I Want to Be in Love
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - After being stranded in a snowbound airport, Kevin and Melanie head back to their separate lives. But neither can stop thinking about the other. This is the second part of a series that begins with "Some Things Are Meant to Be".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   White Male   Oriental Female  

We settled into what passed for a routine. I was still having to travel much more than I would have liked. The money was good, but it was wearing me down. Kevin and I saw as much of each other as we could. I was torn trying to find enough time to spend with my kids, my parents and my boyfriend.

One night, I was laying in bed by myself in a hotel in Tokyo when the light came on for me. The previous day had been very long with a marathon negotiating session, followed by a corporate cocktail hour, dinner and then a social event. My feet and back were killing me.

As I lay there, I realised that I had fallen into the same trap that I had in my marriage. I was spending so much time trying to get ahead, I was missing out on the things that were truly important. My kids had spent the second half of the school year being raised by my parents. I blew into town on a Friday afternoon or night and then left before they got up on Monday morning. What kind of mother was I being?

And how was I treating my boyfriend? We spent a lot of time together when we could, but he was clearly back-burnered to my job. And for what? A few bucks? My pride?

For the first time in my life, I gave up on my plan.

I had been impulsive before, but never like this. I guess it's one of my character flaws, but I was never unprepared. Spontaneity was for little things, like where to go for dinner. Even with all the curveballs life had thrown at me over the last year, I simply revised my 5 year plan and my 10 year plan. I had never completely thrown them out.

Until that night I spent feeling alone. Crying until my eyes were bloodshot and I couldn't breathe. Curled up in a ball, wishing I had my arms wrapped around my children and feeling Kevin's hands gently running through my hair.

The next day, I got on the plane for the long flight home. From Tokyo, I flew to Honolulu then Chicago then took a detour to Richmond.

Kevin answered the door, his eyes wide.

"Mel! What are you doing here? Come in, you're getting soaked," he reached for me.

I didn't step into his house. The cab was waiting on me and I couldn't be long.

"No, Kevin," I said, my voice trembling.

"What's wrong, Melanie?" he looked worried.

"I can't do this anymore," I told him.

"Can't do what?"

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath. Even under the awning at his front door, the rain felt cleansing to me. "I can't fly all over the world and leave everyone who is important to me behind. It's not fair to them and it's not fair to me."

"What are you talking about, Mel?"

"I quit my job yesterday," I said. "I'm going home. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I'll figure something out."

"Where does that leave us?" he asked quietly. There was a tremor of worry in his voice.

"I don't know," I said, wiping the tears and the rain from my eyes. "Look, Kevin, I can't stay long ... I've got to get back to the airport to catch my flight ... but I wanted to tell you this, and it wouldn't be right to do it on the phone..."

"Are you breaking up with me?" there was panic in his eyes.

"No, Kevin," I managed a feeble smile. "No, nothing like that ... I just need you to know this..."

I took his hands in mine. He looked into my eyes, fear and trepidation on his face.

"I love you, Kevin," I said softly. Taking a deep breath, I felt as if those simple words had lifted the weight of the world from my shoulders. So I said them again. "I love you."

He stepped out into the rain and took me in his arms. Our bodies melted together.

I couldn't see him through the tears. All I felt was his comforting embrace. It warded the chill away. It made me forget that we were standing outside and that I had to be back at the airport in less than an hour to catch a flight.

For that one brief moment, all that mattered was that Kevin was holding me close.

Finally, I pulled away. "I'm sorry, Kev ... I have to go ... My plane leaves—"

"No ... no ... no," he stammered. "You can't do this to me, Mel ... No, no, nonononono!"

I headed back towards the waiting cab, but he grasped my hand and wouldn't let go.

"You can't just show up on my doorstep, drop this on me and then leave!" I couldn't tell if he was angry or desperate. Probably both.

"Kev, I—"

Without another word, he took my hand and went out to the cab. He paid the driver and unloaded my things.

"I've got to—" I tried to protest, but he wouldn't hear it.

He led me into his house, then threw his arms around me. Our bodies pressed together. My clothes were soaked and cold, but I couldn't feel it. His hand grasped at my jacket and my blouse.

I tugged at his shirt and fumbled with his belt.

Soon enough we were both naked. I didn't let up until he was inside me. My back was against his front door, my legs lifted off the ground.

Kevin thrust desperately into me. It was all I could do to wrap my arms around him and hang on.

Every time he bottomed out, I cried out with joy. His teeth bit into the soft underside of my jaw. My fingernails dug into his back.

This time he wasn't slow or gentle. And I didn't care. Both of us were overcome with passion. With desire.

With love.

"I ... love ... you!" I grunted between strokes.

His only reply was a feral growl. Followed by a relentless pounding of his hips against mine.

It was glorious. My body absorbed every blow.

If it hadn't been raining outside, I'm sure I would have roused the neighbours with my screams.

My pussy felt as if it was on fire and the only thing that could put it out was Kevin's potent cum.

"Oh, Kevin!" I sobbed as the first cum hit me. My insides flooded with warmth. His cock continued to piston in and out of me. He was a machine. A goddam fucking machine.

And he was mine.

Just as I was his.

I collapsed against the door, my body limp. Still Kevin never let up. When my teeth dug into the side of his neck, he withdrew from me. We both let out a disappointed sigh.

He scooped me up into his arms and carried me to his bedroom. Then he lay me down in the middle of his bed. I spread my legs in anticipation.

His cock was still rock hard and coated in my juices.

Reaching out, I guided him to me. I was slick and he filled me up easily.

Our earlier lust sated, we settled into a slower rhythm. My hands cupped his cute little butt as I pulled him into me with each thrust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.