The Defenceman
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I woke up Monday morning to the alarm ringing and my hand throbbing. Vicky was sleeping beside me but wasn't draped over me like usual. I must have been really zonked out not to hear her come in. I got up and downed a couple of extra strength Tylenol pills and had a shower. After leaving her a note, I grabbed my books and headed to the arena, thinking I could get in some skating and some weight training if nothing else. I went in right away and went to find Chris, even though it was only about seven.

He wasn't in the training room, the weight room or the locker room so I just waited outside in the hallway for Chris or the coaches to come by. Frank finally showed up after several of the players had walked by with greetings.

"Hey Mike, how's the hand?" asked Frank.

"Still throbbing and sore Frank, but I'll survive" I replied. "So, should I do some skating out on the ice or just do some cardio and any weight training I can do in the weight room?"

"We should wait for Chris but I would at least listen in on what Fred has to say on the ice every practice before you go off to exercise" he replied. "You probably shouldn't bother even putting on skates for a few days. Our game this weekend is here, against a team from an Ontario University, so other than practice, it has no real value. We probably won't dress you and let a couple rookies get some ice time instead, so your hand can heal properly" Frank responded.

"That sounds about what I was going to suggest" piped up Chris as he walked up to us. "Listen in on Fred's comments and then we'll set you up with some cardio that doesn't need your hands to do."

"Sounds like a plan to me" I agreed.

I left them to do what they had to do and sat on our bench by the ice as the guys came out and did their warm-ups. I moved out onto the ice to hear what Fred had to say.

Fred began with saying "Ok men, we had a long trip on the weekend and a hard fought game. We have some people hurt, again on D, so we're going to keep our defensive game plan intact as we try and patchwork some people into some spots. Albert is back with us but Mike will be out for this week. We don't know about Ian and Steve yet so we'll move up a couple of rookies to help out. The team we play is the University of Guelph from Ontario and it is just an exhibition game for both of us. They will be playing hard to show us up if they can so I don't want you to take it lightly or we'll get embarrassed on home ice. On the other hand, we will be putting in a few extra rookies and giving a few people some rest this week. So, Frank and Sam will integrate the rookies into our lines and D pairings this morning and we will practice with the new lines the rest of this week."

Frank and Sam took over and I walked back to the bench and left to find Chris. We hooked up in the training room and he looked over the hand. It seemed to be healing ok so he wrapped it up and told me to ride a bike or jog on the treadmill for an hour and if my hand started to hurt, I was to stop immediately.

I got changed and rode a bike for awhile, bored but at least keeping in shape. I finished up and showered, got dressed and headed to the cafeteria for a quick snack to eat on the way to the other campus and then left the arena. I walked to the logic's classroom on the central campus and grabbed a seat in the classroom, opening the textbook to read. Other students trickled in for the next fifteen minutes until professor came in. I looked around for Steph but she wasn't there yet.

We handed in the assignments when the Prof asked for them and then he started the lecture. I saw Stephanie slip in late and sit in the first available seat, probably so she wouldn't disturb the class. There was a guy in the next seat who sat up straighter and started to talk to her while the lecture went on. The professor went through the two new chapters fast, and started the third before giving us the assignment due next Monday. I was watching Steph and the guy beside her and while Steph seemed to be ok with the lecture, the guy looked lost. She wasn't talking to the guy much but he didn't get the hint. I let them walk out first and the guy was doing his best to get her number. She looked around for me and looked at me pleadingly. I cocked up an eyebrow and she motioned me over.

"Hey Steph, I didn't see you come in" I said walking up to her.

"Michael, there you are, I was late and had to pick the first seat I could find so I wouldn't disturb the class" she replied as she gave me a hug and a kiss in front of the poor guy. "Oh, where are my manners, this is um, Foster was it?"

"Hi Foster, I'm Mike, it's nice to meet you. Sorry I can't shake your hand, I got injured in the game yesterday and got a few stitches" I said.

"Hi Mike, sorry for sitting beside your girl. I didn't know you two were an item. I'll see you two next class, I've got to go" he replied as he practically ran off.

"Thanks Michael for saving me from that guy. He wouldn't stop trying to pick me up" she said with a smile.

"Anytime, you know that. You should have just come over and sat with me anyway. The prof said to use the back door if you're late" I told her.

"Believe me, I will from now on. Ok, we both have to go to class, so I'll see you at the cafeteria after next class" she said as she walked away.

"Ok Steph I'll see you there" I replied as I stared at her shapely butt.

I made it to my next class just as the prof started by asking for assignments so I gave her mine and found a seat. She went on about poetry some more but I only half listened until she gave out the next assignment also due next Monday.

I walked back and grabbed some food at the cafeteria and found Steph, Jessica and Vicky already eating lunch at a table.

I sat down and said hi to everyone and then waited until Steph had just taken a drink before I said "Well, I think Steph has a new beau!"

She spat out her drink laughing as the other two started asking questions.

"Yep, imagine my surprise when I look up to see Steph sitting with this guy this morning in logic class. She even stuck the knife in deeper by introducing me to him after class. Foster is her new romantic interest girls" I said with a straight face.

"Oh, I like that name" said Vicky. "Is he a hunk from Australia like Hugh or Mel?"

"Well that was quick. You said you were single on Saturday night Steph, when did you pick him up?" asked Jessica.

"Ok, stop it, all of you. I was late and had to take the first open seat. That cretin was in the seat beside it and thought I sat there because I wanted him or something. He wouldn't stop trying to get my name and number all class. I finally had to signal Michael over to get him to leave me alone. He couldn't get away fast enough when Mike walked up and I gave him a hug and kiss" she grinned.

"Our knight in shining armour has come to save the damsel in distress again" said Vicky. "He has chased the evil suitor away and saved our fair maiden from a life of cruelty and despair."

Stephanie couldn't help but join in when we all burst out in laughter.

"Hey, who gave you permission to kiss Mike" exclaimed Vicky looking at Steph.

"Sorry Vicky, I had to use your boyfriend to chase him off" Steph explained.

Humph, just don't let it happen again, either one of you" she commanded.

"Yes Ma'am" we both said in unison.

We ate our lunches and then agreed to meet to study back in the cafeteria after our next class. I gave Vicky a kiss and we walked to our separate classes.

Nothing exciting happened in Algebra, as we handed in our assignments and got a new one at the end.

I went back to meet the girls and found them all looking at the current copy of the Michigan Daily, the student paper.

"Hi girls, what are you reading so intensely?" I asked.

"Just some article about someone we know" said Steph.

"Oh, Foster's in there is he? I didn't know you were dating a celebrity Steph." I said with a straight face.

"Oh you, you big Meany Michael, quit teasing about that guy!" she said with a frown on her face.

Vicky piped up "Yes, leave poor Steph alone, she's reading a story about you, goof."

"I haven't even gotten my assignments back yet, how do they know I'm doing so well in school already?" I asked.

"You really need to give up the lame attempts at humour Michael, you're embarrassing yourself" suggested Vicky as the girls nodded.

"So, what is it, an injury report or did someone squeal about the fight? I asked with a frown, thinking it could be bad if it was that.

"No, you feeble minded boy" exclaimed Jessica. "It's the report on Saturday's game in New Hampshire."

"How do they know I'm feeble minded?" I asked.

"They don't know that yet, but I'm sure it will leak out soon enough" giggled Vicky.

"Well fine, this feeble minded guy needs to get studying so I'm going over here to get started" I said in a wounded tone.

"Wait, don't you want to read what they had to say about you?" asked Steph.

"I was there remember, I don't need to read their account of the game" I said exasperated.

"They said some nice things about you, Sweetie" Vicky informed me.

"Must have been a slow news day Honey" I told her and opened my logic textbook and got started on the next assignment.

Steph eventually joined me and we got the next assignment done before I had to go to the afternoon practice. I told them I would see them later.

"Mike, you can't practice with that hand" Vicky stated.

"I have to listen to what the coaches are talking about and get in some aerobic training. I should be done by five so why don't I meet you at home and we can cook something together?"

"Ok, I'll see you at home" she agreed as she gave me a hug and kiss goodbye.

I walked to the arena and changed into my workout clothes and again listened to Fred and the coaches start of practice speech. There wasn't really anything new or exciting so I got off the ice and on a bike in the weight room quickly. I rode it for an hour and then had a shower before getting changed. When I got home, I dropped off my books and made a quick call to the accountant up north while turning on my laptop. He walked me through the tax laws for inheriting in Ontario as well as the various options to minimize the total tax payment for all of the money I would either inherit or get paid as part of the suit against the mill.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.