The Destroyers, Book 3:  Civil War - Cover

The Destroyers, Book 3: Civil War

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 27: The interfaces and a babe

Sol System

USS Washington

Ken stood there looking at the young woman who bowed her head to him. Walking towards her, his mind raced with what she had done to Amy and the other interfaces. But, after reading their mandate that was initiated when they were created, he now knew more of what she was talking about. Once they became an interface they were under the jurisdiction of the Interface council. Sandy, being the oldest, became the highest judge of the council. Stopping in front of the woman, he reached up with his left hand and pushed her chin up until she was looking at him.

Confusion raced through Sandi's mind as she looked at the President. All he did, was to look at her, until finally he spoke.

"Sandi, now that I know more about your mandate, I commute your sentence. I find you did nothing wrong, as per your charter. I clear you of all crimes. However, I'll be submitting a new mandate that will include two non-interface personal. These people will have no family members as an interface. If one is later chosen, or a family member is chosen as in interface, then that person shall be removed from the council. These candidates will sit on your council and act as the representatives of the people, so that nothing like before happens again. Ok?"

"As you command, Mister President, so shall it be," Sandi replied as her eyes darted to her left.

Ken watched the girl's eyes and looked to her left and saw a bearded man standing there. Turning he said, "Doctor Wild I presume?"

Marcus nodded his head as he stepped over to his love. Placing his arm over her shoulder, he replied, "Yes, I'm Doctor Wild, but please, call me Marcus."

"As you wish, Marcus, and call me Ken," he said as he offered his hand.

"I cannot do that Mister President at this time, I hope you understand," Marcus said.

"I wish you would, but I understand," Ken said with a smile as they shock hands.

"Thank you, now what are you going to do with my wife?" Marcus asked.

"Nothing, I pardoned her of all her crimes. I hope she will stay and become the new interface for the USS Alaska when we build her..."

"No! She won't be going back in! She's done enough for the Federation. I will not allow it. Besides the AI computer is now linked with my computer," Marcus said as he interrupted him.

"I understand completely, then how about this. Sandi takes over as interface for SPD1 and 2 and I place them under her command?" Ken asked.

Marcus looked over at Sandi, and saw her nod her head at him. He nodded his head in return.

He looked at Ken and replied, "Deal, and thank you."

"Nothing to thank me for. Personally, I would like to take Amy and Jessica out of harm's way too, but they command my flagship and I need them. Now what about my sister? Can she be removed from the capsule permanently?"

"I just don't know. I need to study her situation some more, and delve into the programming. I'm thinking I may be able to remove her from the interface, permanently, because she doesn't have the nanoids in her body," Marcus started muttering.

"Nanoids? What are those?" Ken asked.

"The nanoids are what link the human body to the AI computer. They are implanted just under the skin of her face and the cerebral cortex. This allows the computer to directly interface with the human host. Once they, the human and the AI are connected, it's permanent. I had a patient who was connected and the computer didn't survive, they had to euthanize him because he went insane. It was the only humane thing we could have done. That's why the interfaces had thirty inches of plas-steel armor around their chambers. Plus each room has redundant shield generators in the room to help protect them," Marcus said.

He watched Sandi and another woman walking towards them. Before he could say anything, Sandi stepped up to them and started talking to President Thompson.

Sandi led Admiral Thompson across the floor to their husbands, she wanted to introduce her to her husband, since her sister was one of the interfaces of the fleet.

Coming to a stop, she said, "Marcus, I want to introduce you to Admiral Tammy Thompson, one of President Thompson's wives."

"Hello, Doctor Marcus, it's a pleasure to meet you ... finally," Tammy said as she offered her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine, Madam Admiral," Marcus said.

Ken turned back to his the group and said, "Tammy, it's time. We have to get to medical."

"Time?" Tammy asked. Then her eyes went wide, as she blurted out the name, "Alisha!"

Ken nodded and walked towards the door. Flanking him were his wives, as the door opened.


Molly stood to the side holding her mother's hand while Doctor Gretchen worked on the artificial womb. Doing a final check, she saw everything was ready. Looking at the nurse she nodded her head as she picked up the scalpel and said, "Are we ready?"

"No, Ken and his wives are not here yet," Molly said as the door opened and the requested people walked in.

"Thanks you for all coming," Molly said.

"We said we would be here and we are," Ken said as he walked over and hugged Molly and her mom. Turning he looked at Hillary and nodded his head, as he ordered, "Go ahead Doctor. Do your magic."

Hillary turned back to the womb, did a quick readout on the baby and then activated the sterilization field. Sliding her hand through the field she made a circular cut that opened the top of the womb. Setting the knife aside she looked at her assistant and nodded her head. Reaching down into the liquid she grasped the baby and lifted her out of the womb. The nurse moved quickly and had the suction ready. Cleaning the baby's nose and mouth, they quickly dried it of the liquids from the container and cut the cord. Hillary pulled back her hand and spanked her bottom making her start crying.

Turning to Molly, Hillary said, "Doctor, may I present you with your daughter. Alisha Tammy Jennifer Amy Jessica O'Neil."

"Thank you," Molly said as she took the baby in her arms and opened her shirt. The baby latched on to her breast and started suckling the milk she had started producing with the help of her nanobots.

Tammy started giggling at the name and blurted out, "I'm surprised you didn't get Ted or Ken in there."

"I tried, but I just couldn't figure out how," Molly said as she kissed her daughters forehead just below her red hair.

Jimmy stood in the doorway, summoned by Jessica. With a smile she watched the happiness on Molly's face. The single red rose clutched in his left hand and the teddy bear in his left were forgotten as he watched her. As he stood there, he felt pressure on his back and he looked over his shoulder at Jessica.

"Go on!" Jessica said as she used the force field to nudge him again.

With a sigh, he crossed his fingers and walked over. Clearing his throat, he said, "Molly, I wanted to congratulate you on the birth of your daughter. She's just as beautiful as her mother."

Molly looked up at Jimmy and smiled, "Thank you, she is."

Jimmy held up the rose, and the bear and asked, "Molly will you have dinner with me? The rose is for you, and the bear is for your daughter."

"Umm, I don't..."

"Yes she will, pick her up at eight tonight," Katherine said as she looked at her granddaughter.

"Mother!" Molly wined as she looked at her mom.

"Don't mother me. It's been eight months since you were raped by that bastard. You need to get a life and get beyond it," seeing the look on her daughters face she continued, "Trust me. I know what I am talking about. You cannot write off all men just because one was. Jimmy has given you lots of time and space to heal. Now you need to grow up. Give me my granddaughter and you two go talk. Salaneo's is still open on SPD1 so go have dinner there."

Taking the newborn, she pushed her daughter towards the young man as she patted the baby's back. A few seconds later, a loud burp was heard.

Jimmy handed the rose to Molly and she looked at it and smiled. "Thank you," she said as she looked up at him.


Amy sat in her chamber, the palette clutched in her left hand as her right mixed the paints with a palette knife. Setting the knife down, she picked up the brush and started painting the scene before her on the monitor she had captured. The image of Molly started taking shape as she held her newborn daughter. With precession strokes, she painted her friend on the canvas. An hour later, she laid the brushes and palette down on the table and walked over to the replicator and ordered a cup of cocoa. Sitting in her chair, she placed her hand on her belly and murmured her love to her baby. With her feet up, and her chair back she watched the scroll of reports on a secondary screen come in. With a glance over at her daughter sleeping on the couch she took a sip of her drink and drifted off.


Ashley Granger Thompson lay on the couch sleeping as her new mother painted. She clutched the bear in her arms and started whimpering in her sleep as she dreamed of the nightmare.

The man looked down on her as she lay on the bed, her body damp from the bath she had just had. 'Daddy's little girl. You feel better now after a bath don't you?'

'Yes, Daddy, ' Ashley replied.

'Now we are going to play a game, it's called horsey, but first you have to get the horse inside, ' he said as he grinned evilly at the little girl. Taking the gel that he had specially made for the occasion he rubbed it in her immature vagina. The chemical inside the jell numbed her and helped relax her lower body.

'What is this daddy?' Ashley asked.

'It's something to help put the horsey in, ' he replied as he removed his clothes and then covered his hard cock with some more of the liquid. He climbed between her spread legs and placed one over each hip.

Looking down on her, he said, 'Now the fun starts, ' as he pushed inside.

Ashley sat up on the couch screaming, tears running down her face. "STOP! IT HURTS!" she screamed out as she woke up.

Amy flew out of her chair, and across the room. She scooped up Ashley as she screamed and cried out in her arms. "What's wrong baby. Momma's here," she said as she rocked her daughter

Ashley wrapped her arms tightly around her new mother and whimpered as she cried.

"I got you baby, I promise it will never happen again to you," Amy said as she gently rocked her.

"Daddy James, he hurt me," Ashley cried out in pain and started shuddering from the tears.

"No he won't hurt you ever again," Amy said as she cooed to her.

"I know momma, but what of other kids, what of Megan. Is he doing what he did to me to her momma?" Ashley said.

"Who is Megan?" Amy asked with fear in her heart.

"Sister Megan, or that's what I was told to call her. She's daddy James daughter," Ashley whimpered.

"Oh my God," Amy said and rocked Ashley while she was thinking on what to do.

Amy sat there and rocked her daughter until she drifted off to sleep. Laying her back down on the couch, she tucked the bear in and covered her with a blanket. Getting up she walked over to the replicator and said, "One injector with a mild sleeping drug for a child of forty pounds."

The replicator came on and an injector appeared.

Amy picked up the injector and walked over to Ashley. Leaning down, she injected the drug into her daughter putting her into a deeper sleep. Walking back to the pad she dropped it and said, "Commando suit, one needler, holographic emitter, personal shield generator, med kit."

The replicator came on and Amy stripped as Jessica appeared.

"What's going on?" Jess asked.

"Jess, I have a mission. Can you get me a shuttle, a combat crew?" Amy said as she pulled the suit up her body and sealed it.

"Sure," Jessica said and down in the landing bay another image of herself was ordering up the shuttle and a crew.


"Sergeant Holloway, I need an assault shuttle with a full combat crew in ten minutes. Mission will be explained in-flight by the commander. Can do?" Jessica said to the raven-haired woman.

Vickie looked up from her pad and nodded her head, "Can do, Ma'am," she replied. Reaching over to the intercom she said, "This is Holloway, I need a Scorpion shuttle on the main pad with a crew for a mission. Mission briefing will be delivered onboard."

Closing the connection she said to Jessica, "There you go, Ma'am."

"Thanks, Vickie," Jessica replied as she vanished,


"Amy, there is a Scorpion shuttle waiting for you in landing bay Delta for you," Jessica said as she watched her sister wife getting dressed.

"Thanks sis," Amy said as she slipped her feet into the knee high combat boots she always wore.

Walking over to a panel in her wall Amy pressed it in one spot and a three-foot square section slid up. Looking at the array of knives she picked up two twelve-inch blades and slid them into her boot sheaths. Taking a third knife, she slipped it down her back and felt the sheath mold to her spine. The remaining two knives she put in the sleeves of her arms. The arm blades were only five inches long but were razor sharp. The sheaves of these knives molded to her forearms as well. Pulling the fletchen rifle off the wall mount she checked the clip and saw it was full. Standing the weapon up, she grabbed the web belt and wrapped it around her slim waist and fastened the pistol to it.

Amy picked up the rifle and turned to Jessica who was standing there watching her, and said, "Jess, keep an eye on Ashley for me. I gave her a trank, which should keep her out for a few hours. Tell Ken where I went once we get into the Earths atmosphere. I know I should tell him now, but this is something I have to deal with."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.