I Remember Bethany
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by The Piano Man

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of an unintentional interracial affair between a young engaged Denver schoolteacher/waitress and an older married Sergeant/piano player during the Vietnam War.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   Historical   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Uncle   Nephew   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Slow   Transformation   Military  

(In which Beth strips in public and finds that she enjoys exhibitionism)

Beth tried to back off from the relationship because of my coming departure and she succeeded in keeping it on a platonic level after our Christmas idyll. I respected her feelings and didn't do anything to reignite our affair. Adele in her way helped by insisting that I come home right after work and taking the Mercedes because she said that she and the girls needed the transportation while I was left with the MG and there was no way I or anybody else but a contortionist could fuck in a MG.

We tried to be just friends but it was hard on both of us, I often found myself staring at her and I occasionally caught her staring at me with longing. Sometimes the pangs of desire were almost unbearable. I tried to council her to seek out somebody new but she said that she didn't want to start up with anybody at school because of gossip and she didn't want to start picking guys up in bars especially at the Goldrush. I think we both meant to keep it on a platonic level but sometimes events have a way of conspiring against even the best of intentions.

The period after New Years is always a dead time in any bar so Jimmy had come up with the idea of a wet t-shirt contest a few years back and it had grown into a local institution. As a part of the competition, he told all the waitresses that if they wanted to work that night they had to compete in the contest. Beth at first hesitated but because of financial desperation and the lure of large tips plus my encouragement caused her to sign up for that Saturday night. I told her how beautiful and sexy she was and that she should show off her newfound persona.

Saturday night came and Jimmy had all the girls exchange their white blouses for French cut white t-shirts that stated "I got soaked at the Goldrush" across the midriff. The place was packed in anticipation of the contest and the liquor was flowing freely. The first part of the contest was for the female customers and jimmy had hired a couple of ringers from the topless clubs downtown. Jimmy handed out free t-shirts to the contestants. Several guys had brought in their girlfriends and a few sorority sisters got in on a dare and were egging each other into upping the ante.

I remember that I was playing a lot of songs by an acquaintance of mine from New Orleans named Henry Byrd (Professor Longhair) mostly stuff like 'Big Chief' and Tippitina' when the female customers started to get drenched in warm water and dance in completion on our makeshift stage. Jimmy had designed the contest in successive single elimination steps so that the girl with the least applause had to quit before the next round. They also had to down a drink between each round. The first girl up was a ringer and sill had a bikini top under her shirt and undid the strings and pulled off the bikini from under the shirt to wild applause. The rest of the contestants got the point and their was a short delay while the girls removed their bras from under their shirts. After that they danced across the stage with their breasts on display under wet fabric.

For the second round the contestants were lightly sprayed with ice water to make their nipples stand up. By the third round, the girls were much less inhibited with some bending forward to display their freely swinging tities. At the end of that round the second ringer pulled off her pants to dance in her bikini bottom and t-shirt. The couple of contestants who refused to follow suit were quickly eliminated and soon all the women were dancing in cotton briefs or opaque pantyhose. At the end of that round the second ringer pulled up her shirt to give the crowd a flash of her naked tits. At the start of the next round, the first ringer just pulled off her shirt and threw it out into the crowd. After that each female was greeted with stamping feet and cries of "take it off- take it off!" They all complied and one by one they all pulled off their shirts to wild applause. The contest was won by an initially shy sorority sister who ended up shaking her large, well shaped breasts over the cheering crowd.

During her break, Beth and I shared a joint and she confessed to being very nervous but I reassured her that she was very beautiful and that she had my vote.

"And now what you've all been waiting for — the Goldrush Girls." Jimmy announced. "This part of the contest will only have one round." Obviously Jimmy did not want to have his wait staff not serving drinks for an extended time. "Each girl will have one and only one chance to win your vote and you vote by putting your dollars in this." And he held up a plastic bucket which he place in front of the stage.

The first woman up was a veteran waitress and she set the pace with a slow bump and grind routine in which she stroked her breasts and played with her nipples before unzipping her skirt and dancing around in her wet t-shirt and pantyhose before pulling off her shirt and swinging it around her head to toss it into the cheering crowd. Several of her regulars rushed forward to leave large tips in the bucket. Jimmy counted the money and put the total next to her name on the chalkboard near the darts board. Each waitress followed suit in a similar manner to play to her regulars and tantalize the others while stripping down to her pantyhose and pumps. Only one was different, ending up in a tiny opaque bikini bottom to great applause.

Beth was last and when Jimmy poured water on her it was clear that still wearing a bra. A few disappointed jeers died out when they could see that it was a demi-cup push up that left her small but perfect breasts high and her hard dark ½ inch nipples prominently displayed. I started playing Edith Piaf's 'Non, je ne regrette rien' and she smiled and started a slow sensuous dance that was distinguished by her total self-adsorption as she stroked her arms and chest before working down to linger at her waist before slowly unzipping her skirt to step out of it and reveal her black silk stockings and garter belt. Her underwear was a bikini cut French silk trimmed in lace and I am sure it was opaque when dry but wet it was completely transparent. Her beautiful black bush was clearly visible as was the crack between her cheeks. The crowd gasped but Beth seemed oblivious as she turned her back on the bar and slowly pulled the t-shirt over her head while staring at me as I played. The crowd started to whistle and stomp at the sight of her nearly nude backside until she spun around with her hands over her head and her legs spread in triumphant display, her pubic hair and coral lips visible to everyone. Beth beamed in her glory to the howls of the crowd before glancing down to notice to her horror that she was practically naked in front of a large crowd of men. She turned scarlet and dropped her hands to cover her privates before rushing off the stage. The crowd loved it and cheered and clapped before rushing forward to fill the bucket with money. Beth paused to whisper "Thank you George." Before she ducked onto the restroom to redress.

She easily won the contest and half the total tip money and the crowd continued to give her large tips just for the pleasure of seeing the tops of her breasts as she bent forward to serve them. I noticed that she accommodated this by leaving one more button undone than usual.

When she brought me my drink she whispered "Is there any way that we could get together tonight?"

I replied that my wife suspected that this was more than a casual fling and she was waiting up for me and the MG or even Beth's Mustang were no place for a quickie.

"But I'm so hot for you right now, all of this has made me extremely horny." She complained.

A thought occurred to me and I said "Prove it to me, give me your panties and I'll see what I can do." She didn't even hesitate but instead ducked behind the piano to quickly peel them off. When she stuffed the tiny wad in my hand they were still damp I lifted them to my nose and inhaled deeply. Beth smiled but blushed furiously as I got up to talk to Jimmy.

A short while later I approached to give her the key to the storeroom downstairs. "But Jimmy never gives this out. He guards his liquor like a hawk." She exclaimed.

"Well I asked him for a favor. Meet me down there when we close. We don't have much time because I have to give the key back to him before he closes up." I warned her.

After the last customer as Jimmy was locking up and doing the books, I stole down to the storeroom to find Beth standing under the single bulb with her blouse open and her skirt pulled up to display the naked glory of her silk framed pussy. "You see I'm ready for you, are you ready for me?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.