Doreen's Story - Cover

Doreen's Story

Copyright© 2009 by baddaddy1us

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doreen and daughters are raped and gangbanged by a group of black men

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy   Size  

Doreen's Story:

Part 2

Hi. My name is Tony and this is the second part of a previous story about my wife, Doreen and our three daughters who all experienced a major interracial rape and gang-bang, and the results of that encounter.

My wife, Doreen, is an extremely attractive 47-year-old woman. She weighs only about 147lbs, has light brown hair, dark brown eyes, stands 5'8" tall and sports huge 46DD boobs, and a super hot 29-inch waist and 39 inch hips, as well as a perfectly shaved, bald, tight, hot pussy.

Our oldest daughter is, Jan, who is 24, stands 5'9" tall, weighs in at a meager 145 lbs, and has a killer 44DDD- 27-38 body, dark brown hair and eyes, and a shaved bald pussy as well. She is married to Jim and they have no children.

The other two daughters are identical twins. Jill and Jennifer. Both are 22 years old, have killer 44DD-27-37 bodies, and weigh a slim and tight 137 lbs each, both shave their pussys bald, and have dark brown hair and light brown eyes.

It has now been about a month and a half since the "incident" in Detroit and things have been extremely hectic around the house. None of the women seem the same after the "incident", and in talking with my son-in-law, Jim, I have found out that everything is in turmoil at his house too.

Neither of us have been able to satisfy our wives. Now I can understand why I can't because I have a very tiny 4 ¾ inch cock and the ones that my beautiful wife was recently raped by were huge. But Jim is another matter, since he sports a rather huge 12-inch cock, which is pretty big for a white guy. In any case, he has been unable to satisfy Jan.

To make matters worse, Jan and the twins, Jill and Jennifer, have all moved back into the house with Doreen and I. They are constantly talking to each other in very low, subdued tones and will completely stop talking when Jim or I enter the room for any reason.

On this particular afternoon, I came home and heard a lot of commotion out in the kitchen and when I entered, I noticed that all four of the women were in tears, Of course, when I asked what had happened, I was met with silence.

Since it was late, I needed to take a leak and entered the bathroom and was surprised to see four EPT tests in the waste can. I was quite curious, so I removed each of them and saw that each one had hown "positive" for pregnancy. Yet, when I asked about the findings, none of the women would respond other than crying.

Finally, each one of them admits that they are pregnant and firmly believe that the pregnancies all were a result of the rape and gangbang that recently occurred on the trip to Detroit. They also admit that after much consideration, they have all decided to keep the babies, no matter what anyone thinks.

A huge fight erupts between Doreen and I with a lot of hollering and finally, at one point, Doreen says to me, "WELL YOU TINY, PENCIL DICKED MOTHERFUCKER, IF YOU COULD EVEN COME CLOSE TO FILLING ME UP, MAYBE I WOULDN'T FEEL THIS WAY." "YOU AND YOUR TINY DICK AIN'T GONNA BE GETTING NO MORE PUSSY FROM ME, YOU CUCKOLD SON-OF-A-BITCH.", and with that she heads out the front door, all three girls in tow.

They are all gone for about an hour and then come home and go into their rooms without a word to me. I end up sleeping on the couch.

About a week later, I came home from work and found that Doreen and all three of our daughters were gone. Figuring that they were out shopping, I allowed about 5 hours, and then I called Jim to see if they were there. Jim stated that he thought that they were all still over here and that he hadn't seen them since he returned home from work earlier either.

Another week passes and none of the women have returned. Jim and I have posted a missing persons report for our wives and I also have one posted for Doreen and my two twin daughters. I arrive home from work and find a small package in the mailbox and upon opening it, find an unmarked DVD inside. There is no note or any other explanation that accompanies this DVD, so I stick it into the DVD player and start to watch.

Doreen, Jan, Jill and Jennifer have all returned to Detroit, and have managed to find Uncle Buck and his friends. Only this time, it is quite apparent that the women who are being used in this film are not being raped, but having consensual sex.

I see Doreen there with Uncle Buck and listen to the film as it runs. Uncle Buck, who is obviously the father of Doreen's yet unborn child, is introducing her and the girls to his sons. What none of us knew at the time, was that all of the black men that had been involved in the gangbang were Uncle Bucks sons,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.