Anonymous Revenge
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Know

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Writer's fantasy about revenge on an abusive reader.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Violence  

Smirking began the wheels turning on his revenge the next day. He began by having lunch at Shooters. He made sure he got a table handled by Susan Malloy. It was noontime and the place was filled with men getting lunch and ogling the waitresses. Many of the men were local businessmen and construction workers.

Smirking was eyeing the menu when Susan approached the table smiling. "Hi! Welcome the Shooters! I'm Susan and I'll be taking care of you."

"Well, hi yourself, Susan." Smirking smiled at her. "What's good?"

"About everything. But I like the Chicken Caesar salad the best." Susan pointed to his menu to the $8.95 salad.

"Okay, I'll take that and a Heinekens." Smirking smiled and replied.

"Fine ... and thank you!" Susan turned and walked toward the point of sale station to enter his order. Smirking watched her walk away and thought gleefully. What a great ass on little Susan. I'm going to like this part of the plan!

She brought his beer and smiled, "Here you go. Enjoy."

Smirking smiled back, "I plan to. Susan, what are the happenings around here after work? Anything in the way of fun to do around here after 6 P.M.? I've just transferred here and don't have any friends yet. I thought someone as attractive as you must go out at night."

Susan stopped and her face turned to a sad smile, "I really don't know. I go home at night and never leave the house except to shop for groceries."

"Sounds like you're in a married rut." Smirking posed to her.

"Yes, I am married and I guess I am in a rut." She replied frowning slightly.

"I'm sorry if I upset you. I only asked because I thought a beautiful woman like you must have a ton of dates! But now I know you're married. Where's your wedding band?" Smirking asked as he pointed to her naked left hand.

"I don't wear it here at work. It interferes with getting good tips! If the customers think I'm single, they tend to tip more."

"Oh, I see. Well, it's kind of stupid for a man to base his tips on the marital status of the waitress, don't you think? I know I tip pretty good all of the time." Smirking suggested.

Susan grinned, "Absolutely! Married or single, the tip should be the same."

She had to run to deal with another of her tables. The next time she came back she brought Smirking's lunch. "Here ya go, big spender. Remember that big tip!"

Smirking ate his salad slowly and watched his prey going about her job. She brought plates of food to a table near by with four businessmen seated there. As she placed the food on the table, one by one the men reached up and stroked her nylon-covered legs.

One was so bold as to run his hand right into her crotch. Susan never flinched but just smiled at the men. Later, she brought a round of beers to the same table and went through the same roaming hands. Except for the bravest guy, who ran his hand back to her crotch and started to knead her covered twat. She slowly reached down, and grabbing his hand, moved it to his own lap. She did drag her hand across his crotch as she let go of his hand. She was looking at him right in the eye as she winked and walked away.

Smirking mumbled to him self, "Good, she is a real slut. This'll be easy."

Smirking got her attention and asked for his bill. She brought it several minutes later and bent down so her lips were at his ear. "Remember that big tip, sweetie."

Smirking paid his bill and left a 50% tip. He was walking toward the door when she ran up to him. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her face. She planted a very large, wet kiss on his lips. "Thanks for the big tip, darling. Come back any time!"

Smirking smiled at her and remarked, "Pretty Susan, I'll be back tomorrow ... with my big tip."

This same dance was done over the next five days. Each day, the conversation got a little more personal and the tips got a little larger.

On day three, Smirking had read about a burglary at the warehouse were Mr. Anonymous was employed as night watchman. This had given him an idea that would take a few days to put together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.