Nissians - Cover

Nissians

Copyright© 2009 by David Caspian

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brought to a strange new reality, the humans trapped there must now face a strange new race.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   FemaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Violence   Transformation   Military  

The inhabitants of the town were spread out across a strange countryside. Most were safe in the east while others like Tara were not so lucky. Thunderous storm clouds covered the sky, and the ground shook with earthquakes. Travel from where she ended up at heading to the south was near impossible as the earth itself seemed determined to suck her up when she tried to brave the flat barren terrain. Forced to seek shelter as rain soaked her to the bones, she retreated to a cave where she fell asleep. When she awoke mud still caked her tennis shoes as she ventured out into the freezing cold. Hugging her coat to her Tara shivered in the morning air. Her breaths came out in pain filled gasps as all warmth seemed to be leaving her in a matter of seconds. Strangely the cave had seemed ideally warm compared to being out in the open.

Without a seconds hesitation she quickly returned to it, and gave a sigh of relief as the cold drifted away. The cave itself seemed warmer now, though she could detect no sign of where the heat was coming from. The walls and floor of the cave seemed normal enough. It could easily been mistaken from one of those near her hometown by just its appearance. Only the cozy warmth inside marked it as anything different.

'What is this place?' She thought as she took a seat against the far wall. Her stomach rumbled as her eyes became accustomed to the darkness.

'I'm so hungry, but I dare not venture outside again. I could easily freeze to death.' Tara thought. Suddenly a flat rock appeared, glowing with a strange golden inner light, and on top of its flat top was a plate of biscuits and gravy: her favorite. At first Tara could only stare in wonder at this strange marvel.

'It must be a trick, but I saw no one enter the cave. Do I dare eat it?" Tara asked herself. A small breeze blew the smell of delicious sausage flavored gravy to her, and she took a big whiff. Her mouth watering she didn't care what was in it. All she could think about was her hunger and how good the meal would taste. Beside the plate were a fork and a knife, which she used to cut and eat as fast as she could. Never before had she tasted anything so good and she quickly devoured the plate. A glass of cold milk appeared next to it and she drank it with little hesitation.

Satisfied and warm Tara decided to take a nap and when she turned around to find a place to sleep she found yet another surprise: a two blankets and a pillow laid out for her on the ground where she had sat only moments before. As she moved away, the light in the rock began to dim as if it had served its purpose and was no longer needed. As she made her bed Tara felt both comfortable and safe in the strange cave and though part of her wanted to explore when the weather got better, another part of her wanted to stay.

'As far as survival goes perhaps I can find everything I need here. I suppose I could explore, and use this place as a shelter or home to come back to when things get tough out there, but for now I feel tired and need to sleep.' Tara admitted before settling into bed and closing her eyes. Pleasant and vivid dreams flowed into her mind, like glass being filled by a great pitcher. With the flow she perceived all that this new world held as some unseen force imparted the knowledge to her. What seemed like hours to her were in fact days, followed by months. Within the walls she was safe and cared for. Of all the humans trapped in the western lands, Tara was the luckiest.

Sasha and others were not so lucky. Walking underneath a thick canopy of treetops Sasha traveled with fifteen other women, all adults and all of them were trying to find there way toward the distant east and its sunnier lands. Thankfully it was not freezing cold where she was, instead it was quite muggy. Sweat poured off their bodies, soaking their clothing and causing it to cling. The humidity weighed down on them until even a half a mile felt like four. When the weather seemed to change with the coming of a new day as they neared the edge of the forest, relief turned to panic. What they saw at the woods edge was not a clear path to the east, but a standing army armored warriors dressed in chain and leather armor. Almost in unison most of the male warriors and a few of their female ones turned to eye the human women who had just burst from inside the woods. When a group charged towards them Sasha gave a shriek of fright and turned and ran with the other women.

Already tired and nearly totally blind by their own sweat stinging their eyes, none of the fleeing women could make good progress, and a look over Sasha' right shoulder showed that the pursuing males did not share in this disadvantage. Sasha could only watch in terror as continued to run, glancing back when she could and saw the women being brought down by the shear numbers of males surrounding them and tackling them. Three males to each human were not good odds to say the least; not that one of them couldn't easily have been enough. The trouble was Sasha was so worried about what lay behind her, that she didn't see three more males coming at her from the front, and by the time she turned around they were practically upon her. One managed to tackle her and bring her to the ground, the other two pinned her arms.

Sasha tried to kick and bite but the response she got quickly cowed her: One of the males seemed quite infuriated as her teeth sank into the side of his left hand and he bit her back, the difference was he had fangs. Screaming in pain, Sasha involuntarily released her hold on his hand before the effects of the bite hit her with the force of a powerful sedative that seemed to stop and just relaxing her. All resistance melted away as she experienced a feeling of euphoria as they stripped her naked. It wasn't until two separate cock heads pressed two barely divided holes that she came down enough to realizing what was happening. Before she could say or do anything, two very large male organs buried themselves deeply inside of her. At first there was a small degree of discomfort, which was a lot less than she had expected, given the suddenness of the two powerful males thrusting into her.

Any chance of bracing herself had quickly come and gone as they began fucking her in almost a perfect rhythm. Trapped between their two heavy bodies Sasha was both helpless, and incredibly turned on. Neither male was being particularly vicious in his thrusts. In fact as she decided the best action was to just accept that she couldn't do anything, they actually were making her feel quite good. Laying on her back she could feel them moving inside her ass and pussy figured it wouldn't hurt to get some satisfaction out of their efforts. Leaning back to provide the male in her pussy with better access she actually tried to kiss him as he changed his position, as if sensing her intention and wanting to accommodate. While she had been worried moving would be pushing her luck, it was the kiss that stopped things abruptly.

Noticing the male on top of her jerk his head back as her lips met his, Sasha didn't understand what she had done wrong and asked, "What is it?"

Eyeing her curiously the once startled male leaned downward and gently kissed her back, mimicking her earlier kiss, as a light peck. She felt the other male crane his head to see what was going on, and Sasha laughed as she noticed the look of pure wonder in all three males' eyes. In that one brief moment she figured it out.

"You've never kissed a woman before have you?" She said looking at each of them. While none of them spoke, it was clear what happened next. The still clothed male and the naked one on his knees both moved in to kiss her, and noticed the other one trying to do the same. In the blink of the eye they went from a cooperative group to individuals, and all wanted a piece of her. While the two other males attacked each other by punching and biting, the one still inside her ass took the opportunity to have her all to himself and began fucking her again with abandon. At first Sasha tried to get away, as this time the sensation, while good proved far too much for her body to handle. Two arms wrapped around her ample breasts and flat stomach before pinning her to him before she could get away. Safe in the knowledge that the golden haired female was his for the taking, the male began to groan in enjoyment while Sasha was fucked into three powerful orgasms. By the time he came Sasha was glad, because it gave her sore ass a break.

After he pulled out Sasha noticed that the throbbing pain in her backside disappeared in seconds. Before she could take a lot of time to enjoy it, the other two males, after discovering the futility of fighting another creature who could heal any cut or scratch easily, seemed to form a truce. Now it was the third male's turn to make his move. Coming at her from the side her crawled and kissed her like the other had and sighed in enjoyment as Sasha responded with a deeper kiss. The second male now jealous started to move in before stopping near her legs. Sniffing the air, he followed a powerful scent that drew him to her woman hood. Sasha giggled as his nose tickled her down there, and the male kissing her growled in annoyance that she had broken the kiss. Taking a few breaths to quickly get some air into her lungs in her lungs, Sasha began kissing him again and it seemed to settle him down. The second male now finding the pleasant delight that he had managed to sniff out, started licking her pussy lips and tasting very sweet juices. Sasha moaned again as she tried to keep kissing, but as the first male moved in to join the other two, he started licking and sucking her breast experimentally. How they had figured this all out, Sasha didn't know, but she wasn't about to complain, given their fine handiwork.

While Sasha managed to notice the other males sharing the rest of the human women, her three seemed to be showing a very independent streak thanks to her. When one strange male move tentatively towards her, the other three all locked their eyes on him and began snarling and biting at air. He seemed to get the message that she was off limits as did the rest of them. When it came time to leave and gather up their prisoners the three used her clothes to bind her hands and feet. Immobilized she was lifted onto the shoulder of the second male who shared a strong resemblance in the face as the other two.

'My mother always said: be careful what you wish for. I always dreamed of being with a bunch of guys, but I never pictured this. Oh well, I guess it could be worse.' Sasha said to herself.

Many humans both male and female suffered similar fates to Sasha; who were trying to escape the western lands. All but Tara were caught as the Nissian patrols found them. The farthest some got was within a day's ride of the border before the Nissians found a way to cut them off. The human's pursuers had found a rare prize in these new arrivals. Where they came from none of them knew, but was clear was that none of them had any fangs, and their strange tongues and clothing showed them not to be of this world. Guided by instinct, the patrols headed deeper into their territory towards home and away from their rivals the Nom.

Women and children were loaded onto metal carts with cages on them and were separated from each other, while the men were lashed together and forced to march with the rest of the army. The Nissians had no cavalry from what Sasha noticed, joined up to form one standing army that stretch as far as the eye could see.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.