I Want to Be in Love - Cover

I Want to Be in Love

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After being stranded in a snowbound airport, Kevin and Melanie head back to their separate lives. But neither can stop thinking about the other. This is the second part of a series that begins with "Some Things Are Meant to Be".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   White Male   Oriental Female  

"Can I show you something?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied.

Ever so slowly, I lowered my body on to Kevin. His cock stuck straight up in the air. My labia spread as he entered me.

I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. After several months of abstinence, having a real live cock inside me felt heavenly. That it was attached to someone who was ready to fall in love with me only made it that much better.

My pussy was slick from Kevin's considerable oral talents. If they were still awake, I'm sure his neighbours heard me praying because I called out God's name a lot. Or at least praising Kevin's technique.

When I had taken about three quarters of his length, I stopped. His eyes fluttered open. His hands went to my hips, as if to pull me all the way down on him.

"No," I said as he started to thrust his hips up. I gave his cock a good squeeze with my vaginal muscles. He smiled wickedly. "Can you feel that, Kevin? Can you feel how deep you are inside me? That's as far as Kenzo could go. He wasn't as long or as thick as you are."

Just as a man can never tell a woman how beautiful she is, a woman can never tell a man that his dick is too big. Or that any of her other lovers were smaller than him. Yeah, sometimes it may be a lie, but it still feels good to hear the words, doesn't it?

We both gasped as I lowered myself all the way down. I began to grind my hips against him.

"And that means you are in virgin territory now, Kev," I brushed the hair out of my face and smiled. "No one has ever been as deep inside me as you are right now."

"Tell me that no one else ever will," he whispered.

"Kevin, I can't—"

"Mel, you don't have to mean it," a pained look flashed across his eyes. "Just tell me."

I leaned over and kissed him. After listening to his friend play at the coffee house, we returned to his place. I was leaving in the morning. Tonight would be our last night together. For how long, neither of us knew.

He carried me to his bedroom then undressed me slowly. We took turns going down on each other before I rolled him on to his back and mounted him.

"What was that last song your friends played?" I asked. He looked confused. Kevin's friends were very talented. They played a good mix of acoustic music, from original tunes to popular songs. After the show, he introduced me. There were a few raised eyebrows, but everyone was nice and they didn't give him too much of a hard time for bringing a date. "Was it one of theirs or a cover?"

"It was a Melissa Etheridge song," he said quietly.

"You know the words." It wasn't really a question. "Sing it for me."

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me," Kevin's voice is one of his hidden talents. He was never in the school chorus, but he really can carry a tune. "Flowers for no reason but you miss me. Oh-oh-oh—"

"I want to be in love," my voice joined in with his in an awkward harmony.

Kevin's eyes got wide. My lips went to his and I gave him as passionate a kiss as I could muster. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me close.

Finally, I pulled back, letting him see me naked and exposed for him.

His eyes predictably locked on to my chest, but his gaze managed to work its way up until we were looking into each others's eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.