Anonymous Revenge - Cover

Anonymous Revenge

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Know

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Writer's fantasy about revenge on an abusive reader.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Violence  

Smirking heard Randall Malloy climbing nosily up the stairs. It was about two in the morning, so good old Randall must have gone out for some drinks after he was fired.

Smirking thought with some glee, good old Mr. Anonymous probably wanted to drown his sorrows after his firing He'd really be pissed to know that I spent a couple of hours in his apartment sharing some wine with his wife and fucking her...

Smirking had been sitting on the steps of the apartment building when Susan arrived with her bag of groceries. She was several hours late and certainly looked like she had been to a bachelor party. She looked like she WAS the bachelor party.

Smirking stood up and said, "Hi good looking. Let me take those bags for you." He grabbed the groceries and walked with her to her apartment. As they walked he said, "Maybe you can introduce me to your husband."

Susan looked at him and smiled, "Not tonight Big Tipper. He's at work already. Maybe this weekend ... okay?"

"Sure."

She opened the apartment door and step to the side to let Smirking move through with the bags. Smirking brushed her tits with his arm as he went by. He made it seem to be a complete innocent accident and just kept walking to her kitchen.

"I'll put those groceries away later." She said as she opened the kitchen cabinet under the counter and removed an open bottle of wine about a quarter full. "Damn, this is all I've got! I should have stopped by the liquor store but I was really tired from work and my bachelor party gig."

"No problem, I've got gallons of wine." Smirking remarked. "What's your pleasure?"

"Merlot?" she asked.

"Sure. Be right back." Smirking walked back to his apartment and retrieved two bottles of merlot. He had purchased two bottles of about every type of wine so he could ensure he had one she would like.

He returned to Susan's apartment with the bottles and as he walked in, Susan was on her cell phone. He heard her side of the conversation. Apparently her son was spending the evening with a girlfriend and would be home after midnight.

This is better than I thought, Smirking thought. The first night in the building and I have her all to myself.

She hung up and smiled at him. "Well, Big Spender, it's just you and me tonight. My son just called and will not be back for a couple of hours. And my husband works until almost daylight."

She took the wine bottles and opened the first. "Go sit on the couch, I'll be right in with a glass for you."

Smirking did as he was told. He looked up as Susan walked in from the kitchen still wearing her short shorts and bra work clothes.

She gave him his glass and went across the room and fell into the lazy boy recliner directly across from Smirking. She sipped her wine and stared across the room at him.

Smirking asked, "Hey good looking, how did your after hours gig go?"

Susan sighed and replied, "Those college guys are all octopuses. I had hands all over me. It actually was very hot! It's nice to know someone finds me appealing and sexy. My husband sure doesn't."

Smirking set his wine glass down and said, "I can't believe he doesn't. You're extremely sexy."

She stared at him for a minute and then got up and walked into the kitchen. She retuned with a jar and walked over to stand right in front of Smirking. She handed him the jar and waited.

He glanced at the jar's label and smiled. Honey Mustard salad dressing.

He stood up and took her hand and together walked her to her bedroom. Over the next two hours, they made good use of the contents of the jar as she slid her lips up and down his shaft covered in the stuff. He swirled a finger full from the jar and lathed it into her cunt and then ate her out bringing her to orgasm several times.

He took her in all three orifices and finally spent his last load in her willing, open, and waiting mouth.

She was sound to sleep when he quietly moved back to his apartment. Of course, she looked like she had been fucked by the entire 101st airborne. There was cum everywhere and the bedroom reeked of sex.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.