I Want to Be in Love - Cover

I Want to Be in Love

Copyright© 2009 by HLD

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After being stranded in a snowbound airport, Kevin and Melanie head back to their separate lives. But neither can stop thinking about the other. This is the second part of a series that begins with "Some Things Are Meant to Be".

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   White Male   Oriental Female  

When I woke up the next morning, both of us were still fully clothed. Soft light shone through the curtains. I lay curled up with my arms wrapped around a pillow.

I blinked the sleep away and saw Kevin laying next to me. He was facing me, his eyes open. There was a longing in his gaze.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he said softly. I returned his dreamy smile.

He reached out and caressed my cheek. As his hand ran over my skin with a delicate, feather-light touch, I turned and drew his index finger into my mouth. I smiled to myself as I saw Kevin close his eyes and bite his lip to keep from crying out.

Leaving a trail of soft kisses along his hand, I pulled him closer to me, until our lips were bare inches apart.

"I missed waking up with you," I whispered. That much was true. I've always been a snuggler. I love the feeling of another person's warm body against me. In college, the best was my gay boyfriend who used to call me a "heat-seeking missile" because I almost always ended up on top of him in the middle of the night. My ex-husband wasn't much for tenderness, but my kids love to cuddle just like me.

"And I missed falling asleep with you," he said evenly.

I missed making love with you, I thought, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

As we lay there, I wondered how long he had been watching me sleep. His blue eyes were hypnotic. I could have very easily lost myself in them.

Finally, I turned and looked over at the clock. It was after ten. I never sleep in that late!

"What time do you have to go?" he asked softly. I could hear the dread in his voice.

"Not until tomorrow," I turned back and saw him at a loss for words. "I told my parents they wanted me to come back for a second interview today."

"So they don't know?"

"Nope," I snickered. "Today will be just you and me ... Unless you already have plans."

"I, um, nothing that I can't get out of," he stammered.

"Well, I can think of one thing you can get in to," I purred seductively.

"And what would that be?"

"Me."

With that, I pulled him to me. Whatever else he had to say was pushed to the back of his mind. I rolled over on my back and he rolled with me.

The hunger was back in his touch. My hands tugged at his clothes until his t-shirt and boxer shorts were thrown across the room. Similarly, my nightshirt and panties disappeared.

"No, Kevin," I whimpered as he went to kiss his way down my body. "I want you inside me."

I spread my legs as my old high school friend entered me slowly. I closed my eyes and moaned. My pussy was already slick with anticipation.

He bottomed out and leaned in to kiss me. Only then did I look him in the eyes.

"I've missed this," I said softly. "Make love to me, Kevin."

Our lips met again and he slowly began to pump his cock in and out of my pussy.

We made love long and slow that morning. His hands roamed over my body. Squeezing my breasts. Caressing my ass. Pinching my nipples.

But the best part was when he cupped my face and kissed me. He didn't force his tongue down my throat or knock his teeth against mine.

His lips were so soft and warm. He gave me a series of soft pecks, followed by a deep, juicy, soul-cleansing kiss that made my spine tingle.

All the while, his cock worked against the nub of my clit.

My hands went to his ass and pulled him as deep inside me as he would go. I could feel his balls pressing against me.

When we could take it no more, we both came. I could feel his warmth filling my womb. His eyes fluttered and he collapsed on top of me, even as the room started to spin.

With every ounce of my being, I tried to hold on to that feeling. You know the one: There's one person in the world you want with you all the time. All you feel is bliss. Life can't get any better. And you're as close to that special someone as you can possibly be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.