I Want to Be in Love - Cover

I Want to Be in Love

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After being stranded in a snowbound airport, Kevin and Melanie head back to their separate lives. But neither can stop thinking about the other. This is the second part of a series that begins with "Some Things Are Meant to Be".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   White Male   Oriental Female  

The next morning, I once again woke up in Kevin's arms. He was spooned up behind me. One arm was draped around me, holding me tight.

I could feel his warm breath against the back of my neck. For a long time, I listened to his rhythmic inhaling and exhaling. His arms felt so strong around me.

What are you waiting for, Melanie? I thought. It would be so easy for fall for him.

After a little while, I felt him stirring. I looked over at the clock. It was a little before 7:00. Rolling over, I rested my head on his shoulder.

Things had sure changed since high school. Eighteen years ago, I never would have dreamt that one day I would miss waking up in Kevin Westcott's arms. Or wish that I would have the courage to return his calls.

"Good morning," he said softly.

"Yes, it is," I replied with a kiss.

The two of us lay there for a long time. Not speaking. Just content to hold one another. We made love one more time before he took me to the airport and put me on a plane home.

There were tears in his eyes as we kissed right before I took my things to the security checkpoint.

"I'll call you," I promised. And this time I meant it.

I think.

"Listen, Mel," Kevin said. "I'm going to be in town next week. Maybe we could, um ... get together for dinner or something."

"I'd like that," I whispered. "I'll let you know what my work schedule is going to be."

With that, I turned and headed for the TSA screeners. I walked quickly and deliberately. I didn't want Kevin to see me shaking.

After I had cleared the metal detectors, I turned and looked back. Kevin hadn't moved. He meekly returned my wave, then I gathered my things and headed for the loading gates.

The trip home was miserable for me. My stomach churned. Oh, how I wanted to run back down the concourse and in to Kevin's arms!

I didn't, though. When I got home, Emily was still at school. Toby was at daycare for the afternoon. I shared the good news about my job with my mother. Both she and Father had arranged their class and office hours schedules so one of them would always be around to watch the kids if I needed them.

"You went to visit your friend again." It wasn't a question.

"Yes, I did, Mother," my heart started to pound at my admission. Why are you embarrassed? It's not like you have anything to hide!

"It looks like you two had a good time," she said. "He must be very good in bed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.