I Love My Girlfriend's Daughter's Panties

by White Panties

Copyright© 2009 by White Panties

Erotica Sex Story: I'd not only been looking up the dresses of my girlfriend's 16 year old daughter, I got into her underwear draw to play with her panties whenever I could. What I didn't know is they both knew it. There were other things I didn't know about them but I would learn one afternoon after school how kinky a mother and her daughter can be. (This story has some basis in fact.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

My name is David. My girlfriend Julie and I shared fantasies and role played but I was afraid to tell her about my thing for teenage girls because she had a 16-year old daughter and I didn't want her to think I was a pervert or a danger to her daughter. But I'd been fantasizing about young girls for years and her daughter Rena was at the top of the list. When I was at their house, I got crazed every time she was around. She had a plain but not unattractive face, was tall and slim, with beautiful long brown hair and, I guessed, 34- B or C breasts that stood straight out; just the way I liked them. She was an athletic looking but mostly bookish nerd, which her glasses only accentuated.

A couple of times, when I was there and both of them were out, I went through Rena's underwear drawer and played with her bras and panties ... especially her panties. I spread a few pair out on her bed and jerked off into a tissue while I put my face in them or fondled my balls with them. But I was careful not to cum in them.

I loved looking at her, especially when I was able to catch glimpses of her underwear. If she were wearing one of her white school blouses, sometimes she would have a button or two open, so I was able to see inside and get a peek at one of her white bras and maybe even the curve of her breast inside the bra. If she were wearing her low cut jeans, I could see the back of her panties anytime she bent forward because she didn't wear thongs. And if she were wearing her school skirt, sometimes I got a look at her panties from underneath if she bent way forward, like if she were foraging in the refrigerator. I actually caught the back of the reinforced crotch a couple of times and nearly dropped my coffee mug.

But the best was when she was wearing one of her short skirts and I caught a glimpse of her walking up the stairs to her bedroom and I could see underneath. I could see her thighs all the way up to her panties. Rena preferred white but I occasionally saw pink or blue and I never saw her wearing a thong. Her's were young girl panties. Anytime I got a good look, her mother got well fucked because I was so turned on.

Julie's bedroom was only about 10' from Rena's and since Julie and I were pretty verbal and loud when we were having sex, her daughter had to hear everything we were doing, saying, moaning or yelling. It was obvious to me that we were louder and naughtier when we had sex at Julie's house than when we were at mine. I know it turned me on knowing her 16-year-old daughter could hear me fucking her mother (I would fantasize it was the kid I was fucking) but I wondered if it was doing the same for Julie.

Julie already knew of my kinks with women's underwear and she would wear my favorites to please me. And we sort of did some light role-playing of variations on underwear themes. But it came as an incredible surprise, when one day as we were having sex at her house (Rena was at school) she asked me if I'd like to see her daughter's underwear. Holy shit! Yes, of course. So, naked, we went into Rena's room and she opened her underwear drawer. (I'd been there but I didn't think I should tell that to her mother.) Her panties were on one side and her bras were on the other side. Cotton and rayon. White, mostly, with pinks and baby blues thrown in for good measure. All of her underwear, though, was of the plain schoolgirl variety.

"Go ahead, Dave", she said. "I know you want to touch her underwear. I know you like white panties. I figured you'd like Rena's panties. I've seen you looking up her skirt. (She knew?) Go ahead. You can play with my daughter's panties. It's OK, baby. I want you to"

My cock was so hard. It throbbed. This was a new experience. I put my hand in the draw and felt the panties. I played with them. I felt the material, imagining them on her daughter's body. Under her dress. On her ass, covering her pussy. I imagined my hand inside them while she wore them. Touching her young pussy. Her ass. Julie played with my cock while I played with her daughter's panties. I held them against my face ... the cotton ones were soft. The rayon were smooth. The white panties. The pink ones. The blue ones. A pair of red ones. All the panties. I put one pair in my mouth. I sucked on the reinforced crotch, where Rena's pussy would be. I extended the crotch with my tongue, as if my tongue was in her cunt. Julie continued to fondle me while I played with her daughter's panties. She stroked my cock. It throbbed in her hands. This was so good. Ooohh. I was getting awfully turned on.

"I love her panties, Julie. I love Rena's panties. Your daughter's panties. I love the feel of them. I even love the word, panties. Thank you for letting me play with her panties. Jerk me off, honey. Jerk me off while I play with your daughter's panties. Oh shit. Uh, huh. Uh, huh"

Julie continued to play with my cock and balls. Ohh shit. Oh God.

"Now her bras. I've seen you looking down her shirts (Didn't she miss anything?), so why don't you play with Rena's bras."

I picked up several of her daughter's bras and I played with them also. They were all white but one was a sexy, lacy red. (When did she wear that one?) I put my face into one of the cups, while her mother caressed my balls with a pair of the panties. She was totally into this and I was flipping out. Where did all this come from?

"You fantasize about Rena, don't you, baby? You want her, don't you? You jerk off when you think of her, don't you? Like this? Like this, like I'm jerking you off? Do you think of fucking my daughter while you're fucking me? Huh? Yeah, you do, don't you. You like that, don't you. You want to stick your tongue in my daughter's ass and her cunt, don't you? Yeah, you do. Uh, huh. You want to fuck her, don't you? Maybe in her ass?"

God, yes. It was all true but I was getting ready to fire my load.

"I'm gonna cum, Julie. Yes, now. Now! I'm gonna cum."

"I've had my fingers up her ass" and she let go of me.

"WHAT? Huh? No, don't stop now. PLEASE! What do mean you had your fingers up her ass?"

And Julie proceeded to tell me the unbelievable. The impossible. The most incredible thing I'd ever heard.

"You know", she said, "I have a lot of control over Rena. There are things that we do that I've never shared with anyone but I think it's time. I'm not bi but I love being sexual with my daughter. I know, I'm bad but I don't care. I do things with her that we both get off on. I spank her and I make her stand in the corner with her skirt up and her panties down, just to humiliate her, which I enjoy. Or sometimes I have her drop her pants and panties down around her ankles.

She has a beautiful body, as I know you've noticed. Sometimes I'll spank her over my lap or sometimes I'll lean her over the back of the couch. I pull her panties down and I make her spread her legs so I can see into her little brown pucker hole, as well as her pussy lips. Sometimes I make her strip all her clothes off and stand with her legs spread apart and her hands held behind her head. Her breasts and her nipples stand straight out when she's in this position. It all turns me on so much and it turns her on also.

"I can't believe you're telling me these things."

"And I can see the effect this is having on you. You've never been so hard."

"Well I was about to cum. What else?"

My cock was jumping in her hand as I was getting incredibly turned on hearing all about my girlfriend and her daughter. She continued.

"Now don't get me wrong. I love Rena and I wouldn't want to see harm come to her. After all, she's my baby girl. But something changed between us when she turned 13, when she hit puberty. Maybe it was the smell of her when she got her period or when she started masturbating. I could hear her moaning through her door. I don't know. It turned me on, though.

I've seen you looking at her breasts. She has large nipples and areolas. Sometimes I make things up just to punish her, so I can spank her. I also give her enemas and I've even penetrated her ass and her pussy with objects, saying they were similar to an enema and good for her. I've had my fingers up her ass. She's very submissive and will do anything I tell her. It turns me on to play with her this way. These things turn her on and sometimes I'll let her play with herself and have an orgasm while I watch her. But I think she's ready for something new ... more advanced. She's very naive about some things and that's where you come in. I want you to play with her. Teach her things but have fun with her too. At least with you, as well as with me watching, I know she'll be safe.

I can see how much you're turned on by all of this. It's time to give you some release, big boy. I want to put her underwear all over you. Let's play with her bras and panties. She'll be home from school soon. While we're waiting for her, lie down on her bed. I want to suck your cock while you play with my daughter's underwear."

I chose a pair of the girl's white rayon panties and while I stroked my face with them, her mother sucked and stroked my cock. It wouldn't take long.

"Oh, yeah. Rena. Your daughter. Her panties. Oh Julie, her white panties. Looking up her skirt. Her mother is sucking my cock. OH, FUCK! OH SHIT! YESSSSSS!"

Julie swallowed it all.

As soon as I caught my breath I returned the favor by licking her pussy while she played with her clit. She got off pretty good but this wasn't the main event. Rena was due home from school in a little while. We put on bathrobes and we went downstairs to wait for her.

I sat on the couch, idly fondling my cock while Julie spread her legs and absently toyed with her pussy. We'd both just gotten off but we were ready for more. You could feel the anticipation, as we waited for the teenager's return. It didn't take long. We closed up our bathrobes when we heard her at the door.

"Hi mom", she said cheerily, putting her books down. "Hello David", she said to me.

Rena went to a private school and wore a short gray, pleated skirt, which came above her knees, a white short sleeve blouse with buttons in the front, white sox and saddle shoes. She went directly to the frig and bent over, looking for something to eat. There was a flash of white panties but this time I looked at her mother and smiled. She smiled back. We pounced!

"Come over her, dear. There's something I want to find out. I can practically see through your blouse and I want to know what kind of bra you're wearing to school. Open up your blouse and let me see it."

"What?" Her daughter hesitated.

"Don't make me angry, young lady. Now come over here and open your blouse and let me see your bra."

Forgetting for a moment that I was there, the 16 year old, her head bowed, did as she was told and began to undo the buttons of her blouse. The lacy white cotton material of her bra began to appear as she undid the buttons one by one. My cock was rock hard under the bathrobe. The buttons were all undone and my girlfriend's teenage daughter was standing in front of her mother, with me looking on, with her blouse unbuttoned, her bra front completely exposed. I could see her bra, the white lacy front of her bra. This was much better than her underwear drawer.

"Pull your blouse out of your skirt, so we can fully see it."

"WE??" She had forgotten I was there.

"Mom! David is here."

"Do as I say, Rena. David is part of this family. Besides, I want a man's opinion of the bra a teenage girl wears to school, under a blouse that you can practically see through. Now take off that blouse!"

The girl bowed her head again and slowly started pulling the blouse out from the waistband of her short, pleated skirt. As she pulled the blouse out I could see more of her bra. I could see the sides, as they curved under her arms, around the back. I've always loved the way that looked. And then she stopped, too embarrassed to continue. Her mother went to her and yanked the blouse all the way off her daughter; leaving the bra completely exposed. My cock twitched. The girl went to cover herself and her mother ordered her to keep her hands at her sides.

"Now you've made me angry. You've disobeyed me in front of David. By the way, what do you think of Rena's bra? Is it too sexy?"

"I don't know. I have to look at it closer."

"Go ahead. Examine it closer."

This was a fantasy come true. Rena looked away while the examination took place, I went over to the girl and I ran my hand over the flimsy material of her bra. I cupped the underside of her breasts, feeling her up. I tweaked her nipples. She shuddered.

"I think this lacy material is way too sexy."

"Let me see that for myself", said Julie.

And in front of me, she fondled her teenage daughter's breasts through her white, lacy bra.

"OK young lady, for disobeying me and for dressing too sexy you are going to be punished. You are going to be spanked. You know what to do." She was really warming to this.

"Please Mom. Not in front of him. He's a grown man. He'll see my panties and much more."

"Assume the position, young lady!""

The girl was wearing her short school dress, her white bra and now, no blouse. She turned around toward the arm of the couch, bent over from the waist and pulled the back of her dress up and over her behind, revealing the most incredible sight ... her white bikini panties, pulled tight over her ass, the elastic fitting snugly around her athletic thighs. I was standing on the side of her. Her breasts were hanging down in her bra and behind her, her skirt was pulled up over her panties. I even loved seeing the white bra strap as it crossed across her back.

"Julie! She's gorgeous."

Her ass was thrust up for my view. I wanted to fondle her hanging titties and her ass. I wanted to put my face into her panties. My hard-on shot out of my robe. Rena saw it.

"Mom! David's thing is sticking out!"

I loved that Rena was looking at my cock.

"Don't you worry about his thing. Pull you panties down for your punishment now or it will be worse."

"But Mom ... He can see."

"That's the idea. That is part of your punishment."

"Can I do it?" I volunteered. "Can I pull her panties down?"

"Yes, of course. Pull my daughter's panties down. Stand still Rena."

I knelt on my knees, behind the girl. Her white panty-covered ass staring me in the face and I ran my hands over her panties, caressing her ass and her upper thighs.

"Do what you want to her ... she's being punished."

I didn't need much encouragement.

She was bent over, leaning on the arm of the couch. I had her pantied ass right in front of my face. I put my hands on her thighs and drew my face into her ass. Into the white rayon panties stretched over her ass. This was heaven. I pushed my face into the crack of her ass, into her panties. I smelled her teenage smells. I stuck my tongue into her ass crease, through her panties, as far as it would go. I buried my face in her ass. The girl started to push back with her ass in my face. I placed my fingers inside the waistband of her panties and started to roll them down. This was wonderful.

At first Rena didn't protest. My cock stuck straight out from my bathrobe and Julie bent down and stroked it for me while I slowly pulled off her daughter's panties. Soon I would be looking at her little pink puckered asshole. When the girl saw her mother fondling me, she became agitated and straightened herself up, pulling the panties back on. She turned to face us and before she could protest, her mother yelled at her.

"How dare you disobey me! Take that dress off now!"

And the girl, head bowed, slowly peeled off the gray schoolgirl skirt, dropped it to the floor and stepped out of it. Now she was standing in front of us, her hands at her sides, in just her underwear: her white lacy size 34-B bra and white bikini panties. She was still wearing her saddle shoes.

"That bra is too sexy", said her mother. Take it off"

"But David is here, Mom. Pleeease?"

"I've had it with you! Bend over the arm of the couch ... now!"

The girl did as she was told and when she bent over the arm of the couch her mother grabbed the elastic waistband of the panties and yanked them down off her hips, down to her thighs. Rena squeezed her legs together but I could still see her pink asshole and her pussy lips from the rear. Julie proceeded to give the girl a number of hard spanks on her behind.

"Spread your thighs, young lady." Whimpering from the spanking, the girl spread her legs, stretching the panties and I could see her cunt. It was beautiful. The ass and the cunt of my girlfriend's daughter, who I'd been fantasizing about ... a 16-year-old girl. Then her mother did the unbelievable ... she ran her fingers over the girl's ass and tickled her butt hole, sticking it slightly inside and then down her cunt lips. Then she put her middle finger into her own daughter's pussy and caressed the labia. I stood there watching, in disbelief. I wanted to do it so badly I hurt. My cock bobbed up and down like I was in junior high school.

"You're wet, young lady. Now David is going to finish your punishment but before that I want you to stand up but leave your panties down."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.