The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 23

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I woke up Monday morning with Vicky snoring lightly beside me. I so wished I had a recorder to capture the moment but alas, none was available. I got up to shower and shave after using the washroom, then got dressed and wrote her a note that I would see her later today, leaving it on the table. I left for the arena and had some breakfast while reading my textbook before heading to the training room to wait for Chris. He was not in so I slipped down to the floor and re-read my logic textbook to study for the test on Wednesday.

Chris showed up just after seven and said "Hey Mike, you must be pretty anxious to get those stitches out to show up this early!"

"I sure am Chris; I can't wait to finally get the use of this hand again!" I stated.

He laughed and told me to come in and we would have them out in no time. He quickly washed up and then with some scissors, snipped the stitches and pulled them out with some tweezers. They hurt coming out for a second but it was over quickly. He washed the cut and examined it closely.

"It looks pretty good Mike; take it easy for the rest of the week with that hand, protect it from hits and don't take any hard shots for a few days yet. We need to make sure it won't split open again. Mike, there's just one more thing, no more fighting ok?" Chris commanded.

"No problem Mike, I need to get back into the swing of things and just get back my wind and my timing this week. I'm hoping that my fighting is over around here," I assured him.

"Good to hear it. Now, let's put on a protective bandage and get you a bigger glove for practice this week," Chris said as he got out his bandages.

Chris got my hand bandaged up and I went to the locker room to get changed. Some of the guys said hi and said they were glad to see me back, which felt good to hear. I told them all it was good to be back and thanked them for their greetings.

I got onto the ice and did a longer than normal stretching regimen and warm up skate. When I joined the shooting warm-up, I started with some light wrist shots and checked the hand for any issues before proceeding to light slap shots. The hand seemed to be ok afterwards so things were looking up.

Frank came over and said "Hi Mike, glad to see you out here. How's the hand holding up so far?"

"Hi Frank, it's good to be back. The hand's holding up well so far after taking some light wrist shots and slap shots. Chris told me to keep them light for a few days to let it heal as much as possible before the weekend games," I replied.

"Good to hear it, we missed you last week," he said. "Put this shirt over top of your jersey so no one hits you, we don't need to damage it by a check in practice."

"No, we certainly don't," I agreed as I quickly donned the red mesh shirt.

Fred pulled the team together and started his speech by saying "I hope everyone had a relaxing day yesterday and got whatever was ailing this team Saturday night out of your system. I expect a better effort in practice than what I saw in that embarrassing third period. Those that don't can expect to be watching their replacements from the bleachers."

He looked at all of us for a minute and then continued "We have two games this week, our final two exhibition games of the season. These will show us what we have to work with and who we expect to start in the games that count. So you can assume that this week is the start of the season for all of you.

We have the under 18 National team coming in for a late Friday night game and the University of Waterloo in for a Saturday afternoon game. Both teams are better than the team that we just tied so unless you want two weeks of embarrassment I suggest you pick it up. Both teams are very fast and will try to skate around us. Frank, Sam and I think an aggressive neutral zone trap will slow them down as well as some judicious checking will wear them down. When we are in their zone, be prepared for a high pressure defensive scheme, that won't allow us much time with the puck before someone is on you.

Both teams will have seen the tape of our less than stellar game so let's surprise them with a more up tempo pace at the beginning. We might get a quick goal on them that way.

Before we start, I see Mr. Stewart is back on the ice wearing the red jersey. For those who don't know, that means that Mr. Stewart is not to be hit in practice while he's wearing that. I'm told his hand needs a few more days to heal so let's give him that time so he can participate in the games this weekend.

Ok, let's go back to the basics for today and practice the neutral zone trap."

We got into two teams and practiced both running the trap and going up against it. John and I stayed as partners and shot the shit while sitting on the bench. It felt good to be back with the team and on the ice, even though I was sucking wind after about 20 minutes.

Fred had us continue with the same teams for a scrimmage, making sure that we were practicing at an up tempo speed and that everyone was giving their best effort. I found it hard to defend when I couldn't hit the forward's or really battle hard on the boards. It forced me to skate more and try to use my stick more to poke check the puck away from them.

On offence I had to be more involved carrying the puck up the ice or accepting passes to beat the neutral zone trap. In the offensive zone, the other team pressured us quickly, forcing passes or quick shots or we ran the risk of getting the puck stripped and them having a breakaway on our net. As we all tired, it became easier to avoid the slower rush and get better shots off.

We had twenty minutes of special team play and then they let us go at nine. I quickly went in and got showered and rushed off to the math building for my logics class and made it with a few minutes to spare. Stephanie was there already so I sat beside her and said "Hi Steph."

"Hi yourself Mikey," she replied with a giggle.

"Mikey?" I inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Just getting you back for the Foster boyfriend thing last week," she said.

The professor came in, collected the assignments and did a quick review of what we could expect on the test on Wednesday. He then continued onward with new material and put the new assignment on the board before he left.

"Ok Mikey, we have to get together and study for this tonight and tomorrow night," she commanded.

"We'll talk it over with Vicky at lunch, I'll see you at the cafeteria at noon," I replied.

She smiled and sauntered off, turning around to catch me staring at her butt and grinning when she did. I smiled and walked off in the other direction. I handed in my poetry assignment as I walked into the classroom and found a seat. The prof informed us that our first major assignment was to write a full length poem and it was due in two weeks. After explaining what was required, she moved on to writing short stories, the second of the three major topics of the course. I found this more interesting and had some ideas for a good story already percolating in my mind.

I met Steph and Vicky in the cafeteria after grabbing some food. I sat across from Vicky, beside Steph and greeted them cheerfully "Hello ladies, how were your mornings?"

"Hello Mikey," said Vicky with a wicked grin as Steph giggled beside me.

"Hello darling," I replied as I tried to ignore them by taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Stephie dear has been filling me in on her new nickname for you, Sweetie," she commented.

I just arched an eyebrow at Steph who burst out laughing and then said then she finally stopped "She made me tell, honestly."

"Sure she did, it looks like she really worked you over there," I replied wryly.

"I have my ways to make her talk," Vicky said with an Eastern European accent.

I rolled my eyes and opened my logic textbook and continued studying the chapters.

"So Steph, it looks like our Mikey isn't talking to us. Whatever should we talk about instead?" asked Vicky.

"Hmmm, I don't know Vicky, maybe him perhaps. Did you two have a good weekend together without us girls around to cramp your style?" asked Steph.

"It was ok; we watched the hockey game on Saturday and spent Sunday together studying and stuff. Nothing earth shattering though. How was yours?"

"I went home and spent the weekend with the family," Steph replied. "Nothing special happened except I did meet this guy who seemed interested in me. He gave me his number to call him this week."

"So, is he a better looking hunk than Foster?"

"For sure, he's good looking and in pretty good shape too. He's not as tall as Mikey here but that might be a good thing. I get a sore neck looking up at Lurch here all the time"

"So, are you going to call him?" Vicky asked.

I listened closely, while trying not to show it, to what Steph would say.

"I'm thinking about it. There doesn't seem to be anyone here asking me out except Foster, and Mikey here chased him away. If you're not going to lend him out then I guess I need to see who else wants to go out with me. I really thought someone would have an interest around here, and I'm dying for something more than a simple date."

"Well maybe you should take him up on the offer. What do you think there Sweetie? How do you feel about Steph getting it on with another guy?"

I didn't like the idea at all as I had grown fond of Steph and didn't want another guy touching her, but I also knew I had no claim on her and Vicky could get real jealous.

I looked up and said in my most mature voice "The boy would have to come in and meet us before we could let you go out on a date with him. What do you know about the young man? What do his parents do? I think we might have to chaperone the young couple a few times before they can be left alone Mother."

They burst out laughing and Steph slugged my arm and said "You dolt, I need to know if you are going to be alright if I bring a guy around here?"

"Well as long as the guy treats you and the other ladies of our group with respect, I really don't have much of a say in the matter of who you bring around, do I? Now, if he doesn't treat you like the princess you are, then he will answer to me!" I said with a little growl.

The girls looked at each other and grinned.

"She's a Princess?" Vicky teased.

"Well if you and Becky are the Queen Sisters, Steph has to be a princess right?" I asked.

"I'm fine with Princess," Steph interjected.

"Wouldn't that make her our daughter then?" Vicky reasoned. "She should be one of our ladies in waiting, along with Jessica."

"No, really, I like princess quite nicely," Step insisted.

"So Princess, when are you going to bring around your royal consort to meet the family?" Vicky asked.

"I have to go out with him first, have a few dates, see if we're good together, get him alone to see how he performs, that sort of thing, before I can have you meet him. That should take a week or two max so after that we can double date or something," she said flippantly.

I kept reading, or trying to read while they chatted amongst themselves. Inside I was fuming as she talked about finding a guy so easily and quickly. I knew I had to let it go so I tried to tune them out and went over the page again. I got into the groove for a bit and got a couple of pages done until the girls nudged me.

"Time to go to class Mikey," said Steph.

"Is it already? Time flies when you're having fun I guess," I responded as I packed up.

"Ok, meet back here after class right?" asked Vicky.

"That sounds like a plan," responded Steph.

Yes Honey," I replied as I walked with her to the exit. I gave her a big hug and kiss and then said "See you two soon."

The girls walked away together giggling as I watched their cute butts in their tight jeans. They looked back to catch me staring and they both smiled and waved. I could watch them for hours if I had the time. I reluctantly turned and walked back the math building and got out my Algebra assignment as I sat down in the room. The prof collected them and then did a quick review of what was to be covered on the first test, also on Wednesday. He then went ahead with new stuff and gave us an assignment due Monday before letting us go.

I knew the following few days would be hectic as I also had a computer programming test on Thursday, the major poem to write, assignments and two games to play. It was time to get serious and get studying and working harder.

I found the girls with Jessica giggling about something as I walked up to them. They quieted down as they saw me approaching.

"Hello ladies, how is your afternoon so far?" I asked.

"Pretty good so far," Vicky said with a smile.

"Ok," responded Steph.

"Good," answered Jessica.

I looked to Steph and asked "You ready to hit the books hard? We have the logic test on Wednesday, a programming test on Thursday and I have an Algebra test on Wednesday too."

"Sorry girls, the slave master is getting his whip out already. From Princess to slave girl in less than two hours must be a new record," Steph said sadly.

"He's such a brute to you Steph, I don't know why you put up with him, especially since Vicky won't lend him out," said Jessica. "I've just had a nice hot guy ask me out for this weekend so I won't need Mike's services."

"Steph had one give her his number too," Vicky told her.

"That's great Steph, is he good looking?" Jessica asked.

"Yes he is, not like Mikey here, but cute and he seems like a nice guy too," she replied.

I moved over a seat and started to study while they chattered on about the guys and dates and other crap. I started redoing all of the questions in each chapter and assignment. The girls kept trying to drag me into their web of girly talk but I ignored them and kept working. I was half way through the chapters before I had to leave for afternoon practice. I told Vicky I would see her after practice and we could eat here and left as they kept yapping.

I really need to hang out with some guys sometimes I thought to myself. I was surprised they got anything done in terms of school work when they were together like that. I walked to the arena and found Wendy in the training room.

"Hey Wendy, how's it going?" I asked.

"Good Mike and you?" she replied.

"Pretty good, just need a quick look at my hand and a re-bandage if you have a minute?" I asked.

"Sure, just hop up there and I'll get some stuff ready," she replied.

I followed her instructions and sat on the table and helped out by un-wrapping the bandage that was on my hand already. She came over to look at the hand and then cleaned it before wrapping it back up for practice.

"Well, your hand looks like its healing fine," she informed him. "Just keep on the pad and the red shirt on the ice and you should be fine for the weekend."

"Great. Thanks for everything Wendy and I'll see you tomorrow ok?"

"Sounds good Mike, see you later," Wendy replied.

I walked down to the locker room, got changed and was out on the ice early to stretch and have a longer warm-up skate before the rest of the team joined me. Practice followed the same script but in reverse of this morning's practice with Special teams, scrimmage and then further practice on the neutral zone trap. Everybody seemed more intense this afternoon and I had to avoid a couple of hits, even though I had the red jersey on.

I looked up to find the girls sitting together gabbing as usual, with Amanda and Susan, joining Vicky, Jessica and Steph.

I went in to shower and change, then John, Mark and I joined the girls in the cafeteria for supper. We all went through the line and the guys each paid for two of the girls' food with our cards. We had a nice meal with pleasant conversation and then Jessica and Steph hopped into our car and rode back to our apartments.

"Now you two kids get some studying done and we'll do the same over here," instructed Vicky.

"Yes Ma'am," we replied.

We went in and got down to studying for the logic test immediately. I walked her through what I had done and then left her to it while I continued where I had left off. She asked for help a few times and I walked her through it, sometimes having to get up and look over her shoulder to see what she was doing.

I finished up studying for the logic test for the night and took a quick break, grabbing us some drinks and snacks. We chatted for a bit and then got right back into it, with Steph continuing with logic while I started on Algebra. We continued for a couple more hours until she finished logic and I had a good handle on most of the Algebra. We packed up and went over to Vicky's apartment to find them watching TV.

"Humph, you two aren't even studying!" said Steph.

"Well, if you're good, you don't have too study much," said Jessica with a smirk.

"And how did your studying go children?" asked Vicky.

"Fine, we both got through logic and I got through Algebra too," I responded. "We're beat now so I'm going to drive Steph back if you want a ride Jessica."

"Sure, just let me pack up my stuff," she said as she got off the bed.

We helped her out and then they said goodbye to Vicky before getting into the car. I drove them to Jessica's dorm, making sure she got into the building safely before heading out to Steph's.

Steph gave me a hug after I put the car in park and said "Thanks for helping me so much with this stuff Michael, I really, really appreciate it. I would be lost without you in this class for sure."

"That's what friends are for Steph. I'll be here whenever you need help," I replied.

"I know you will and Vicky is so great for letting me spend so much time with you. I wish I could repay both of you back for everything," she said wistfully.

"Hey you pay us back just by being you. We both enjoy your company; I get a study buddy and peace of mind to know you're around Vicky when I can't be. Vicky gets a girl friend to hang out with and she knows she can trust you alone with me," I retorted.

"Well that all well and good but that's just being a friend. I'll have to think of something good if you get me through this test with a good mark," she answered.

"You don't have to do that. We want you to get good grades so you stick around," I replied.

"We'll see about that later. Ok, you have a good night with Vicky, Mikey," she said and opened the door.

"Good night Stephie," I replied with a grin.

She laughed and closed the door and walked with an extra wiggle in her step as I watched her butt. She looked back and grinned before opening the door and entering her building. I watched until she entered the elevator then drove home. I entered my apartment and found Vicky in my bed covered up with the sheet.

"Hi Sweetie, did you get the girls home safely without being attacked?" she asked with a grin.

"Yep, no attacks and the girls are safely in their buildings," I replied with a grin back at her.

"Good, I really like both of those girls but Jessica would jump your bones in a heartbeat but then move on, while Steph is getting a crush on you I think," she said.

"Well, they were both the model of decency and behaved themselves. I think they like you way too much to try anything with me and I wouldn't stand for it anyway," I responded.

"I know Sweetie. So go get cleaned up and come to bed now that all of our visitors are gone," she commanded.

"Yes Ma'am," I replied and quickly went in to brush my teeth and get ready for bed.

When I came out she had lowered the sheet and was showing off her nude body. I stood there and stared at my gorgeous lover for a minute and then just said "Wow, you are absolutely smoking hot, darling!"

"Why thank you Sweetie, now get those clothes off and get in here and keep me hot," she commanded.

Who was I to argue I thought and quickly got undressed and slid in beside her as she wrapped her arms around me and covered us with the sheet. We made love gently before falling asleep with Vicky lying spooned in front of me.

Tuesday went by so quickly, with practices and studying and the programming class was mostly a review for the test on Thursday. Steph was with us most of the day as we went over both logic and programming, getting ready for the tests. I drove her home again and then studied some more Algebra before slipping into bed with Vicky, too tired to do any more than cuddle as it was almost one am.

Wednesday morning came too quickly for me as the alarm wouldn't shut off for me. I groaned and staggered off to the shower, still in a fog. When I finally woke up enough to realize it was the day of two of my tests, I got my butt in gear and got ready to go. I left Vicky a note and rushed off to practice.

I was pretty early so I got changed and then studied my logic notes until most of the team was ready. I felt pretty comfortable when I shut the book but decided to see if I could leave a bit early from practice to get to class on time.

Practice was particularly brutal as Fred, Frank and Sam pushed everyone hard to be up tempo to match the speed of the under 18 and the U of Waterloo teams on the weekend. I did get permission to leave a few minutes early so, after a quick shower, I made my way quickly to the main campus and met Stephanie in the room.

"Mike, I'm going to fail this," she moaned, looking panicked as she tried to cram in a last minute review of a formula.

"Stephanie, relax," I told her as I put my hand over hers. "You know this stuff cold; just fold up your book and take a deep breath."

"That's easy for you to say, Mr. Genius Hockey stud," she retorted, trying to move her hands.

"Princess, you need to calm down or you will do badly," I replied with a smile. "You've done every question at least twice, by yourself. You just have to apply the same rules to a new question. I'm sure there will be one or two from the assignments or from class that will be identical, just do those first to get your confidence."

Steph closed her eyes for a few seconds and took a deep breath.

"You had better be right Mister or I'll sic Vicky on you later," she threatened, as she opened her eyes.

"Oh, like that's a bad thing," I replied with a grin. "So pack up your notes and tell me about your younger siblings."

She followed my advice and packed up her stuff and then told me some funny stories about her brothers and sisters. She was much calmer when the professor came in and immediately passed out the exam booklets. He gave us some instructions and then told us to start. I looked over the questions and then started tackling the ones I knew how to do easily first.

An hour and a half later we were told to stop writing and hand in our tests. I had been done for the last ten minutes but was reviewing to see if I had made any mistakes. Steph was still working as the professor came around to collect our exams.

"Miss, it's time," he said, not unkindly.

She sighed and closed the booklet before handing it over; saying "Almost got the last one finished."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you get credit for your work," he said with a smile.

We grabbed our stuff and left the classroom.

"So, how do you think you did?" I asked.

"Actually, not too bad I think," she answered. "About three quarters of it was like our assignments and his examples, the last three or four questions I really had to think hard to figure out how to solve them. I think I got at least two of them right but we'll have to see. How did you do?"

"I think I did ok; the last one was pretty tough but the rest I think I did right," I replied. "I got to go to creative writing; I'll see you in an hour ok?"

"Sure, I got to go too," she said, before she got up on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss. "Thanks Mikey for all of your help and for calming me done. I owe you big time!"

"You're welcome Stephie," I replied with a grin. "Just don't let Vicky see you do that!"

Steph giggled before turning to walk to her next class. Of course she caught me looking at her when she turned around. She grinned and gave her cute butt an extra wiggle before continuing on. I chuckled and went to writing class, just getting in before the professor shut the door. I sat through the lecture, barely paying attention as I worried about the Algebra test after lunch.

I was already through the line and sitting at a table when the girls showed up. I had my Algebra notes open while eating a sandwich when Vicky sat down beside me and gave me a kiss.

"Hi there My Genius Hockey Stud," she breathed sexily into my ear, while Jessica and Stephanie giggled.

"Hi there yourself, my brilliant, beautiful biologist to be," I managed to stutter out, as the blood rushed from my big head south to my little one. "I see our little princess has been sharing."

"Yes she has Michael," Vicky acknowledged. "She has been singing your praises for the last five minutes."

"Well that's nice, but I'm afraid I have to review my Algebra for my next test in less than an hour, so you two will have to stop her up somehow," I replied with a grin.

"Ok, we'll leave you alone for now," she said, as she moved her body back to a normal sitting position.

I smiled at them and then went back to studying. The hour flew by and before I knew it Vicky was nudging me in the side.

"Sweetie, you better get going to class. Good luck on your test," she said with a smile.

"Thanks darling, I'll see you ladies in about an hour and a half, right back here ok?" I asked.

They all agreed and wished me luck. I quickly packed up and gave Vicky a quick kiss before heading out to the math building. I felt pretty confident that I knew the material but you never could tell what tricks they would put on the test to see how well you really understood the material. I walked into the classroom and found a seat and relaxed for a bit until the professor and his teaching assistant came in. They handed out the tests and after some quick comments let us get at it.

An hour and a half later I walked back into the cafeteria and grabbed a snack before joining the girls.

"So, how did it go Michael?" Vicky asked.

"We're definitely not in high school anymore Toto," I said with a frown. "I thought I knew that stuff cold but man that was tough. I only feel comfortable with about half my answers."

"Yep, here they expect you to know all the stuff they show you and what you had to do in your assignments, so you only see enough of that stuff to barely pass. The rest of the questions are to see if you understand it and can apply it to new situations," Jessica said seriously. "When you study for test for the harder courses, you have to find other sources for potential questions to make sure you can apply the knowledge. It helps to get previous years' tests to get a feel for some of the possible questions."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you did better than you think," Vicky said, trying to reassure me.

"I hope so, I need to keep up a high grade point average to keep my scholarship," I mused.

"Don't worry too much about one test Mike; the hockey team will get you tutors to help you out if need be," Amanda said with a smile. "They will have all the old tests and work with you to solve the issue. They can't have their star defenceman failing can they?"

"Well I had hoped to be able to do it on my own," I replied, a little bitterly.

"Mike, you are putting in thirty to fifty hours a week for hockey, the least they can do is help if you need it," Amanda told him. "If you didn't play hockey you would have all sorts of extra time to devote to your studies. They make very good money off of sports here so they owe it to you to provide help, especially since you didn't even come here on a hockey scholarship!"

"I see your point. I'll keep it in mind if I didn't do well. Thanks Amanda," I responded, feeling a bit better.

"You're welcome Mike. If you have any problems with anything while you're here, just ask John or me, we will make sure you are taken care of," she said with a smile.

"Ok, let's get busy studying programming Mikey," Steph said in a no nonsense tone. "We've got another big test tomorrow."

"Yes Princess," I replied with a sigh.

The girls all giggled as we moved over a couple chairs and got busy reviewing from the beginning. I spent the next hour walking her through the first couple of chapters and assignments.

"I have to go Steph. I'll see you at our place after practice," I stated.

"OK Mikey, thanks again for all of your help," she responded with a smile.

"No problem Princess," I said with a grin as I turned to Vicky. "I'll see you at the apartment darling."

I gave her a kiss and headed out after saying goodbye to Amanda and Jessica. It was a quick walk to the arena and I was quickly out on the ice warming up. I put some extra power into my shots and my right hand seemed to stand up well. I was starting to get my wind back as well.

Practice itself was one of our better ones. Everyone was back from injury and both the forward lines and defensive pairings seemed to gel. Even Fred was impressed at the end of practice. I got showered then dressed and drove home feeling tired physically, but pleased with my on ice performance.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.