiting. Mrs. Waters and Becky guided a crying Vicky to the back seat of the family SUV and then got in the front.

Mr. Waters turned to me and said "I know this is really rough on you and you probably won't want to talk to a Waters for a while, but if you need anything, please don't hesitate to call. We'll let you know via email how they are doing if you want to know."

"Thanks Mr. Waters, I would appreciate that and thanks for the offer," I replied. "Have a safe trip back to Dearborn."

I shook his hand and then watched as he got in the truck and pulled out, with the ladies following. The twins were both looking out at me and I lifted my hand in a small wave as they drove out of my life.

I went back inside, and entered her apartment. It was bare as the day it was built. There was nothing there for me now. I closed the door behind me and went back into my apartment and lay down on the bed. I was numb from how fast it all went down, two hours ago I had twin models as lovers and now I was alone again in the world. Sleep didn't come until late into the night.

Wednesday came much too soon as I remembered what had happened the night before. I banged the alarm until it stopped and debated whether I cared enough to go to practice. Duty prevailed, much to my disgust, and I got up and took a shower after taking off the clothes I slept in. I didn't feel like eating so I hopped in the car and drove to the arena.

It was quiet as we got dressed, which suited my mood to a T. I went through the motions during warm-up but got my head into the game when a scout team forward tagged me good in the corner. I got up ready to retaliate by putting him through the wall, but he had already taken the puck and put it behind Mark for a goal.

Fred came over and gave me a ration of shit.

"Mr. Stewart, I'm surprised Mr. Branch put you down on your ass as if you were a bantam lightweight," he started.

"Don't worry, it won't happen again," I growled, looking around, daring anyone to laugh.

"It better not, I trust your head is now out of the clouds?" he asked.

"A momentary lapse, it's over now," I stated emphatically, looking at him in the eyes.

He looked at me for a second and then dropped it.

"Ok, let's start it up again," he said, moving out of the way.

I kept my head in the scrimmage and it was Jim Branch who bailed when he knew I was coming to hit him. Fred let it go and play continued. We finished up and they finally let us go. I quickly got dressed and left for the main campus. I walked slowly so I didn't have to talk to Stephanie before class. I wasn't ready to talk about the twins just yet.

I walked in just as the professor did and found Steph in our usual spot. I said hi just as he started the lecture. She smiled and started taking notes. I paid attention to the prof as he was heading into chapters that I just briefly read. The hour and a half went by quickly as the boards filled up.

Steph packed up her stuff fast as the lecture had gone past the allotted time.

"I'll see you at lunch Mikey," she said, before taking off for the door.

I followed her out and turned the other way, getting to writing class just as the professor was set to shut the door. I squeezed in and sat down as she started the lecture. I barely paid attention to her as she droned on about story structure. The class finally came to an end and we filed out quickly. I headed to the cafeteria and decided not to let Steph know anything other than they had gone back to New York when she asked. I really didn't want her pity or any extra attention right now.

I waited in line to get some hot food for lunch and then joined Steph sitting alone at the usual table.

"Hey Steph, how was your morning," I asked.

"The usual, got lost in Logic, fell asleep in sociology," she answered. "You?"

"Oh, boring as usual," I replied, then dug into my food.

"So, where's Vicky?" she asked. "Didn't they come back last night?"

"Yes they did, but they are already flying back to New York for more shows and stuff," I said.

"Sorry to hear that for you, but they must be excited," she replied.

"Yeah, they are," I answered and put another mouthful in.

I pulled out my algebra and worked on the assignment to further discourage her from asking too many questions. It seemed to work as she pulled out some work as well. I shovelled in the rest of my food and then finished the assignment. I packed up and got ready to go to algebra class.

"Meet back here for programming assignment?" she asked.

"Sure, see you at two thirty," I replied, following her out.

I turned the other way and walked away, not looking at her butt for the first time in ages. I was on autopilot as I weaved through the people, not even looking at the girls. The professor walked in with us and started immediately as we all sat down. He flew through a couple of chapters and then before we knew it, the lecture was over and he was gone.

Steph was already set up with her laptop powered up when I got there. We both continued with the programming assignment, each of us working alone but there in case the other had a question. It was good to see that she could do it on her own. I got most of the programming done before I had to leave for practice.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow for programming but, remember I have a game that night and I'm gone Friday morning for Boston, so come with any questions on the logic or programming assignment," I told her as I packed up.

"Ok, but I think I'm good on this assignment, I'll run it tonight and try and work out the bugs," she replied. "I'll finish the logic assignment tonight too and I'll bring any questions with me in the morning. Have a good practice."

"Thanks, I'll see you later," I replied.

I left her there as she continued to work on her laptop while I walked to the arena and got ready quietly. I kept my focus during practice as we went over all facets of our game and then spent time going over specific plays to use against Niagara tomorrow night. The coaches finally called it a night, half an hour later than usual.

I got dressed quickly and quietly and then had a quick bite to eat at the cafeteria before driving home. At home I got busy on homework, finishing up the programming assignment and printing it out along with the solution. I tackled the writing assignment next and got that done as well. As I was packing up I saw the rough draft of my short story and realized I didn't get Vicky to proof-read it before she left. I threw it in my bag and made a note to ask for tutoring help tomorrow from Frank or Fred. I turned on the TV and watched a late hockey game until I fell asleep with it still on.

I woke up with the TV on and the alarm blaring away, still in my clothes from yesterday. I took a quick shower and drove to the arena for practice. This morning was about fundamentals, with the coaches giving us plenty of skating and drills to do. The last half hour was a spirited scrimmage where I got a chance to hit a couple of guys, taking some of my frustrations out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.